Letter Art

Plano, TX View map

Located in West Plano, Letter Art offers a huge selection of custom invitations for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and more. We are full service with save-the-date cards, invitations, thank you notes, menu cards, programs, printed napkins, party favors, kippahs and more. Call or email any time to schedule an appointment!

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What items are available?

Labels & Stickers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
Exchanges
Partial Refund
Full Refund

Jen Married on 01/08/2022

Customized service that captured our intention and gave our event its unique flair

Working w Debbie is easy and enjoyable - she’s professional yet personable and worked w me to create a custom invite that set the tone for a very special event.

Letter Art's reply:

Thanks for those sweet words, Jen! It was so great to get to work with you again on such a fun event! Congratulations!
  • O
    Omar C. Married on 12/10/2021

Who thought creating invitations was so easy

Debbie is just such a delight to work with. From the moment we met her we could tell she was fully invested in making our papery exactly what we wanted it to be. Browsing through literally thousands of ideas specially at such an early stage of your wedding planning process is not easy; yet, Debbie handled it like a true professional guiding our ideas towards a beautiful and perfect final product. Debbie is a jewel.

Letter Art's reply:

Wow - thanks for those super sweet words! I loved working with you two as a part of your team! And from the pics I can tell it was a happy, perfect day!
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing Service!

Letter Art was so great to work with. Debbie guided me and helped make the process very smooth! I would recomend them to everyong. We had so many compliments on our stationary!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Letter Art 1
Discount
Mention WeddingWire and receive 20% off your custom wedding or Mitzvah order

Weddings and Events by Ruth Weddings and Events by Ruth Wedding Planners

I have worked with Debbie Cohn from Letter Art for almost 10 years and she has helped many of my clients with invitations and other prints. I truly enjoy working with Debbie as she takes the time to understand each of my clients’ vision for their event and matches the invitation design with their overall feel of the event. She is very detailed oriented, creative, patient and helpful and will go the extra mile to make clients happy. I highly recommend Debbie Cohn with Letter Art to anyone planning a wedding or other event who needs beautiful invitations, programs, menu card and more. Ruth Spirer – Wedding and Events by Ruth

Lorraine Tomas Weddings Lorraine Tomas Weddings Wedding Planners

Debbie with Letter Art is truly the best vendor I have had for nearly 8 years and I can not imagine not having her as part of my wedding team. She is the best at what she does and can do almost everything you need regarding wedding invitations, menu cards,ceremony programs, place cards, monogrammed napkins and much, much more....

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Letter Art to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

4680 Wales Drive Plano, TX, 75024
Location of (Letter Art)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding