Rafael Serrano Photography Reviews

Rafael Serrano Photography 7
  • Shea

Shea · Married on 01/26/2019

Work of Art

Rafael Photography is not your typical wedding photography, it’s art! We are so in love with our engagement and wedding photos. Rafael did a phenomenal job capturing every piece of our day.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Rafael Serrano Photography 8
    Rafael Serrano Photography 9
    Rafael Serrano Photography 10
    Rafael Serrano Photography 11
  • Marianne

Marianne Podleksi · Married on 01/20/2019

MLJ Events and Design, LLC

I’m a wedding planner and I had the honor of working with Rafael and his fabulous team this past weekend ! Extremely professional at most definitely at the top of his profession !!! Can’t wait to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Kerri Carter · Married on 11/15/2018

Rafael Serrano Photography is FANTASTIC

My husband and I were so lucky to have won an engagement shoot with Rafael Serrano Photography. I had looked at his work and feel in love. After working with him, we knew we had found our photographer. We wanted someone that would make us look like we belonged in a magazine, and that was different from all the other photography out there. Rafael's and his wife, Angelica, are a dynamic due. The work together perfectly and capture stunning shots. This was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Rafael is the epitome of professionalism, he is easy to work with, punctual, and well worth every penny. To me photography was one of the most important things I wanted from our wedding. It's all you have to look back at when it's all over. You will not regret hiring Rafael Serrano Photography!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Rafael Serrano Photography 12
    Rafael Serrano Photography 13
    Rafael Serrano Photography 14
    Rafael Serrano Photography 15
    Rafael Serrano Photography 16

Lauren Greene · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer experience

I never could have imagined that I would have the kind of pictures we did for our wedding. I found Rafael and Angelica at the Dallas Bridal Show. Me and my mom were looking around when she slapped me and told me to look. It was like this bright halo was shining over of them. THEIR PICTURES WERE AMAZING! I was so in love with the pictures that I paid to go to the show again and brought my husband and dad the next day. We booked right then and there. Our engagement session...... AMAZING. It doesn’t matter how many times people come to our home, they always go by the wall and look at the pictures. Fast forward to this past weekend when we saw our wedding photos. I was speechless. I wanted to buy all of them. Just have a gallery full of these pictures in our home. I can’t say enough about how wonderful our pictures were. Even more so, the level of customer service and dedication to the craft they have. SOME OF THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER HAD. Everyone commented at our wedding that Rafael and Angelica were amazing and wanted to know where I found them. We are so blessed to have found them. The experience with them is so luxurious. Don’t spend your money anywhere else. You’ll be disappointed.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Eric · Married on 09/21/2018

Artistic Photographer

Rafael Serrano Photos did a phenomenal job with our wedding. His unparalleled artistic approach produced artful pics naturally set against the backdrop of nature. He was professional, humorous, adroit, and friendly. He is well worth the investment for engagement and wedding day photos!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Rafael and his wife Angelica were so amazing to work with, they took their time to get to know my fiancé and I before our shoot and made us feel extremely comfortable. The first time I saw Rafael's photographs was at an bridal show, and they were incredible. His images looked like they belong in a Magazine! They were untraditional, unique and I could not stop looking at them in awe! Rafael is such a great photographer and my fiancé and I are so glad we were able to have our engagement photos taken by him. My fiancé did not attend the bridal with me so he did not get to see the amazing images, yet right when we got to their studio he fell in love! Their products are beyond amazing and surely one of a kind! These memories last a lifetime, and were incredibly grateful for amazing photographs to share with our loved ones! You will not be disappointed with Rafael Serrano Photography he is a such an incredible photographer, with amazing products and they continue to follow up with us after our shoot and that made us feel more than just a client, they surely made us feel like we've known them for year and I'm for certain they'll give you the same satisfaction!

Sent on 02/03/2017
  • Tea

Tea · Married on 08/20/2018

Exceptional wedding photographer

Just like any other vendor search for our wedding day, I've researched hundreds of photographers in Dallas area for our wedding. When I've stumbled upon Rafael Serrano's photo on Instagram, it was different, dramatic and memorable. Their website includes brief overview of the weddings they are a part of so I kept scrolling, mesmerized with composition, color, details and exceptional art pieces each of these weddings had. The photos are different then a lot of wedding albums seen nowadays and Rafael is incredibly passionate about what he does. Both Angelica and Rafael were both really involved in our wedding day, arriving earlier than needing to and helping us look our best on our wedding day. Our incredible wedding photos were delivered to us shortly after the wedding and everyone liked the moments they've captured. If you're looking for art pieces to be created as a part of your wedding day, you'll be very happy with choosing Rafael and Angelica Serrano!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Darcy · Married on 08/04/2018

GREAT photographer, EPIC pictures

We met Angelica and Rafael at a bridal show and my now husband and I were immediately drawn to the beautiful and creative pictures that they had on display. I remember thinking how amazing the pictures looked and how they seemed to be made for a magazine editorial. The pictures captivated our eyes because they were not simply posed pictures, but they told a story, they were an art piece. After we left the bridal show my husband and I could not stop talking about how beautiful those pictures were and we decided to book our wedding photography with them. It was THE BEST DECISION we could have made!! Our engagement pictures were EPIC, and we loved them so much that we have an acrylic of one of those pictures hanging in our living room now! We received so many compliments from our family and friends about our engagement pictures and how they looked so professional and amazing.
    After receiving all those compliments for our engagement pictures we were looking forward to how our wedding pictures would be. We could not be happier with our wedding pictures! The pictures all seem to tell a story and they capture the events and details so carefully that every time I look at the picture I relive those great memories. Our wedding pictures really were EPIC! There were so many memories perfectly captured that our wedding album is not just pictures on a book, but an actual story from our wedding day. If having memorable pictures is important to you, you MUST book with Rafael Serrano Photography! Both Angelica and Rafael take the time to know you and understand what is important to you and they make the whole process so easy and natural. Their wedding pictures really are EPIC and booking with them will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Rafael and Angelica are amazing! I met them at a bridal show and my mom, fiancé, and I fell in love with the amazing art work they created for their previous clients. We scheduled an engagement session with them and before we even saw the images we knew we had to book them for our wedding. On our wedding day they made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and made sure we would have such beautiful memories that would last a lifetime! They are incredible at what they do (especially since my husband does not like to smile and they were able to get him to smile for many many pictures). I would 100% recommend Rafael and Angelica to anyone and everyone. My family loves them and their work so much that my brother and his fiancé booked Rafael Serrano Photography for their wedding in 2018! Thank you Rafael and Angelica for giving Jed and I such precious memories and art work to hang on our walls and help us relive such an incredible day! (:

Sent on 10/29/2017

Diana · Married on 06/17/2017

Rafael and Angelica of Rafael Serrano Photography are a dynamic duo. They have gone above and beyond to capture the love between me and my Fiance. I first saw their work at bridal show and immediately loved the creative photos/ albums they had on display. When we met with Rafael, my Fiance and I could see the passion and creativity that they put into every photo. They made us feel comfortable and really took the time to get to know "us" as couple. This is so important! Rafael helped us decide where to take engagement photos and we decided on NYC, Ft. Worth Water Gardens, and AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX. They make each session personalized. I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for", Rafael does not disappoint. He is upfront about all costs involved. We are getting high quality, creative photos. We love the process so far. My fiance and I have really enjoyed our time with them. We know when it comes to our wedding day or any other special occasion, they will bring out the best! They are a wonderful couple who truly loves what they do.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nathan · Married on 06/17/2017

Rafael, Angelica and their team are so talented. We live out of state and they took the time to get to know us a couple so that we felt comfortable during our photo shoots. They flew to NYC to make engagement photos dreams a reality. The photos, prints and engagement book were a huge hit at the wedding. We knew our wedding day photos would be no different. Rafael and Angelica were outstanding and professionals with proper lighting! Our guests said they've never seen wedding photographers like this before. They listen if you don't like something. They have ideas for making photos better. Rafael showed a "day of" slideshow at the wedding reception, we loved that! They will work with you, listen to you and create pieces of art that will last a lifetime. We have found our photographers for life. They are worth every penny! Thank you Rafael and Angelica!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lizette · Married on 04/29/2017

We met Rafael and his wife two years ago at a Bridal Show in Dallas. It was love at first sight. My (now) husband and I saw their work and needed them to do our wedding. They do nothing ordinary. If you don't want to be boring, please, please, please hire Rafael. He and Angelica pay attention to every single detail. Our engagement session was perfect and we have the most amazing shots. Our wedding day was incredible. Rafael knew what parts of our wedding were most important. He asked what he wanted. He asked how we felt. AND, he made sure we didn't have double chins in our pictures which is super important. We just got our wedding pictures this weekend and the products available are to die for. I CANNOT say enough good things about his photography! We love this photographer and we will never ever hire a different photographer for special events. These photographers push the boundaries and we absolutely love it. Every shot was magic. During our shoots, Rafael would show us previews of the shots on his camera. I would insist on paying him more money because his work is just amazing! Thank you, Rafael and Angelica! We will remember every time we look at our amazing home art!

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • Y

Yanira Calderon · Married on 03/24/2017

Made our wedding complete

I cannot say enough about Rafael Serrano Photography, it was the best part of our wedding. They worked so hard to make sure we got every moment, not just during the wedding but before and after, our engagement shoot, and post wedding shoot. We love our photos! The wedding went by so quickly but I love going back and looking through our photos and reliving those moments and seeing all the things I didn’t get to see that day. Everyone who sees our album is so in love with the great quality and look of the pictures. They day of the wedding I honestly kept forgetting they were around they did a great job in blending in the crowd to capture a great pure moment. Rafael and Angelica are so great to work with and you don’t have to worry because you just know they pictures will be great. They are so hard working even our guests were impressed. It was the best part of our wedding for sure and worth every penny.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Rafael Serrano Photography 17
    Rafael Serrano Photography 18
    Rafael Serrano Photography 19
    Rafael Serrano Photography 20
    Rafael Serrano Photography 21

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2017

Rafael and Angelica shot my son's wedding on March 17th and it was one of the best vendor decisions we made for their wedding! Photography was so important to both myself and my daughter-in-law so we knew this was an area we needed to get right and by booking Rafael Serrano Photography, we did! Rafael and Angelica are incredibly professional and proficient at what they do, but also have an air about them that makes you feel so comfortable, something you definitely want in a photographer. I am so pleased with the photos we got back from their wedding day. They are nothing short of gorgeous. Truly works of art. Thank you so much, Rafael Serrano Photography!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ashura · Married on 12/31/2016

Rafael and Angelica are an amazing team! The quality of their pictures are amazing and their professionalism is refreshing. We enjoyed every moment working with them for our wedding and engagement photos and feel they truly captured our special moments and turned them into art pieces. We love our photos and know we picked the right photographer. We look forward to working with them again and again in the future!!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Laura & Josh

Laura · Married on 12/31/2016

I was lucky enough to win an engagement session from Rafael & Angelica...and i couldn't have been more excited. My fiance & I could not have done engagement photos without them. In my typical fashion, I was worried that because we had won the complimentary session, that the service might be lacking. Needless to say, I was VERY wrong. They were PHENOMENAL! We had so much fun and the quality of the photos are INCREDIBLE & AWE-INSPIRING. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone who is wanting engagement or wedding photos. When we saw the photos in studio, our families and ourselves were BLOWN AWAY. We purchased the largest package they had which included a 24"x36" of our favorite picture on a metal media. We were also given a log in to share with our friends and families that were far away. We were also able to help with the design of our engagement book by giving feedback. They are worth every penny and my fiance and I will have FANTASTIC & BEAUTIFUL photographs to proudly display in our home.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/14/2016

5 Stars aren't enough! When I first saw Rafael's photographs displayed at a bridal show, instantly I knew he was the photographer for us. Even to this day, I am constantly reminded of what a great decision my fiance and I made. When we first met with Rafael & Angelica, we saw the amount of love and passion that went into making these beautiful pieces of art. This was exactly what we were looking for, not the overused Pinterest photos that everyone else had. In addition to his whimsical photographs, we were treated like royalty from day one. They made us feel as if we knew them for years, not just as another paying customer. They delivered the utmost professionalism on our wedding day. They arrived early, stayed on schedule, and most importantly, captured the most beautiful wedding photos I could have ever imagined. My husband and I now have these bold statement pieces from such an exciting time in our life to proudly display in our home. We couldn't be any happier with our Rafael Serrano Photography experience and will continue using Rafael & Angelica to capture life's milestones.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Juan G · Married on 08/06/2016

Rafael made some real MASTERPIECES for my engagement session. Artistic, professional, creative and honest. We couldn't be happier with his ART! Would recommend him a thousand times if necessary.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Rafael Serrano has been our photographer from engagement until our wedding. If you are still looking for a photographer I definitely recommend him and his wife. They make your love into a piece of art and capture every detail you'd never thought you'd want.

Sent on 07/22/2016

BRUCE · Married on 06/12/2016

RSERRANOPHOTO is an AMAZING husband and wife company that magically turn special days into art work that's worthy of displaying throughout your home. My wife and are are more than pleased with the entire service that they provided. If you don't take the opportunity to work with them you're making a mistake!!! Did I mention they travel nationwide..

Sent on 07/28/2016

Rafael & Angelica are FANTASTIC! They are very creative. If you are looking for something outside of the box and different, definitely consider them! They spend a lot of time coming up with a vision that will be unique and epic. My husband does not particularly enjoy having photos taken and spending time looking through them, but he was very excited about our photos with Rafael and really the final product.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Tammie · Married on 02/25/2016

Rafael is a wonderful photographer. If you like really dramatic and outside the box pics he is your guy. He and his wife work as a team and they do great work. They are very accommodating and very humble. They truly treat you like family. The options for albums are phenomenal and the different types of prints he offers is amazing. We printed one of our engagement photos on metal. Ya you read right, metal. It's beautiful and different. If you like posed pics he can do those. If you like candid pics he can do those. He really captures every aspect of your special day. He also takes requests if you have certain pics you have to have. He is always on time and professional. Booking him would be 1 of many great decisions you make for your wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Demetria · Married on 07/18/2015

During a late night wedding planning session, I came across the prettiest engagement photo I had ever seen. As I continued to look, it just got better. I immediately showed my now husband and he also loved the photos. We decided then we HAD to get pictures by Rafael Serrano. Rafael and Angelica were so professional and easy to work with. They have a wonderful vision for what will make a great picture and they capture it, every time. They were so focused on making my bridals and wedding pictures special, they drove 2 hours just to take my pictures someplace with meaning. Every picture is one of a kind with their unique style! I am so happy to have the moments of my wedding captured by this team and could not have asked for a better experience or pictures!

- Mr. and Mrs. Martin

Sent on 09/20/2015

Tonya · Married on 06/06/2015

Rafael Serrano Photography is one of the most professional photographer I have every used. His work is so "AMAZING" and Dramatic. I meet him and his Lovely Wife at a Bridal Show and just fail in love with his photos. The attention to detail is Awesome, they go over everything with you and make sure that you are getting what you paid for. To know that they put their all into making sure your Special Day is Beautiful is their #1 Goal. I will refer them to all Brides To Be, Friends and Family Members. Rafael Serrano is truly amazing!!!!!!!
    Tonya & Darnell Lemons

Sent on 08/20/2015

Naomi · Married on 05/23/2015

Rafael and his team were amazing to work with. His creativity results in beautiful artistic images. He took the time to get to know us and he captured our personalities perfectly. Not only are his images gorgeous, but his professionalism is so appreciated. Responsive, interactive and punctual. There wasn't a moment that we worried about selecting him as our photographer.

Sent on 08/28/2015