Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.

New Paltz, New York View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Jade DJ Entertainment..DJ Joey. Weddings are my specialty, and I will sit down with you and plan your reception down to the last detail. It's all about what you want for your special day. I'm the owner of the business and I'll only do one wedding on any day. Your wedding gets the attention and the respect that it deserves. I use top of the line equipment, I bring back ups to everything, and I offer things like intelligent lights, up lighting, flat screen TV packages, photo booths, monogram names in lights, dancing on the cloud, ceremony and cocktail hour music, party props and more to take your wedding to the next level. I’m fully insured and recommended by numerous venues. I have all the hits from today in all genres of music, plus hits going all the way back to the 1940's, and everything in between. And my online planning tools make planning your reception fun and stress free.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,900

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

Nicholas A. Married on 04/23/2022

Unbelievable!

JOEY IS THE BEST! Kept the whole wedding in the dance floor all night. Quick responses right up until wedding time. Could not have a better wedding DJ

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.'s reply:

Thank you Nick and Brianna! It was so awesome working with you guys! And we had a BLAST at your wedding!
    Nalani F. Married on 04/03/2022

Everything you want in a DJ

Joey and his team were phenomenal. Joey was always in communication with us from the very beginning. His website program was helpful and organized! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He made our night a dream come true! He had everyone up and dancing and everyone engaged! We would highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event!

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We had a blast with you and Lou!! Thank you for having us at your wedding!
  • Daniel
    Daniel R. Married on 03/26/2022

Absolutely Incredible

Dj Joey was professional and incredibly fun to work with, but saying that just isn’t enough at all. For our wedding we gave a song list and then proceeded to change it any number of times as the date was growing closer, to which Joey would always respond “no problem!” Our guests to be announced changed the day of the wedding and of course Joey was flawless with that as well. To top it all off, and most importantly to me personally (the groom), during our reception I was sick, and Joey not only adapted to my needs by changing the entire play book for the wedding as we went, but he did this discreetly by looking over at me now and again and just getting my signal. There aren’t words for how highly I recommend DJ Joey to anyone and everyone. Not only will you not ever regret working with him, but you’ll have a blast!

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.'s reply:

Thank you for the review Danny! It was great working with you and Gen and we had so much fun at your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G. 1
Discount

Discount is actually $200, Wedding Wire only allows $50 to be entered under discount amount. $200 off any wedding package. Thank you for your service.

North & Grace Design North & Grace Design Wedding Planners

I can honestly say Joey @ Jade Entertainment will always be my number one recommendation for anyone looking for an upbeat, high energy DJ. Not only knowing this team on a professional basis, but also as a past client of theirs, I can say the parties I've attended that they were the DJ for, were AMAZING!! Getting to your requests, playing all the right tunes, and knowing how to get the party started, definitely makes them the best!! Also THE PHOTO BOOTH IS A MUST!!!

Ishot Studios Ishot Studios Wedding Photographers

Great DJ.. keeps the crowd on their feet.

Cassondre Mae Photography Cassondre Mae Photography Wedding Photographers

Jade Entertainment is the best! Working with Joey and his team was great, he brings the party not only with his music, but his set up and lighting made the room look awesome!!

171 Main Street New Paltz, New York, 12561
Location of (Jade DJ Entertainment, DJ Joey G.)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding