26 Canterbury Lane, Colonia, NJ 07067 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Tracey Reynolds Floral Design

At Tracey Reynolds Floral Design we thrive in using unconventional elements and treading off the beaten path, never afraid to try something new in our romantic, whimsical, vintage inspired designs. Each consultation is an opportunity to create unique and room transforming designs suited to the desires of each individual client. Booking only one wedding per weekend my brides receive the full attention of myself and my team.

We are currently based out of my home studio in Colonia, New Jersey. This affords me the ability to stay close to home and my three young children. In my future I see a small boutique, but for now having the ability to run upstairs and give my children a hug suits me just fine. We gladly travel to all surrounding areas in and out of New Jersey and love the opportunity to see beautiful wedding venues near and far.

Warmest Regards, Tracey Reynolds

Owner and Lead Designer

Visit us on Instagram to see what we are up to! http://instagram.com/trfloraldesign

Follow Tracey Reynolds Floral Design on

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing florist!!!

Tracey Reynolds does an amazing job with her floral designs! She works very closely with you from the moment you reach out to her. She uses Pinterest to gather your ideas and also share the types of flowers she has in mind. Your bouquet will not be just another bridal bouquet—her designs are very unique and she gets the most beautiful flowers to incorporate into them. Many of my guests told me they thought the roses on our tables were fake (until they touched them :) ) because their color was so unique and they opened so beautifully. That’s because Tracey works very closely with her flower distributer and gets the very best for your wedding day! She designed beautiful arrangements for our pergola, the wine barrels, the tables and various signs that we had to decorate our venue. Even the boutonnières were unique and beautiful!!! I had wanted more color and a more natural design and Tracey delivered that and more! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 8
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 9
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 10
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 11

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning flowers and a talented designer

Tracey was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She saw the vision of what we wanted, and was willing to work within our budget and get creative about places to save. She created a lovely Pinterest board for us, so we knew exactly what she was thinking, so we could ensure the process was collaborative, and we knew we were on the same page. On the day of, Tracey was accommodating and timely, even squeezing in an extra drop off stop for us. The flowers were beautiful and healthy, and the arrangements were stunning and exactly what we wanted. Tracey is a very talented designer, and her work was straight out of a magazine. Thank you, Tracey!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Jill Landgraber · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Stunning!!

The flowers for our wedding absolutely took my breath away. They were better than anything I could have imagined. We received so many compliments and everyone wanted to know who our florist was. We could not recommend her more.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design Pricing

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design Price Rates

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 280.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,008.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Petronella Photography
    Petronella Photography Wedding Photographers

Tracey is so talented at what she does! Her floral creations are always unique and fabulous! I'm not surprised that she continues to win Couples Choice Awards every year because she's also so sweet & hardworking.

• 26 Canterbury Lane Colonia, 07067 See on map