87 Reviews for BOK Music

One Event Per Day (4)
Uplighting (2)
Disco Ball (1)
87 BOK Music Reviews

Thank you so much for everything you and your team did to make our wedding music spectacular. Everything went flawlessly! The DJs were awesome and I love that they played so many of our requests and picked music to match the tempo of the evening. The dance floor was packed all night, so many people were complimenting on how awesome the music was and how much fun the party was! I LOVE the BOK doc, it really helped us to get everything organized and for everything to be planned out so that things ran smoothly. The introductions, speeches and special dances went so smoothly. Thank you for talking with me a few days before the wedding to make final preparations. Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brendan is fantastic in every way! He provided us with a PA system for the reception, live music for the cocktail hour, MC, and DJ. Brendan is incredibly professional and will go the extra mile to work with you to make your day special. He has a great system (the BOK Doc) to make sure that all your sound and music needs are met and is always willing to get on the phone and talk things through. He knew our venue well and was honest about what was needed in terms of setup and personnel. I also asked him to accompany me on piano in a performance for my new bride; Brendan not only said yes, but practiced with me over the phone before the big day! We can't have asked for a better music vendor and would recommend him to any couple.

Profile Picture Aaron, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! We hired BOK music DJ and a pianist for dinner. Extremely professional and totally saved our wedding when the band dropped the ball! Brendan and his team were a pleasure to work with and kept the party going all night long! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Stellar night we are lucky to have had BOK there. He is an incredible piano player and DJed perfectly. A fantastic overall MC and so nice to work with.

Profile Picture Isaac, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bok Music did a marvelous job as the DJ at my birthday party! The dance floor was full for the entire evening. The choice of music was perfectly geared to my guests. The mood was infectious. No one wanted to go home! Working with Brendan was a pleasure. He was easy to reach and was always responsive to my questions and concerns. Would highly recommend Bok Music.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not have asked for anything better -- Brendan and DJ Ais were as simply the best. From the initial contact through the wedding reception, BOK music were perfect

Profile Picture Erik, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

One of the best choices we made for our wedding day! Brendan is a seasoned expert who went over and beyond to make our wedding so wonderful. From the moment we started working with Brendan, he responded to our emails within minutes and made the process of setting everything up so so easy with his famous "BOK doc." This Google doc allowed us to efficiently enter all of our information to make sure the music at our wedding exactly what we were looking for. Brendan also played keyboard during our ceremony and cocktail hour, which was so lovely.

Aside from the great music and ability to get people on the dance floor, Brendan did everything in his power to make the party a fantastic one. From handing out flip flops and favors, to bringing around the guest book, he was an invaluable asset to our wedding team.

To top it off, there was a car accident that knocked out power to the entire town, including our wedding venue. However, Brendan was so prepared that he used a battery powered speaker and blue tooth to keep the party going. We literally didn't miss a beat because of his preparedness.

Do not hesitate to hire Brendan and his team right away!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Brendan and his team were definitely a part of making my wedding this weekend an actual dream come true. Brendan throughout the planning process was patient with my numerous questions and concerns, even when I went back and forth about timing etc he was always helpful and informative. His BOK doc made it easy for me to select all of the songs I wanted and specify the times I wanted them played. His DJ and MC team came on time and it was exactly like I pictured it. They were subtle and understated and guided us through the evening without it feeling like a sweet 16. They were so nice and friendly when I asked a question and helped switch a song for me. And of course the best part, the dancing! Nobody left the dance floor the entire night. I can't say enough good things. Thanks again BOK music!!

Profile Picture hannah, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brendan made my wedding a 1000x easier. He is so well organized and made selecting music so easy. He was able to answer any questions I had within 24 hours.

On the day of the wedding he arrived early, and played all the songs from my playlist!

Brendan and his DJ were both really friendly and just awesome.

Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brendan's team (DJ Jeffrey and MC Richie!) did an overall incredible job.

The preparation process was super organized and straightforward. Brendan was extremely responsive to any and all questions (although you might not have many given how well-assembled and clear his process was). Beyond upfront preparation, I truly can't express my thanks to Brendan and co. for how they handled things on the day of the wedding. He worked extremely closely with the venue planner to ensure everything went perfectly. The sound was great, the playlist was excellent and the DJs had everyone dancing the entire night. Every single facet of our experience greatly exceeded our expectations - thanks Brendan and co., it was awesome!

Profile Picture W, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You can trust Brendan to make your event flow seamlessly, with all the music you love, and with the spotlight on the bride and groom, not on himself.

You'll appreciate Brendan's professionalism and attention to detail. We certainly did.

Profile Picture Margot, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I'm so glad we hired Brendan for our wedding -- he provided music for the ceremony (organ), cocktail hour (piano) and reception (DJ), and it all went beautifully. He's incredibly organized and his BOK Doc system will really help you to think through the schedule of the day and make sure you've considered all the details you might want to include. Brendan's DJ style is not overbearing and blends right into the rest of the party, which is exactly what I wanted. Definitely recommend working with him!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Honestly, I knew nothing going into the process for which I am grateful we chose BOK-Music. He answered every question, gave amazing suggestions, and basically held our hands through the entire process. I could not have been happier and would tell everyone I know to bring him on for a perfect event. He was fantastic.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having a live jazz trio at our reception was one of the aspects of the wedding I was most excited about; on the other hand, the conga line is a must for many of my relatives. I was resigned to working with multiple vendors until BOK was recommended to me - Brendan was able to provide both, along with good advice on planning the event. A pleasure to work with! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Maura, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Extremely attentive and professional - we primarily chose Brendan because of his experience with our venue, and in particular, the parlor's picturesque piano during our cocktail hour. Everything went off without a hitch! The BOK doc is great and ensures you're on the same page with Brendan leading up to the big day. Thank you Brendan!

Profile Picture User7551396, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Interview some other DJs. Then interview BOK and let Brendan give you a tour of his studio. There will be no comparison. You will choose BOK.

Profile Picture User7353205, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brendan listened to all of our requests, and our party had a great time dancing! We also loved his organization with the BOK doc!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired BOK Music for my October brunch wedding. My venue was unique in its layout as well as time of day, which made me a little nervous about how people were going to dance. However, Brendan did a wonderful job getting people on the dance floor! Brendan also plays piano, which was perfect along with the saxophonist at our cocktail hour. Brendan listened to all my requests for the wedding day, which made it a perfect day! If you want a professional and talented DJ, hire BOK Music!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Over all we couldn't be happier! What an amazing team! One thing I hate about weddings is the experience of the "pushy mc".. not here! And it's one thing to be happy with the service, but when your guests keep commenting on how much fun they had you know you made the right choice!
The Happy Groom

Profile Picture Peter, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brendan was wonderful in every way. We loved working with him from day one. He did all the music for our wedding on 10/1/16 at Wainwright House. He dod live music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and DJ'd for dancing. It was perfect. We had some unusual music choices and he helped us get exactly what we wanted. He also handled a delay caused by our transportation company like a pro and took a couple of great photos of my husband and I at the end of the night when we were the last ones left! Brendan is great and we highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Brendan and his assistant were wonderful. He DJ'd my sister's wedding five years earlier, so when we decided to have a DJ, booking Brendan was a no-brainer. Our venue had a unique lay-out and speaker set-up; often, couples just plug in an iPod, but dancing all night was very, very important to us. Brendan figured it all out, working with the events manager to get set-up in advance/in a hallway/etc. He was patient and responsive in all of our pre-wedding communications, even though my husband and I were a bit all over the place at first. His BOK-doc kept us organized and the entire evening moved per the schedule we laid out. Our guests danced all night long, which is just what we wanted. And Brendan was so genuine and warm that some guests assumed he was a member of our family. Thank you, Brendan!

Profile Picture User6556446, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

One of the BEST choices we made for our August 20, 2016 wedding. My husband and I LOVE to dance and having a stellar DJ was a priority for us. When we started the search last year we were admittedly nervous - let's face it, DJ websites aren't always the best and unlike other vendors, you can't always 'see' their work. We went with BOK on a recommendation and feel SO LUCKY they could be part of our reception.

Not only is BOK so great to work with - organized, receptive, easy to get in touch with, helped with some other mic and A/V needs - we loved the BOK Doc! - but they are awesome DJs. And the opposite of cheesy. Great value, too! A testament: our guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night.

We had an idea of the type of music we wanted - classics that would appeal to all ages, dance floor FAVORITES with a few very specific recs - and BOK perfectly filled in the rest. During the night and the weeks following the wedding, our guests have raved about the DJ and even asked if we could share the playlist!

If BOK is available on your date, BOOK THEM.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Booking BOK Music is certainly one of the best decisions you will ever make to make your wedding day a success! Brendan O'Keefe's services are truly value for your money. If excellence and elegance is your top criteria, BOK Music delivers straight up! BOK Music has packages to suit your budget and the extent of the DJ services you need. His educational background, his professional expertise and extensive network not to mention his ability to use the latest in digital technology (plus just the right but never intrusive emceeing skills) all work seamlessly to give you an experience worth investing in for a most special day in your life! He is very responsive, highly flexible to give you a customized experience and most of all, efficiently organized via a document he calls the BOK doc to address all the details being put together for your wedding program. Take advantage of the BOK doc to communicate all your needs, issues and concerns in one place. The company's website is a great resource for planning your event with its many suggestions, tips and tools. BOK Music will cater to your preference whether you are a traditional couple or a modern couple or anywhere in between! Thank you Brendan for delivering a fabulous job on our wedding day! You are a dream to work with. Our guests had so much fun and definitely never bored with the program of events that we worked on together! Your timing is always on the dot and the volume of the music was adjusted just right each time for specific purposes. Thank you for also working as a team with the caterer and our photographer. You are highly recommended for your impeccable service. Best wishes to you always!

Profile Picture User7015217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend working with BOK Music for any event. We worked with Brendan and team for our wedding at the Wainwright House. They provided piano and flute music during our ceremony, jazz music during the cocktail hour and DJ services during the dinner and reception. It was so nice to find all of our music needs in one place and I really enjoyed working with BOK during the planning process. BOK Music created a highly effective google doc that made it so easy to plan everything and had great suggestions for what to play before, during, and after the ceremony in case you are a bit clueless like I was! I requested some unusual songs for the reception and Brendan was very flexible on finding them for the big day. The music flowed so smoothly throughout the night and the BOK Music team really knew what to play at the right moment. We had a very lively dance floor going the entire night thanks to their hard work. We received so many compliments on the music after our wedding, it really made the night!

Profile Picture User6938961, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

BOK was awesome! He kept our party rockin and made sure to play all the requests we had asked for. It was wonderful to have someone like BOK - who is so organized, it's amazing, making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time and double checking every detail.

We also loved our ceremony and our cocktail hour. DJ Lottie and woodwind player Don were amazing.

I can't recommend this vendor enough! They are the best!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews