Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration

Mineral Wells, Texas View map Visit website

Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration, based out of Mineral Wells, Texas, is dedicated to providing care for bridal gowns before and after the wedding. With a staff experienced in their field, Pinstripes uses high-quality materials to clean and restore dresses to their absolute best. In addition to cleaning and preservation, alterations can also be made to fix holes and tears in the fabric.

With services focused on bridal gowns specifically, the appointment-only bookings are a chance to discuss the needs associated with each dress. Each specialist works with the fabric, embellishments, and designer differences to recognize what cleaning techniques should be administered, such as anti-sugar treatments and stains that can’t be seen with the naked eye. Clients who wish to have their dress preserved have the opportunity to inspect the work done before the dress is layered with acid-free tissue and placed into an archival-quality wedding gown chest. The average turnaround time for dresses is less than six months, and the full list of items certified specialists can work with include:

• Wedding Gown Cleaning & Pressing
  • Wedding Gown Preservation
  • Vintage Gown Restoration
  • Formal gowns
  • Sample gowns
  • Veils
  • Bridal belts

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Elaine
    Elaine Married on 10/11/2020

Hire them ASAP! Excellent!!

Amazing!!! Pick up and drop off. White glove Covid cautious service. Excellent customer service, very friendly, very efficient. Delivered beautifully preserved. Highly recommend it’s worth every penny.
    Taryn R. Married on 10/10/2020

Grateful we found them !

Pinstripes cleaned and preserved our daughters wedding dress and they were absolutely wonderful, they were quick to respond, polite and performed a comprehensive evaluation of the dress and veil, which we had preserved separately, before they told me the price so there weren't any surprise costs at the pick up for which I was grateful. To us the preservation of the dress was as important as the other details of the wedding, so we were thrilled to find a company we had trust in. Thank you pinstripes!
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 07/11/2020

Will always recommend!

Pinstripes was fantastic! This place was recommended to me through Maybe Sew alterations and they did not disappoint. I thought it was a little pricey when I saw the quote but you get what you pay for. The service was great, my dress looked beautiful, and they delivered it right to my house within a week! To many this may not seem like a big deal but they are located in Lewisville and I live in Fort Worth so this was a huge time saver for me the week of my wedding. I could not have asked for a better experience and then I got a personalized email from the owner thanking me for using their business. I would recommend Pinstripes for any bride in the DFW area!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration 1
Gift
We want your gown to look its best on your wedding day, so when you book a gown preservation with us prior to your wedding, Pinstripes will clean and press your wedding gown between your photo session and your wedding day for FREE.

Circle Park Bridal Boutique Circle Park Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Bill and his team at Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration are incredible! Not only will your gown be cleaned and preserved, they will also provide a free cleaning between your bridal portraits and your wedding day! This is a huge value, as so many brides get makeup and grass stains/dirt on their gown when they take their bridals. We highly recommend Bill, so much that we lined up a seminar at Circle Park Bridal Boutique to have him speak with and educate our brides.

1306-1 West Main Street This Is Not a Retail Walk-In Location! Call us! We will come to you!, This Is Not a Retail Walk-In Location! Call us! We will come to you! Mineral Wells, Texas, 76067
940-300-9295

Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call anytime and Leave a message! We will return your call as soon as possible, and are eager to answer any questions you may have! We will pick up and deliver your gown anywhere in the DFW metroplex, or ship it to you if you are outside the DFW area!
Location of (Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding