Ashelle Photography DFW

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Ashelle Photography offers award winning wedding & engagement photography in the Dallas Fort Worth area. It is VERY important to us to be able to offer AFFORDABLE wedding photography and ensure our couples get the experience they deserve on their special day. We are SO BLESSED to do what we love and we never take that for granted. Our #1 goal is to ensure you have the best experience possible. We will guide you through every step to ensure you have images & memories that you LOVE and can cherish for a lifetime. Visit our website to read what real couples have to say, follow us on social media, and visit our blog and galleries. We'd love to chat with you more about your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Toning
Canvas
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Christa
    Christa H. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!!!!

Brandi did such an AMAZING job, we got both our engagement and wedding photos taken by her this year! Both her and the second photographer were willing to travel for our wedding, and they made everything go so smoothly! I felt so relieved when they arrived I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about a thing! The photos turned out perfect even better than I was expecting!!! Thank you so much Brandi for everything and I would love to get more family photos taken in the future too! :) you won’t regret going with Ashelle Photography for sure!
  • Brendan
    Brendan K. Married on 06/04/2021

Brandi did a great job photographing our wedding

Brandi did a great job photographing our wedding. We changed our date from early 2021 to the summer and Brandi was flexible with the change. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture our special day. Brandi also was great at creating posed shots as well as finding the right moments during the action to remember our wedding.
  • GLADYS
    Gladys R. Married on 04/22/2021

My Photos Were Beautiful

Brandi did an awesome job on our wedding photos. The formal wedding pictures made us look like royalty, and the candids captured the excitement and fun we had during the reception. Brandi did this all while being VERY, VERY pregnant. Do not expect to get your pictures back quickly. Brandi makes sure the pictures are perfect to her before the bride and groom ever sees them. However, about a month after the wedding, you will get some of the best shots from your wedding to share with eager guests. Our package included the "Story Book" photo album. I was able to select 150 of the best pictures to include in it (which was difficult - I initially selected 300 I loved!). Once you select your desired pictures, Brandi will produce the photo album for you. I had certain pictures I and layouts I wanted in different parts of the book, and Brandi made sure I was able to create the book the way I wanted it. If you are looking for a photographer that will capture your most precious moments, contact Brandi!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Ashelle Photography DFW Price Rates

6651 I-35 E Denton, TX, 76210
Location of (Ashelle Photography DFW)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding