Ambiance Entertainment Reviews

Ambiance Entertainment 6
Ambiance Entertainment 7
  • Christian

Christian Gonzales · Married on 08/31/2019

DJ Jaime is a MUST to make your wedding as perfect as can be!

Choosing Jaime was the BEST decision we made wedding planning. He did such an amazing job, our guests still rave about him!! He started off the night by getting every single person on their feet and involved. He then did an absolutely perfect job at playing ALL music types from Top 40, line dances, mexican cumbias, and oldies. In our meetings with him, he worked very hard at getting to know us and our story. At our reception he made it all about us and it was as custom as it could be. Jaime is definitely a 20 on a scale of 10 and I will be recommending him to absolutely anyone who needs a DJ. Thank you Jaime for making our wedding reception so special!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Ambiance Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Christian & Juan. I think I had as much fun as you all did! I loved all the heart moments involving your parents which show me why you are as special as you are; the many conga lines and dance offs were bonuses! Thanks again for sharing your wedding day with me.
  • Rachel

Rachel Antebi · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing DJ!

From the get go I could tell Jaime loved what he did and was very passionate about his work! Everyone had such a blast at our wedding! Jaime was great to work with and really took the time to get to know us as a couple and our music likes and dislikes to really customize our wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn’t have been happier! His attention to detail was incredible and his professionalism set the bar really high. His interactions with the guests helped get the party going and kept very festive and fun vibe throughout the night! We definitely recommend Ambiance Entertainment!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Becky

Becky Keffer · Married on 06/21/2019

Dream wedding come true.

Jaime Chavez is in one word, extraordinary. He combines uncommon heart with world-class professionalism to create the experience of a lifetime. Jaime was our DJ and MC for our wedding in Austin, TX June 21, 2019. His intake session was grounded in knowing us and knowing our guests. He asked many, many questions, to uncover and clarify what was important to us. He also made strategic recommendations based on his 30+ years of creating lifetime moments for other couples.

He plays very well with others. And this is so important, as there are countless details with various coordinators and vendors involved. Jaime communicated and coordinated seamlessly with everyone else on our team to bring our big day to life. We had great peace of mind seeing him work with the highest respect and integrity with everyone else.

Jaime is truly a Master of Ceremonies. He created a journey through which he guided our guests, according to our goals and intentions, as well as live feedback in the moment. He's exceptional at reading the room, and knowing what's needed next. We experienced him directing the energy and flow of the entire reception, leaving us free to deeply enjoy our guests and each other. It was such a party!! Jaime has a masterful way of keeping the whole room engaged from beginning to end, leaving each person feeling part of something very special.

Jaime, we can't thank you enough for your gift of priceless memories that we will cherish forever.

Love,

Ambiance Entertainment 12
    Ambiance Entertainment 13
    Ambiance Entertainment 14

Joshua · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing night with Jaime!

Our experience with Jaime was nothing short of amazing. We wanted to have a mix of rap/hip-hop, salsa, and bachata music at our wedding. Jaime did not disappoint. He was very attentive to our request and played our favorite songs at different points in the night mixing both of our favorite styles while also engaging our family and friends. Many of the guest commented on how great the music was throughout the night, keeping everyone entertained, and keeping the dance floor packed as we finished celebrating me and my wife's union.

Working with Jaime: Jaime took the time to get to know us individually which we really appreciated. Jaime is not a DJ you simply tell what music you like and expect him to play, instead, he wants to sit down and discuss what you envision your wedding night to look like. For those that love to dance and keep their wedding guest entertained with great music throughout the night Jaime is your guy!

We greatly appreciate all of what Jaime was able to do for us during our special night. Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Ambiance Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Josh. Can't wait to watch the video and re-live your amazing wedding! I need to come out to watch you all perform.
  • Christina

Christina Zimmerman · Married on 04/05/2019

Hands down best DJ!!

Jaime made our wedding an AMAZING time! He had everyone dancing ALL NIGHT!!! We are more than pleased with his work! We had a perfect wedding thanks a lot to him! All of our guests continue to tell us how much FUN our wedding was! Thanks so much Jaime for the amazing job you did and for all the awesome, hilarious, and priceless moments you helped provide throughout the night! We will never forget it! If you need a professional, organized DJ that tailors his work to everything you want look no further because Jaime is your guy!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/23/2019

Best DJ ever!

I had seen Jaime work a family members wedding before and knew I wanted him for my wedding. Almost 4 years later after and as soon as I got engaged I hired him. He is very detailed when it comes to organizing the night for you. He’s definitely not just a “send a list a songs you’d like to hear” kind of DJ. He is so involved and really makes your night about you and your significant other. It was a plus that he is bilingual as this was important to me. I got so many compliments from guests and even received emails from other vendors there that night praising his work. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Ambiance Entertainment 15

Sheri · Married on 12/30/2018

Jaime was absolutely brilliant! During our Daughter's early wedding planning stages, we were debating whether to have a live band or a D.J. The Groom wanted a band, the Bride wanted a DJ. After meeting with Ambiance Entertainment, we decided Jaime could provide the Groom with the "show" he desired, and the Bride with the trendy dance music she wanted. Success! Everyone had a wonderful time! We received so many comments from our Guests...What a fabulous time they had, and how much they enjoyed dancing! Jaime was even able to get the "non-dancers" on the floor! Thanks to Jaime, the evening was perfect.
    Mrs. Seidler

Sent on 04/06/2012
  • Hector

Hector Garcia · Married on 11/10/2018

Jaime was an outstanding Master of ceremony and DJ! Kept out guests entertained played the music we loved, and came up with lots of games

What I really loved about Jaime wasn’t just that he showed up did his job and gone no he actually took the time to interview me and my wife months before the wedding about what music we liked what music to play and no to play. Also the part about him being bilingual was of lot help kept everyone informed and busy throughout the night. My wife and I are big salsa/Latin dancers and that was one of the most important issues, to find a Dj that knew about what was salsa, bachata & merengue and he Did it did his research and was great all we could hear was nothing but compliments... no other words to describe it if you looking for a dj look no further he is the right person I wold not hesitate to hire Ambiance Entertainment for my next venue

Sent on 07/08/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2018

One happy couple!

Finding a great bilingual DJ was so important to us! Half of the guests didn’t speak Spanish and a good portion of the other half didn’t speak English! We wanted the music to represent our taste but also have ALL of our guests on the dancefloor and Jaime absolutely NAILED IT! He was so professional and always responded quickly to our emails, texts, etc. It is obvious that he truly cares about his clients’ needs! We got so many compliments on how great the DJ was & I’m so happy that he kept us dancing all night! I’m soooo glad we found him!! I would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Swany · Married on 08/04/2018

Both Jamie and Gus were so amazzinggg to work with and really cared about making our wedding a night to remember. Jamie was so good at responding to all my emails and requests right away. He cared to learn about us to personalize our wedding reception and covered all bases including all the small details and even made suggestions. Gus was our actual DJ &MC for the night and everyone looovveddd him and the music. He did so good at engaging all of our guests of all ages and genres. Everyone had a great time dancing and really was able to get down on the dance floor. I also loved that he was having so much fun himself and that he was able to bring both families together by translating into Spanish during the reception. We are so happy we picked Ambiance Entertainment to DJ our wedding. We got so many compliments on how it really was the best wedding they have ever attended. It was definitely a night we will always remember & cherish. Money well spent!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Booking with Ambiance Entertainment was one of the best decision we made for our wedding. Jaime is the true definition of a professional MC/DJ/Entertainer. Our families are culturally diverse and Jaime was able to bring the two families together to create an amazing reception. He is proficient in English and Spanish. I've never met a bilingual DJ like Jaime. Since the first day we met Jaime, we knew he was perfect. He is a polite, kind, and expert in his field. A key to his success is that the loves what he does and therefore puts all his heart into his work. He schedules appointments with each couple in order to get to know you better. He goes through the music genres in detail in order to get idea of what style of music the bride and groom like. He customizes the reception to what the bride and groom want. The dream that we had for our wedding became a reality due to Jaime. He went above and beyond our expectations. We received so many compliments on the wedding. People are still raving about how much fun they had at our wedding. If you want a fun and memorable reception, hire Jaime. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Juliette · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy Jaime was part of our vendor team for our wedding. He was the DJ for my cousin's wedding and after their reception, I knew I wanted to work with him. Our initial consultation was super thorough discussing musical tastes, order of events for the reception, and fun facts about our bridal party. He used this information to craft an itinerary for the reception, a wonderful playlist, and personal introductions for everyone in the wedding party. Throughout the evening he made sure all the guests found their way to the dance floor. One of the most important aspects of our reception was a fun dance party, and that wouldn't have been possible without Jaime's expertise.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Meggan · Married on 05/18/2018

Having Jaime DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions, if not the best decision. He spent time getting to know us and what was important to us and our families. Jaime was very professional and made sure the night ran smoothly. At the end of the night, I really couldn't believe our wedding was that amazing. We heard from so many people that they thought he was one of the best! A lot of the success was attributed to Jaime and his dedication to making the night perfect for us.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

If I knew the Queen of England personally and she needed a DJ/MC, I would tell her Majesty to hire Jaime and only Jaime. If it wasn't for Jaime, our wedding wouldn't have been the same. We got so many compliments from family and friends about how good of a job he did at being our MC, DJ, and entertainer for the night. Most importantly as a Hispanic bride having a mixed culture wedding, we needed to have someone we could count on that could meet the musical needs of both cultures and also speak Spanish. He was willing to help incorporate details from our wedding that needed to be announced or handled by someone during the reception which was a huge help. He was responsive and very helpful during the planning process and an absolute pleasure to work with. It's people like Jaime that make you feel more confident in picking vendors during the craziness of wedding planning and we'd go as far as saying he's someone we would become friends with and catch up from time to time. I would recommend Jaime over and over again.

A couple of things we heard from family and friends:
    "He's the most amazing DJ I've ever seen"
    "This was the best wedding we've ever been to - the DJ was great"
    "I've never seen a DJ do what he did"
    "I've never been to a wedding with that kind of DJ"

Sent on 06/26/2018

Ed · Married on 04/21/2018

Jaime came highly recommended and he did not disappoint!! Very thourough in finding out exactly what you are wanting. Then he delivers! Stop shopping and just book him! You'll be glad you did!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Melanie · Married on 02/24/2018

Jaime and his team with Ambiance Entertainment are the best of the best!!! He is not just a DJ, but an amazing MC and entertainer. Jaime spent tons of time with us getting to know our personalities, our music tastes and what we envisioned for our wedding reception. He had creative suggestions for activities to get our guests involved and dancing and kept the evening hopping. Our guests all said this was the best party they have ever attended and we agree! It was everything we dreamed of and so much more. Thank you Jaime for making our wedding reception an event we will remember forever!!!! If you're looking for a DJ that doesn't just stand there and play music, but entertains everyone and makes the party rock, Jaime is the one for you.

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Ambiance Entertainment 16
    Ambiance Entertainment 17

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2017

Jaime is the best DJ I have ever seen. He loves his job and does a fantastic job of highlighting the bridal party and creating a perfect party! Our dance floor was packed the whole night, and it felt like Jaime knew exactly what we wanted because he spent the time prior to the wedding getting to know us!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/28/2017

Jaime was incredible! We wanted our reception to be a party that joined two families together and that exactly what we got! We wanted an entertainer, not just a DJ. He had so many ideas of how to get everyone up and dancing. He spent countless hours investing on getting to know about us, our friends, and our family. He used this to create an atmosphere to where all our guests felt welcomed.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

Jaime was our wedding DJ a few weeks ago and I would highly recommend him. From the first day I reached out to him he wanted to get to know my husband and I. He actually cares, and genuinely wants to get to know you so he can get a feel for who you are to help make your wedding perfect. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night and kept things going perfectly! If you need a DJ call him, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Cassandra · Married on 09/30/2017

My wedding was a large, bilingual event. Half of our guests only spoke Spanish & the other half only spoke English. When we were planning our wedding we were looking for a bilingual DJ & we came across Jaime (he had great reviews). When I go to a wedding, the only things I really remember were the food, was there alcohol, and how was the entertainment. LOL After speaking with Jaime, we were so excited what he had in store for us that the money really wasn't too much of an issue for us. He was worth it! Not only is he a DJ but he is a true MC. We had scheduled meetings with him & even "homework" in order for him to REALLY get a feel for us as a couple & what our guests were all about. He suggested wedding games (ice breakers) and he was also very familiar with all of the Latino customs/traditions (la vivora de la mar, marcha funebre, etc...) He was VERY quick to reply to us & VERY flexible in meeting with us. Our wedding was almost a month ago & our guests are still talking about how awesome the DJ was. The top 3 things that my guests commented on about Jaime were: that they felt that he TRUELY knew the couple & that the wedding was very personal, that the music was a great mix of Spanish & English (there was never an empty dance floor), & that they loved the "ice breaker" games. No one ever felt left out at our wedding. I recommend him 100%! Thank you Jaime! :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Paul · Married on 09/23/2017

Jaime DJed our wedding on November 4th, 2017.
    My Father officiated the wedding, and He told me that out of his 30 years of being a pastor, doing hundred and hundreds of wedding, he told me that Jaime was the best DJ hes ever herd.
    Take that with what you want, but that's pretty high praise comming from him. Jaime was awesome. He kept the flow and pace going. Their were no dull moments. The music mix was spot on. He was entertaining with the different games he played with the crowd. He wasn't stressed out, over the top, and kept it professional the entire time. Id recommend Him in a heart beat to anyone wanting him as a DJ.
    The price for him to was very reasonable and well worth it. Me and my now wife went to a wedding the week prior and the DJ their hardly did anything other then play music, never kept the pace, or scheduled, and it seemed like the bride and groom did most of the stuff their. It was pretty awful.
    Their is a reason this guy only has 5 stars. Book him dudes and dudets!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tim · Married on 03/25/2017

Jaime is a true professional and my wife and I were absolutely thrilled to have him as our DJ. In our first meeting, we walked through every possible category of music, our "must have" songs, our "no" areas (electric slide, cha cha, etc), and our take on the personality of the crowd at the wedding. Jaime asked for our story so that as he helped keep the wedding reception moving, he would sprinkle in bits about us and our relationship, which was a nice touch. His warm personality and thoroughness in our initial meeting made us very comfortable in our DJ selection. At the wedding reception, he was a great MC and got the crowd going from the get-go. The simplest way to compliment him is to say that everyone danced the night away, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. Great job, Jaime!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Reynaldo · Married on 11/05/2016

Jaime was actually recommended to us by our venue, Red Oak Ballroom, in downtown Fort Worth, in which we later found out that he had never done an event at. The fact that he’s that well known, even in surrounding cities, should be enough to prove just how good Jaime really is. Our first conversation that we had with Jaime was in our car, by phone. With just that one phone call we were convinced we had found the right man for the job and refused to look elsewhere. I think anyone that knows Jaime, knows that he stays busy, and yet he does an amazing job of making you, as a couple, feel just as important as anything else he’s working on. He’s very detail orientated and wants to know everything about the couple in order to make the wedding as personal and special as it could possibly be. Since our special day, we have continuously been told how fun our wedding was and how amazing our DJ/MC was. With weddings, there are endless decisions that the couple has to decide on but I can assure you choosing Jaime and Ambiance Entertainment, will by far be one of the best and easiest decisions you’ll have to make!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Roxana · Married on 10/01/2016

Jaime was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator, to do our lighting and DJ services. He is the first and last person we contacted and so glad we did. We were so impressed by how Jaime was so attentive and thorough with us. From the get go he wanted to know every detailed of how we met so he can personalized our wedding. I absolutely was so impressed by how everything ran so smoothly, he was so great and made sure everyone was having a good time. And the lighting was beautiful, plenty of different options to choose from. Thank you Jaime!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

NENA · Married on 09/24/2016

Ambiance Entertainment was a great pick for our wedding. Jaime was very detail oriented and made sure we had everything we asked for. He kept a good record of all of our requests and put them into motion during the reception. Everything was on schedule and everything ran smoothly. The music selection was just what we asked for and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Ambiance Entertainment made out special day worry and stress free.

Sent on 10/23/2016