Fort Worth, TX 76133 Map · Phone number

About Moss Floral Design

Moss Floral Design is a floral studio based in Fort Worth, Texas that specializes in weddings and events. We provide natural, organic, lush designs that focus attention to color, scale, and composition.

Our personal attention to our clients' needs exceeds expectations. We have an eye for artful floral compositions, and a heart for serving our clients.

Call us at 817-501-8039 or e-mail us at mossfloraldesign@gmail.com to arrange a complimentary consultation.

Follow Moss Floral Design on

1 User photo

Moss Floral Design 1

Ginny · Married on 04/27/2019

Best of the Best!

Adri is a genius, an artist, and a Godsend! I fell in love with her work on Instagram and as soon as I met her, I knew she was my florist. She was so kind and patient throughout the planning process and I knew that whatever she came up with would be even better than what I could imagine - and that couldn't have been more true! The florals she designed for my wedding were beyond anything I could've dreamed of. She is endlessly creative and has such a unique style, and she puts so much time and care into understanding her clients' tastes and visions. I am so grateful to her for making my wedding more beautiful than I ever thought possible and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an incredible client experience and show-stopping florals!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Autumn · Married on 10/12/2018

Adrianna is so wonderful! So is extremely prompt with emails and a really exceptional business owner. So far she has provided so much care and support. I am blessed to have her on our team! I am so excited to see what our wedding day has in store and write this review before the wedding because I have complete and total confidence!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

I have nothing but the kindest words to say about Adri and her team at Moss Floral Design – they are phenomenal.

Adri came highly recommended by my photographer, so she was also the first floral vendor that I met/spoke with. After my initial consultation with her, the bar was immediately set. Not only is Adri tremendously professional, organized, and quick to respond to calls/emails, but her extensive knowledge and creative artistry in floral design is exceptional. And for as busy as she is, you’ll be quick to notice that Adri has so much positive energy, is incredibly down-to-earth, genuine, and is an all-around sweet spirited individual.

In the beginning stages, she was so helpful and patient with suggesting/brainstorming different ways to achieve my floral vision all while staying within my budget. The end results were breathtakingly beautiful. Adri is truly an artist. All the florals were carefully arranged with great attention to detail and purpose that overall lent itself to a stunningly artistic and dynamic design.

If you’re looking for unique and artful arrangements for your wedding, I highly recommend that you put all your confidence and trust in Adri and her team. Moss Floral Design will completely surpass your expectations. Thank you for making this process so stress-free and relaxed, Adri. You are incredibly gifted and you provide such a wonderful experience through your art.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Moss Floral Design 2

Moss Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 245.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 301.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,181.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Home by Toni
    Home by Toni Wedding Planners

Moss Floral Design brings fresh, artistic and innovative creations to every event they touch, for an elegant array of beauty and color. They are the essential element to bringing the entire event together in one amazing, cohesive display.

• Fort Worth, 76133 See on map