Lorraine Tomas Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kim
    Kim W. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a fantastic experience!

Ricardo and his team were incredible during the planning portion and the actual wedding! We had some personal challenges during the planning process and he never missed a beat! The phrase, "don't worry, I've got this." became his mantra. lol! If you are hesitating about hiring this marvelous team at all.... don't! You will not regret it! It made planning the wedding fun instead of stressful. His experience adds dimension to the process.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for your kind words and for trusting in us to coordinate such a beautiful wedding for you all. It was an amazing day for Kensey and JP and it showed in their faces throughout the day.
    Mitchell K. Married on 07/02/2022

Smooth Sailing

Lorraine Tomas Weddings was vital for the day of the ceremony. They helped everything go as smooth as possible.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thanks guys! Appreciate you counting on us to make your wedding day one of the best days!! We loved working with you both and everything was as smooth as you mentioned from beginning to end.
  • I
    Irene T. Married on 06/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ricardo is wonderful to work with and most talented!

Ricardo gave us good referrals for vendors and stepped in when needed. I appreciated working with him in countless ways: always responsive , had great ideas, great resources and referrals, was a helpful "counselor/advisor" when needed, listens with such a helpful ear, always calm and we just love and apppreciate Ricardo for making our daughter's dream come true! Not just a great wedding architect but also great person and friend!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Irene for your kind words for allowing me to create a memorable and dream come true for your daughter's wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ronna E. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ricardo is an ultimate professional

My daughter was finishing Medical School out of state and planning a wedding at the same time. Thank Goodness for Ricardo! In addition to great monthly planning updates, our monthly Zoom calls kept us on task so there were no omissions. The vendors he suggested were all 5 star. What sets Ricardo apart is he is an actual Wedding Architect. He set up the room from an aesthetic point of view which made the wedding different from any other we have attended. Everyone should hire this Wedding Architect!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ronna for your kind words and I am honored to have been the Wedding Architect for your daughter's special day and making sure everything went smoothly!
  • Amber
    Amber D. Married on 05/29/2022

Ricardo was wonderful!

Ricardo kept our big day running smoothly and took so much stress off of us! He even steamed the bridal party dresses when we couldn’t figure out the new steamer we bought for the wedding! Ricardo was great at communicating with us and our other vendors! 10/10 recommend!
    Beau M. Married on 05/14/2022

Wonderful Day

Ricardo was there at every meeting (vendors, tastings, decor, rehearsal). He made us feel comfortable and gave us peace of mind. He helped coordinate setup for reception, kept up with vendors, helped with my wife's dress and hotel accommodations for our families, etc. He is willing to listen and gives another perspective and great advice! Highly recommend Ricardo, will not let you down!!!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Beau! This is wonderful and I appreciate you taking the time to say a little something about your experience with me.
    Don S. Married on 04/08/2022

Outstanding job

Ricardo

It's Sunday evening, and Patricia and I are in our Fort Worth apartment recovering from Friday night's marriage event at the Dallas Arboretum with a cocktail in hand and a glow on our faces. The guests have departed. We are sitting here smiling and laughing about our experiences at the marriage celebration. Our friends and family are raving about the event. It's clear to us that everyone will carry fond memories with them forever.

You explained to us at our introductory interview that your role was as a Wedding Architect, not just a professional that coordinated the various vendors. Tricia and I both understand and appreciate the importance of that skill set now.

The evert was a huge success because of your organizational skills. Everyone will carry with them forever fond memories of the event.

Thank you so much for your commitment to us and to creating successful celebration of our marriage.

With love and great appreciation.

Don and Patricia

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Don and Patricia for taking time to share your experience with hiring me as your Wedding Architect. It was such a wonderful evening filled with love from all your family and friends as they celebrated your marriage. Your wedding has a special place in my heart and I shall never forget your kindness and appreciation for what I do.
    Anthony R. Married on 03/27/2022

Wouldn't Have Been the Same

We had the pleasure of work with Ricardo on our wedding earlier this year. At first we didn't plan to have any kind of wedding planner but as the day drew nearer, we decided we could use some help. After being introduced to Ricardo, it was clear he would be a major help. Ricardo was indispensable in helping us nail down some final details and making our day go off without a hitch.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Anthony and Rachel for your kind message and it was my pleasure helping your wedding day go smoothly and being there for you and your guests.
  • Brooke
    Brooke T. Married on 03/05/2022

Perfect Day!

Ricardo was attentive, receptive, and has great taste! He went above and beyond to make my wedding day absolutely perfect. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to relax and enjoy the journey of wedding planning. He kept me organized and helped me plan my dream wedding without the stress.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Brooke for your sweet and kind testimonial. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and I am happy that I was there to make your dream wedding come to life!
    Gina F. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience with Ricardo as our Wedding Architect for my daughter's wedding!

Ricardo and his team were beyond amazing ! As a first time Mother of the Bride we wanted our one and only daughter to have the wedding of her dreams and Ricardo made that possible! He was patient with me, has an incredible eye for detail, is so knowledgeable and orchestrated every step of the wedding planning with professionalism and precision. I was actually able to soak up every moment of the actual wedding day with no worries because I knew Ricardo had it all handled. A true blessing !

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Gina! I thoroughly enjoyed planning Kendall and Patrick's wedding with you. You were such a sweet and patient person and thank you for letting me apply my expertise and magic to your daughter's wedding which allowed you to really enjoy the day.
  • Kendall
    Kendall Married on 01/22/2022

Absolutely fabulous!!

Ricardo Tomas (and the whole Lorraine Tomas team) is absolutely amazing! They are so professional and pleasant to work with. They are experienced, have amazing attention to detail, and are prompt and get things done in such a professional matter. I had all the faith in the world that with Ricardo and his team there, the big day would be nothing short of perfect. (And yes it was more than perfect!!) The whole wedding day operations can be quite overwhelming - but with Ricardo as my planner I felt totally at ease! He knew exactly what my vision was and he made it come to life.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kendall for your sweet words and testimonial. We had a great time getting to know you and your mother while planning your wedding and it was truly a perfect evening from beginning to end on your wedding day.
    Jina F. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Wedding Coordinator who was so much help.

Ricardo was an amazing wedding coordinator. He was so much help to me ( Mother of the Bride) before, during and after the wedding. He has a calm sweet spirit that spills over into everyone else involved. Our pastor said he has the perfect personality to do this job and he wished he could work with him at every wedding. I will used Ricardo when my other daughter gets married. We greatly appreciate all he did for us. Thank you Ricardo for being part of our daughters wedding.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jina for your sweet and kind words! This was such a special wedding to me and felt like a personal member of my family was getting married.
  • Roseann
    Roseann C. Married on 12/30/2021

Perfect Day, Perfect Team

Ricardo Tomas, aka The Wedding Architect, was born to plan weddings. His calming demeanor and loving spirit are the perfect catalysts for ensuring that the day is memorable for all the right reasons. Ricardo and his team Rebecca and Haley ensured that there were no hiccups - at least none that we knew of! He calmed my mother-of-the-bride worries in the days leading up to the wedding. He and his team seamlessly coordinated the moving parts of set up and tear down. Prior to the wedding day, Ricardo was a presence throughout the process, assisting my daughter with her dress selection and my son-in-law with his tuxedo, through multiple iterations of the menu, supporting our unconventional decorating plan, and helping keep costs within the budget. The photographer, videographer, and venue manager told me that he is one of their favorite planners and they love working with him which speaks volumes for his professionalism and reputation in the industry.
    I can't imagine any other team being there for my daughter's once-in-a-lifetime Perfect Day.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Roseann for your kind words and sweet testimonial. It was a beautiful wedding day and everything did go off without a hitch!! It was a special day for me especially knowing you and Caroline for quite some time and she looked radiant the entire evening.
  • Caroline
    Caroline R. Married on 12/30/2021

Highly recommend

Ricardo has the perfect personality for wedding planning. He was well organized and calm which perfectly balanced the stress of the big day and his personalized wedding timeline made it easy to prioritize and stay on track during the planning process. Ricardo and his team are the absolute sweetest and it was a privilege to work with them!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Caroline for your kind words and we absolutely loved being your "A" planning team for your and Grant's wedding!
  • O
    Omar C. Married on 12/10/2021

Ricardo was our sanity

Our experience with Ricardo was as perfect as anyone can ask for. He was there every step of the way guiding us with the most difficult and stressful decisions of planning a wedding. He did so much more than we had expected him to and kept us calm and collected the entire way. And the most important moment of all, the wedding day, there was not a thing he had to worry about. He was just on point the entire time. We would recommend Ricardo 200%.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Omar for your kind words! I had a great day making sure everything was just perfect for you and Jodie.
    Madison E. Married on 10/08/2021

Ricardo is the BEST!

The Frank to my Annie Banks!!! So grateful to Ricardo and all of the hard work he put into our wedding! He helped us to stay organized, on time and was my life-saver in the postponement process due to COVID19. He is an excellent coordinator, and I am so blessed to have him in my life! You need Ricardo on your big day!!! He will make sure everything is PERFECT!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Madison for your sweet words and I am honored to have been a part of yours and Drew's special day!
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding planner extraordinaire!

Ricardo is the best of the best. He plans with intentionality and purpose in mind and pays attention to all of the small details. Our wedding ceremony would not have been successful without him as one of our vendors cancelled on us last minute and Ricardo was able to make fast arrangements to ensure our ceremony was everything we had envisioned. Ricardo made sure to point out details we had looked over and was always responsive via text or email to answer all of the questions I had. Even though he had never planned a wedding at the venue we chose, he made the day effortless and made sure the groom and I could enjoy every moment without the stress of organizing the day. I would hire Ricardo again in a heart beat and anybody looking for their perfect wedding planner, make sure to give Ricardo a call.
  • Kendall
    Kendall S. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want to have your dream wedding come to life, go with Lorraine Tomas!

Ricardo and Rebecca with Lorraine Tomás are the best wedding planners in the business! My husband and I started planning our wedding in the fall of 2019 after we got engaged. As much as we knew we would be blending our lives together as husband and wife, our wedding had the tall task of combining two cultures, two families with very different needs and wants, and a very large guest list. Ricardo and Rebecca were our first choice for wedding planners because of their attention to detail and relationships with vendors in the wedding industry. Our wedding was five events total, with two separate religious ceremonies. Rebecca and Ricardo listened to our vision and guided us through picking our venue, negotiating contracts, wardrobe choices, food tastings, stationary needs, and much more. We had to plan our wedding in the Dallas area with us living in North Carolina amid the pandemic, and Rebecca and Ricardo were always available for a Zoom or video conference. They answered every call, text, and email we had (and there were a lot!). When our wedding was postponed from September 2020 due to the pandemic, Rebecca and Ricardo quickly unplanned our first wedding and had all our vendors confirmed for our new date in September 2021 within a week. We had more than a dozen vendors to keep track of between all the wedding events, and the relationships that Rebecca and Ricardo have formed with other wedding professionals ended up saving us money in the end. Every detail of our wedding weekend was perfect, and their team worked tirelessly from putting together welcome boxes all the way to the sparkler exit to make sure it was everything my husband and I had envisioned. We received so many compliments not only about the beautiful décor, the attention to detail, and level of organization, but also about our wonderful wedding planners who made it all possible. Our wedding would not have been the same without Ricardo and Rebecca with Lorraine Tomás!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kendall for your kind words and for trusting us to execute your dream wedding and give you the day you had always dreamed of. We loved working with you, Soham and your parents during the entire wedding journey.
    Christy M. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I am the mother of the bride.

From start to finish, Lorraine Tomás was absolutely wonderful. Ricardo and Rebecca were always available to give help and advice, make suggestions, reschedule EVERYTHING when Covid demanded a postponement of a year, and then, once the wedding was rescheduled, they saw it all through to the most breathtaking beginning we could have imagined for our daughter and now son-in-law! They were truly a fairy godmother and godfather for our Cinderella and her Prince Charming!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Christy for your kind words! Rebecca and I were thrilled that we could make Kendall and Soham's wedding dream come to life! We love our couples and their wonderful families!
  • Cedric
    Cedric S. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ricardo! You're the BEST!!

Thank you so much Ricardo! From our first meeting to our wedding day, you always made us feel comfortable and at ease. You eliminated so much stress by working with us and providing an actionable plan. You offered guidance when we had questions and offered solutions when we were stuck. You are a true gem of a wedding planner …. kind, professional, attentive, and very resourceful. You were always on point with answering emails, calls, addressing changes and concerns. We truly couldn't have asked for a better team of professionals to make our day so amazing and special. You exceeded our expectations! We absolutely recommend Ricardo and the Lorraine Tomas Wedding team without hesitation. Thank you again! #wegonscottmarried

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Cedric and Brandon for your kind words...it means so much that I was able to give you both your dream wedding and so much more.

Ricardo Tomas
    Alondra K. Married on 09/04/2021

The best wedding planners

Working with Ricardo and Rebecca was so easy and fun! They are two incredible people and made the wedding planning so fun and memorable. We definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alondra and CJ for your kind word and we absolutely loved having you as our wedding couple and making your day extra special!
    Alexandra T. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ricardo is the Wedding Architect !

I can’t say enough good things about Ricardo! He’s knowledgeable, caring, and extremely genuine! He helped make our wedding so special! Everyone said how amazing it was from start to finish and Ricardo played a big role in that! Zero stress the day of our big day all because of Ricardo!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Ali for your beautiful words and I am so honored to have been there for you and Ismael on your wedding day as your Wedding Architect!
  • Jason
    Jason V. Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flawless Event Thanks To Ricardo!

Hiring Ricardo was one of the best/easiest vendor decisions we made. We hired him for “day of” services so that we could enjoy our wedding day and it was money well spent. This also including helping up plan out timing of the days leading up to the ceremony, as well as the ceremony and reception. We had 1-2 meetings with Ricardo initially and a Zoom meeting about a month before our event. I am naturally an anxious perfectionist, so having a calming force like Ricardo for our wedding weekend was must. I had 100% confidence that everything would go off without a hitch, and it did! Ricardo also knows and has worked with pretty much everyone in the business, so he is able to flawlessly execute the perfect day. He also thinks of every possible detail you probably WON’T. Not only is he THE BEST wedding planner in Dallas, we now have created a new lifelong friend.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jason and Alex for your kind words and I look forward to many more fun celebrations in our future!
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 04/03/2021

Ricardo is the best!

I knew Ricardo through mural friends and always found him to be thoughtful, organized and caring. So when the time came to hire a wedding architect - he was the only choice in my mind! My fiancé at the time - agreed. We could not have been happier with his service. Ricardo helped us navigate so many unknowns during the pandemic. Our wedding ceremony and reception went off flawlessly.

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alex...I appreciate your kind words and I was honored to be your Wedding Architect for your and Jason's wedding.
  • Matthew
    Matthew Married on 03/19/2021

The Best Wedding Planner

We are still amazed when we look back on everything you did for us before, during and after the wedding. Without your help our special day would not have been the picture-perfect event we always dreamed of. Your planning, preparation, and attention to detail was amazing. Thank you so much. We appreciate you more than words can describe. You are the best wedding planner ever. We love you!

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Matt and Marco for your sweet and kind words...I am honored to have been your Wedding Architect!
illustration stars