Lorraine Tomas Weddings

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lorraine Tomas Weddings is a seasoned and experienced wedding planning company based in Dallas, Texas. The team that runs the company prides itself on creating unique, extraordinary, and romantic wedding events for newlywed couples. As leaders within the wedding industry, the company boasts over 15 years of experience coordinating lavish events. The team is renowned for its integrity and passion, adding to the expertise and strong work ethic they bring to prospective newlyweds.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings offers month-of management, partial, and full-service wedding planning packages to suit unique needs and budgets. The company provides services to destination weddings and couples from all backgrounds, ensuring an inclusive experience. During consultations and meetings, the team goes over budgeting, timelines, and to-do lists for efficient and timely preparations.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Don S. Married on 04/08/2022

Outstanding job

Ricardo

It's Sunday evening, and Patricia and I are in our Fort Worth apartment recovering from Friday night's marriage event at the Dallas Arboretum with a cocktail in hand and a glow on our faces. The guests have departed. We are sitting here smiling and laughing about our experiences at the marriage celebration. Our friends and family are raving about the event. It's clear to us that everyone will carry fond memories with them forever.

You explained to us at our introductory interview that your role was as a Wedding Architect, not just a professional that coordinated the various vendors. Tricia and I both understand and appreciate the importance of that skill set now.

The evert was a huge success because of your organizational skills. Everyone will carry with them forever fond memories of the event.

Thank you so much for your commitment to us and to creating successful celebration of our marriage.

With love and great appreciation.

Don and Patricia

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Don and Patricia for taking time to share your experience with hiring me as your Wedding Architect. It was such a wonderful evening filled with love from all your family and friends as they celebrated your marriage. Your wedding has a special place in my heart and I shall never forget your kindness and appreciation for what I do.
    Anthony R. Married on 03/27/2022

Wouldn't Have Been the Same

We had the pleasure of work with Ricardo on our wedding earlier this year. At first we didn't plan to have any kind of wedding planner but as the day drew nearer, we decided we could use some help. After being introduced to Ricardo, it was clear he would be a major help. Ricardo was indispensable in helping us nail down some final details and making our day go off without a hitch.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Anthony and Rachel for your kind message and it was my pleasure helping your wedding day go smoothly and being there for you and your guests.
  • Brooke
    Brooke T. Married on 03/05/2022

Perfect Day!

Ricardo was attentive, receptive, and has great taste! He went above and beyond to make my wedding day absolutely perfect. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to relax and enjoy the journey of wedding planning. He kept me organized and helped me plan my dream wedding without the stress.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Brooke for your sweet and kind testimonial. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and I am happy that I was there to make your dream wedding come to life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ricardo Tomas
Ricardo Tomas
Co-owner/Planner

Cheers to you on your engagement!! I have literraly married my 2 passions in my career...weddings and interior design. Having owned my business has given me the opportunity and freedom to be the key point person that my clients will be with from their exciting engagement announcment to their grand exit on their wedding day. A few of my accolades include features in The Knot, D Weddings, Wedding Wire, and Martha Stewart Weddings. I am a proud co-founder for an organization that is near and dear to my heart, the Society of Wedding Professionals based in Dallas, Texas.

I also give back to my community by serving as Co-Executive Director for the Miss Plano Frisco Organization, a local pageant franchise in Texas, which helps young ladies compete within the Miss America organization and earn scholarship money towards their future college tuition.

Rebecca Hackl
Rebecca Hackl
Co-owner/Planner

Congratulations on your engagement! As you may guess, I love my profession - it's my passion and I can't imagine ever doing anything else. Yes, I'm organized and detail-oriented, but what makes me different is my ability to listen, create, offer unique alternatives, and my ability to quickly and successfully respond and to challenging situations. I've had my businesses for over seventeen years, Trifecta Event Management and Rebecca Hackl Events, but now I'm thrilled to merge Rebecca Hackl Events with Ricardo Tomás to now become Lorraine Tomás!

Volunteering and giving back is a priority in my life as I value learning from others. I currently sit on the board of North Texas' largest wedding professional organization, Society of Wedding Professionals, as the past president. Such an honor! What do I enjoy doing during the downtime? Family, travel, food, and wine!

The Grooveline Dallas The Grooveline Dallas Wedding Bands

Ricardo Tomas is a visionary Wedding Planner and a true joy to work with! We always look forward to opportunities to work with Ricardo, as we know we will be in good hands. Ricardo is always professional, courteous and detail-oriented, and The Grooveline Dallas loves working with him to create memorable and truly outstanding weddings and events! Jon Williams - Director The Grooveline Dallas

The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. Wedding Bands

Ricardo brings a lot of joy and laughter to his events. He is very pleasant to work with!

Ambiance Entertainment Ambiance Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ricardo has been a dear industry friend for over a decade now; it's an honor to call him a friend. His tastes for your wedding will be heightened by his both technical and artistic background in interior design as well as his fashion sense with the pageant industry; you won't find that combination around! Your wedding will be as unique as this sweetheart's title, "The Wedding Architect"! Don't hesitate. Call him now.

4848 Lemmon Avenue #911 Dallas, TX, 75219
214-908-3830

10am - 6pm - 7 Days a week by appointment only
Location of (Lorraine Tomas Weddings)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding