Stylez Entertainment

Wallkill, NY View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Stylez Entertainment is a professional DJ service located in Wallkill, New York that prides itself on expertise, high-energy performances and professionalism. Along with their music services, this company is able to provide event coordination to ensure that every moment of your special day goes without a hitch. Contact Stylez Entertainment for all of your music needs!

Experience
With over ten years of experience in the area, Stylez Entertainment has provided quality services to a wide range of special events. DJ Brain Stylez has been recognized as one of the best in the area, being named "Favorite Radio Personality" by the Courier Press and Time Herald Records "DJ of the Year." Throughout their years of service, this entertainment company has built strong relationships with a variety of vendors in the area, allowing you to have the best celebration as possible.

There are three distinct packages that can be chosen by each couple that vary in a range of services, including hours of music, lighting and music libraries. All of the packages come with a free consultation before your event, making sure that all your entertainment needs are met. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,500.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

Colin P. Married on 10/02/2021

Flawless DJ!

My wife and I were very particular about the DJ that we wanted at our wedding. I have been to at least 15-20 weddings in my life (9 of which I was in) and I have seen it all. I have seen the DJs who “tried too hard,” were obnoxious, and killed the vibe of the reception. I have see DJs who were too loud, you couldn’t understand a word they were saying, and played outdated songs that no one wanted to dance to. The kind that made you want to leave early because it wasn’t fun to be out on the dance floor; we all know what I’m talking about…

But I have also seen those DJs who nailed it. They got people dancing, great energy throughout the whole night, played all the hits. I have seen the DJs who you knew were there, but also blended into the scene at the same time; those DJs who, when you left the wedding you said to yourself, “That was a great time!” Brian Stylez of Stylez Entertainment is that kind of DJ!

I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Stylez. From the first phone call to him MCing my wedding - he was phenomenal. I highly recommend him! He was super nice on the phone and knew exactly what my wife and I wanted. He told us he could be the talking-all-night, out on the dance floor, front-of-house, rocking it with everyone DJ or the more low-key, in the background, blasting great music but more subtle kind of DJ or anything in between. We appreciated that a lot. We went the more “subtle” route and he totally nailed the vibe and presence we were looking for in our DJ.

He played all the songs perfectly during the ceremony. Didn’t miss a beat. From the parents walking down the aisle, to the groomsmen, our flower guy, the bridesmaids, and of course, my beautiful bride - he got every song perfectly and it all flowed flawlessly. He announced the bridal party exactly as we had hoped for and was enthusiastic the entire time. You could just tell he loves what he does. And he made sure the speeches were done exactly when they were supposed to.

And he communicated with us throughout everything. That honestly was key and very much appreciated. I felt like he knew what he was doing and was in control of every part of the ceremony and reception; he constantly kept us in the loop and it made everything go by so smoothly and as planned.

And can I just say his playlist was amazing?! He played “oldies but goodies,” but also contemporary stuff and it was poppin’ all night! And the lights were crazy cool. People weren’t bored or trying to get out of dancing - people were legit on the dance floor all night singing their heads off and dancing their hearts out. He even respected our Christian convictions and accommodated his music to not play anything explicit, which again, we appreciated.

The music was fantastic, the energy was everything we were looking for, and the night couldn’t have gone any better in our opinion. And a HUGE part of that was due to Styles Entertainment and we couldn’t thank him enough for it. You won’t regret booking him!
    Audrey R. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly Recommend!!!

We are beyond happy with Stylez Entertainment! Brian was professional and great to work with. He provided music from the ceremony to the reception. He kept everyone at our wedding dancing all night. We wanted a big dance party and he exceeded that expectation. The photo booth area was a hit with our guests! Would recommend him for any special event /wedding. You will not be disappointed.
    Ericka Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He incorporated everything that I wanted into the wedding. He was super sweet and took the time out of his night to ask my husband and myself if we needed anything throughout the night. Brian was fantastic with my young cousin who put on a special dance for us, getting to learn her name, and working with her to make everything go smoothly. Everyone was up dancing the whole night, he knew what to play to keep the party going. I'd highly recommend Brian for any party!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Stylez Entertainment 1
Offer
Receive $100 off any package when you mention WeddingWire.com This coupon cannot be combined with any other discount offerings, it is not redeemable for cash and must be used upon booking.

Myles Studio Photography Myles Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

Talk about keeping the party jumping, these guys are amazing. Non-stop music and dancing. We love to photograph wedding when Stylez Entertainment is the DJ!

Falkirk Estate and Country Club Falkirk Estate and Country Club Country Club Weddings

DJ Stylez and his team are absolutely great and professional. We are always excited when couples choose their services. I always know it's going to be a party!!

Bella Trucco Bella Trucco Wedding Hair & Makeup

Top choice for any DJ service, Brian from Stylez is the best!!! I recommend him to all my clients he is professional, honest and just a pleasure to be around. Pick this DJ for your next event!!!!!

59 East Road Wallkill, 12589
Location of (Stylez Entertainment)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding