171 Main Street, New Paltz, NY 12561 Map · Phone number

About Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.

Jade DJ Entertainment..DJ Joey. Weddings are my specialty, and I will sit down with you and plan your reception down to the last detail. It's all about what you want for your special day. I'm the owner of the business and I'll only do one wedding on any day. Your wedding gets the attention and the respect that it deserves. I use top of the line equipment, I bring back ups to everything, and I offer things like intelligent lights, up lighting, flat screen TV packages, photo booths, monogram names in lights, dancing on the cloud, ceremony and cocktail hour music, party props and more to take your wedding to the next level. I’m fully insured and recommended by numerous venues. I have all the hits from today in all genres of music, plus hits going all the way back to the 1940's, and everything in between. And my online planning tools make planning your reception fun and stress free.

Follow Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. on

94d80aa338d84f31 B7D82042 B0D1 415A B111 D44AD3891408
093d98e14d8b2f14 1526892658 b8d4b8ccc0c3ca3b 1526892656604 2 30264581 220082520
41830548c8c577eb 1526892658 b2ea6c44c76aa41e 1526892656611 5 31956681 224255195
94d80aa338d84f31 B7D82042 B0D1 415A B111 D44AD3891408
Couple kissing

249 Reviews for Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 1
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 2
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 3
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 4
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 5
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 6
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Jade dj entertainment did an amazing job on my wedding! Everyone danced all night long and everyone loved the music! I would definitely recommend them to everyone! There are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing dj!

Joey was amazing and flawless!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Ivette

Ivette Marrero · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing...... The very best....

Wedding Date: August 25, 2019 - Location: The Grandview, Poughkeepsie, NY. We met Joey at our first tasting at our venue. We knew right then and there that he was our guy. Joey is very meticulous, attentive, fun, a true professional and is VERY passionate about what he does. He is accommodating with scheduling and most importantly he listens and delivers....Our wedding was PERFECT! Best weather ever, delicious food, FANTABULOUS DJ, amazing view and great guests. BEST DJ EVER!!!! We would hire him again for any event we may have. If you want to have the best wedding with all your guests on the dance floor - then look no further....hire DJ Joey - Jade Entertainment now!!!! We strongly recommend him. Mr. and Mrs. David Wagner

Sent on 09/13/2019

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 296.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Events by Coco
    Events by Coco Wedding Planners

I can honestly say Joey @ Jade Entertainment will always be my number one recommendation for anyone looking for an upbeat, high energy DJ. Not only knowing this team on a professional basis, but also as a past client of theirs, I can say the parties I've attended that they were the DJ for, were AMAZING!! Getting to your requests, playing all the right tunes, and knowing how to get the party started, definitely makes them the best!! Also THE PHOTO BOOTH IS A MUST!!!

• Ishot Studios
    Ishot Studios Wedding Photographers

Great DJ.. keeps the crowd on their feet.

• Cassondre Mae Photography
    Cassondre Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Jade Entertainment is the best! Working with Joey and his team was great, he brings the party not only with his music, but his set up and lighting made the room look awesome!!

• 171 Main Street New Paltz, New York, 12561 See on map