Ricardo Tomas Weddings Reviews

Ricardo Tomas Weddings 6
Ricardo Tomas Weddings 7

Holly Carroccio · Married on 07/05/2019

Creative, organized, calming force

I am so grateful we hired Ricardo as our planner. He went above and beyond to help us find and select vendors, help us think through and manage the endless bits and pieces to our event. The end result was a BEAUTIFUL and memorable event. I am a busy professional and our wedding was in Dripping Springs and I simply would not have been able to do this without his professional help. Because of him we found our venue, which we fell in love with.
    I would refer him 1,000 times over. He has a gentle spirit yet was firm in his resolve to make sure every detail was considered. The day of the wedding we were able to relax and enjoy our experience as he shepherded us all through the event. He gave more than expected and we are so appreciative. Thank you Ricardo!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Ricardo Tomas Weddings 8
  • Francesca

Francesca Chacon · Married on 05/18/2019

Bride- Francesca

Ricardo is an absolute god sent to myself for our wedding!! He is professional, punctual with all appointments and timely in all of his responses to emails, text and phone calls. He has an amazing arsenal of phenomenal vendors to chose from. My husband and I couldn’t have done this without him. We highly recommended Ricardo for any bride or groom for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your sweet testimonial... I had the best time being there for you and Jonathan and I know we will be life long friends.
  • W

Wanda Tierno · Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the bride

It is important to know that when planning an event such as a wedding you choose a person that is not only can work the engaged couple and primary people involved in the process.. but also is the calm when things do not go as planned... Ricardo is that person.. there are so many opportunities for things to go wrong but Ricardo never missed step ., was always laser focused but at the same time never let you feel that anything was wrong.. that is priceless.. thank you for stepping up to every challenge and making it look easy ..

Sent on 06/01/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Wanda for your sweet and kind words...I truly enjoyed not only getting to spend time with your daughter and new son-in-law but, got to know you and how special your family is.
  • Cody

Cody Lynch · Married on 04/14/2019

Lynch Wedding Coordinator

Ricardo was beyond amazing! He was so attentive to every detail! We were so blessed to have him there on our special day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Cody...It was my pleasure to be there for yours and Eddie's big wedding day. I was glad to be there for you both so, you could enjoy every moment of the day.
  • Mindi

Mindi · Married on 03/30/2019

The best day!

Ricardo made our wedding planning stress free and fun! He thought of everything for our destination wedding and he brought so much professionalism and expertise to our day. We absolutely had the fairytale wedding of our dreams and could not have done it without Ricardo! He handled everything!!!!!! I was not asked a single question on my wedding day, as Ricardo handled everything behind the scenes with ease. He set up and packed up our reception items before I could even offer to help! He started at 8am on our wedding day, organizing and setting up, and finally sat down for the first time at 2am, after he packed all of our items to be shipped home the next day. I can’t say enough positive about him. Future engaged couples simply MUST hire him for the PERFECT wedding experience!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Ricardo Tomas Weddings 17
    Ricardo Tomas Weddings 18
    Ricardo Tomas Weddings 19

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mindi and Miles for your kind and thoughtful words! I had the best time spending it with you both and planning for your destination wedding in a spectacular setting!!

Julia · Married on 08/03/2018

Ricardo - what can I say? He was so amazing. He was really patient with me throughout everything. He was so professional and absolutely knows what he was doing. Ricardo was great throughout the whole process. Every penny spent was worth it! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Julia for your kind words.... It was my pleasure to work with wonderful like you and Bryan! You had a beautiful "Royal Wedding" in Dallas and I am happy it was so beautiful for both of you.

Sandra · Married on 06/01/2018

As MOB, it was a truly wonderful experience to work with Ricardo. He eliminated so much of the stress in planning for both my daughter and I. He is so professional and has all the resources. He was very prompt in returning phone calls and emails. We used his suggested vendors for rentals, flowers, photo booth, and transportation. All vendors gave us a terrific price when mentioning Ricardo and all of them did a fantastic job. We received so many compliments on the wedding.

Ricardo is sooooo worth his fee. I have one more wedding in our future and will definitely be calling him!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Sandi for your sweet testimonial... I truly love what I do!

Ronald · Married on 06/01/2018

Ricardo provided superior wedding planning services for my daughter's wedding. The vendors he helped select were outstanding and reasonably priced and importantly very reliable. He attended many more meetings than I anticipated and was helpful in each session. The day of the wedding was so organized that a lot of the tension was lifted away. I would highly recommend Ricardo to assist your next event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ronald for your testimonial and kind words...it was my pleasure working with your wonderful family.

Lindsay · Married on 06/01/2018

I highly recommend Ricardo for any wedding planning services! He was so fun to work with and he helped keep us sane and stress free throughout the wedding planning. He attended appointments with us and helped make decisions when we had no idea (without being pushy). He has a great vision for what will look great and he helped implement a few special touches for our wedding decor that really made a difference. Ricardo is very professional and has such a fun, calming personality that makes him so great at what he does. He also has relationships with other vendors in the area. We loved all of the vendors he recommended and we even got a few discounts because he referred us. Ricardo really helped bring our wedding vision to life and everything was perfectly executed!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your sweet and kind words! I really enjoyed the planning process with you and Brett and am honored to have been a part of your very special day.

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

Selecting Ricardo as our wedding planner was one of the best wedding decisions we made. His expertise, attention to detail and commitment to executing our dream wedding flawlessly made working with him so easy, fun and enjoyable. Ricardo’s management of our entire wedding weekend was beyond what we could have imagined. He handled all of the details (great or small) throughout our wedding weekend and ensured that we (along with our families and friends) could enjoy every moment of our special wedding weekend. Not only is he an amazing wedding planner, he is an exceptional friend. There aren’t enough stars to give Ricardo - we could not recommend him more!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and I honored to have been a huge part of yours and Jeremy's wedding day.

Danny · Married on 04/27/2018

Ricardo did an amazing job as the Wedding Planner for our daughter's wedding. He was very friendly, thorough, creative and "provided a calming voice" throughout the entire process. His ideas, contacts and years of experience made the planning process extremely efficient. Ricardo definitely made our daughter's special day a dream come true.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Danny and Becky for your kind words... I love what I do and it is families like yours that makes me love my job even more!

Roscoe · Married on 12/16/2017

Ricardo was beyond professional, friendly and put us immediately at ease upon our first meeting. When our wedding guest list ballooned to 300, we knew that we needed help. Ricardo came highly recommended. He helped us to take all of ideas and put everything together into a spectacular wedding and reception that was beyond our dreams. His recommendations and suggestions for elements to be included were spot on. He helped us to add pieces that completely wowed our guests - we still get compliments about how wonderful the wedding and reception was a month later. He took every worry away on our wedding day and allowed us to enjoy every minute of the day. I would highly recommend Ricardo to coordinate any event!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Ashwin · Married on 11/18/2017

It was amazing, wonderful, and easy experience to work with Ricardo. He eliminated so much of the stress in planning for our wedding. He is so professional and has all the resources and connections. He was always very prompt in returning phone calls and emails. All vendors he recommended were gave us a terrific price when mentioning Ricardo and all of them did a fantastic job. We received so many compliments on the wedding.

Ricardo is worth every penny.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Ashwin for your sincere and thoughtful words. It was an honor to be a part of yours and Bobby's special wedding day.

Keith · Married on 10/14/2017

We couldn't have planned at the level of complexity we needed with Ricardo's help. He provided us with the tools and timelines needed to stay organized. One of his strengths is the relationships he has developed. His recommendations for vendors was spot on. Ricardo is a terrific partner when planning an event: experienced, calm, responsive...and an overall great guy. Highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

Ricardo was a blessing for my wedding! He always made sure it was what I wanted to do and he would always check with me to see if I needed help and he took care of everything! When we started planning the wedding, I only had a few ideas and a generalized theme and he took my ideas and my thoughts and turned them into the dream wedding that I was imagining! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Ricardo.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Marj · Married on 10/07/2017

They don't get any better than Ricardo. Professional, cheerful, calming, efficient, thoughtful, thorough, listens, anticipates, always willing, and wonderful wonderful taste. I could not attend flower or invitation meeting and both were beyond expectations. Also choice of linens for both wedding and rehearsal. All I had to do was think of something and he took care of it immediately. You cannot go wrong with him and all will be right with him.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dustin and Cid · Married on 06/17/2017

Words are NOT enough to describe Ricardo Tomas's services, professionalism, character, integrity and overall LOVE for his job. Every moment we spent with him planning our wedding for TWO YEARS leading up to our big day on 06/17/2017 was absolutely impeccable! We highly recommend this amazing Wedding Architect to everyone who wishes to have the most enjoyable, stress-free and absolutely stunning wedding. Everything from the small details to the major vendors for our wedding was possible because of Ricardo. Again, words are not enough to describe the value we place in him. Great event planning skills, coordination skills, extremely patient and never lacking in his abilities to create the most spectacular event of your life! This is the Wedding Architect EVERYONE deserves and needs!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cid · Married on 06/17/2017

Ricardo Tomas has been amazing wedding planner. He made sure we didn’t have to worry about anything. Totally stress free wedding all because of home. Everything went as planned and our wedding turned out fantastic!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tim · Married on 04/22/2017

Ricardo spent time getting to know us, listened to what we had in mind and then came back with the details. The vendors he recommended were perfect! His attention to detail and sense of style made our wedding better than I had dreamed.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Trish · Married on 02/25/2017

Ricardo Tomas is the best. He was recommended to us and I will highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 02/25/2017

When I first got engaged, I knew a must have on my list was a wedding planner. I was referred to Ricardo by a friend and could not have ask for anything more! He was absolutely was amazing throughout the entire process. My dad, who kept up with my "budget", said the best money spent was on Ricardo! A couple of months before my wedding I thought I don't have anything done, and after talking with a few vendors I learned Ricardo was on top of everything, and I just needed to sit back and relax. My day was the most perfect day and it could not have been pulled off without Ricardo!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Courtney for your kind words! I really enjoyed our planning time together and am honored to have been a part of your special day.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/19/2016

When I first got engaged I knew for a fact I needed a wedding planner. I stumbled across a few planners on The Knot, but after having emailing or talking with them, no one was the right fit. Finally, I found Ricardo's website and sent him an email. He called me shortly thereafter and after talking to him, I knew he was perfect and we set up a meeting. My fiance was against hiring a planner and didn't really think it was necessary, but after our first meeting with Ricardo, he was sold. Ricardo went through everything and opened our eyes up to things we hadn't thought about yet. Throughout the entire process, he was attentive, answered my millions of questions, helped me brainstorm ideas, got me in touch with fabulous vendors, and really was my "go-to" for the whole process. On my wedding day, I was so relaxed--he was THE reason I didn't have a nervous breakdown. I even got a few texts from him on the day-of with sneak peeks of our reception, which was so nice! Ricardo is THE wedding planner and I will recommend him to anyone and everyone. In the words of one of my bridesmaids: "I loved your wedding planner. He was great and answered all of our questions all while being in the background. He even made trips to the bar for your grandma." And if you know my grandma, you know how important that is!

But in all seriousness, thank you Ricardo. We are forever grateful for you.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth and Andrew! Your words truly are a testament to why I love what I do and I am blessed to have wonderful clients like yourselves and honored to have been a part of your special time in your lives.

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2016

I told Ricardo after our wedding on Friday that he was a "graceful hero for a bunch of hooligans!" This could not be more true. We hired him after we had to let our first planner go; at 35-days away from the wedding, we did not have a caterer contracted nor did we have deposits paid to secure any services for the day unless we secured them ourselves. We met with Ricardo, explained our panicked situation to him, and, as my (now) husband was describing what he called "our biggest headache," he told us to coonsider him our "asprin."

After meeting and exchanging emails to help Ricardo find out where the other planner was in the process and where to pick things up, we met on Tuesday prior to the wedding to walk the venue and make very necessary adjustments to the floorplan. While adjusting things, we discovered we had no linens ordered for rental. So, he got linens ordered for rental that day (!!!) and we got timeline completed for the day. Day of, everything went rather smoothly from my view. I have no doubt there were things that went wrong or even bordered on disaster status but neither Brian or myself knew about it until we started swapping wedding stories with friends over brunch on Sunday. With my family dynamic, outstanding friends, my stellar new in-laws, and all the hustle and bustle, Ricardo did anything and everything to ensure our day was perfect. And it was! There's video proof of it! :)

If you need someone that will make you and your future spouse feel secure, comfortable, and prepared for the event (so you two can focus on your upcoming marriage without stress), HIRE HIM NOW! Haha! I wish I had found him in the beginning!

Thank you, a thousand times, Ricardo! You are an amazing event planner!

-Brian & Jessica Tregellas

Sent on 11/10/2016

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica and Brian for your kind and thoughtful words. I am so glad that I was there to make your day the best it could have been for both of you. I love what I do and enjoy the lives I get to touch and vice versa.

Annette · Married on 07/09/2016

Ricardo is THE Wedding architect. He is truly a dedicated and committed wedding planner. Planning a wedding in Dallas from New York is not easy, but with Ricardo's help it was a fairytale dream day. He removed the stress from day. Whatever was important to us, was important to him. He worked seamlessly with each and every vendor. Ricardo made everything run smoothly. There was nothing he couldn't handle and he had a smile and a reassuring calm through it all. Our entire family loved Ricardo. We will be forever thankful to have met such a kind soul, an amazing professional and an expert in his field.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Ricardo Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful testimonial and as always I love making my couples' day extra special no matter of distance, budget or size of wedding.