Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Teshorn Jackson Photography

Moments Matter

Sole focus is to capture moments that resonates with each of our clients. We are a Dallas Forth Worth based Wedding Photography studio. We only book brides who appreciate the art of story telling and value moments and creativity over fashion portraits. If you value story telling with creativity we are the studio for you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

I was a very indecisive bride but as soon as I saw Teshorn’s portfolio I was adamant to have him as our wedding photographer. After our initial conversation, he accommodated our budget and made the process stress-free. Teshorn took the time to get to know us and was able to capture photos that we envisioned. He brings great energy and went above and beyond our expectations. If you are looking to hire a photographer, hire Teshorn Jackson Photography. His professionalism, creativity, and excellent customer service is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

This is one review I'm pleased to write. Teshorn was professional in our dealings, listened to us and understood our expectations, however his service delivery blew My mind, he delivered on my expectations and went beyond that to be more than a photographer, and leaving a positive, friendly encouraging energy around me. I'd always look back at my wedding and Thank God I hired teshorn.

Profile Picture dayo, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Teshorn and his photography crew were AMAZiNG! They were punctual, courteous, energetic, positive attitudes, and more importantly they captured many beautiful moments. Teshorn and his photography crew were very professional. Excellent service!

Profile Picture Krista, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Engagement Shoot

Teshorn Jackson Photography Pricing

Save the Date
Negatives
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Teshorn has such a creative eye and knows how to capture those special moments! Very personable. If you want a conversational piece type of photo -Teshorn Jackson Photography is the way to go!

Teshorn Jackson Photography = photography done the right way! His wealth of knowledge about his craft is unmeasurable and he is so much fun to work with. Book him now!

Events