29 Chase Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583 Map · Phone number

About BOK Music

Winner - Couples Choice Awards 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013

Please visit us at BOK-Music.com for more info or call us at 914-723-0739.

BOK Music has been providing music entertainment under the management of founder, pianist and DJ Brendan O'Keefe. Our DJs, Jazz Groups, Chamber Ensembles and Soloists have entertained thousands of events ranging from corporate parties to weddings. Our audio and lighting equipment feature the latest and most reliable technology, fully backed up to assure that your event is protected from unexpected glitches. Our vast music archive is kept current weekly by Radio Programming and Management Inc.

4721d93dc0b4c455 1467646280973 kaitlyn jeffrey 10 17 2011 marros bok music 6
I'm loving my wedding thanks to BOK Music!
We don't want this to end!
We don't want this to end!
Bridesmaids in the groove.
Bridesmaids in the groove.
Wedding DJ

95 Reviews for BOK Music

• Alana

Alana Sausto · Married on 08/09/2019

Great Wedding DJ/music

Brendan and his team DJ’d and performed live music for our wedding on August 9th. They were so talented! All of our guests commented on what a great job they did. Brendan was so easy to communicate with and totally professional!

Sent on 08/13/2019

BOK Music's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review BOK Music. It was wonderful being a part of your big day. Please stay in touch. You and your guests were a delight!

Best regards,

Brendan, Don and Jeff

Joel Hurwitz · Married on 01/13/2019

Incredible

BOK and Brendan are the best!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

BOK Music's reply:

Thanks Joel and Michele. We couldn't have done it without your fancy footwork!

Brendan O'Keefe

BOK-Music.com

Alex · Married on 11/18/2018

Look no further for your wedding DJ/Emcee

Brendan was great, super helpful, highly professional. Incorporated all of the songs we requested plus had great suggestions for more. Took requests from guests. Great emcee. The "Bok-doc" was a great template for planning. Highly recommended, look no further.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dear Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to review BOK-Music. We sincerely enjoyed getting you and your guests up on the dance floor at the James Burden House. Have a wonderful life together!
    Brendan
    BOK-Music.com

BOK Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,340.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,340.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 60.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• CV Rich Mansion
    CV Rich Mansion Mansion Weddings

Brendan is one of the easiest DJ's to work with and such a great person. His knowledge of what the client needs puts them at ease. He is also a great resource for live musicians for wedding ceremony's and cocktail hours. I recommend him to all of my clients!!

• Whimsy Weddings
    Whimsy Weddings Wedding Florists

BOK music is amazing, Brendan is fantastic to work with and will give you the best musical ambiance for any event. Not only a DJ, he also does live music, so you have options with him. So wonderful, I would recommend him to everyone I work with!

• The Persnickety Bride
    The Persnickety Bride Wedding Invitations

I love Brendan - this man really knows music! My husband and I used him for our own wedding and were not only impressed but recommended him time and time again. He is a consummate professional, is incredibly organized and knows how to make music selection a stress free event and finds the right people to collaborate with to make you event or wedding truly special. Your guests (and you) will be talking about the magical performance his company creates for years to come.

• 29 Chase Road Scarsdale, NY, 10583 See on map