Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration

1306-1 West Main Street This Is Not a Retail Walk-In Location! Call us! We will come to you!, Mineral Wells, TX 76067 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration

Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration, based out of Mineral Wells, Texas, is dedicated to providing care for bridal gowns before and after the wedding. With a staff experienced in their field, Pinstripes uses high-quality materials to clean and restore dresses to their absolute best. In addition to cleaning and preservation, alterations can also be made to fix holes and tears in the fabric.

With services focused on bridal gowns specifically, the appointment-only bookings are a chance to discuss the needs associated with each dress. Each specialist works with the fabric, embellishments, and designer differences to recognize what cleaning techniques should be administered, such as anti-sugar treatments and stains that can’t be seen with the naked eye. Clients who wish to have their dress preserved have the opportunity to inspect the work done before the dress is layered with acid-free tissue and placed into an archival-quality wedding gown chest. The average turnaround time for dresses is less than six months, and the full list of items certified specialists can work with include:

• Bridal belts
WeddingGown
WeddingGown

110 Reviews for Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration

Kristin Wyllys · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing wedding gown preservation!

I recently had my wedding dress preserved with Pinstripes and was very pleased with the entire process. When I initially called, they walked through everything over the phone including details of the cleaning / preservation portion and an estimated cost. They scheduled a time to pick it up from my house, which was so convenient! It took a little over a week before I got a call that it was ready and they scheduled a time to drop it off, again at my house. Pinstripes did a wonderful job with my gown and veil, I was so happy with how it turned out including the box window presentation. I would highly recommend Pinstripes to anyone looking to get their wedding dress cleaned and preserved.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney Fair Fentress · Married on 07/06/2019

Miracle Workers!

I got married on a rainy day and the bottom of my dress was nearly black. Pinstripes got out all the stains and preserved my dress for future generations!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration 1
    Complimentary Cleaning and Pressing
    We want your gown to look its best on your wedding day, so when you book a gown preservation with us prior to your wedding, Pinstripes will clean and press your wedding gown between your photo session and your wedding day for FREE.

• Circle Park Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Bill and his team at Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration are incredible! Not only will your gown be cleaned and preserved, they will also provide a free cleaning between your bridal portraits and your wedding day! This is a huge value, as so many brides get makeup and grass stains/dirt on their gown when they take their bridals. We highly recommend Bill, so much that we lined up a seminar at Circle Park Bridal Boutique to have him speak with and educate our brides.

• 1306-1 West Main Street This Is Not a Retail Walk-In Location! Call us! We will come to you!, This Is Not a Retail Walk-In Location! Call us! We will come to you! Mineral Wells, Texas, 76067 See on map
    844-311-3138 (Phone number)
    9403009295 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call anytime and Leave a message! We will return your call as soon as possible, and are eager to answer any questions you may have! We will pick up and deliver your gown anywhere in the DFW metroplex, or ship it to you if you are outside the DFW area!
    Location of (Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration)