Mansfield, TX 76063 Map · Phone number

About Chocolate Silk Creations

Chocolate Silk Creations is a Luxe Invitation and Stationery Boutique known as the "Godiva of Invitations". We provide an exclusive experience of Couture, Custom hand-crafted and Pre-Designed Invitations and Stationery for Every Occasion. At Chocolate Silk Creations we design the best First Impression for your Event.

Follow Chocolate Silk Creations on

Banner of Love II
Banner of Love II
V.I.C. Premier
V.I.C. Premier
Inspired by the popular show Dallas setting at the famous Southfork Ranch, The Western Chic features...
V.I.C. Pass
V.I.C. Pass
2646309739692032000 n2 51 632871

2 Reviews for Chocolate Silk Creations

• User5155446 · event on 07/18/2015

When my friend could no longer make my invitations, I looked on line in my area and ran across Chocolate silk creations. I needed them quicker than usual and she put a rush on them without jeopardizing the quality. Thanks again. I'll be back for any other services I need.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Angela · event on 12/18/2014

Chocolate Silk Creations has slowly been gaining a reputation as the go to business for all your overall invitation needs. And I don't doubt that for a bit. I have been doing business with them for over 9 years. They have been Dallas/Ft Worth's best-kept secret for many years now, and I must say my experience has always been nothing short of exceptional. The business owner's will stop at nothing to make sure your experience is always wonderful. The customer service that you will receive will not only be the best but, you will find yourself using Chocolate Silk Creations for all your events!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Chocolate Silk Creations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Next Level Entertainment
    Next Level Entertainment Wedding DJs

This service is amazing. Chocolate Silk Creations exceeded my expectations with my business card needs. The customer service was phenomenal! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for invites, business cards, flyers, or anything of the sort. Thanks, Next Level Ent.

• Mansfield, 76063 See on map