North Richland Hills, TX 76182 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Stohr-ee Events

Simple and Chic Events is now Stohr-ee (pronounced story) Events!!

We decided at the begininng of the year to change our name to more accurately reflect who we are as a planning company and to better serve our brides! Uncommon experiences with an unconventional approach. We believe that planning your wedding is not just about checking boxes and booking vendors. It is about creating an experience that is made only for you two as a couple. Contact us today!

Follow Stohr-ee Events on

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for Stohr-ee Events

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

This service is worth every single penny. Reytheda's meticulous planning helped me stay calm and collected on the day of, and knowing that any problems would be dealt with made my wedding day that much better! I would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Stohr-ee Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day
  • YouCanCallMeDot

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2017

I do not know what I would have done without Reytheda and the Simple and Chic Events team. I went into wedding planning not intending to hire a planner, but I am so glad she did. The coordinator at my reception venue recommended Reytheda when I asked if there were any planners he would recommend. She deserved the praise he gave her and much more.

Reytheda always responded to me quickly, had multiple back up plans if something went wrong (so nice for my type A personality), and made things happen the day of that I could have never dreamed of. Her

Her pricing was amazing (probably not enough for all she does). In short, the team at Simple and Chic Events is absolutely amazing. I would hire them in a heartbeat for any event I need to plan in the future.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Stohr-ee Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Hayden on your wedding day!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/11/2010

I was more than pleased with the service I received from Simple and Chic Events. Although I never intended to use a planner, I am so happy I decided to get professional help. Reytheda and her team not only met my expectations, they exceeded them. I know without a doubt, my wedding came together with the insight, planning, and design help I received from Reytheda.

Also, Reytheda was quick to respond with any request or questions I had concerning the wedding and relating personal matters. She was there for me and often gave me the push I needed to complete tasks.

As for value, I don't think I could have gotten a better deal anywhere else. I had a really small budget, and Reytheda worked with me so that I could afford my dreams.

Finally, If you live in the DFW metro area and need help planning an event, please consider Simple and Chic Events. They come highly recommended!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Stohr-ee Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Teshorn Jackson Photography Wedding Photographers

One of DFW's top wedding and event planners. I've worked with her for years and her and her team are top notch.

• My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

The name says it all. Everything about your wedding will be Chic, and the process will be simple. I've had the pleasure of being one of the DJs for Simple and Chic Wedding. Reytheda has the friendliest and most productive team you will find. The bride from the wedding I did was a conservative and quiet person from the medical field. Well, thanks to Rey and her team, she let her guard completely down and had a blast at her wedding. I so look forward to working with "Simple and Chic" again.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Simple and Chic Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• North Richland Hills, TX, 76182 See on map
    Location of (Stohr-ee Events)