Ashelle Photography DFW Reviews

23 | Denton, TX

23 Reviews for Ashelle Photography DFW

Sontavia · Married on 11/23/2020

Amazing photographer

Brandi was such a sweet person to work with. She is patient and makes sure you are calm on your wedding. She goes beyond being a photographer. On my big day we needed help putting up our photo backdrop and she volunteered. She captured every moment of our day and I can not wait to get our pictures back.

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Kyle

Kyle M. · Married on 11/22/2020

Beautiful photos and excellent personal service

We had the best experience with Ashelle Photography! From our initial consultation, until receiving our wedding pictures after the event, Brandi was very kind and personable, but also incredibly helpful. She knew exactly the questions to ask, and had all of the answers to our questions. Our photos turned out beautifully, and the pricing was very fair. A wonderful selection for our big day!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Martha

Martha T. · Married on 07/26/2020

Amazing job!

She was great, amazing work. I’ve only gotten three sneak peek and I am in love!!
    I loved her, I loved her vibe, she is definitely a must for you!!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Maddie

Maddie L. · Married on 05/08/2020

Beautiful affordable wedding photographer

I had been looking for a photographer and cake across Brandi on Wedding Wire. I saw the gorgeous photos on her website and knew my wedding day would be in safe hands with her. She is very responsive to messages, which is a huge pro in my book! We had Brandi take our engagement photos too and it was great to have the same photographer for them as it definitely made us more comfortable on the wedding day. Affordable and beautiful photography!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Karen B. · Married on 04/19/2020

Absolutely amazing

I can't say enough nice things about Brandi! When we first met her, we instantly liked her; she's so warm and friendly. We hired her to photograph our daughter's wedding in April, but due to the coronavirus we had to move up the wedding a month. First though, the bridal portraits! Our daughter had her heart set on the Dallas Arboretum and even though it was raining that day, Brandi was up for it! She never complained and made it work and they are simply gorgeous!!
    She literally had less than 24 hours notice for the small, intimate wedding held at home.
    Not only did she take gorgeous pictures, she helped out without being asked. She volunteered all kinds of things for us to make the day easier, since we were just swinging it! She was like a friend, not just the photographer!
    You will not be disappointed if you choose Brandi to photograph your special day. She was also by far the most reasonable in price. Best decision we made. She's absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 09/27/2019

Brandi was amazing

Brandi is so talented with her ability to capture all the special moments in a wedding from the detailed decorations, getting ready, and the entire ceremony and reception. She makes you feel comfortable asking for anything you would like as a bride to capture exactly what is important to you. Brandi keeps all her pictures with natural lighting and not too much editing which I love capturing the natural beauty. Overall, I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing photographer

Brandi was so amazing on our wedding day. I never imagined I would feel so comfortable. I cannot wait to see the magic she captured on our special day!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Kat H. · Married on 09/14/2019

Ashelle photography is the best!

Brandi and her team are amazing, we HIGHLY recommend them!! Her attention to detail really shows in her photos. We are really not comfortable taking pictures and she made us feel so natural in front of the camera! She is also incredibly organized and made family pictures a breeze! She is so sweet to work with and made our day wonderful. She also let us make a pinterst board with all of our must have photos and made each one of them possible :) we cant thank her enough for our wonderful pics!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Robi

Robi L. · Married on 09/12/2019

Amazing photographer who captured our special life event!

We were so lucky to have Brandi with Ashelle Photography to capture a very special moment with our families in the most Magical Place on Earth- DISNEY WORLD! Since my husband and I eloped 10 years ago we thought it would be special to have an intimate celebration and vow renewal with family at our favorite destination on earth. We did not have our family present the first time so this makes our 10 year celebration even more special. We rented a private Disney Yacht and took an evening cruise around the Disney Lagoon and renewed our vows on the water right outside of Magic Kingdom. Brandi was amazing leading up to the event with the coordination of details and as she gathered ideas for what we wanted to captured. The day of the event Brandi was spectacular. She really took charge when it came to the photos and organized everyone which was so nice as my husband and I did not have to worry about herding the family. We had zero family drama and I think that was in part because of her making it so easy to get photos done. She made the event effortless and captured some really magical moments. I WOULD HIGHLY recommend Brandi if you want to capture your special moments. She has an eye for what would make a great photo. We were lucky to have hired Brandi for our special moment. Side note, she took the more EPIC firework shot of my husband and I with the Magic Kingdom firework show in the background. I could not be more thrilled with our photos and whole experience.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Chelsea

Erasmo S. · Married on 07/04/2019

Our pictures are amazing

Brandi was so talented and awesome. She made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and more.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Mariam · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing and beautiful

Brandi was not only patient but sweet and attentive. She took our engagement and wedding photos. I now have a new photographer who I trust completely. I recommend her to the highest degree. She captured emotion in her photos, and uses lighting to enhance the scene around you.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Albert · Married on 11/02/2018

Fantastic Photographs

Brandi Decker at Ashelle photography is amazing! She perfectly captured our love, personalities, and favorite day ever! I am still swooning over our photos. She is also super kind and easy to work with. We were comfortable with her within a few minutes of meeting her. I highly recommend Ashelle Photography and will definitely use them in the future for annual family photographs.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Eric S. · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

Brandi did an amazing job on our wedding and engagement photos! We would highly recommend her without a doubt!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Tex · Married on 09/12/2018

Stress free amazingly fun time~!

LOOK NO FURTHER, BRANDI IS YOUR GIRL!!!!!! She has the most AMAZING WAY OF TAKING ANY AND ALL WORRY YOU MAY HAVE AWAY! I was stressed about wedding photo's but once I found Brandi, both my husband and I didn't worry any more! She has the most sweetest bedside manner, artistic brilliant eye, creative unique way of creating any kind of photo opp out of anything! In fact, my husband and I try to find any and all things that need photographing just to work with her. We're already planning 2 more photo shoots with her this coming year and we just got married this last September!
    Hire Brandi and focus your attention on your wedding because you won't need to worry about your photos with her!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Brandi did an amazing job at my wedding. Through the whole process she was there and listening to make sure you got exactly what you wanted and more. Thank you, Brandi! I will definitely be recommending you to friends & family!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Martha · Married on 07/07/2017

Wonderful photographer. She’s very talented; she found a wonderful area near the venue to take bridal party pictures. She was very professional and patient with us and our requests.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Corbin · Married on 12/03/2016

Brandi is a Expert photographer with excellent customer service. She made our wedding pics super special! I highly recommend her services for any occasion!!!
    -Corbin & Jessica

Sent on 03/02/2017

Leslie · Married on 10/29/2016

Ashelle Photography DFW went above and beyond on my wedding photos. Not only did she come early, she had everything staged and ready to go! She gave clear direction and the results showed just how great her attention to detail and care for her clients are. Outstanding experience for everyone who attended my wedding as well as me, the bride, and my handsome groom. We were expecting great work, but when we got our photos they were nothing short of perfection. We have them displayed all around our new house. We had a Halloween wedding and it was captured with class, a keen eye and creative editing. They are perfect.

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2016

Brandi was super helpful in the process of selecting a photographer. She really wanted to make sure we understood all aspects of wedding day photography, even if we didn't go with her. I found her through Thumbtack & after meeting with her, my fiance and I decided she would be a good fit. We scheduled all of our wedding photography needs with her: engagement pictures, bridals, and wedding day. She is extremely reasonable with prices, very flexible, and very personable. When we had our engagement shoot, it was as if we had known her for years. She is super easy to work with and had our pictures back in less than 2 weeks! We cannot wait to work with her on bridals and our wedding day!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Brenda · Married on 09/19/2015

Very affordable for the quality of work and attention you recieve. We shopped around and most comparable vendors were $2,500+ starting. We loved our experience with Brandi. She was great!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Sisa · Married on 06/06/2014

Brandi was great! It's like she was everywhere at once, and very professional and patient! Just awesome!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2018

Brandi did such a great job with our wedding photography! We were so thrilled with the photos she took. She is incredibly nice and easy to work with. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Suzy

Suzy S. · Married on 06/22/2019

2.0

Great photographer!

She did an amazing job with our photos! She's also very nice and professional and kept things moving along in a timely manner. I've only seen about 20 of the sample pictures and they're amazing. Can't wait to see the rest!
    The reason my husband decided to go with Brandi was that not only did her online portfolio look great but she was the one who'd be taking the pictures. Often times photography companies have great portfolios online but have a lot of people working for them, so you don't know if you've actually seen a sample of their work. Independent photographers is the way to go.

Sent on 07/17/2019