Kraft & Co.

Easton, PA View map

Kraft & Co. is a wedding florist operating out of Easton, Pennsylvania, also serving a wide range of areas within the rest of the state, New York, and New Jersey. Owned and operated by a husband-and-wife duo - Erich and Tatiana - this business takes great pride in producing floral displays for couples. This team likes to adjust their approach to fulfil their clients’ wishes and give them the flowers they prefer.

For couples, having flowers at their ceremony and reception is one of the key decor highlights. Floral items can add color, charm, and an inviting appeal to a vast number of settings - and Kraft & Co.'s products can certainly do the trick. Their creations are informed by a number of styles such as classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Their malleable approach means that they can produce arrangements to match a broad range of themes. Their custom floral design service offers bouquets, centerpieces, and complementary linens. This option ensures that the minute details are planned for as much as the more visually striking ones are. An a la carte service is also available. With this, couples can benefit from centerpieces, arrangements, and personal-sized floral items suited to a more intimate wedding.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin P. Married on 07/16/2022

Our Dream Team!

Tatiana & Erich came highly recommended from our planner and we are so grateful they were part of our wedding! Our calm, cool, and effortlessly stylish Tatiana was always there to make recommendations that fit in line with our venue and budget that were high impact and versatile enough to be repurposed throughout the evening! They were incredible partners to help transform our reception space and bring together all elements from tabletop to ceiling. They listened every step of the way to our likes and dislikes and brought out vision to life far better than we imagined! Thank you again xo E&A
  • Melanie
    Melanie G. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly talented - highly recommend!

Tatiana and the Kraft team exceeded our wildest expectations. I could not have envisioned a more beautiful flower arch and bouquet. They took our tent and brought it to life with flowers and greens. They are so incredibly talented and we feel so lucky that we got to work with them. Highly, highly recommend!
  • Courtney
    Courtney D. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing and stunning!

TRULY AMAZING!! I cannot say enough good things about Kraft & Co. We originally had another florist booked for our wedding and then they fell through and I was in a complete panic. I emailed Kraft & Co and was amazed from the start. My wedding planner emailed them my mood board and a day later I got back a proposal that fit exactly in my budget and was everything I was looking for and more! Tatiana is awesome and answered all of our questions on our first call- she was so friendly and excited and I knew we would be in good hands. She's also so creative! On walk through at the venue she came up with adorable ideas to make our venue look even more stunning. We got so many compliments from our guests on our entry way and center pieces. We did not have any issues with timing or setup and they seriously transformed the ballroom into exactly what I dreamed of. I highly recommend to anyone!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Alice Soloway, Uncommon Wedding Officiant and Celebrant Alice Soloway, Uncommon Wedding Officiant and Celebrant Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant, I love working with Whimsy Weddings. Tatiana and Erich have impeccable taste, never miss a detail, and are a pleasure to work with.

Ryan Brown Catering New York Ryan Brown Catering New York Wedding Caterers

WE LOVE TATIANA, ERICH, AND THE REST OF THE CREW AT WHIMSY WEDDINGS! They are not only the absolute friendliest but they are also so good at what they do. It's so great when we find out that one of our clients has booked Whimsy for coordination and planning services because a) it makes our lives so much easier and b) it doesn't seem like "work" when they're around! Highly recommended.

DJ NEZA DJ NEZA Wedding DJs

I work with MANY event planners, but its always a pleasure to share an event with Whimsy Weddings. Their attention to detail is impeccable. Aside from being highly professional and super friendly they help with every single aspect of an event which makes my life much much easier. Till the next one guys ;-)

Fun Booth
5.0 out of 5 rating , 43 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

230 Ferry Street Easton, PA, 18042
610-606-8228
Location of (Kraft & Co.)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding