Moss Floral Design

Fort Worth, TX View map

$6,181 Typical Price

Moss Floral Design is a floral studio based in Fort Worth, Texas that specializes in weddings and events. We provide natural, organic, lush designs that focus attention to color, scale, and composition.

Our personal attention to our clients' needs exceeds expectations. We have an eye for artful floral compositions, and a heart for serving our clients.

Call us at 817-501-8039 or e-mail us at mossfloraldesign@gmail.com to arrange a complimentary consultation.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$245.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$301.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6181

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

1 User photo

Caitlin Married on 07/31/2020

Breathtaking florals and quality service with Adri of Moss Floral!

Due to COVID-19, we went from planning a large reception in Colorado, to an intimate ceremony in our very own backyard in Texas. This meant new vendors and a tight timeline that Moss Floral was able to meet with ease. Adri was quick help, designing and constructing a beautiful arch for our backyard and outfitting our dinner reception with the most breathtaking florals. Although Moss Floral is local to our home in Fort Worth, Adri and her team are beyond qualified for any event, large or small. Adri puts time and care into each decision and design she makes and has an unmatchable expertise in the wedding industry. We could not be happier with the quality of service her team provided and have received numerous compliments from our Colorado vendors, friends, and family members who have all been stunned by the beauty of their creations.
    Courtney Married on 06/29/2019

A Florist Making Dreams Come True!

Adri is AMAZING! No words can describe it. Her work is jaw dropping. Literally, my jaw dropped when i entered our reception room. She is professional, patient and has an amazing eye for design and detail. I think i changed my proposal about 50+ times and she was so patient and understanding. She is so easy to work with and her flowers are ABSOLUTELY beautiful. We got married at The Ashton Depot and she made the room look MAGICAL. From my bouquet, to the cake table to the stage facade, center pieces and grooms cake table, it was unreal. She truly made my dream come to a reality and i am forever thankful. Five months later and we STILL get compliments from guests on how incredible the floral and floral design was. Book Adri today and she will not disappoint!

Moss Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney for such as sweet note. I truly appreciate it! Thank you again for including us on your wedding day-- it was such a blast, everything was stunning, and you were such a pleasure to work with! Happy Holidays!!!

Best,
    Adri
    Ginny Married on 04/27/2019

Best of the Best!

Adri is a genius, an artist, and a Godsend! I fell in love with her work on Instagram and as soon as I met her, I knew she was my florist. She was so kind and patient throughout the planning process and I knew that whatever she came up with would be even better than what I could imagine - and that couldn't have been more true! The florals she designed for my wedding were beyond anything I could've dreamed of. She is endlessly creative and has such a unique style, and she puts so much time and care into understanding her clients' tastes and visions. I am so grateful to her for making my wedding more beautiful than I ever thought possible and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an incredible client experience and show-stopping florals!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Home by Toni Home by Toni Wedding Planners

Moss Floral Design brings fresh, artistic and innovative creations to every event they touch, for an elegant array of beauty and color. They are the essential element to bringing the entire event together in one amazing, cohesive display.

1619 W Allen Ave, Fort Worth, TX, 76133

Call for consultation appointment
Location of (Moss Floral Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding