336 Grove Street Bridgewater NJ, Colonia, NJ 08807 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About TR Floral Design

Creating textured florals with movement and intention, we work with our couples to guide them in the world of flowers and design, bringing their vision to life.

Flowers weave feelings of joy and celebration, they set the mood that is your love. Allow us to help tell your story through their beauty.

instagram: trfloraldesign

• Woman-owned
Follow TR Floral Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Botanical Box

Videos 1 Video

68 Reviews for TR Floral Design

Tiffany S. · Married on 08/09/2020

Love love love!

Tracey was absolutely incredible! We actually ended up pushing up our wedding by 2 months and she blew everything out of the water in just a 2 week notice! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. She took my vision and made it come to life!

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Megan

Megan T. · Married on 04/11/2020

Incredible!

Tracey was not only so kind and patient, but she did such an amazing job on our wedding! I'm a bit of a control freak, so I was nervous that nobody would understand my vision or be able to meet my expectations. I described my ideas for centerpieces and explained that I wanted moody, romantic colors and Tracey completely blew my mind! It was better than I even imagined and I literally cried when I walked into the venue. I could not believe that she was able to translate my words and ideas into such a gorgeous reality! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding Floral Dreams! The Best!

We received a recommendation from two of our family friends who had her design their weddings in 2012. Not only did they rave about their flowers, they both said how easy and wonderful Tracey was to work with - and man-oh-man, were they right! From the moment my mom and I met with Tracey, we felt connected to her. Not only did she understand my vision, it was clear she understood me which truly makes the difference. We left our meeting feeling like we just had coffee with a talented friend, and when we received our proposal, we knew it was true. Tracey is transparent, communicative, caring, and creative. Moreover, she’s collaborative and works hard to make your dreams come true. The bouquets were the exact “organic with structure” shape we spoke about, and our centerpieces were the perfect geo-rustic-Scandinavian-chic dream we had in mind (but better and SO unique). There was one adjustment I wanted made in real-time to our centerpieces, so I told her and she didn’t blink - she made the change immediately without question. Our fireplace mantels were beyond romantic with the exact votives we saw online, the room light looked incredible with the greenery she crafted, and our cake was EXACTLY (I mean EXACTLY) what we wanted - the prettiest cake ever because of Tracey! The chuppah that Tracey created for my husband and me was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined - and she was up against the odds of a windy and chilly fall day. I honestly could talk about our chuppah for days - it was the prettiest chuppah I’ve ever seen in my entire life! Tracey’s compassion is also shown through her work. We told her about my husband’s mother who passed away when he was young. We wanted to include daisies to honor her. Not only did she create an INCREDIBLE memorial table with flourishing daisies, she also put daisy pins in his and his father’s boutonnieres. If you’re looking to work with someone who is passionate, create, and has a huge heart, Tracey is your gal! She really brought our vision to life and then some!

Sent on 01/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

TR Floral Design Pricing

TR Floral Design Price Rates

TR Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 135.00
    $ 280.00
    $ 4008
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Petronella Photography Wedding Photographers

Tracey is so talented at what she does! Her floral creations are always unique and fabulous! I'm not surprised that she continues to win Couples Choice Awards every year because she's also so sweet & hardworking.

• 336 Grove Street Bridgewater NJ Colonia, NJ, 08807 See on map
    Location of (TR Floral Design)