Next Level Entertainment Reviews

51 | North Richland Hills, TX

51 Reviews for Next Level Entertainment

• User6534417

I will we recommend Next level entertainment to my friends and family the DJ was very professional and he had me on my feet all night on a scale of 1 to 10 I give him a 10 plus

Sent on 03/29/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We are glad that you had a wonderful time and hopefully a lot of special memories were made.
  • Adam

Adam Ngo 路 Getting married on 02/10/2021

The go-to DJ to keep the dance floor packed. 10/10 I wish he could DJ all weddings.

DJ Leonardo is without a doubt the best DJ I've ever partied with. We've all been to that wedding where DJ iPod just isn't enough and the dance floor is empty. DJ Leonardo knows his music, he has mastered his craft, and knows exactly how to keep the wedding going without a missed beat.

We booked him for our wedding immediately after our first meeting. Through his personality you can tell he's there to make it YOUR day and ensure all guests know it's about y'all. Plus he knows all the best songs from wedding classics, 2000's hip-hop, Tejano, and all the best dance songs from the past 40 years. If you like to dance and keep everyone engaged you cannot miss the opportunity to book Leonardo.

Our guests like to drink and dance and he kept our dance floor packed for 5 hours. The equation to a perfect wedding is simple: DJ Leonardo + You = A wedding your friends will be jealous of and talk about for years.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

I am speechless. The Ngo鈥檚..... I am literally speechless. All I can do is say thank you for trusting me with such an important task in your lives. The meetings, the planning, the car ride Lolololol All an experience like no other. I literally have no words. 馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檹馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶
  • Maddison

Maddison Roberts 路 Married on 06/06/2020

Next level

He is for sure the life of the party!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Katy

Katy Wilson 路 Married on 02/12/2020

thank YOU for helping create memories to last a lifetime!

Leonardo is the reason I have the best wedding memories. He made our wedding something to remember. To me, a DJ鈥檚 job isn鈥檛 just about playing music guests request, but rather bringing a full form of entertainment.

Leonardo was always easy to get in contact with and helped us make our day customizable to our venue and personality. He was extremely flexible and easy going adapting to my bridezilla requests up to an hour before the night ended. He went above and beyond in every fashion and I am so grateful.

From the entrance of the reception, to the way he invites the parents onto the floor for the first dance, to the way he keeps us entertained while food is slowly served NO ONE was bored. The best man said coming in to the room of his entrance was like being welcomed into a SuperBowl stadium! LOL. At one point in the night there were so many people jumping around to the music I could feel the floor BOWING as if it were about to break! That's a sign of a good time with 200 people.

The most important thing to me was having some of the older guests want to make it to the end of the night. Because of Leonardo my grandmother never wanted to leave, older friends and family stayed the entire time, aunts danced with me and my groom to the very last song of the night. I am so happy I went with him... worth every penny.

Sent on 06/23/2020

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Katy and Cam, waking up to this is simply amazing. I remember the day we met at the open house lol. We talked and hit it off instantly. Bridezila, not at all. You my friend are someone who knew what she wanted and wanted quality. When talking with you, I respected your attention to detail about the way you wanted your wishes and I wanted to do my best to deliver the best night for you'll ever! Thank you so much for these words. You have no idea how much something means to me to have a review of our services like this. Congratulations to you and Cam and thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day! Leonardo.
  • Natalee

Natalee 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Completed our wedding!!

Leonardo was amazing! He is personable, helped me feel calm, and had such professionalism. He helped in the planning stages, helped day of, and kept in touch after the wedding. I don鈥檛 think our wedding would have gone as smoothly without him as our DJ/entertainment, my now husband and I kept saying how he was the glue that pulled everything together. The other vendors wouldn鈥檛 have been worth it without having Leonardo addressing the guests and making sure they were having fun. We were able to have a large send off and people danced throughout the whole night! I鈥檓 so grateful to have met him and am glad that we now stay in touch! Such a genuine and kind person as he truly cares about the couples and families that he works with!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Melissa Vandewalle 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Hired Leonardo to DJ/Entertain at our daughters wedding reception

Seriously, there are not enough stars to rate Leonardo! He was amazing from our first contact to saying We Love you at the end of our daughters wedding. He made Ashlyn and Johnnys reception a celebration they and our guests will never forget. Literally NO ONE left the dance the floor from the minute the music started and the memories made that evening are unforgettable! But more than the professionalism, delivering more than we ever dreamed of, and being unbelievably amazing to work with.... we now feel like we have a new addition to our family! Thank you Leonardo for making memories with us!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!!! This was the wedding to be at this year!! What a dance Party as your daughter wanted. When I met you鈥檒l, it was immediately a connection! That鈥檚 one of the main things for us to be at your wedding, a connection that is more than sitting in the corner playing music and hoping for the best. When you genuinely want your bride and groom to have the best night surrounded by friends and family alike, there is nothing like that. I know you鈥檒l have said it, and you have proved it as well... I am family! Humbled, and thankful to be a part of this wonderful celebration!!

Victor Ramirez 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Leonardo turned it up to 11

Next Level Entertainment exceeded our expectations, from the first day we met Leonardo at the open house, we knew he would bring the energy we were looking for. He was very professional and attentive to our needs. My wife and I come from different back grounds and he was able to blend both perfectly at our wedding reception. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and are still talking about our wedding days later. He kept everyone excited, dancing, and feeling that our day was more than just a wedding. His attention to detail and high energy kept our guest wanting more. We highly recommend Leonardo and his team for any event you may have.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We enjoyed every moment and every detail that went into your beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for allowing us to be your entertainment and to be a part of this awesome wedding day! I wish you guys nothing but success and love in your marriage. Love you guys! Leonardo.

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Where to even begin! No words will even begin to explain the wonderful experience Leonardo gave us. We were all the way in California and met through FaceTime. When he says you do not need to worry he's got it under control he is not lying. All of our song requests and more were on there. He kept the crowd going the whole time. There was never a dull moment. It was constant engagement with us and the crowd. The timing was done perfectly for everything. If you want one less thing to worry about and a reception everyone won't stop talking about then you're at the right place. It is something we will never stop talking about.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! This describes what we do for our couples to a Tee! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can not be more humbled by your comments. We loved every moment, and we did not want you to worry just have fun.

Corey 路 Married on 04/13/2018

Dont have a wedding with out Next Level Ent!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Corey!!! We love hearing from our grooms!!!! Congratulations sir!!!!

Mandie 路 Married on 03/24/2018

If you are looking for a professional, super fun, organized and experienced DJ for your party that makes YOU look like the best party planner ever, then hire Leo. He cares enough about getting to know YOU that he takes the time to meet with you 2 or 3 times. He understands the importance of HIM getting to know YOU to pull off an unbelievable show! Leo does not miss a beat and knows just what music to play or game to play at the most perfect time. This man gets people engaged like I have never seen. He threw us a wedding party that we will never ever forget.
    And he happens to be my homey from Monroe, LA!!!
    Love you Leo!!!! You freakin ROCK!!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

OMG!!!! Mandie, you were simply stunning as I predicted. Dave found him a 24k diamond! Mandie, thank you for everything!!! Allowing us to be a part of you and Dave's day! You are talking about a dance party!! We loved every minute of it and you did so good at all the choices from venue, catering, floral, photog, and everything. Everyone worked excellent together! My homegirl Mandie all the way from West Monroe! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! Love you, Dave, Reagan, and your family!!! Leonardo 2.0

Kevin 路 Married on 03/10/2018

It was really awesome......it made my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Kevin and Brandi, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wonderful celebration. We loved all of it! The meetings, communications, Brandi's ideas, and we definitely appreciate you entrusting us with such an important day in your lives. Thank you for the review and we want nothing but success and happiness for you guys! Leonardo 2.0

Trevor 路 Married on 12/27/2017

Our wedding was perfect, and Leonardo was a big part of that. He went above and beyond the agreement we made. Made a video and kept everyone entertained. Still have people mentioning how much fun it was. If you want the best service definitely use him. Couldn鈥檛 be happier.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Trevor and Jenna! When I met you'll, I knew you were the right fit! I couldn't wait to celebrate with you guys and a celebration we had on one of the most important nights of you guys lives. Congratulations on everything and we really really appreciate you'll choosing our services for your wedding day!! I'll have to send the baby a pair of glasses lol. Thank you! Much love and success, Leonardo 2.0

Jenna 路 Married on 12/23/2017

Leonardo was so much help from start to finish! He provided DJ services for both the ceremony & reception and brought a photobooth that our guests loved and took our wedding entertainment to the Next Level!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude; Leonardo absolutely made our wedding! When I left from my first meeting with Leonardo, I knew that he was the DJ I wanted to hire. He arrived early and had his presentation/portfolio ready for me to review as soon as I walked in the door. He was very professional, on time, and I could tell he was very passionate about his business and for his brides/customers.

Leonardo will go above and beyond to ensure that his customers and their guest are having a great time. The dance floor was never empty and he kept our guest entertained the entire night. We got married on 11.11.17 and I still have guests texting me stating it was by far the BEST wedding they have ever attended.

Planning a wedding is very stressful, however from the moment I met Leonardo, I did not worry about my DJ, photo booth, lighting and monograms, because I knew I was in good hands with Next Level Entertainment, they had it all under control!

Leonardo, to you and your staff, thank you, thank you and THANK YOU! Your passion, dedication, attention to detail, made my wedding magical!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank you Jennifer! A lot of times, you can feel it when you sit down with the person for the first time, and I had that feeling inside my bones as Justin Timberlake said lol. Thank you and Mike for allowing Next Level Ent to be a part of your wedding celebration. The entire experience, all of the moments, laughter, tears, and celebrating were all worth it to see the smiles on your faces. The words you left, I can't even describe to you how much they mean to me. Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!! Love you!!! Leonardo!
  • F

Felicia 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Leo was the best! My husband and I hired Next Level Ent for lighting and decor, custom monogram, and wall mapping. To say they did an excellent job is a under statement!! Next Level Ent was THE BEST!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Felicia, thank you so much for choosing our services for your wedding day!!! It turned out simply beautiful!! Also give your sis a big hug from me :) We wish you guys nothing but success and love through this journey of marriage. Thank you for the kind words that we really appreciate that will help someone else make a great decision about our services. Love you guys! Leonardo 2.0

maribel 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Leo went above and beyond what I expected when he worked my husband's and I birthday celebration ! Not only did he dj like a champ he set up lighting and shot a beautiful video, and had the most amazing dj booth set up done especially for us! There are no words that can explain how thankful I am to Leo! He is truly the best at what he does! From the bottom of our hearts ?? thanks again Leo!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us at your special event! It was truly an honor celebrating with you and Derrick!

Cassie 路 Married on 05/12/2017

I can't say enough about Leo! I would totally trust my special day to him. He came so save my nephews wedding when their DJ canceled 3 days before the wedding. He was professional, on time, a great MC and a true loving soul! Use Leo for your next trip special events that!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cassie. It was truly a blessing to work with you and your family. It was definitely a memorable day celebrating Joey and Lisa. I am so glad that you found us!!!

Vanesa 路 Married on 02/17/2017

Leo was great to work he was super helpful even though i booked him last minute. He made sure i was happy with every detail. The customer service with Next Level Entertainment is amazing and the pricing is good. :) I would definitely recommend them. The picture quality of the Photo Booth was good and my motion monogram was beautiful just what i wanted.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Emily 路 Married on 10/22/2016

So glad we booked this vendor! Leo was wonderful. He made our wedding day so much fun! He is very sweet and professional. He goes through all the details with you from the moment you book to the very last days before your wedding. He was awesome!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Endyia 路 Married on 09/21/2016

Next Level Entertainment is first class in every way! After doing a phenomenal job for my brother's wedding reception from lights, to graphics, to music and everything in between, I couldn't think of going to anyone else for my Father's surprise 70th birthday party. Next Level out did themselves once again. The music and the DJ kept everyone moving and flowing throughout the event. The beautiful lighting set the mood perfectly and added just the right ambience to compliment the decor. Their presentation is always on point...top notch! They are definitely the go to company for all of your event prodution needs. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Endyia. We love working with you and your family so much and we love repeat business as well. Anytime you'll have an event, please let us know and we are there! Congratulations again, Leonardo!

Gloria 路 Married on 09/18/2016

Next Level Entertainment really takes you to the next level. I have never experienced anything like it. The DJ , lighting effects , music and enteraction was all catered to our personal event. It was a 90th Birthday celebration. He really personalizes and make your party the talk of the town. I highly recommend Next Level Entertainment. It was an experience that I will never forget.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Gloria thank you soooooo much for the kind words!!! We loved every moment celebrating with you'll. Thank you'll for having us!!!

Kareem 路 Married on 09/16/2016

Next Level Entertainment truly lives up to the name! Leonardo is great. People are still talking about the fun they had at our wedding and reception. He has great ideas, plus we did some personal touches to make the whole thing unique. My wife and I loved every minute. We STRONGLY recommend Next Level for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kareem! We loved every minute of it! Great moments turning into everlasting memories. Your families were great, dancing all night, and lots of smiles and laughter! Thank you again for choosing our services and the Next Level Experience. - Leonardo

Shawanna 路 Married on 09/09/2016

Next Level Entertainment has mastered the art of entertainment via DJ services, exceptional equipment (lighting, sound, etc), a guaranteed good time for your guest, and a high level of professionalism. Leo and his assistants are simply wonderful to work with! Your guest, parties involved, and vendors will love him! The ambiance that Next Level Entertainment can add to your event will ensure you have an extraordinary event and the keen eye to detail is a phenomenal touch leaving your guest with several wow factors to remember.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Shawanna for having us at this wedding. It was one of the best experiences working with you on this special wedding!! You are the best!!!

Lisa 路 Married on 07/03/2016

Leonardo was great! We have had tons of positive feedback since the wedding. He doesn't give up when the crowd won't stand up (this is what we wanted) and is extremely professional. We are SO so happy we hired him for our special day! Also, his lighting is AMAZING. I would definitely recommend hiring him as a package deal because he can do it all for a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We appreciate you and we thank you for seeing the quality in our service and the value in our pricing for your event. We feel that your day should be celebrated, and that's what we do, celebrate you!! Congratulations!

Kayla 路 Married on 07/01/2016

Leo went above and beyond all expectations I had for a wedding DJ! He is a true entertainer who provided high quality services and kept my guests dancing all night! He is very flexibly and easy to communicate with so planning was a breeze. Best of all he was able to read the crowd and provide songs that my guests actually wanted to get up and dance to! I would highly recommend using Leo with Next Level Entertainment.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Next Level Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kayla. We had fun at your wedding, and you were correct people wanted to dance. There were people saying that they were a hard read, and we were able to get them on the dance floor. We love to hear comments like this from your guests. You and Jordan, all I can say is a great couple that knew what they wanted!!! Congratulations!!! We loved every moment!