This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Professionalism and Attention to Detail
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2011

About Us

Lorraine Tomas is a one-of-a-kind, all-inclusive full-service wedding boutique. We offer services ranging from partial planning to full-service wedding planning for Dallas and Fort Worth and throughout Texas, the nation, and international destinations.

Our team specializes in curating extraordinary weddings that transcend traditional boundaries. We blend artistry, technology, and unparalleled attention to detail to bring your personal touch and vision to life. Our innovative and bespoke wedding services craft unforgettable WOW moments, integrating personalized themes, cutting-edge technology, and handcrafted details to ensure your day is a true masterpiece of love and creativity.

Services

• Wedding Day Management (only available on select dates)
  • Partial Wedding Planning
  • Full-Service Wedding Planning
  • Custom Planning
  • Destination Wedding Planning
  • Wedding Coaching for those who are in a challenging situation (combines professional Life Coach with Professional Wedding Planner services)

Experience

With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Lorraine Tomas Weddings is an incredibly talented team of designers and planners who will transform your venue with custom-designed decor, craft a narrative that reflects the individuality and creativity of each of our couples, ensuring that their wedding day is a true reflection of their love story.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

99% Recommended by couples

J
Julie E. Sent on 12/22/2023

Wedding coordinator

Ricardo was our wedding coordinator and was such a pleasure to work with. He was organized and so detailed, you can really tell how much pride he takes in his work. My wedding day was so beyond perfect because of his detailed touch. We are so appreciative to Ricardo and all the amazing work he did. We would definitely recommend Lorraine Tomas weddings.
S
Sam G. Sent on 02/01/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Ricardo was literally the planner of our dreams!

One short review could not possibly cover all of the great things about Ricardo and the Lorraine Tomas team, but I'll give it a shot.

First, Ricardo's vendor recommendations, relationships, and management were amazing. After our very first conversation, he had a perfect understanding of our vision, so much so that we went with his #1 or #2 recommendation for literally every vendor. When we told the vendor contacts who our planner was, the reactions were priceless -- ranging from a simple "Yay, we love him and you're in good hands!" to a sigh of relief and "Oh, thank god!" Our photographer (a cousin with a top-tier luxury business) was singing his praises from the moment he sent his first draft day-of timeline. On the two occasions that a vendor was being difficult, all we had to do was forward the email to Ricardo and he'd immediately reply "I've got this" and work his magic to make the issues go away.

Second, he thought of every detail that never would have come to our minds, always with a smart idea on how to address them. (Do you want salads pre-set or delivered during the cocktail hour? Where should guests leave cards and gifts? Who should be invited to your hotel suite for getting ready photos? Who will take your leftover cake and liquor at the end of the night?) Even for a big wedding with a ton of moving parts, he was so prepared that we got to enjoy the entire day without making a single last-minute decision, allowing us to be totally present and calm throughout.

Finally, he handled the two of US perfectly. We are two very different personalities -- a head-in-the-clouds romantic ADHDer and a neurotic human spreadsheet. His gentle reminders of deadlines and to-dos kept us accountable without adding to our stress. After every planning call, I would turn to my fiancé and say "I feel so much better." He navigated the drama of our families and the prescriptiveness of the church without blinking an eye.

In summary -- hire Ricardo Tomas, the Wedding Architect. You will be very glad you did!
Tri
Tri M. Sent on 11/18/2023

Worth every penny!

I met Ricardo Tomas with Lorraine Tomas Weddings in 2020 when he was coordinating my good friend's wedding. I was in the wedding party, so I spent all day with Ricardo. I saw how attentive he was all day and throughout the evening and how smoothly the wedding ran.

Fast forward two years to my wedding. We needed a coordinator to make it easier on ourselves. Plus, we were planning this Dallas wedding from Massachusetts. I reached out to Ricardo because he made and impression two years prior at my friend's wedding. We hired Ricardo with Lorraine Tomas, and it was the best decision. The wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly if it hadn't been for him and his team.

He met with us virtually several times to go over ideas and details, and he sorta eases you in guiding you to what decisions need to be made based on how far out you are from the wedding date. Every time we were in town, he would meet with us at the venue to walk through the space and details. Ricardo gave us great recommendations on vendors and even got us quotes. He also gave some great ideas and suggestions I would have never even thought of if it wasn't for him.

On the day of the wedding, he was literally everywhere in a good way. Whenever you needed him, he was right there. He handled everything, and we didn't have to really worry much about the timeline or the event. He made sure we were taken care of, and all we had to do was enjoy the day.

We couldn't have gotten through the wedding without Ricardo's guidance, suggestions, and expertise. He left no stone unturned, and we're forever grateful!
illustration stars

Team

Ricardo Tomas
Ricardo Tomas
Co-owner/Planner

Cheers to you on your engagement!! I have literraly married my 2 passions in my career...weddings and interior design for over 19 years. Having owned my business has given me the opportunity and freedom to be the key point person that my clients will be with from their exciting engagement announcment to their grand exit on their wedding day. If you are looking for someone to take a traditional wedding and "Think Outside the Box", then I am the planner for YOU! I am just not planning a wedding, I am orchestrating an immersive, artful, and unparalleled celebration that will leave your guests in awe.

I also volunteer for the past 18 years and give back to my community by serving as Co-Executive Director for the Miss Plano Richardson Organization, a local pageant franchise in Texas, which helps young ladies compete within the Miss America organization and earn scholarship money towards their future college tuition.

Rebecca Hackl
Rebecca Hackl
Co-owner/Planner

Congratulations on your engagement! As you may guess, I love my profession - it's my passion and I can't imagine ever doing anything else. Yes, I'm organized and detail-oriented, but what makes me different is my ability to listen, create, offer unique alternatives, and my ability to quickly and successfully respond and to challenging situations. I've had my businesses for over seventeen years, Trifecta Event Management and Rebecca Hackl Events, but now I'm thrilled to merge Rebecca Hackl Events with Ricardo Tomás to now become Lorraine Tomás!

Volunteering and giving back is a priority in my life as I value learning from others. I currently sit on the board of North Texas' largest wedding professional organization, Society of Wedding Professionals, as the past president. Such an honor! What do I enjoy doing during the downtime? Family, travel, food, and wine!

The Grooveline Dallas The Grooveline Dallas Wedding Bands

Ricardo Tomas is a visionary Wedding Planner and a true joy to work with! We always look forward to opportunities to work with Ricardo, as we know we will be in good hands. Ricardo is always professional, courteous and detail-oriented, and The Grooveline Dallas loves working with him to create memorable and truly outstanding weddings and events! Jon Williams - Director The Grooveline Dallas

The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. Wedding Bands

Ricardo brings a lot of joy and laughter to his events. He is very pleasant to work with!

Ambiance Entertainment Ambiance Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ricardo has been a dear industry friend for over a decade now; it's an honor to call him a friend. His tastes for your wedding will be heightened by his both technical and artistic background in interior design as well as his fashion sense with the pageant industry; you won't find that combination around! Your wedding will be as unique as this sweetheart's title, "The Wedding Architect"! Don't hesitate. Call him now.

The Adolphus Hotel
· Photo Booths
Ambiance Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 144 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours