8112 Flintrock Dr., Frisco, TX 75034 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mary Talamantes Photography

Dallas Wedding Photographer. Mary Talamantes specializes in Wedding, Bridal, Engagement and Dallas Senior Photography.

Mary Talamantes Photography is a bright and airy photographer capturing stories in a vibrant, joyful, and beautiful way. Mary is genuinely passionate about conveying couples’ love and providing an enjoyable experience! Mary believes in kindness and going that extra mile for her couples! All her packages include complimentary engagement and bridal session!

Follow Mary Talamantes Photography on

4 Reviews for Mary Talamantes Photography

• Sydni

Sydni Mcdonald · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing to work with

Mary has been excellent to work with from the very beginning! She was very prompt when I initially reached out for availability and pricing and she was amazingly priced for the effort and time she puts into each couple! My fiancé and I were both so happy with our engagement photo session- both during the session and the gallery she delivered after. The location choices she gave me were all amazing and I am so happy- I would not have thought of the location we ended up going with but it was actually something I had on my Pinterest board for inspiration for "one day:) The communication has been seamless and moving things around has not been an issue, Mary is super easy to work with! Plus she loves including fur-babies in her engagement photos which is a major plus for us!! Completely recommend her to any brides out there!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Mary Talamantes Photography's reply:

Thank you Sydni! You and John were amazing to work with... I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful couple in every sense of the word... and oh those fur babies of yours are adorable!!!

Brittany Downing · Married on 05/31/2019

Exceptional photography , memories that we will cherish forever!

Mary was amazing!! Not only did she make the entire photoshoot fun and easy going but she was also extremely flexible and helped us with coordinating both venues as well as our scheduled meeting time despite our jam packed schedule! She not only accommodated both my husband and I but also went out o her way to find a local hair and makeup artist for me so that I would feel the most confident during my engagement shoot.

As far as the photography itself my husband, Cody and I, were blown away! The venues she chose alined PERFECTLY with our vision/color scheme (which made for insanely gorgeous pictures for the wedding) and the actual shoot was so fun and carefree it made the time fly by! She gave us each enough coaching for poses that we felt like we knew what to do but not so much that we felt pressured. The entire process was seamless and so fun- exactly what a photography shoot should be. I highly recommend Mary for any of your photographing needs!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Mary Talamantes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files