14675 Midway Rd, building 2, office 113., Addison, TX 75001 Map · Phone number

About Rafael Serrano Photography

ROMANTIC | DRAMATIC | EPIC

Each photograph that we take is a piece of art that tells an elaborate story. My vivid,

imaginative portraits capture your unique essence. I strive to a creatively portray each

subject in the most memorable way...!

The best part of being a wedding photographer is preserving special

moments in people’s lives. But there doesn’t need to be a special occasion to have your portrait taken.

Sometimes it is simply the love that you feel for your family, or that your little ones are growing up

so fast and you want to capture that moment in time....

I am not a photographer , I am a keeper of memories that will last forever!!!

214-517-5102

Follow Rafael Serrano Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• KellieKayPhotos

60 Reviews for Rafael Serrano Photography

• Aliah

Aliah · Getting married on 09/26/2021

Phenomenal

This man is beyond talented, professional, and personable. We appreciated his artistic vision and value that his art adds to our love story. We are so please with all of the photographs taken and will work with Rafael in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Cristina

Cristina A. · Married on 03/27/2021

The Best Decision You Will Make!

Hiring Rafael and Angelica Serrano is by far one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding journey. When researching photographers, I saw a lot of the same wedding shots and style from other vendors. I wanted something more artistic & different from the rest. One day I came across these incredible shots that stood out. They had amazing lighting and colors and it was then that I was obsessed with Rafael Serrano photography and had to have him. Rafael’s work is unique and his eye for capturing the best in people is quite amazing. He captures not just a picture of you, but a romantic love story that highlight your best qualities with beautiful settings & lighting.
    From the beginning of our relationship with Rafael and Angelica, they were the nicest, most accommodating professionals . They replied immediately with any questions I ever had and I was never left waiting long for ANYTHING. They guided us through every part of our wedding journey from how our engagement pictures would go to the last details of our wedding day. They conferenced with us many times throughout and the time spent with them was so great because I always felt like we were their #1 priority as they made us feel so special and comfortable. This really helped us feel so relaxed by the time we had our photo shoots because we knew we were in good hands. At our wedding, they played such a pivotal role. Rafael is not just a photographer. He & his wife guided us throughout the day like second wedding planners. He knew the best time for sunset pictures and had our times down perfectly to capture those moments. He knew the schedule perfectly and transitioned us to each important aspect of the day. I didn’t have to worry about anything because he worked with my planner and bridal party to ensure everything went smoothly. I had a huge wedding party and his patience with them was also so amazing. It’s not easy getting 20 bridesmaids and groomsmen together & he did it so well and got some amazing shots with them.
    All of our pictures are absolutely amazing and I am so glad I invested in a top photographer. These memories are all I have now after the big day and every time I look at them it’s like taking a trip through my wedding all over again. There is not one picture I do not love. I cannot thank Rafael and Angelica enough. They were absolutely incredible. If you want the absolute best photography experience, hire this team. You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Carson · Married on 12/19/2020

Absolutely incredible work!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING work. Cannot say enough good things about him and his team. The photos speak for themselves but they were easy to work with and do a beautiful job. Prior to the wedding we did a “posing” FaceTime where they went through poses with us to help speed things up for the wedding. It was so so helpful and kept everything on track day of. They were early and stayed the entire day!!! Rafael is so innovative and creative and his photos are truly STUNNING. I traded our engagements for bridal and they were AMAZING. 10/10 would recommend!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Rafael Serrano Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• 14675 Midway Rd, building 2, office 113. Addison, TX, 75001 See on map
    Location of (Rafael Serrano Photography)

Rafael Serrano Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Rafael Serrano Photography offer?

Rafael Serrano Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rafael Serrano Photography offer?

Rafael Serrano Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Rafael Serrano Photography offer for wedding events?

Rafael Serrano Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rafael Serrano Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rafael Serrano Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.