Pioneer Media Reviews

44 | Newburgh, NY

44 Reviews for Pioneer Media

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

LOVE Lynette and Pioneer Media!!!

I cannot express enough how happy we were with Lynette and Pioneer Media!! From the get go Lynette was extremely helpful since we had obviously never done this before. She was able to go through how things are usually done and then give us alternate options as well to help make all of our decisions easier. Always willing to talk on the phone to get things sorted out and very quick to respond through email. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone more smoothly. It's just hard to put into words how happy we are with the photos we got. Lynette was extremely flexible in making my dream first look happy even though it was at an off site location. Her assistant photographer Kathleen was also a dream with a really outgoing personality and she seemed to just be everywhere! Tho photos really seemed to capture us as a couple, including our fun not too serious personality. I would highly highly recommend Pioneer Media!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Pioneer Media's reply:

Hi, Jennifer! Thank you so much for this! You're wedding day was like a dream; we couldn't ask for a more beautiful and in love couple! You are the best!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2019

Fun and Professional

Pioneer Media is a husband and wife (Brendyn and Lynnette) owned company that not only provides photography but also videography. Meeting this dynamic duo, you can automatically tell not only how much they love each other but they love what they do. Giving someone the responsibility to handle your wedding pictures is a scary thing but seeing their work and talking with them, my husband an I knew we were in good hands. Both Brendyn and Lynnette offered to help answer not only questions about the photography but about anything wedding planning related. They were able to provide us some great tips during the planning process. Speaking with them through the wedding planning, clear expectations were set and we were left feeling confident that all the most important moments would be captured. On our wedding day, they kept us laughing, excited and energized through the whole process. Making everything seamless and more relaxed. There was also some last minute additional family photos that were added in without any hesitation on their part. We cannot wait to see how our pictures and video comes out. We are confident they will be nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Pioneer Media's reply:

OMG Jennifer! Thank you so much for this! You and Ed are two of the sweetest people we've met, and it was a pure joy and honor to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/24/2019

Look no further...

My husband and I are so happy to have been referred to Pioneer Media by another wedding vendor. Lynette and Brandyn are so down to earth and upbeat, they instantly made us feel comfortable. Lynette was so sweet and helpful and made us feel so comfortable as we prepared for the wedding day. From the moment she arrived on our wedding day she took charge and helped with absolutely everything including helping me hang my wedding dress on my personalized hanger, assisting me with my train and putting me at ease. in front of the camera, which I was the most grateful for... Both Lynette and Brandyn worked tirelessly with out Photographers to coordinate every detail and make the day run so smoothly. The artistry in their work is so outstanding and we can not wait to see our wedding video and highlights! Thank you guys so much for such a lovely experience and being so awesome!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Pioneer Media's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! You and George couldn't have been easier to work with; you are two of the kindest couples we've come across! And we are so thankful to have been a part of your wedding day!
  • Shonita

Shonita Joshi · Married on 02/09/2019

Love Lynette and Pioneer Media!

I cannot stress enough how wonderful it was to have Lynette with me on my wedding day. I got married on Zoom on June 27th,2020 and the morning of my wedding we had a thunderstorm. I was to get married in the backyard of my apartment. I was freaking out but Lynette walked into the room with a big smile on her face and said, "It's so good to be back working. It's so wonderful to be here". And the energy she brought into the room, calmed my nerves. She was wonderful throughout the day, taking our videos in the rain and traveling with us to several locations. And in addition to her beautiful attitude and positivity, the final product that she gave us was MINDBLOWING! My husband and I cried and we've watched it at least 20 times in the first 24 hours we got it. I couldn't have been happier with Pioneer Media and I can assure you that come hail or rain, this is one team with which you won't let you down on your day.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Pioneer Media's reply:

Shonita! You and Kenny were a dream! So in love, so sweet and so fun! We were honored to be a part of your unique "Zoom" wedding. Your review means the world to us; thank you!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding 10/12/18

I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am to have been referred to pioneer media. From the begin, it was so easy to get in contact with Lynette. On the weeks coming up to our wedding, I was able to speak with Lynette on both the phone and through email about the important pictures I wanted to have done. On the day of the wedding, Lynette and Bryndon were great. Their communication to make sure my husband and I did not see each other was very appreciated. Lynette was extremely friendly and so easy to work with. We have only received our previews and I am amazed at the pictures we have received this far. I cannot thank them enough for all the have done and will be referring them to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Pioneer Media's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth, for asking us to document your big day; and for writing this review! It's an honor for us, and when we have awesome couples like you and Branden, we really couldn't ask for anything more!

claudia · Married on 08/26/2018

they are totally amazing professional friendly and awesome

Sent on 09/06/2018

Patrycja · Married on 08/25/2018

Lynette was amazing!

Lynette and Pioneer Photography were absolutely amazing and professional. She made us feel so special and as if we had known her for years prior to our wedding. The photos were beautiful and the quality was great. She captured the most beautiful moments that we will look back on for years. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Pioneer Media's reply:

Thank you so much Trycia for taking the time to write this review! We loved your wedding and wish you and Rafal all the happiness!!

Julia · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I hired Pioneer Media as our wedding videographers. Brydon and Lynette were nothing short of excellent. In the beginning, we weren’t sure if we wanted a videographer. As we were approaching the weeks leading up to our wedding day, we decided that we needed to have one. With only weeks until our wedding, we had limited hope. We called Pioneer Media after reading excellent reviews and videos. We got lucky that their only availability for months ahead was July 21, 2018—our wedding date!
    From start to finish, our experience with Lynette was an incredible one. She is very genuine, professional, and communicative. We had no problems with getting a hold of her and she was very responsive. It was great to know they were very dependable. Because of the last minute hiring, we formally met Lynette and Bryndon on our wedding day. We didn’t really worry about it since Lynette had made such a great first impression on us with how easy and wonderful she was to work with over the phone and through email. On the day of our wedding, they truly exceeded all our expectations! One thing we greatly appreciated was their personalities. Lynette is lovely to work with and makes herself available to you at all times.
    Bryndon has high energy and when working with him, he seems like another one of the boys. Both made everything seem fun and effortless throughout our entire wedding. They have an incredible ability to work cohesively and effortlessly with other companies, as we had another company for photographers. Their incredible professionalism / wonderful characteristics are reflected in their products. We haven’t quite seen our own trailer/ video yet but when we saw their samples on their website, we couldn’t stop watching. We were emotionally moved with videos of people and families we have never met before. This is how we knew they were the ones we wanted. They have great passion for what they do and they love being part of the experience, and we loved having them!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Pioneer Media's reply:

Julia, wow, you almost brought us to tears with your review! Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. Your wedding was simply a joy to be a part of; we are so grateful to you!!! Can't wait to deliver your video ☺️

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2018

I don't even know where to begin. Lynette and Bryndon exceeded our expectations on so many levels. They were the first, and only, photographer/videographer we met with. As soon as we sat down with them, we just knew they were the duo for us. My husband and I clicked with them immediately, which is really important since you'll be spending your entire day with them! Lynette also did our engagement photos which were beautiful. We have only received the preview photos from our wedding, but I'm obsessed, and I can't wait to see the rest! I also can't wait to see our videos! Throughout the day, they made everything so smooth and fun. Their energy is infectious and just what you need for your wedding day. We HIGHLY recommend Pioneer Media for photographer/videographer services. We will definitely be using them for future projects!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Pioneer media did such an amazing job with our wedding photos and video! We could not be happier!!!! They are so professional and fun to work with. They responded immediately to all our emails and phone calls through the whole process and helped make everything flow so smoothly the day of. My husband and I even had an unconventional masquerade theme for our wedding and they were able to capture the spirit of that perfectly! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Candis · Married on 07/07/2017

I have only received my preview photos but I am already in love with Lynette and Brandon's work! There wasn't one bad photo! Pioneer Media not only produces great quality photography and video but are so easy to work with. They ROCK! I would highly recommend them if you are looking for an affordable/ talented photographer to use for your big day!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

We could not possible write enough to emphasize how much we love Lynette and Bryndon! They did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with our video. They captured our wedding perfectly even in our preview video. We highly recommend using them for videography for you event!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I love our wedding video and we love Pioneer Media! Very talented videographers and genuinely kind people that were a pleasure to have around on our wedding day. We found this talented husband and wife duo after doing lots of research for the holy grail: videographers that would produce a high quality video yet still be affordable. And man, did they deliver! We will cherish our beautiful wedding video forever. Hire them, you won't regret it!!

Okay I need to add to this review because we just got our full length wedding video and WOW. I honestly feel like I didn't pay them enough for this. It is that AMAZING. Totally blew our minds and exceeded our expectations. THANK YOU PIONEER MEDIA!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Katarina · Married on 04/22/2017

There's no doubt in my mind that we made the right choice with Lynette and her husband. You guys were absolutely personable and always responsive in emails. Thank you for being a part of our wedding, and for capturing the best day of our lives. You both worked so well with Chris and Chrissy (our photographers) which was a SUPER PLUS! You only hope that on your wedding day, your videographers and photographers work well with one another. You can imagine being videoed was a little awkward, but it was never the case with Pioneer Media. We cannot wait to see our preview. Thank you again for being amazing in what you guys do, and making our wedding the best day of our lives.

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/02/2017

I am so late on this review, but I had to get to it! My husband and I have been married for over a year already, but I just watched our wedding video again and am still so in love with it! During the wedding planning process, I knew that I definitely wanted a videographer, as well as photographer. We had already booked a photographer, and found Pioneer Media after the fact, so they were strictly our videographers, although they do both! My husband couldn't understand why I wanted both a photographer and videographer (but now he sees why :D ) and a lot of other people kept saying it was a waste of money, you'll never watch it again. They are wrong!!! (And it's probably because they didn't book Pioneer Media ;) ) If you are on the fence about a videographer at your wedding, just book Lynette and Bryndon! You will be wondering how you ever considered NOT having them as a part of your day! They are awesome and so so talented! I can't say enough good things about this husband and wife team. They are very professional and made everything super easy! We hardly noticed they were getting such amazing footage, because they are so stealth-like! :D In all seriousness, every person that has watched our wedding video has either wished they had a video or just wished they had booked Lynette and Bryndon to capture their day. The video itself is put together so well and really brings that day to life again! My husband and I love to watch it every once in a while :) So the point of this review, Pioneer Media is very good at what they do, very pleasant and professional, and are just plain awesome people to have as part of your "wedding day team"!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Pioneer Media's reply:

Wow, Christina! We can't thank you enough for this amazing review! It means so much to us that you and Steve watch your wedding video, and that you are happy you hired Pioneer Media! We are smiling from ear to ear!!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

I highly recommend using Pioneer Media for both Photography and Videography! They did such a great job and made our wedding day perfect! Lynette and Brandon were very professional and made sure we were on time with all of our pictures. We love our pictures and video! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Pioneer Media's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We absolutely loved being a part of your perfect wedding day!

Mallory · Married on 10/29/2016

We LOVED working with Pioneer Media! We booked both Photography and Videography with this husband/wife duo and loved every minute working with them for the planning, engagement shoot and wedding! I highly recommend you book your events with Pioneer Media ASAP! Our family/friends have used them for over 5 events and everyone feels the same about them. They are so professional and fun! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Robyn · Married on 10/21/2016

Extremely impressed with Pioneer Media!! They have an eye for amazing pictures and they take their time perfecting their craft. They're very professional and personable. Loved that they participated in our day by dressing the part and we were even more impressed that one of their crew members spoke Portuguese which was an added bonus! One of our family members booked them for her wedding in 2017 because she was blown away as well!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Katarina · Married on 09/17/2016

If there is one thing you'll regret not having for your wedding, it's a videographer. We just received our wedding preview, and we couldn't be happier. Lynette and her husband were an amazing team, and we are so excited to see the full video. They're professionalism and responsiveness are just what you expect when you're working with someone for your special day. They made us feel comfortable in every aspect- even the more awkward shots came out beautifully because of they way they explained for us to do it. We couldn't have picked a more perfect team. Thank you so so much for making our day perfect and for making it look that way too!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

I can’t thank Lynette and Bryndon enough for our amazing wedding video! Our video exceeded our expectations in every way possible! The quality of their work is incredible! From meeting and chatting on the phone a few times, I felt like Lynette really got to know me and what I was looking for! The morning of the wedding they arrived early and made sure that we understood how the day would run. Having Lynette there the morning of the wedding was like having a friend around you’ve known for years. She laughed along with the bridal party as we got ready which helped everyone feel calm.

Lynette, Bryndon and their team are unbelievably talented, hard-working and attentive! They were flexible and accommodating throughout the planning process. They have lots of packages to choose from with add-ons to enhance your video. You can truly tell how passionate they are about their work. Lynette and Bryndon put 110% in right up until the last minute of our reception! We are so grateful we found Pioneer Media and hired them! There is no better team to capture your wedding day than Pioneer Media!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Very professional! Pioneer photography asked us exactly what we wanted and worked hard all night long. The two work so well off of eachother. They are very willing to hear out your ideas and are great at giving helpful suggestions. They make you feel very calm and comfortable (which I find to be very important and really appreciated after the fact). I would 100% use them again if I needed photography or videography.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2016

After meeting this awesome husband/wife duo, Bryndon and Lynette back in October for my brother's wedding, my husband and I knew we wanted them to work with us for ours as well. They are exceptionally professional, genuinely caring and attentive and just overall an awesome couple to work with. We decided to not only have them do our photos but videography as well. They completely captured who we are as a couple and catered their service and talent to our vision. Our wedding was a small intimate gathering in Vermont with just a few relatives and Bryndon and Lynette, along with Allison and Jonathan (their second shooters), helped make it feel that much more intimate and special. The day-of it was raining and chilly, but the entire team were such troopers in helping us get the outside shots we so greatly wanted. The photos and video are breathtaking and Pioneer certainly was able to hone in the romantic/rustic/barn feel we were going for. Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts! We absolutely love everything and couldn't be happier with choosing you. We highly recommend them! You won't regret it! They have officially become our family's go-to Photography/Videography Team :)

Sent on 06/29/2016

Margaret · Married on 05/14/2016

Hire Pioneer Media! You will not be disappointed. My husband and I were originally not going to have a videographer and, at last minute, we changed our mind. It was the best decision ever, especially due to the company we chose. Working with Lynette to coordinate everything beforehand was great - she is a sweetheart and a genuine person who truly wants to work with you to have the best outcome and depict you uniquely as a couple. On the day of our wedding, her and her husband Bryndon, were timely and energetic. Of course, the outcome was amazing. We have only seen the wedding video preview and are so thrilled. Can't wait for the full length! Thank you, Pioneer Media, for your hard work and creative skill!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Kristyn · Married on 05/14/2016

Lynette & Bryndon we BEYOND AMAZING!!! Not only were they super responsive but they were extremely easy to work with. Every idea or suggestion my husband and I had they were both equally as excited as we were and more than willing to help us make the best memories. Look no further you have found the dream team! Our video is something we watch and share with our family and friends and they are speechless after watching, they did a fantastic job. The drone is a must you wont regret it!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Janeen · Married on 04/16/2016

Planning a wedding can be very stressful but I was very pleased with how easy the process was working with Lynette. She was very professional and accommodating to last minute changes. It was a pleasure working her and her team.

Sent on 05/09/2016