Tracey Reynolds Floral Design Reviews

Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 5
Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 6
Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 7

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning flowers and a talented designer

Tracey was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She saw the vision of what we wanted, and was willing to work within our budget and get creative about places to save. She created a lovely Pinterest board for us, so we knew exactly what she was thinking, so we could ensure the process was collaborative, and we knew we were on the same page. On the day of, Tracey was accommodating and timely, even squeezing in an extra drop off stop for us. The flowers were beautiful and healthy, and the arrangements were stunning and exactly what we wanted. Tracey is a very talented designer, and her work was straight out of a magazine. Thank you, Tracey!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Jill Landgraber · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Stunning!!

The flowers for our wedding absolutely took my breath away. They were better than anything I could have imagined. We received so many compliments and everyone wanted to know who our florist was. We could not recommend her more.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Tracey killed it!

Tracey absolutely killed it for our November wedding. She truly brought my vision to life and cannot gush more about her work. The florals, the tablescape and accents, and the arch for our ceremony were more than perfect. I cannot recommend Tracey Reynolds Floral Design enough!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic!

I love Tracey, personally and professionally. I had a great time working with her on my floral vision for my wedding in September. Tracey's vision and eye are impeccable, and made my wedding everything I wanted and more. One thing Tracey said to me, because I was working with a specific budget, was that she does not sacrifice design ever, and she means it! I also had a specific vision in mind for a few things and Tracey made them happen. She and her great staff are truly fantastic!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 8
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking Florals and Design

Tracey was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. She creates stunning unique floral arrangements that will bring your wedding décor together beautifully. Not only was she so kind and accommodating; she was also professional and patient throughout the whole planning process. We also loved that she wasn’t pushy and she worked with us every step of the way. She is extremely detailed and listens to your vision (even if it is a Pinterest vision) and helps you put it all together. She even takes the time to reply with any questions or changes you may want to make. She then makes it all come to fruition! Book her as your florist, you won’t regret it. In fact, I wish I had gone with more flowers! The floral arrangements and the arch that she made for our ceremony were absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 20
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 21

Nora · Married on 07/14/2018

stunning florals

Tracey was such a pleasure to work with on the florals for our big day! Throughout the entire (one year plus) time that we were planning for the wedding, I changed my mind so many times and Tracey not only put up with me, but helped me get my vision just right. On the big day, the flowers that Tracey brought over were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. How she found dusty purple/pink roses that exactly matched the very obscure color flowers on my bridesmaids dresses is beyond me. The entire wedding space looked amazing and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much Tracey!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2018

Tracey is absolutely amazing. She was recommended by a friend and after speaking with her for the first time, we knew she was the florist for us! Instead of showing us pictures and saying 'oh you like that? I'll do exactly that,' she listened to our thoughts and ideas and our color story and put together an in depth Pinterest board that captured everything we had in mind. Throughout the entire planning process she was super responsive and professional and was flexible enough to schedule a last minute meeting with my crazy mother to show her some other work she had done. On the day-of, we woke up to a rainy day but Tracey was on it! We could no longer have the ceremony outside but it ended up being for the better. Tracey came prepared with tons of votives and candles and extra stems to create the most warm and romantic ceremony space. AND THE CHUPPAH! It was incredible. My bouquet was also the most unique and beautiful bouquet I had ever seen. I had a bridal party of 9 and each of their bouquets were so beautiful and different in their own little ways. Tracey really did provide us with the warm, rustic yet elegant wedding day we were hoping for. We never knew we'd be so happy to have such a rainy June wedding day!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 27
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 28
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 29

Stacy · Married on 12/01/2017

Tracey and her team did such an AMAZING job for our wedding and made our wedding so unique! Everything was so lush and green which is exactly what we wanted! My bouquet was gorgeous and the flower hoops that my bridesmaids carried were a huge hit! She was so professional and communicated every single detail which totally kept my anxiety at bay. She was the perfect choice and cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

lizzie · Married on 09/30/2017

Tracey truly transformed our reception room. She is so talented and easy to work with. I loved that she put together a pinterest inspiration board so I could envision her ideas for the room. I had a horrible interaction with a different florist, and I think it was a blessing in disguise because it led me to booking Tracey instead. I would recommend her over and over again!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Sean · Married on 09/08/2017

I gave Tracey five stars but there are not enough stars in the sky to demonstrate her impact on our wedding.

My wedding venue was a true "industrial" space so flowers/greenery was one of the most important components. Additionally, it was important to me that the flowers/greenery be presented in a creative way all while still looking beautiful.

Tracey is truly the most creative person I worked with during my year of wedding planning. Her ideas were fresh, beautiful and she gladly took on all of my creative ideas.

Ideas are one thing but it's all about the execution. Tracey transformed a cold and barren space into a lush, warm, and frankly very cool space. It was more than I could have ever imagined and I had high expectations. My guests, many of who were recently married, raved about the greenery. Others thought the venue came styled with the greenery as it was so perfectly placed.

My bouquet, my maid of honor's bouquet, and her famous gold cuff corsages were stunning. The shape of my bouquet was so beautiful and the flowers used were perfect.

On top of how amazing she is as a florist, she is super fun and easy to work with. She is a genuinely nice person who listens and strives to make the bride happy. I worried about a lot of things in anticipation of the wedding but never the flowers/greenery because Tracey was so organized and always had a vision. She was upfront about costs and I never felt like there were hidden costs.

Tracey was the best decision I made when planning my wedding and I truly don't know how things would have turned out without her. My husband, who before our wedding thought greenery didn't matter, can't stop singing Tracey's praises.

Tracey, If you're reading this, thank you so much for your creativity, hard work, and generous heart. Your kind words the week of the wedding helped more than you know and every time I see pics of the wedding the greenery truly makes my heart smile.

Sean & Monique Miller

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 30
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 31
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 32
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 33

Mariam · Married on 08/25/2017

Tracey did an amazing job, at my August wedding. She was easy to work with, super nice, very flexible, and her creative process was amazing. She got the feel & style I was looking for.My theme was olives/eucalyptus in a rustic setting. All the guests loved the wedding arch. Could not recommend her enough. Thank you, Tracey!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 41
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 42
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 43

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2017

I could not be happier with the floral arrangements we received from Tracey. I absolutely loved my bouquet! The center pieces were amazing! Exactly what I was envisioning. Tracey and her team made my wedding absolutely gorgeous! Tracey was a joy to work with. From our first consultation I could tell Tracey understood my vision. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Emily · Married on 05/28/2017

We were extremely happy with how everything turned out and Tracey made the whole experience stress free and enjoyable. Tracey was super knowledgeable and executed our vision perfectly. The centerpieces, bouquets and arch were amazing! We were going for rustic designs and were so happy with the way things turned out. We would definitely recommend choosing Tracey as your florist! :]

Sent on 06/19/2017

Emma · Married on 05/13/2017

Tracey created the most incredible floral designs for my wedding and was a complete dream to work with. I planned my wedding from out of state and had to rely on phone and email (and Pinterest) communication. I actually started with another florist who had been recommended to me, but no matter how many photos I sent, the first florist never seemed to get my vision and only told me that it would be hard to get the flowers I wanted. It was completely the opposite with Tracey. I sent her my Pinterest vision board and could tell that we were on the same page within a few minutes of the first phone consultation. I had pinned some of the most expensive flowers available, and she offered to use different types of flowers that could give me the look I wanted for less money. I still went with the most expensive flowers, but I loved that she offered alternatives. We were supposed to get married outside and had planned for Tracey to decorate an arbor, but a few days before the wedding, the forecast was heavy rain. Our planned rain location was an indoor room with a nonworking fireplace. We had agreed that she would take the garland from the arbor and drape it over the mantel. Tracey went above and beyond this. She saw the rain forecast and decided (as a surprise to me!) to beef up the fireplace design by adding urns with wild flowering tree branches and lots of candles. It completely made up for not having an outdoor ceremony. And while I knew ahead of time that the bouquets would be beautiful, I was impressed with how closely they matched the elaborate designs on our shared Pinterest board. Whether you have a very distinct vision or just want to let Tracey run with your color scheme, I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Tim · Married on 04/08/2017

Tracey is the best! She went above and beyond what we talked about during our concept meetings. Her creativeness and attention to detail are unsurpassed, and she's so sweet. She made the whole process so painless and effortless. Truly, she is one of a kind, and is one of the most talented floral designers in the industry.

She custom designed and built breathtaking hanging gardens that hung above two of our tables. She also adorned the large fireplace behind our sweetheart table with creeping vines and beautiful flowers. The fireplace design brought everything together and created a memorable focal point. Last but certainly not least, the flowers she chooses and has access to are so beautiful and premium in quality. We really cannot thank Tracey enough for executing and surpassing our vision and expectations.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Lori · Married on 01/06/2017

Tracey Reynolds @ Rock Island Lake Club

We were married at Rock Island Lake Club on 5/5/18 and I cannot say enough amazing things about the venue and all who made our big day perfect, specifically Tracey Reynolds and her entire floral team.

The floral designs that Tracey put together were amazing. Every detail was flawless and all of our guests raved about the décor. She designed gorgeous runners for the long farmhouse tables, as well as decorating the birch tree arbor that the venue provides. Our bouquets were incredible! Tracey incorporated a variety of succulents into the bouquets that I was able to replant after the wedding. Now I have multiple living reminders of our big day.

Tracey is a delight to work with. She knows her flowers and had an idea for every question we posed. Her responses were always prompt and knowledgeable and we couldn’t have planned everything without her. She really took care of every little detail so we didn’t have to worry about anything. Tracey is someone who really enjoys her work and it shows. Book her today before it’s too late!

Xoxo

Lori & Joe

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 44
    Tracey Reynolds Floral Design 45

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

30 days after our wedding & people are still raving about the flowers!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Tracey. She was an accomodating, professional and executed our vision beautifully! Her floral designs were something I only dreamt about but Tracey was able to make it all a reality after many emails, long phone calls, and an extensive pinterest board review!! Tracey definitely has a special touch, the kind of attention to detail and talent in floral design that you only see in bridal magazines!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kristi · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with the florals we received from Tracey. I love flowers and this was a very important element for me. Tracey's flowers made my wedding feel like a fairy tale. From our first consultation I could tell Tracey understood my vision and this was confirmed when she came back to me with my own personalized Pinterest board of what she envisioned for my wedding. Seeing everything come together the day of was one of the highlights of the wedding. Tracey is not only a talented floral designer but also a joy to work with. I highly recommend her and her team to make your wedding absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Kristi · Married on 08/27/2016

Sent on 11/11/2016

Juliane · Married on 06/25/2016

Tracey was absolutely the best vendor we had at our perfect wedding in June at Willowwood Arboretum. She was communicative, responsive, and even created a Pinterest board so that I could get a sense of the types of colors and flowers she would be using based on what I told her my vision was. She asked for my opinion on everything to make sure I ended up with EXACTLY what I wanted - and I did! She completely nailed the rustic theme I was looking for and everything was even more perfect than I imagined. She even worked with me to come up with great options when I wanted to get the cost down in some areas. She made sure she knew our exact schedule and set up the flowers that would be in the sun last to make sure they lasted in the heat. She really thought through everything. Tracey clearly loves what she does and was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alysse · Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot even find the words to express how amazing Tracey Reynolds Floral Design is. The entire team is awesome, but Tracey Reynolds herself is beyond anything I hoped for. From our first phone call, this woman was somehow able to look into my brain, peg exactly what I was going for, and made me feel completely at ease and excited about the look we were going to create. She also used her incredible artistic talent to make my vision even more beautiful than I could have imagined. On my wedding day, I was floored by how incredible each and every bouquet, centerpiece, etc looked. It was all so much more than I had expected--and my expectations were high. Over a month later, I still have guests saying how beautiful and original all of the flowers were!
    If you are a bride looking for a florist that is constantly creating fresh ideas and leading the way in the newest trends, who is totally involved in your whole process, who is easy to work with and always available, and who is totally affordable--look no further. You MUST hire this woman!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Allison · Married on 11/08/2015

Tracey did a wonderful job for our wedding flowers on November 8, 2015. Her price could not be beaten for the work that she did. She was extremely accommodating and easy to get in contact with. She even picked up our chuppah, steamed it and made the arbor look beautiful on the day. My bridesmaids and I loved our bouquets and the boys loved their boutonniere. Thanks Tracey for doing such a wonderful job.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Tracey is truly amazing! Her talent is matched only by her kindness. Not only is she good at what she does she is sweet, kind, and thoughtful throughout the entire process. She is detail oriented and goes above and beyond to capture your vision. I was all over the place with my vision and she helped to reel me in, focus, and then take my vision and add her own creativity and eye to it to make it better than I could ever imagined. As my vision evolved so did hers, I was able to be honest and forthcoming with her and she was beyond patient with me. Not only is Tracey talented but so is her entire team. They work tirelessly throughout the day to put together beautiful designs. I knew Tracey's work would be beautiful but I was floored on the day of my wedding. her designs were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. There was so much texture, color, and dimension. It was truly unique and not your typical run of the mill designs. She strives to provide quality and in season product that will hold in the setting, which means having some flexibility and trust that Tracey (and her team) will do an AMAZING job. I credit Tracey with giving me the most beautiful wedding and I truly can not thank you enough.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2015

I couldn't possibly say how happy my husband and I were with Tracey. Everything she did for us came out beautiful and even better than I could possibly imagine. She was super flexible with us. We gave her an estimate on how many Floral arrangements we would need for the receprion and as the wedding got closer we notified her that it would be less than originally expected. I asked if she could come up with something nice for the ceremony area to replace the extra centerpieces we didn't need any longer. She said no problem at all, she'd come up with something g great. And boy did she?! Everything was just so wonderful. I can't recommend Tracey highly enough. You won't be sorry if you go with her and her team.

Sent on 11/09/2015

We chose Tracey at the recommendation of my bridal gown vendor and all I can say is WOW! Her designs were whimsical, elegant, organic and exactly what I envisioned for wedding day. We had an hour long consultation call at the start during which I explained my ideas -- "vintage" "city" with use of thistles, rosemary. I shared my color scheme. Based on that call, Tracey sent me a beautiful pinterest board and proposal that was just right on. She was incredibly easy to work with, responsive and worked within our budget. On the wedding day we had beautiful flowers that added all the romantic ambiance I was hoping for. Tracey has obvious creative talent, and I cannot recommend her skills enough.

Sent on 01/10/2016