171 Main Street, New Paltz, NY 12561 Map · Phone number

About Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.

Jade DJ Entertainment..DJ Joey. Weddings are my specialty, and I will sit down with you and plan your reception down to the last detail. It's all about what you want for your special day. I'm the owner of the business and I'll only do one wedding on any day. Your wedding gets the attention and the respect that it deserves. I use top of the line equipment, I bring back ups to everything, and I offer things like intelligent lights, up lighting, flat screen TV packages, photo booths, monogram names in lights, dancing on the cloud, ceremony and cocktail hour music, party props and more to take your wedding to the next level. I’m fully insured and recommended by numerous venues. I have all the hits from today in all genres of music, plus hits going all the way back to the 1940's, and everything in between. And my online planning tools make planning your reception fun and stress free.

Follow Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. on

94d80aa338d84f31 B7D82042 B0D1 415A B111 D44AD3891408
093d98e14d8b2f14 1526892658 b8d4b8ccc0c3ca3b 1526892656604 2 30264581 220082520
41830548c8c577eb 1526892658 b2ea6c44c76aa41e 1526892656611 5 31956681 224255195
94d80aa338d84f31 B7D82042 B0D1 415A B111 D44AD3891408
Couple kissing

240 Reviews for Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 1
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 2
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 3
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 4
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 5
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 6
Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Jade dj entertainment did an amazing job on my wedding! Everyone danced all night long and everyone loved the music! I would definitely recommend them to everyone! There are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Kayla Kimma · Married on 05/24/2019

Awesome! Highly recommend!

Joey was absolutely incredible from our first meeting till the day of the wedding! He was extremely professional the day of the wedding and helped with everything from the planning of the music to the order my bridal party walked in. The photo booth was awesome and my guest loved it! He was very energetic and had everyone dancing at all parts of the night! I couldn’t have asked for better! I highly recommend Joey!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 04/14/2019

Best DJ ever

Dj Joey G made our wedding night unforgettable. He was amazing throughout the whole planning process. (even when I changed my mind a million times) He made us feel like his only clients. He had the whole dance floor going crazy. I can’t wait to have another party just so I can book him again. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 296.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Events by Coco
    Events by Coco Wedding Planners

I can honestly say Joey @ Jade Entertainment will always be my number one recommendation for anyone looking for an upbeat, high energy DJ. Not only knowing this team on a professional basis, but also as a past client of theirs, I can say the parties I've attended that they were the DJ for, were AMAZING!! Getting to your requests, playing all the right tunes, and knowing how to get the party started, definitely makes them the best!! Also THE PHOTO BOOTH IS A MUST!!!

• Ishot Studios
    Ishot Studios Wedding Photographers

Great DJ.. keeps the crowd on their feet.

• Cassondre Mae Photography
    Cassondre Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Jade Entertainment is the best! Working with Joey and his team was great, he brings the party not only with his music, but his set up and lighting made the room look awesome!!

• 171 Main Street New Paltz, New York, 12561 See on map