Ceremonies By Nancy

College Point, NY View map
$695 Typical Price

$695 Typical Price

Nancy Vargas of Ceremonies by Nancy is a licensed wedding officiant in New York. Let Nancy help you plan and prepare every aspect of your wedding ceremony, ensuring the words and readings are a genuine expression of why your marriage gives cause to celebrate. Nancy Vargas has been a wedding professional for over fifteen years, and will ensure you receive the wedding ceremony of your dreams.

Nancy Vargas is affiliated with the Universal Life Church; however, she performs ceremonies for non-denominational, interfaith, multi-faith, spiritual, and a variety of traditional faith couples. Nancy is respectful of your time, budget and wishes for the wedding, and will include only elements that represent you and your beliefs as a couple. Nancy Vargas is bilingual, and can perform ceremonies in both English and Spanish. Nancy is also supportive of the LGBT community and is happy to perform same-sex marriages in New York.

Other Services
In addition to wedding officiant services, Ceremonies by Nancy offers a variety of wedding day services for your convenience. Services include:

• Limousine and airport transfer
  • Entertainment
  • Florist service
  • Photography and video

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$695

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$695

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NJ
NY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

• Kalleen
    Kalleen M. Married on 03/20/2021

Everything we wanted and more

We really wanted an English and Spanish speaking officiant for our ceremony and Nancy was the only one I could find that had reviews and recommendations. Five minutes into that meeting and we were sold on her. Nancy is not just lovely and charismatic but she also caters the ceremony to your relationship and works with you to make it exactly what you want, and if you don't know what you want she helps you figure it out and gives you suggestions.

We got married just as weddings were being cancelled in NY due to COVID. Our wedding actually got cancelled 4 days before hand. We asked Nancy if she'd be willing to marry us in a backyard instead of the venue with the 10 people maximum established by the CDC at the time, and following social distancing guidelines of course, and she agreed.

We got married on March 20, 2020 and while our wedding wasn't what we envisioned the ceremony was everything we wanted and more. Thank you Nancy!

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Kalleen, it truly was my pleasure to be part of your special day. Although we all faced challenging moments during COVID19, I was humbled that love truly conquers the world. You and your husband moved forward with your plans to say "I Do" and I thank you for the opportunity to be part of your wedding day!! Sending all my love :) -Nancy
    Arleni A. Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing experience

I want to begin my review by giving a very special thank you to Nancy .I would definitely recommend Nancy to anyone who wants there love story to be told in a special way ! She is very professional, extremely detailed and made the whole experience personalized and so special ! These memories are priceless and feel so blessed to have had her officiate our wedding ! I would recommend her time and time again for her fabulous job! Thank you once again for making our bond even stronger with your beautiful words and the way you delivered our story to our loved ones ! We wish u the best. And to anyone who reads this , If u book Nancy u would not regret it!! With love and blessings, From the Serrano’s !!
    Norma B. Married on 09/09/2020

50th wedding anniversary

Nancy was very detailed and specific about the history of our "secret sauce" or what made us a lasting couple of 50 years together. She pointed out specific experiences and dates that were important to us as a couple and closed with a very lovely message to all about love, life and everything in between. I would welcome her attendance at any event.

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Norma, I am so blessed to have shared this most special time in your life as well as your husband. Your journey together has been amazing and your love story is so inspiring! Cheers to 50 more years of love, understanding and that "secret sauce" of yours. Sending all my love :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

LB Productions LB Productions Wedding DJs

Amazing working with Ceremonies By Nancy ,and actually recommend her service to all my cleints looking for an officiant. True professionalism!!!

College Point College Point, NY, 11356
718-928-9966
Location of (Ceremonies By Nancy)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding