Lorraine Tomas Weddings Reviews

94 | Dallas, TX

94 Reviews for Lorraine Tomas Weddings

Jina F. · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Amazing Wedding Coordinator who was so much help.

Ricardo was an amazing wedding coordinator. He was so much help to me ( Mother of the Bride) before, during and after the wedding. He has a calm sweet spirit that spills over into everyone else involved. Our pastor said he has the perfect personality to do this job and he wished he could work with him at every wedding. I will used Ricardo when my other daughter gets married. We greatly appreciate all he did for us. Thank you Ricardo for being part of our daughters wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jina for your sweet and kind words! This was such a special wedding to me and felt like a personal member of my family was getting married.
  • O

Omar C. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Ricardo was our sanity

Our experience with Ricardo was as perfect as anyone can ask for. He was there every step of the way guiding us with the most difficult and stressful decisions of planning a wedding. He did so much more than we had expected him to and kept us calm and collected the entire way. And the most important moment of all, the wedding day, there was not a thing he had to worry about. He was just on point the entire time. We would recommend Ricardo 200%.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Omar for your kind words! I had a great day making sure everything was just perfect for you and Jodie.

Madison E. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Ricardo is the BEST!

The Frank to my Annie Banks!!! So grateful to Ricardo and all of the hard work he put into our wedding! He helped us to stay organized, on time and was my life-saver in the postponement process due to COVID19. He is an excellent coordinator, and I am so blessed to have him in my life! You need Ricardo on your big day!!! He will make sure everything is PERFECT!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Madison for your sweet words and I am honored to have been a part of yours and Drew's special day!

Alexandra T. · Married on 04/09/2021

Ricardo is the Wedding Architect !

I can’t say enough good things about Ricardo! He’s knowledgeable, caring, and extremely genuine! He helped make our wedding so special! Everyone said how amazing it was from start to finish and Ricardo played a big role in that! Zero stress the day of our big day all because of Ricardo!

Sent on 04/18/2021

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Ali for your beautiful words and I am so honored to have been there for you and Ismael on your wedding day as your Wedding Architect!
  • Jason

Jason V. · Married on 04/03/2021

Flawless Event Thanks To Ricardo!

Hiring Ricardo was one of the best/easiest vendor decisions we made. We hired him for “day of” services so that we could enjoy our wedding day and it was money well spent. This also including helping up plan out timing of the days leading up to the ceremony, as well as the ceremony and reception. We had 1-2 meetings with Ricardo initially and a Zoom meeting about a month before our event. I am naturally an anxious perfectionist, so having a calming force like Ricardo for our wedding weekend was must. I had 100% confidence that everything would go off without a hitch, and it did! Ricardo also knows and has worked with pretty much everyone in the business, so he is able to flawlessly execute the perfect day. He also thinks of every possible detail you probably WON’T. Not only is he THE BEST wedding planner in Dallas, we now have created a new lifelong friend.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jason and Alex for your kind words and I look forward to many more fun celebrations in our future!
  • Alex

Alex B. · Married on 04/03/2021

Ricardo is the best!

I knew Ricardo through mural friends and always found him to be thoughtful, organized and caring. So when the time came to hire a wedding architect - he was the only choice in my mind! My fiancé at the time - agreed. We could not have been happier with his service. Ricardo helped us navigate so many unknowns during the pandemic. Our wedding ceremony and reception went off flawlessly.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alex...I appreciate your kind words and I was honored to be your Wedding Architect for your and Jason's wedding.
  • Matthew · Married on 03/19/2021

The Best Wedding Planner

We are still amazed when we look back on everything you did for us before, during and after the wedding. Without your help our special day would not have been the picture-perfect event we always dreamed of. Your planning, preparation, and attention to detail was amazing. Thank you so much. We appreciate you more than words can describe. You are the best wedding planner ever. We love you!

Sent on 04/08/2021

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Matt and Marco for your sweet and kind words...I am honored to have been your Wedding Architect!

Jodie B. · Married on 10/24/2020

Ricardo is the best!

Ricardo was the absolute professional with knowledge and experience that made our wedding everything and more than we expected. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jodie for your kind words! I really had the best time making sure everything was just perfect for you and Omar.

Taylor M. · Married on 09/10/2020

The BEST Wedding Planner

Ricardo was truly incredible from start to finish with our wedding. Genuine, patient, extremely knowledgeable and always on top of everything. We had to postpone our original date from May to September which added an extra layer of complications but it didn’t stop Ricardo from going above and beyond for us. I can’t speak highly enough of our experience and would recommend working with Ricardo 10 out of 10 times!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Taylor.....I truly enjoyed being yours and Dominic's Wedding Architect and it was such an honor to be there to make your wedding day one of the best days ever and one your guests will never forget.
  • Taylor

Taylor M. · Married on 09/10/2020

The BEST Wedding Planner

Sent on 09/12/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Taylor for your sweet and kind words....It was my pleasure making the day extra special and stress free for both you and Dominic!

Rosaline F. · Married on 06/08/2020

Wonderful despite the pandemic chaos

Ricardo was a wonderful resource for our wedding. Unfortunately, due to COVID we had to revise it several times. He was wonderful to work with and was on top of everything given all that was changing. I cannot say enough about his responsiveness and professionalism during this stressful time. His vendor suggestions were top notch too. We had lovely options and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Rose for your sweet and kind words....It was a wonderful pleasure working with you and your daughter during these unprecedented times and circumstances and it brought me joy to see everyone so happy at the end!

Tia · Married on 04/04/2020

Rescheduled COVID Wedding

Husband and I were only a couple weeks out from our wedding in April before Dallas mandated it's massive shut down due to COVID. With no choice but to postpone our wedding Ricardo was super quick about coordinating all the vendors and finding a new date that worked for everyone.
    Although we managed to reschedule our wedding with no additional cost, we did lose more than half of our guestlist out of safety concerns. Since the initial wedding was already completely paid for, Ricardo really worked to reallocate those funds to making our wedding day even better than we imagined.

Ricardo knows all the right people and has a great rapport with all his recommended vendors. Husband and I were looking for someone that could give us a list of options for us to pick from and he did just that. I know that Ricardo saved me from a mountain of stress due to the unexpected pandemic. Ricardo's expertise are invaluable

Sent on 11/28/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tia for your kind words and for taking time to share your experience with working with me. I appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time and it was my pleasure to help you both with the entire planning process of your wedding and I would do it all over again for you.
  • Mack

Mack C. · Married on 03/14/2020

Best money we spent!

We had a relatively tight budget for a wedding and considered trying to manage the week/day-of coordination ourselves. We're so happy we splurged and paid for Ricardo to help us through our big weekend. He was so helpful in guiding us in the preparation, ensuring the event met our plans and expectations, and then did everything to make sure our wedding was flawless (well, at least we think it was flawless - if there were any issues, they were never apparent - which is why you hire someone as experienced as Ricardo). Our wedding was perfect and it's thanks to Ricardo's professionalism and experience. He's worth every penny for the peace of mind and the opportunity to actually enjoy your big day.

Sent on 05/04/2020

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Clay and Mack for your kind words and for hiring me as your Wedding Architect. I had the best time with you both through the entire planning process and loved every minute of making your wedding day as flawless as it actually was!

Lena A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Day MVP!

I don’t know if our special day would’ve even happened without Ricardo. He helped make sure every little detail was taken care of and perfect. All the way down to getting a lip liner stain out of my dress 20 min before walking down the aisle!!!🥰 The day of, he coordinated everything with my vendors and was SO attentive and helpful not just to my husband (yay) and I, but also to my entire family and wedding party. From start to finish he was so sweet and and so accommodating. Honesty, if you don’t have Ricardo as your wedding day architect, I’m sorry, but you’re doing it wrong.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lena for your sweet testimonial. It was a pleasure being your Wedding Architect and I am happy to have been there for your entire family and wedding party and making it extra special for you and Thomas.
  • Mattie

Mattie R. · Married on 10/05/2019

Best. Coordinator. Ever.

My husband and I cannot say enough about Ricardo! We had the most amazing time at our wedding and he was a huge reason why. He was always available to meet with us and gave us great ideas to help make our wedding unique. He was focused on making sure our special day was about truly about us and celebrating our relationship. Since our wedding, everyone has gone out of their way to tell us how much fun they had at our wedding and I know Ricardo is a HUGE reason why. There is no way we could've pulled off this wedding without him!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mattie for your sweet testimonial! I am honored to have been there for not only you and Nick but, all your family and guests on the wedding day.

Mona H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Just brilliant!

WE LOVED Ricardo! He was an absolute joy to work with and so very attentive to our needs before the wedding and on the day of. He had great suggestions for how we should do particular parts of the wedding and he thought of things for us to do that we didn't even think of! He made our wedding experience so much easier, and he even handled my difficult family members with ease and grace. We loved him and will definitely recommend Ricardo to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mona and Amanda for your sweet testimonial and for trusting in me to coordinate your wedding day! I really had a wonderful and special time with you both and loved getting to know the rest of your families.

Holly C. · Married on 07/05/2019

Creative, organized, calming force

I am so grateful we hired Ricardo as our planner. He went above and beyond to help us find and select vendors, help us think through and manage the endless bits and pieces to our event. The end result was a BEAUTIFUL and memorable event. I am a busy professional and our wedding was in Dripping Springs and I simply would not have been able to do this without his professional help. Because of him we found our venue, which we fell in love with.
    I would refer him 1,000 times over. He has a gentle spirit yet was firm in his resolve to make sure every detail was considered. The day of the wedding we were able to relax and enjoy our experience as he shepherded us all through the event. He gave more than expected and we are so appreciative. Thank you Ricardo!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Holly and Greg for your kind words and for the experience of a beautiful resort for your wonderful and romantic wedding.
  • Francesca

Francesca C. · Married on 05/18/2019

Bride- Francesca

Ricardo is an absolute god sent to myself for our wedding!! He is professional, punctual with all appointments and timely in all of his responses to emails, text and phone calls. He has an amazing arsenal of phenomenal vendors to chose from. My husband and I couldn’t have done this without him. We highly recommended Ricardo for any bride or groom for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your sweet testimonial... I had the best time being there for you and Jonathan and I know we will be life long friends.
  • W

Wanda T. · Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the bride

It is important to know that when planning an event such as a wedding you choose a person that is not only can work the engaged couple and primary people involved in the process.. but also is the calm when things do not go as planned... Ricardo is that person.. there are so many opportunities for things to go wrong but Ricardo never missed step ., was always laser focused but at the same time never let you feel that anything was wrong.. that is priceless.. thank you for stepping up to every challenge and making it look easy ..

Sent on 06/01/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Wanda for your sweet and kind words...I truly enjoyed not only getting to spend time with your daughter and new son-in-law but, got to know you and how special your family is.

Catherine R. · Married on 05/10/2019

Ricardo made my daugthers wedding perfect

Ricardo's gentle guiding hand carried us through the entire wedding process that ended in a beautiful wedding. He knows everyone in Dallas, referred us to great vendors, gave us great ideas and offered practical solutions. All of our vendors were glad to be working with Ricardo. My daughter's wedding and reception ran smoothly and was beyond our expectations, because of Ricardo. The DJ recommended by Ricardo kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. The bridesmaids loved Ricardo-he won them over when he said he had eye lash glue in his emergency kit. He packed everything up at the end of the evening, and collected things we left behind. I do not live in Dallas and knowing Ricardo was working with us kept me calm. I can't say enough about Ricardo.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Catherine for your sweet testimonial. It was an extreme pleasure being there for you all and I enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing smiling faces all day and night.
  • Cody

Cody L. · Married on 04/14/2019

Lynch Wedding Coordinator

Ricardo was beyond amazing! He was so attentive to every detail! We were so blessed to have him there on our special day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Cody...It was my pleasure to be there for yours and Eddie's big wedding day. I was glad to be there for you both so, you could enjoy every moment of the day.
  • Mindi

Mindi · Married on 03/30/2019

The best day!

Ricardo made our wedding planning stress free and fun! He thought of everything for our destination wedding and he brought so much professionalism and expertise to our day. We absolutely had the fairytale wedding of our dreams and could not have done it without Ricardo! He handled everything!!!!!! I was not asked a single question on my wedding day, as Ricardo handled everything behind the scenes with ease. He set up and packed up our reception items before I could even offer to help! He started at 8am on our wedding day, organizing and setting up, and finally sat down for the first time at 2am, after he packed all of our items to be shipped home the next day. I can’t say enough positive about him. Future engaged couples simply MUST hire him for the PERFECT wedding experience!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mindi and Miles for your kind and thoughtful words! I had the best time spending it with you both and planning for your destination wedding in a spectacular setting!!
  • Trey

Trey E. · Married on 10/21/2018

True Excellence

We are beyond fortunate to have met Ricardo. He is the definition of a professional. Kind, genuine, thorough, creative, generous of his time and resources, and so fun to work with. His patience is calming and reassuring. He listened through our rambling of ideas and created an experience exceeding our dreams. His dedication and guidance led to the most memorable celebration of our lives. We are forever grateful! Thank you Ricardo! - Cole + Trey

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Trey and Cole for your kind words and for giving me the opportunity to share my passion for weddings with you!

Julia · Married on 08/03/2018

Ricardo - what can I say? He was so amazing. He was really patient with me throughout everything. He was so professional and absolutely knows what he was doing. Ricardo was great throughout the whole process. Every penny spent was worth it! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Julia for your kind words.... It was my pleasure to work with wonderful like you and Bryan! You had a beautiful "Royal Wedding" in Dallas and I am happy it was so beautiful for both of you.

Sandra · Married on 06/01/2018

As MOB, it was a truly wonderful experience to work with Ricardo. He eliminated so much of the stress in planning for both my daughter and I. He is so professional and has all the resources. He was very prompt in returning phone calls and emails. We used his suggested vendors for rentals, flowers, photo booth, and transportation. All vendors gave us a terrific price when mentioning Ricardo and all of them did a fantastic job. We received so many compliments on the wedding.

Ricardo is sooooo worth his fee. I have one more wedding in our future and will definitely be calling him!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lorraine Tomas Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Sandi for your sweet testimonial... I truly love what I do!