Attributes highlighted by couples

Seasoned with weddings
Pristine quality
Photographer

ROMANTIC | DRAMATIC | EPIC

Each photograph that we take is a piece of art that tells an elaborate story. My vivid,

imaginative portraits capture your unique essence. I strive to a creatively portray each

subject in the most memorable way...!

The best part of being a wedding photographer is preserving special

moments in people’s lives. But there doesn’t need to be a special occasion to have your portrait taken.

Sometimes it is simply the love that you feel for your family, or that your little ones are growing up

so fast and you want to capture that moment in time....

I am not a photographer , I am a keeper of memories that will last forever!!!

214-517-5102

Rafael Serrano Photography

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

99% recommend it
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Review summary

Powered by AI

Rafael Serrano and his team are highly praised for their amazing photography skills and exceptional service. Reviewers express their satisfaction with the team's professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail. The photos are described as stunning, artistic

Review summary

Powered by AI

S
Sandra B. Sent on 11/30/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Best photography team ever!

My Husband and I used Rafael Serrano and his team for our engagement session and our wedding. His team was beyond helpful through both events! The photos are stunning and we will be planning to use them for future milestones. We could not be more appreciative of the effort and detail put into every photo that we received!
Frankie
Frankie C. Sent on 12/01/2023

Epic, Amazing, A++

Yall.... there are too many great things to say about Rafael & his team!

First off my pictures are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. Rafael takes his craft serious and likes to try different things. This was fun for us to be a part of! Second off, this is a small family run business and they run this better than big businesses do. I got my entire wedding gallery back in 2 weeks, that's over 1000 pictures, edited and in my email. They have their stuff together! Third, they made us feel like family and were so easy to get along with and ask questions. On our wedding day I had to stress about the photographer because I had so much trust this was the A TEAM! If you dont believe me go ask anyone in my bridal party who was just as excited to get the pictures back as we were. We got so many compliments on Rafael, even before the pics came back. Book him. Best damn money we ever invested. Thank yall so much!
B
Betsy D. Sent on 11/12/2023

Nothing but Excellence!!!

If you want to have epic and magical memories captured the most AMAZING way.. Rafael Serrano's photography is the way to go!
Rafael makes sure to understand your needs, asks the right questions, follows up with his wife in every single step of the way so that you understand and feel comfortable. They even go a step further and guide you with colors depending on your location, scenery and teach you how to pose prior to each session and during each session so you look and capture the best art ever. Every detail has been thoroughly thought out, planned and is executed to perfection. I was referred by a fellow bride and we had our engagement and wedding photos taken by the team. I am forever thankful for Rafael, his wife and wonderful team. Nothing but Excellence! Trust when I say book asap, you will not regret it.
illustration message bubble

Rafael Serrano Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Rafael Serrano Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
Rafael Serrano Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
Rafael Serrano Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding