Rafael Serrano Photography Reviews

41 | Garland, TX

41 Reviews for Rafael Serrano Photography

41 Rafael Serrano Photography Reviews

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Rafael and his wife Angelica were so amazing to work with, they took their time to get to know my fiancé and I before our shoot and made us feel extremely comfortable. The first time I saw Rafael's photographs was at an bridal show, and they were incredible. His images looked like they belong in a Magazine! They were untraditional, unique and I could not stop looking at them in awe! Rafael is such a great photographer and my fiancé and I are so glad we were able to have our engagement photos taken by him. My fiancé did not attend the bridal with me so he did not get to see the amazing images, yet right when we got to their studio he fell in love! Their products are beyond amazing and surely one of a kind! These memories last a lifetime, and were incredibly grateful for amazing photographs to share with our loved ones! You will not be disappointed with Rafael Serrano Photography he is a such an incredible photographer, with amazing products and they continue to follow up with us after our shoot and that made us feel more than just a client, they surely made us feel like we've known them for year and I'm for certain they'll give you the same satisfaction!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Rafael and Angelica are amazing! I met them at a bridal show and my mom, fiancé, and I fell in love with the amazing art work they created for their previous clients. We scheduled an engagement session with them and before we even saw the images we knew we had to book them for our wedding. On our wedding day they made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and made sure we would have such beautiful memories that would last a lifetime! They are incredible at what they do (especially since my husband does not like to smile and they were able to get him to smile for many many pictures). I would 100% recommend Rafael and Angelica to anyone and everyone. My family loves them and their work so much that my brother and his fiancé booked Rafael Serrano Photography for their wedding in 2018! Thank you Rafael and Angelica for giving Jed and I such precious memories and art work to hang on our walls and help us relive such an incredible day! (:

Diana · Married on 06/17/2017

Rafael and Angelica of Rafael Serrano Photography are a dynamic duo. They have gone above and beyond to capture the love between me and my Fiance. I first saw their work at bridal show and immediately loved the creative photos/ albums they had on display. When we met with Rafael, my Fiance and I could see the passion and creativity that they put into every photo. They made us feel comfortable and really took the time to get to know "us" as couple. This is so important! Rafael helped us decide where to take engagement photos and we decided on NYC, Ft. Worth Water Gardens, and AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX. They make each session personalized. I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for", Rafael does not disappoint. He is upfront about all costs involved. We are getting high quality, creative photos. We love the process so far. My fiance and I have really enjoyed our time with them. We know when it comes to our wedding day or any other special occasion, they will bring out the best! They are a wonderful couple who truly loves what they do.

Nathan · Married on 06/17/2017

Rafael, Angelica and their team are so talented. We live out of state and they took the time to get to know us a couple so that we felt comfortable during our photo shoots. They flew to NYC to make engagement photos dreams a reality. The photos, prints and engagement book were a huge hit at the wedding. We knew our wedding day photos would be no different. Rafael and Angelica were outstanding and professionals with proper lighting! Our guests said they've never seen wedding photographers like this before. They listen if you don't like something. They have ideas for making photos better. Rafael showed a "day of" slideshow at the wedding reception, we loved that! They will work with you, listen to you and create pieces of art that will last a lifetime. We have found our photographers for life. They are worth every penny! Thank you Rafael and Angelica!

Lizette · Married on 04/29/2017

We met Rafael and his wife two years ago at a Bridal Show in Dallas. It was love at first sight. My (now) husband and I saw their work and needed them to do our wedding. They do nothing ordinary. If you don't want to be boring, please, please, please hire Rafael. He and Angelica pay attention to every single detail. Our engagement session was perfect and we have the most amazing shots. Our wedding day was incredible. Rafael knew what parts of our wedding were most important. He asked what he wanted. He asked how we felt. AND, he made sure we didn't have double chins in our pictures which is super important. We just got our wedding pictures this weekend and the products available are to die for. I CANNOT say enough good things about his photography! We love this photographer and we will never ever hire a different photographer for special events. These photographers push the boundaries and we absolutely love it. Every shot was magic. During our shoots, Rafael would show us previews of the shots on his camera. I would insist on paying him more money because his work is just amazing! Thank you, Rafael and Angelica! We will remember every time we look at our amazing home art!

• Y

Yanira Calderon · Married on 03/24/2017

Made our wedding complete

I cannot say enough about Rafael Serrano Photography, it was the best part of our wedding. They worked so hard to make sure we got every moment, not just during the wedding but before and after, our engagement shoot, and post wedding shoot. We love our photos! The wedding went by so quickly but I love going back and looking through our photos and reliving those moments and seeing all the things I didn’t get to see that day. Everyone who sees our album is so in love with the great quality and look of the pictures. They day of the wedding I honestly kept forgetting they were around they did a great job in blending in the crowd to capture a great pure moment. Rafael and Angelica are so great to work with and you don’t have to worry because you just know they pictures will be great. They are so hard working even our guests were impressed. It was the best part of our wedding for sure and worth every penny.

Rafael Serrano Photography 1
    Rafael Serrano Photography 2
    Rafael Serrano Photography 3
    Rafael Serrano Photography 4
    Rafael Serrano Photography 5

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2017

Rafael and Angelica shot my son's wedding on March 17th and it was one of the best vendor decisions we made for their wedding! Photography was so important to both myself and my daughter-in-law so we knew this was an area we needed to get right and by booking Rafael Serrano Photography, we did! Rafael and Angelica are incredibly professional and proficient at what they do, but also have an air about them that makes you feel so comfortable, something you definitely want in a photographer. I am so pleased with the photos we got back from their wedding day. They are nothing short of gorgeous. Truly works of art. Thank you so much, Rafael Serrano Photography!

Ashura · Married on 12/31/2016

Rafael and Angelica are an amazing team! The quality of their pictures are amazing and their professionalism is refreshing. We enjoyed every moment working with them for our wedding and engagement photos and feel they truly captured our special moments and turned them into art pieces. We love our photos and know we picked the right photographer. We look forward to working with them again and again in the future!!

• Laura & Josh

Laura · Married on 12/31/2016

I was lucky enough to win an engagement session from Rafael & Angelica...and i couldn't have been more excited. My fiance & I could not have done engagement photos without them. In my typical fashion, I was worried that because we had won the complimentary session, that the service might be lacking. Needless to say, I was VERY wrong. They were PHENOMENAL! We had so much fun and the quality of the photos are INCREDIBLE & AWE-INSPIRING. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone who is wanting engagement or wedding photos. When we saw the photos in studio, our families and ourselves were BLOWN AWAY. We purchased the largest package they had which included a 24"x36" of our favorite picture on a metal media. We were also given a log in to share with our friends and families that were far away. We were also able to help with the design of our engagement book by giving feedback. They are worth every penny and my fiance and I will have FANTASTIC & BEAUTIFUL photographs to proudly display in our home.

Morgan · Married on 10/14/2016

5 Stars aren't enough! When I first saw Rafael's photographs displayed at a bridal show, instantly I knew he was the photographer for us. Even to this day, I am constantly reminded of what a great decision my fiance and I made. When we first met with Rafael & Angelica, we saw the amount of love and passion that went into making these beautiful pieces of art. This was exactly what we were looking for, not the overused Pinterest photos that everyone else had. In addition to his whimsical photographs, we were treated like royalty from day one. They made us feel as if we knew them for years, not just as another paying customer. They delivered the utmost professionalism on our wedding day. They arrived early, stayed on schedule, and most importantly, captured the most beautiful wedding photos I could have ever imagined. My husband and I now have these bold statement pieces from such an exciting time in our life to proudly display in our home. We couldn't be any happier with our Rafael Serrano Photography experience and will continue using Rafael & Angelica to capture life's milestones.

Juan G · Married on 08/06/2016

Rafael made some real MASTERPIECES for my engagement session. Artistic, professional, creative and honest. We couldn't be happier with his ART! Would recommend him a thousand times if necessary.

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Rafael Serrano has been our photographer from engagement until our wedding. If you are still looking for a photographer I definitely recommend him and his wife. They make your love into a piece of art and capture every detail you'd never thought you'd want.

BRUCE · Married on 06/12/2016

RSERRANOPHOTO is an AMAZING husband and wife company that magically turn special days into art work that's worthy of displaying throughout your home. My wife and are are more than pleased with the entire service that they provided. If you don't take the opportunity to work with them you're making a mistake!!! Did I mention they travel nationwide..

Rafael & Angelica are FANTASTIC! They are very creative. If you are looking for something outside of the box and different, definitely consider them! They spend a lot of time coming up with a vision that will be unique and epic. My husband does not particularly enjoy having photos taken and spending time looking through them, but he was very excited about our photos with Rafael and really the final product.

Tammie · Married on 02/25/2016

Rafael is a wonderful photographer. If you like really dramatic and outside the box pics he is your guy. He and his wife work as a team and they do great work. They are very accommodating and very humble. They truly treat you like family. The options for albums are phenomenal and the different types of prints he offers is amazing. We printed one of our engagement photos on metal. Ya you read right, metal. It's beautiful and different. If you like posed pics he can do those. If you like candid pics he can do those. He really captures every aspect of your special day. He also takes requests if you have certain pics you have to have. He is always on time and professional. Booking him would be 1 of many great decisions you make for your wedding.

Demetria · Married on 07/18/2015

During a late night wedding planning session, I came across the prettiest engagement photo I had ever seen. As I continued to look, it just got better. I immediately showed my now husband and he also loved the photos. We decided then we HAD to get pictures by Rafael Serrano. Rafael and Angelica were so professional and easy to work with. They have a wonderful vision for what will make a great picture and they capture it, every time. They were so focused on making my bridals and wedding pictures special, they drove 2 hours just to take my pictures someplace with meaning. Every picture is one of a kind with their unique style! I am so happy to have the moments of my wedding captured by this team and could not have asked for a better experience or pictures!

- Mr. and Mrs. Martin

Tonya · Married on 06/06/2015

Rafael Serrano Photography is one of the most professional photographer I have every used. His work is so "AMAZING" and Dramatic. I meet him and his Lovely Wife at a Bridal Show and just fail in love with his photos. The attention to detail is Awesome, they go over everything with you and make sure that you are getting what you paid for. To know that they put their all into making sure your Special Day is Beautiful is their #1 Goal. I will refer them to all Brides To Be, Friends and Family Members. Rafael Serrano is truly amazing!!!!!!!
    Tonya & Darnell Lemons

Naomi · Married on 05/23/2015

Rafael and his team were amazing to work with. His creativity results in beautiful artistic images. He took the time to get to know us and he captured our personalities perfectly. Not only are his images gorgeous, but his professionalism is so appreciated. Responsive, interactive and punctual. There wasn't a moment that we worried about selecting him as our photographer.

Antonial · Married on 11/09/2014

Amazing artist! Rafael is a very talented and professional individual and I would strongly recommend his services to everyone!

Alejandro · Married on 07/15/2014

We fell in love with Rafael Epic photography style and contacted him to take our wedding pictures last July, we wanted our pictures to be memorable and to be out of the ordinary, he has been a truly professional since the moment he picked up the phone. Jennifer and I are very satisfied with the final product and have received tons of compliments about our pictures. I recommend him, you will keep staring at the photographs again and again.

• O

Oriana · Married on 07/05/2014

Rafael is an artist!! The pictures he takes are not only unique but beautiful. Wedding pictures are a big deal or at least for me and I am so happy I found him - he is very professional and reliable. He has all the equipment needed to make the best out of your session. But besides that - he really cares for the pictures he takes - he wants perfection and he gets it! If you want your pictures to be out of this world and unique then contact him without hesitation and he will make it happen. I couldn't be happier with my pictures...I cried when I first saw them!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/05/2014

I love all my pictures.! Make us look the most beautiful couple in the world :) i would recommend his job 101%

Tobey · Married on 06/15/2014

Where to even begin!? Rafael Serrano captured everything from the start! From engagement photos, bridal portraits, to wedding ceremony and reception. To say the photos came out GORGEOUS is a true understatement. Rafael was prompt and reliable and had excellent equipment, including lighting when needed. Although, he is such a lighting and camera nerd (and I mean that in the best way) that you end up with high quality photos from the start that hardly even need any touching up. He has great inspiration and vision when deciding how to set things up to create a beautiful and memorable photograph. Without being asked, he showed up early and stayed late with us and was able to capture everything, start to finish. He made it a point to attend the rehearsal just to be ready! When I woke up the next day, he had already tagged a bunch of photos of us on facebook for our family & friends to see. What satisfaction! Without a doubt... I will find excuses to have photo shoots with Rafael in the future! If you are searching for an attentive vendor who genuinely cares about delivering quality photos, Rafael Serrano is the one!!!!!!

Abigail · Married on 05/31/2014

Looking for a photographer was easy....or at least we thought so. Planing a wedding can be so chaotic that it seems the least of your worries is the photography (after all I have an iPhone *duh*) but this is where we almost "dropped the proverbial ball". To be completely honest, we totally dropped the ball; but fortunately for us, Rafael was there to catch it. I have always been a firm believer that you get what you pay for, while my husband thought Craigslist was great way to find a quality photographer for cheap. But the moment Rafael presented us with his portfolio, the idea of anyone else capturing the best day of our lives seemed unfathomable. (Bye-bye craigslist!) It's fair to say that many photographers take great photos, but I can honestly say that Rafael captured amazing memories. Moments that would have been overlooked by 99 out of 100 people were brought into eternal existence by the creative eye of Rafael and his lovely team. Were it not for him, I would look back at my wedding day and try to remember what it felt like. But thanks to his patience, talent and creativity, I can look back at that day and relive every single moment imaginable.

Suzie · Married on 05/04/2014

Rafael was wonderful. His photographs are beautifully done. He made our wedding perfect.