Ricardo Tomas Weddings Reviews

82 | Dallas, TX

82 Reviews for Ricardo Tomas Weddings

Lena Al-Rashed 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Day MVP!

I don鈥檛 know if our special day would鈥檝e even happened without Ricardo. He helped make sure every little detail was taken care of and perfect. All the way down to getting a lip liner stain out of my dress 20 min before walking down the aisle!!!馃グ The day of, he coordinated everything with my vendors and was SO attentive and helpful not just to my husband (yay) and I, but also to my entire family and wedding party. From start to finish he was so sweet and and so accommodating. Honesty, if you don鈥檛 have Ricardo as your wedding day architect, I鈥檓 sorry, but you鈥檙e doing it wrong.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lena for your sweet testimonial. It was a pleasure being your Wedding Architect and I am happy to have been there for your entire family and wedding party and making it extra special for you and Thomas.
  • Mattie

Mattie Robinson 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Best. Coordinator. Ever.

My husband and I cannot say enough about Ricardo! We had the most amazing time at our wedding and he was a huge reason why. He was always available to meet with us and gave us great ideas to help make our wedding unique. He was focused on making sure our special day was about truly about us and celebrating our relationship. Since our wedding, everyone has gone out of their way to tell us how much fun they had at our wedding and I know Ricardo is a HUGE reason why. There is no way we could've pulled off this wedding without him!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mattie for your sweet testimonial! I am honored to have been there for not only you and Nick but, all your family and guests on the wedding day.

Mona Hosseiny 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Just brilliant!

WE LOVED Ricardo! He was an absolute joy to work with and so very attentive to our needs before the wedding and on the day of. He had great suggestions for how we should do particular parts of the wedding and he thought of things for us to do that we didn't even think of! He made our wedding experience so much easier, and he even handled my difficult family members with ease and grace. We loved him and will definitely recommend Ricardo to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mona and Amanda for your sweet testimonial and for trusting in me to coordinate your wedding day! I really had a wonderful and special time with you both and loved getting to know the rest of your families.

Holly Carroccio 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Creative, organized, calming force

I am so grateful we hired Ricardo as our planner. He went above and beyond to help us find and select vendors, help us think through and manage the endless bits and pieces to our event. The end result was a BEAUTIFUL and memorable event. I am a busy professional and our wedding was in Dripping Springs and I simply would not have been able to do this without his professional help. Because of him we found our venue, which we fell in love with.
    I would refer him 1,000 times over. He has a gentle spirit yet was firm in his resolve to make sure every detail was considered. The day of the wedding we were able to relax and enjoy our experience as he shepherded us all through the event. He gave more than expected and we are so appreciative. Thank you Ricardo!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Holly and Greg for your kind words and for the experience of a beautiful resort for your wonderful and romantic wedding.
  • Francesca

Francesca Chacon 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Bride- Francesca

Ricardo is an absolute god sent to myself for our wedding!! He is professional, punctual with all appointments and timely in all of his responses to emails, text and phone calls. He has an amazing arsenal of phenomenal vendors to chose from. My husband and I couldn鈥檛 have done this without him. We highly recommended Ricardo for any bride or groom for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your sweet testimonial... I had the best time being there for you and Jonathan and I know we will be life long friends.
  • W

Wanda Tierno 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the bride

It is important to know that when planning an event such as a wedding you choose a person that is not only can work the engaged couple and primary people involved in the process.. but also is the calm when things do not go as planned... Ricardo is that person.. there are so many opportunities for things to go wrong but Ricardo never missed step ., was always laser focused but at the same time never let you feel that anything was wrong.. that is priceless.. thank you for stepping up to every challenge and making it look easy ..

Sent on 06/01/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Wanda for your sweet and kind words...I truly enjoyed not only getting to spend time with your daughter and new son-in-law but, got to know you and how special your family is.

Catherine Robinson 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Ricardo made my daugthers wedding perfect

Ricardo's gentle guiding hand carried us through the entire wedding process that ended in a beautiful wedding. He knows everyone in Dallas, referred us to great vendors, gave us great ideas and offered practical solutions. All of our vendors were glad to be working with Ricardo. My daughter's wedding and reception ran smoothly and was beyond our expectations, because of Ricardo. The DJ recommended by Ricardo kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. The bridesmaids loved Ricardo-he won them over when he said he had eye lash glue in his emergency kit. He packed everything up at the end of the evening, and collected things we left behind. I do not live in Dallas and knowing Ricardo was working with us kept me calm. I can't say enough about Ricardo.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Catherine for your sweet testimonial. It was an extreme pleasure being there for you all and I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing smiling faces all day and night.
  • Cody

Cody Lynch 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Lynch Wedding Coordinator

Ricardo was beyond amazing! He was so attentive to every detail! We were so blessed to have him there on our special day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Cody...It was my pleasure to be there for yours and Eddie's big wedding day. I was glad to be there for you both so, you could enjoy every moment of the day.
  • Mindi

Mindi 路 Married on 03/30/2019

The best day!

Ricardo made our wedding planning stress free and fun! He thought of everything for our destination wedding and he brought so much professionalism and expertise to our day. We absolutely had the fairytale wedding of our dreams and could not have done it without Ricardo! He handled everything!!!!!! I was not asked a single question on my wedding day, as Ricardo handled everything behind the scenes with ease. He set up and packed up our reception items before I could even offer to help! He started at 8am on our wedding day, organizing and setting up, and finally sat down for the first time at 2am, after he packed all of our items to be shipped home the next day. I can鈥檛 say enough positive about him. Future engaged couples simply MUST hire him for the PERFECT wedding experience!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mindi and Miles for your kind and thoughtful words! I had the best time spending it with you both and planning for your destination wedding in a spectacular setting!!
  • Trey

Trey Edge 路 Married on 10/21/2018

True Excellence

We are beyond fortunate to have met Ricardo. He is the definition of a professional. Kind, genuine, thorough, creative, generous of his time and resources, and so fun to work with. His patience is calming and reassuring. He listened through our rambling of ideas and created an experience exceeding our dreams. His dedication and guidance led to the most memorable celebration of our lives. We are forever grateful! Thank you Ricardo! - Cole + Trey

Sent on 11/09/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Trey and Cole for your kind words and for giving me the opportunity to share my passion for weddings with you!

Julia 路 Married on 08/03/2018

Ricardo - what can I say? He was so amazing. He was really patient with me throughout everything. He was so professional and absolutely knows what he was doing. Ricardo was great throughout the whole process. Every penny spent was worth it! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Julia for your kind words.... It was my pleasure to work with wonderful like you and Bryan! You had a beautiful "Royal Wedding" in Dallas and I am happy it was so beautiful for both of you.

Sandra 路 Married on 06/01/2018

As MOB, it was a truly wonderful experience to work with Ricardo. He eliminated so much of the stress in planning for both my daughter and I. He is so professional and has all the resources. He was very prompt in returning phone calls and emails. We used his suggested vendors for rentals, flowers, photo booth, and transportation. All vendors gave us a terrific price when mentioning Ricardo and all of them did a fantastic job. We received so many compliments on the wedding.

Ricardo is sooooo worth his fee. I have one more wedding in our future and will definitely be calling him!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Sandi for your sweet testimonial... I truly love what I do!

Ronald 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Ricardo provided superior wedding planning services for my daughter's wedding. The vendors he helped select were outstanding and reasonably priced and importantly very reliable. He attended many more meetings than I anticipated and was helpful in each session. The day of the wedding was so organized that a lot of the tension was lifted away. I would highly recommend Ricardo to assist your next event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ronald for your testimonial and kind words...it was my pleasure working with your wonderful family.

Lindsay 路 Married on 06/01/2018

I highly recommend Ricardo for any wedding planning services! He was so fun to work with and he helped keep us sane and stress free throughout the wedding planning. He attended appointments with us and helped make decisions when we had no idea (without being pushy). He has a great vision for what will look great and he helped implement a few special touches for our wedding decor that really made a difference. Ricardo is very professional and has such a fun, calming personality that makes him so great at what he does. He also has relationships with other vendors in the area. We loved all of the vendors he recommended and we even got a few discounts because he referred us. Ricardo really helped bring our wedding vision to life and everything was perfectly executed!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your sweet and kind words! I really enjoyed the planning process with you and Brett and am honored to have been a part of your very special day.

Kristen 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Selecting Ricardo as our wedding planner was one of the best wedding decisions we made. His expertise, attention to detail and commitment to executing our dream wedding flawlessly made working with him so easy, fun and enjoyable. Ricardo鈥檚 management of our entire wedding weekend was beyond what we could have imagined. He handled all of the details (great or small) throughout our wedding weekend and ensured that we (along with our families and friends) could enjoy every moment of our special wedding weekend. Not only is he an amazing wedding planner, he is an exceptional friend. There aren鈥檛 enough stars to give Ricardo - we could not recommend him more!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and I honored to have been a huge part of yours and Jeremy's wedding day.

Danny 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Ricardo did an amazing job as the Wedding Planner for our daughter's wedding. He was very friendly, thorough, creative and "provided a calming voice" throughout the entire process. His ideas, contacts and years of experience made the planning process extremely efficient. Ricardo definitely made our daughter's special day a dream come true.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Danny and Becky for your kind words... I love what I do and it is families like yours that makes me love my job even more!

Roscoe 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Ricardo was beyond professional, friendly and put us immediately at ease upon our first meeting. When our wedding guest list ballooned to 300, we knew that we needed help. Ricardo came highly recommended. He helped us to take all of ideas and put everything together into a spectacular wedding and reception that was beyond our dreams. His recommendations and suggestions for elements to be included were spot on. He helped us to add pieces that completely wowed our guests - we still get compliments about how wonderful the wedding and reception was a month later. He took every worry away on our wedding day and allowed us to enjoy every minute of the day. I would highly recommend Ricardo to coordinate any event!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Ashwin 路 Married on 11/18/2017

It was amazing, wonderful, and easy experience to work with Ricardo. He eliminated so much of the stress in planning for our wedding. He is so professional and has all the resources and connections. He was always very prompt in returning phone calls and emails. All vendors he recommended were gave us a terrific price when mentioning Ricardo and all of them did a fantastic job. We received so many compliments on the wedding.

Ricardo is worth every penny.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Ashwin for your sincere and thoughtful words. It was an honor to be a part of yours and Bobby's special wedding day.

Keith 路 Married on 10/14/2017

We couldn't have planned at the level of complexity we needed with Ricardo's help. He provided us with the tools and timelines needed to stay organized. One of his strengths is the relationships he has developed. His recommendations for vendors was spot on. Ricardo is a terrific partner when planning an event: experienced, calm, responsive...and an overall great guy. Highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Molly 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Ricardo was a blessing for my wedding! He always made sure it was what I wanted to do and he would always check with me to see if I needed help and he took care of everything! When we started planning the wedding, I only had a few ideas and a generalized theme and he took my ideas and my thoughts and turned them into the dream wedding that I was imagining! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Ricardo.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Marj 路 Married on 10/07/2017

They don't get any better than Ricardo. Professional, cheerful, calming, efficient, thoughtful, thorough, listens, anticipates, always willing, and wonderful wonderful taste. I could not attend flower or invitation meeting and both were beyond expectations. Also choice of linens for both wedding and rehearsal. All I had to do was think of something and he took care of it immediately. You cannot go wrong with him and all will be right with him.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dustin and Cid 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Words are NOT enough to describe Ricardo Tomas's services, professionalism, character, integrity and overall LOVE for his job. Every moment we spent with him planning our wedding for TWO YEARS leading up to our big day on 06/17/2017 was absolutely impeccable! We highly recommend this amazing Wedding Architect to everyone who wishes to have the most enjoyable, stress-free and absolutely stunning wedding. Everything from the small details to the major vendors for our wedding was possible because of Ricardo. Again, words are not enough to describe the value we place in him. Great event planning skills, coordination skills, extremely patient and never lacking in his abilities to create the most spectacular event of your life! This is the Wedding Architect EVERYONE deserves and needs!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cid 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Ricardo Tomas has been amazing wedding planner. He made sure we didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything. Totally stress free wedding all because of home. Everything went as planned and our wedding turned out fantastic!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tim 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Ricardo spent time getting to know us, listened to what we had in mind and then came back with the details. The vendors he recommended were perfect! His attention to detail and sense of style made our wedding better than I had dreamed.

Sent on 07/06/2017