Alice Soloway, Uncommon Wedding Officiant and Celebrant

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Covid update: Elopements, microweddings and deluxe weddings are back!
Virtual weddings are no longer legal.
Contact me to plan a beautiful ceremony – short and sweet, fully personalized or anywhere in between. Or ask me about a NO-FUSS, but meaningful private outdoor wedding ceremony in the Hudson Valley.

alice@alicesolowayweddings.com or 347-247-3009.

An Uncommon wedding officiant and Life Cycle Celebrant based in the Hudson Valley, Alice's warm, personal approach makes crafting your wedding ceremony fun and easy. Alice brings calm to your wedding day and delivers your ceremony with love. She will work with you to write and edit your ceremony until every word meets with your approval. Your custom-written ceremony will be warm-hearted, intimate, inclusive and absolutely full of love.

Alice is passionate about her work, and provides services to couples of all religions, faiths, cultural backgrounds and sexual orientations. She offers full-service weddings, elopements, and her own “No Fuss I Do’s,” where you can get married at her privat lakefront location with two guests. Alice also coordinates with your venue, music provider, and other wedding pros, so you can be stress-free and present during your ceremony. You have her personal promise that she will create a one-of-a-kind ceremony that genuinely reflects who you are – a warm-hearted ceremony that kicks off your celebration and sets the tone for your marriage. Alice is the perfect officiant if you are looking for a truly unique experience for your wedding ceremony.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$300

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• T S
    T S Getting married on 06/08/2022

I could not ask for more!

We were so lucky to find Alice for a marriage officiant. The entire process with her was very smooth. She was very responsive, kind, and made us feel comfortable from the beginning to the end. We also appreciate her flexibility and kind gesture when we wanted to change our wedding date at the last minute due to the weather condition. She absolutely made our wedding day so special with her great lead and we could not ask for more! If you are looking for a very special, but private, cozy and heartwarming ceremony, Alice is the right person to be your marriage officiant. I trully recommend her on your very special day :)

Alice Soloway, Uncommon Wedding Officiant and Celebrant's reply:

Dear T and L, I was teary witnessing your emotion as you honored your parents who were watching your wedding from around the world. Thank you for your vision, intention and heartfelt appreciation. Wishing you good health and happiness, always!
    Jose Married on 03/12/2022

my experience was great

Alice was very profesional, attentive, and very communicative, the place was awesome
    Claire S. Married on 11/20/2021

The perfect personal ceremony

My husband and I are so pleased that we chose Alice to officiate our wedding in November. We were looking for a ceremony that would be non-religious, and feel personal and intimate. Alice went above and beyond to deliver! We had guests coming up to us all night telling us how much they enjoyed the ceremony, and how much it really reflected us as a couple. One of my friends even thought Alice was an old family friend based on how she spoke about us and our relationship! Alice made the entire process seamless and easy for us, and put us at ease from the first time we spoke with her. I would highly recommend Alice to anyone looking for a beautiful personalized wedding ceremony.

Alice Soloway, Uncommon Wedding Officiant and Celebrant's reply:

Dear Claire, I'm so glad you were able to make your wedding day happen, despite the ups and downs of the pandemic. Thank you for trusting me with your unique love story. It was a pleasure to deliver your ceremony and pronounce you married!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Putnam Valley Brooklyn, NY, 10579
347-247-3009
Location of (Alice Soloway, Uncommon Wedding Officiant and Celebrant)
Putnam Valley Putnam Valley, NY, 10579