Melissa Scrofani Westchester Hair-Stylist

Greenwich, CT View map

Melissa Scrofani Westchester Hair-Stylist is a wedding hairstylist in Greenwich, Connecticut. Whether you need luxury beauty service in your home, hotel room or venue, the team can travel to you. On your big day, you can expect Melissa to be prepared, organized and ready to make you feel beautiful.

The wedding beauty service can style brides, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. Melissa also offers consultations and hair trials so she can create a look you love. Her professional services include:

• On-site hair
  • Half head highlights
  • Full head highlights
  • Updos/styling

Areas Covered
Melissa Scrofani Westchester Hair-Stylist is based in Fairfield County, Connecticut. She is available throughout New York City and the Hudson Valley.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Danielle Married on 08/26/2017
    Melissa is incredible! We just worked together for my wedding - and I was blown away. She is so professional, great to work with and I could not have loved my hair (and bridesmaids/family's hair) any more! Look no further she is the absolute best!
    Alunkal-Baumwoll Married on 07/15/2017
    I absolutely loved working with Melissa. I had a horrible trial with someone I had used as a bridesmaid. At first I thought spending $250 on my hair just wasn't worth it but I couldn't have been more wrong. Melissa took her time during my trial to make sure she understood what I wanted. She was able to see what I was envisioning for myself and did my hair better than I could have imagined. She arrived early and was extremely patient with all the chaos. We had two ceremonies and I LOVE to dance. My hair stayed put PERFECTLY the entire night. I could not have been happier with Melissa and highly recommend her if you want to be happy with the way you look on your wedding day.
    M Married on 06/10/2017
    Jackie helped us look fabulous and in a way that made us feel comfortable and natural.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Laura Damiano Designs Laura Damiano Designs Wedding Invitations

If you want the best, you need to use the best! Melissa Scrofani, Westchester Hair Stylist is highly renowned in Westchester County, New York. I've had the pleasure of working with her on numerous occasions and have been floored every single time. She is extremely talented, very professional and her work is nothing under exceptional. Her work speaks for itself!

Beauty By Daniela Beauty By Daniela Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the opportunity to work various weddings with Melissa and can say she is wonderful at what she does! Everyone's hair always looks amazing after she is done with them and you can see the talent that Melissa has! it's always a pleasure working alongside someone that is so passionate and it reflects in her work!

Kerri Lynne Photography Kerri Lynne Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa is a true professional and an absolute joy to work with! She has an easygoing personality that makes all of her clients feel comfortable, and her work makes them feel beautiful. As a photographer, I have worked with Melissa on several styled shoots and at a wedding for a mutual client; and I remember the process of working her as being easy, seamless, and fun. She loves what she does, the people she works with, and the brides she styles. Anyone who works with Melissa can consider themselves blessed!

Greenwich Greenwich, CT, 06831
9149242011
914-924-2011
Location of (Melissa Scrofani Westchester Hair-Stylist)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding