Norwalk, Norwalk, CT 06851 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov

Years ago, when I first was able to see my Mom and Dad getting married on a Super 8mm film, it was amazing to me... "You mean they did something together without me tagging along?" Now, as my daughters watch their grandparents getting married, I watch as well, seeing faces from both my parents as well as my past who are no longer with us. It really brings to my mind how blessed my parents were to have someone there to capture these moments for us to share as a family over 40 years later.

This is the reason I started doing wedding videos. As a professional videographer and editor, I don't often get to work on true love stories. But, being able to film amazing love stories right as they're happening, I'm creating films that will be seen over and over for many years to come. This is my heart for why I do this. I see each wedding to be as individual as each couple, with each wedding day having it's own story and cast.

I use a 2 step process for wedding videos. The first step is “shooting” which means capturing the actual footage from the wedding day. I have found that some couples only want the footage of the day to watch and are not looking for a complete edited wedding video; or would like an edited wedding video in the future, but the stress of finances will not allow it to be created at the current time. Your wedding day will be a once in a lifetime experience! “Step 1” allows everything to be filmed at an affordable price!

The second step is “editing” which means creating a concise video experience from the rough footage captured from that day. This is something that I can start working on while you are on your honeymoon, or you can wait a year or three... creating something special for your significant other to enjoy on an anniversary. It is about working with you to fulfill your desire for a keepsake you’ll enjoy viewing... one step at a time.

Providing a variety of services, Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov is the ideal choice for your special day. From multiple cameras to high-definition video, Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov has got all your wedding video needs taken care of. Additional services include:

• Add'l hours
  • One event / day
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow / montage

Areas Covered
Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov services the Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Southern New York area. However they are willing to travel within reason to fit your needs.

Follow Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov on

Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov Pricing

Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov Price Rates

Connecticut Wedding Videos by PRCov FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Norwalk Norwalk, CT, 06851 See on map