Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration Reviews

113 | Mineral Wells, TX

113 Reviews for Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration

• Elaine

Elaine · Married on 10/11/2020

Hire them ASAP! Excellent!!

Amazing!!! Pick up and drop off. White glove Covid cautious service. Excellent customer service, very friendly, very efficient. Delivered beautifully preserved. Highly recommend it’s worth every penny.

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Emily

Emily E. · Married on 07/11/2020

Will always recommend!

Pinstripes was fantastic! This place was recommended to me through Maybe Sew alterations and they did not disappoint. I thought it was a little pricey when I saw the quote but you get what you pay for. The service was great, my dress looked beautiful, and they delivered it right to my house within a week! To many this may not seem like a big deal but they are located in Lewisville and I live in Fort Worth so this was a huge time saver for me the week of my wedding. I could not have asked for a better experience and then I got a personalized email from the owner thanking me for using their business. I would recommend Pinstripes for any bride in the DFW area!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Kristin W. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing wedding gown preservation!

I recently had my wedding dress preserved with Pinstripes and was very pleased with the entire process. When I initially called, they walked through everything over the phone including details of the cleaning / preservation portion and an estimated cost. They scheduled a time to pick it up from my house, which was so convenient! It took a little over a week before I got a call that it was ready and they scheduled a time to drop it off, again at my house. Pinstripes did a wonderful job with my gown and veil, I was so happy with how it turned out including the box window presentation. I would highly recommend Pinstripes to anyone looking to get their wedding dress cleaned and preserved.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Alice

Alice R. · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent Service

I found Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration after a google search for someone to clean my wedding dress. My dress had some slight staining throughout the lace and makeup stains after the big day. Bill was so friendly and knowledgeable over the phone. Patricia came to my home and picked up the dress. She was sweet to work with! Then Covid-19 hit during the delivery return time. They kept me updated and were willing to work with my schedule/comfort level. I waited a couple more weeks and then they delivered the dress to the front door. The pricing is reasonable and my dress looked like when I had first purchased. I definitely will recommend to friends and plan to use them in the future.

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney F. · Married on 07/06/2019

Miracle Workers!

I got married on a rainy day and the bottom of my dress was nearly black. Pinstripes got out all the stains and preserved my dress for future generations!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Waadia

Waadia · Married on 06/15/2019

Efficient great cleaning service

Loved the professionalism of the owner and the pickup girl. Great customer service and definitely great work clean and steaming ball gowns!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Amanda T. · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellence!

Pinstripes provided incredibly personal, and professional service, I could not be happier with my choice!
    From the first conversation I had with the Pinstripes team I was confident that my dress would be in good hands.
    Their pickup/drop off services could not be more convenient! I would highly recommend Pinstripes services to any bride.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/27/2019

Great service!

Pinstripe did an amazing job cleaning my dress before and after our wedding day! Amanda was so sweet. They pick up and drop off your dress from a location of your choosing and are quick and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Susan

Susan G. · Married on 09/29/2018

Saved the Day!

After bridal pictures at a Cotton Mill, my daughter's dresses were dirty. Pinstripes saved the day - cleaning them perfectly before the wedding and then picking them up after to clean and preserve! They came to my house and picked up and were able to deliver all clean and pressed in perfect time!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

So Easy and Quick!

Loved using Pinstripes to clean my wedding gown! The price was very reasonable, and they are so accommodating. Bill was so easy to get in touch with, whether it was phone or email. He also scheduled pick-up/dropoff at times that were convenient for me. I love that he comes straight to your door instead of me having to go to a brick & mortar store. The convenience alone is well worth it.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Pinstripes was so easy to work with! They responded quickly and even picked up / delivered my gown for me! When my preserved gown was delivered it looked so beautiful and it was nice remembering my wedding again through it.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Mindy · Married on 04/28/2018

Great service. Great before and after picture which helps reassure your preserved dress is indeed clean and stains removed. More than I would have liked to spend but they are local, handle your dress personally(no shipping it away somewhere else), they even pick it up and drop it back off at your residence. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

After reading all the amazing reviews about Pinstripes, there was no other place I trusted to take my dress for cleaning and preservation. I gave them a call and they were able to give me an accurate quote based off the questions I answered which was nice. I called around to other places who gave me comparable quotes. I also liked how they come to your house to pickup the dress and drop it off once it’s finished! They did an amazing job and it’s beautifully presented in the box. Thank you Pinstripes!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Mandy · Married on 04/22/2018

Bill and his team were absolutely amazing. My dress was saved from a house fire (two months before my wedding) and had severe smoke smell (thankfully no other damage). By the time I got my dress back you couldn’t even smell the smoke! Thank you Bill and the rest of the staff at Pinstripes for saving my wedding dress!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Mandy · Married on 04/21/2018

Pinstripes was absolutely AMAZING! I purchased my dress used from a lady who had it several years. It's had several stains and a stench to it. When I picked my dress up it looked as I just purchased it. I highly recommend them. Also from the moment I walked in I felt welcomed and even exchange hugs :-)

Sent on 04/05/2018

Emma · Married on 04/14/2018

Their customer service is what really sold me on their service. I left a message one night while researching places to take my dress for cleaning, expecting a call back the next day during business hours. Bill called me back almost immediately, explained everything thoroughly, and I was sold. I was even a little late for my scheduled pick-up time, and they were still so kind. I got my dress back two weeks later, and it looks brand new again! I've already recommended them to a few friends!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Desiree · Married on 04/06/2018

I couldn't be happier with the service I from Pinstripes. I love that they pick up and drop off the dress, and I have piece of mind knowing my dress will stay persevered and beautiful for many years to come.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Vanessa · Married on 01/12/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend using this vendor. Bill, the owner, was extremely transparent about their services and set proper expectations upfront. He was very responsive and kept me updated throughout the process. He even dropped my dress off with my alterations lady after the dress was finished! So accommodating! Love this local business!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Kathy · Married on 11/25/2017

What a great experience we had with Pinstripes Cleaning and Restoration! We used them to have my daughter's wedding dress cleaned after her bridal portraits and again after her wedding. They make it so convenient for you because they pick up and drop off the dress at a location and time of your choosing! The representative was extremely professional and responsive when scheduling. I just loved that I did not have to load and unload the dress in my car and try to find a parking spot at a business. After the wedding we had the dress heirloomed and it was delivered beautifully in a keepsake box. I would highly recommend Pinstripes Cleaning for the convenience and quality.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2017

Fabulous job cleaning red wine stain out of my dress!

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/20/2017

This was such an easy process. Set pick up and they came to get my dress and returned to me quickly! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • I

Ivana · Married on 09/30/2017

I'm highly satified with the MuseumCare Preservation that's provided by Pinstripes! Althoughy the service is not cheap, but for the love of my wedding gown, it worth every penny.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Addie · Married on 08/19/2017

Excellent results!

Bill is very knowledable about the specific care your dress needs. They were so easy to work with - they came to my house and locked in the price of the cleaning and preservation. Once it was preserved and boxed, they delivered it back to me - so easy! They had a quick cleaning turn around time and sent me pictures of the dress once it was cleaned, and it looked great! I highly recommend using Pinstripes, they do a great job!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Paula · Married on 05/20/2017

The first thing I did when I got engaged was go dress shopping! If you know me I am a bargain shopper! I found my dress at an amazing boutique during a sample sale. It was one of the lower priced dresses and it was in kind of a bad shape- the chiffon had snags in it and there were stains at the neckline, underarm area, and along the zipper/button area from multiple brides in the past trying it on. I was assured that with alterations and a good cleaning it would look brand new. However I was still worried that I would be wasting my money on this dress in the long run, but it was THE ONE so I couldn't pass it up. I looked for wedding dress cleaners near me and stumbled upon Pinstripes cleaners! I read their reviews and looked at their before and afters of wedding gowns they have restored and there was no way I could pass them up! I gave them a call and we set up a time and place for Erica to pick up my dress. Super easy and convenient! My dress looks brand new and smells good too! Overall the dress, the alterations, and the cleaning were WAY under the original price of the dress! My wedding is still about 5 months away, but now I have peace of mind knowing that my dress is ready for the big day!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jessalyn · Married on 03/25/2017

They picked up and delivered! Got all stains out from the bust and bottom of the dress and train. Preservation box is beautiful with a display window. The turn around time was less than a month!

Sent on 05/13/2017