Moss Floral Design Reviews

1 User photo

Moss Floral Design 1

Ginny · Married on 04/27/2019

Best of the Best!

Adri is a genius, an artist, and a Godsend! I fell in love with her work on Instagram and as soon as I met her, I knew she was my florist. She was so kind and patient throughout the planning process and I knew that whatever she came up with would be even better than what I could imagine - and that couldn't have been more true! The florals she designed for my wedding were beyond anything I could've dreamed of. She is endlessly creative and has such a unique style, and she puts so much time and care into understanding her clients' tastes and visions. I am so grateful to her for making my wedding more beautiful than I ever thought possible and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an incredible client experience and show-stopping florals!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Autumn · Married on 10/12/2018

Adrianna is so wonderful! So is extremely prompt with emails and a really exceptional business owner. So far she has provided so much care and support. I am blessed to have her on our team! I am so excited to see what our wedding day has in store and write this review before the wedding because I have complete and total confidence!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

I have nothing but the kindest words to say about Adri and her team at Moss Floral Design – they are phenomenal.

Adri came highly recommended by my photographer, so she was also the first floral vendor that I met/spoke with. After my initial consultation with her, the bar was immediately set. Not only is Adri tremendously professional, organized, and quick to respond to calls/emails, but her extensive knowledge and creative artistry in floral design is exceptional. And for as busy as she is, you’ll be quick to notice that Adri has so much positive energy, is incredibly down-to-earth, genuine, and is an all-around sweet spirited individual.

In the beginning stages, she was so helpful and patient with suggesting/brainstorming different ways to achieve my floral vision all while staying within my budget. The end results were breathtakingly beautiful. Adri is truly an artist. All the florals were carefully arranged with great attention to detail and purpose that overall lent itself to a stunningly artistic and dynamic design.

If you’re looking for unique and artful arrangements for your wedding, I highly recommend that you put all your confidence and trust in Adri and her team. Moss Floral Design will completely surpass your expectations. Thank you for making this process so stress-free and relaxed, Adri. You are incredibly gifted and you provide such a wonderful experience through your art.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Moss Floral Design 2

stephanie · Married on 09/07/2017

WOW! I'm a wedding photographer and Moss floral did my sister wedding floral and wow! I can say I'm pretty picky about everything and she delivered in every level! The creative, customer service etc. Her flowers always look so fresh. As someone that is in the industry I can say the hardest part about garden style florist is that some times the flowers die early on well not Moss Floral Bouquets those beautiful piece of art stay fresh all day long. She really knows her craft and is the sweetest most professional person I know. I would recommend her to all and everyone! She is AMAZING!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Abigail · Married on 09/01/2017

Adriana is incredibly talented, professional and pleasant to work with. She did an AMAZING job putting together things that I asked for and adding/suggesting things that made everything so much better. She was flexible with pricing and I was able to make things as affordable or as expensive as I wanted. I highly recommend Adriana and Moss Floral Design!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Patti · Married on 12/30/2016

Moss Floral did an amazing job for us!! Adri and team were creative, flexible and responsive. They were able to balance the bride's style preferences, the budget, and bring a unique look. They were also prompt, organized and super responsive to questions or tinkers in our game plan. Lottie & the team at Grit and Gold also provided just the right guidance to ensure that everything fit together beautifully. The wedding bouquet that Moss created was breathtaking - so distinct and gave the perfect contrast to the bride's dress and look. Moss did all of our floral from the rehearsal dinner through the reception. We loved Moss Floral and highly recommend them! We are fans!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Adri is the sweetest person ever and my flowers blew me away. My bouquet was stunning and every detail of the reception was flawless.

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/26/2016

This was the absolute best thing we spent money on for our wedding. Adri is a floral genius. She is so easy going and so adaptable. She makes sure you get exactly what you want & her arrangements are phenomenal.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/21/2016

Words cant describe the beauty of the flowers she provided!! I would recommend Moss Floral Design a hundred times over. I changed my mind 5+ times and didnt know what i was doing most of the time and she had so much patience with me and helped me out so much! She is very timely, flexible and provided the best service! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Karla · Married on 07/16/2016

Adri put together the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! I found her through WeddingWire and reached out to her because of pictures I'd seen of her work and also because of how affordable she is for the quality of work she does!! I kept in contact with her for the months leading up to the wedding to pick bouquet colors, size, style etc. We went to the flower market together to be able to see flowers and colors that were in season. I sent photos of bouquets I liked but ultimately did not see the finished product until the afternoon of my wedding and I was blown away! The bouquets were every bit as gorgeous as I'd hoped! Adri does an amazing job. She always responded very quickly to emails and phone calls and is extremely nice and laid back. I would recommend her to any family or friend needing flowers! She exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

kelly · Married on 05/10/2016

Adri was absolutely amazing! Both my wife and I were very happy with our decision to work with Moss Floral. From our initial meeting with Adri we knew we would be receiving quality work. She took the time to meet with us and listen to what we had envisioned for our flowers and made sure it was what we wanted. Throughout the next few months of planning Adri was always quick to answer questions or concerns that we had. On the day, the flowers were delivered on time and EXACTLY what we had pictured. Our wedding would not have been possible without the beautiful work Adri did for us!

Sent on 05/16/2016

dianna · Married on 10/17/2015

Adri at Moss Floral is a true floral artist. I had a very strong vision of what I wanted and she was able to make my flowers look like EXACTLY what I had envisioned. I had a farm wedding and wanted the flowers to look like they had been picked off the land. She was able to source the most beautiful wildflowers that went perfect with my rustic yet chic wedding. She used all kinds of interesting flowers that you might see in a in a story book secret garden. I highly recommend her work to any bride who doesn't want just the run-of-the-mill white roses but more artful arrangements.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Moss Floral Design's reply:

Dianna,

Thank you so much for this truly sweet review. It warmed my heart when I needed it! I absolutely loved your vision, and had so much designing with the flowers we selected. They stretched me as an artist, and I am so happy that you enjoyed them! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

shannon · Married on 10/02/2015

Adri is fabulous with Moss Floral. She works out of her home and therefore met me half way to discuss my "vision". I love that she created an inspiration board on Pinterest for me and we actually ended up changing some of the flowers even after the quote was established based on some pinterest photos. She is flexible and willing to work with you. I had her do two separate styles of bouquets for me; one cascading wild one for my bridal portraits and one asymmetrical for my actual wedding day. The one for my bridal session became very wilted because she had to use a different type of bouquet holder since it was cascading. She drove to my house from Fort Worth with fresh roses to spruce up my bouquet prior to my bridal portraits. I really appreciated that! She values her work and its evident. She blew me away with my wedding centerpieces. I had some tall and short centerpieces. She let me rent her tall glass vases and mercury glass vases from her. I did not do any boutonniere's or corsages, but I'm sure they would have been beautiful if I had ordered them. I wanted an asymmetrical bouquet and it was so gorgeous and organic looking. She had blush ribbon on each of the bouquets that blew in the wind and made the photos look magazine worthy. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Maria · event on 07/10/2015

Beautiful work! We ordered floral arrangements for our rehearsal dinner and they were everything I had hoped for. They were beautiful and every question or request I had was addressed promptly. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

Adri (Moss Floral Design) was absolutely wonderful to work with! She spent a lot of time working with me to make my vision come to life, while still trying to stay within my budget. On my wedding day I was blown away by how beautiful everything was! Her attention to detail is wonderful and all the arrangements looked great with the rest of my decor! She really went above and beyond to make my wedding floral amazing! I can't say enough nice things about her work and getting to work with her :)

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 10/11/2014

Adri at Moss floral is amazing to work with! She captured my vision perfectly! She was flexible with my contract and was willing to work with me, especially since I was a budget conscience bride! Adri was always available to discuss any of my details, she responded quickly to all emails! My ceremony and reception décor was beautiful and I cannot go on to describe the amazing work that was done with my bridal parties' flowers! Best of all I didn't stress about her work and or whether or not my arrangements would be at my wedding on time! Adri offered one free arrangement and she gives you the options to choose which, I chose to have her make my bridal bouquet. I highly recommend Moss Floral to all brides you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Celine · Married on 09/29/2014

I cannot express how much I loved Moss Floral!! Adri was so perfect with understanding my vision for my wedding and she nailed it. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She worked with my budget and it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend her. She is so sweet and is an amazing florist!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Catherine · Married on 09/12/2014

Adri is such a sweetheart and she did a beautiful job on our flowers. Flowers were something I had a hard time with because I had an idea in my head but I had a hard time explaining how I wanted them to look. But Adri made the bouquets look exactly how I imagined them and they were absolutely beautiful. She was so easy to work with, responded to questions quickly and even let me add my own personality into my bouquet by wrapping it in a zebra ribbon. We loved working with her!

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • Kaegurl

Kristine · Married on 06/28/2014

Adri is the sweetest person ever. My centerpieces looked amazing – I wanted them to stay that way forever. We allowed our guests to take home the small, round centerpieces if they wished and there wasn’t one left! She did a lovely job. My bouquet was all I could ever have dreamed of. I originally wasn’t going to have a flower bouquet, but changed my mind a month or two before the wedding. Adri was great getting back with me concerning a new quote as well as following my overall vision for the bouquets. Best decision I made. I loved the peonies and succulents- sooooo gorgeous. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Everything was amazing! Adri was so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Adri (Moss Floral) provided table center pieces for our son's recent rehearsal dinner. We arranged everything by phone & I couldn't have been happier with her work. She was a delight to work with. She listened to my ideas & designed exactly what I had in mind--& I didn't even know what I wanted--ha! The flowers were fresh & smelled wonderful--everyone attending the dinner loved them & the bride & groom were as pleased as I was! I'll definitely call Adri if I have the need for florals in the Fort Worth area & I highly
    recommend Moss Floral!!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Angela · Married on 12/14/2013

I used Adri and Moss Floral for my wedding reception and could NOT be happier with the way everything turned out! Adri was very easy to work with and prompt. I told her a basic idea of what I was thinking and wanting, and she took those ideas and created something beautiful and elegant which far exceeded my expectations. She even created a Pinterest board where I could post ideas of arrangements and flowers that I liked, thus allowing us to be on the same page each step of the way. On the day of my reception, she was on time and had all of the arrangements ready to go. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful! Adri made every step of the process as easy and stress free as possible for me. I would highly recommend her and Moss Floral to anyone looking for a professional and very reasonably priced florist!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Renee · Married on 11/09/2013

Adri was awesome!!! My flowers were beautiful and I received numerous compliments. She was very polite and professional and I received exactly what I requested. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • Stasia

Stasia · Married on 09/21/2013

I worked with Adri for my flowers, and she was amazing. Anything I needed, she was quick to respond and modify anything I asked. Prices were amazing and service was outstanding. Flowers for the ceremony were absolutley gorgeous! I would recommend this florist to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2013

Adri at Moss Floral was absolutely the best choice for our wedding flowers. She met with us to find out what my vision was for my wedding and did a great job of creating my vision and staying in my budget. Our flowers were gorgeous and far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/29/2013