61 Reviews for Ceremonies By Nancy

Bilingual (4)
No Denomination (4)
Non-religious (2)
60 Ceremonies By Nancy Reviews

Great communication and makes it personal A++

Profile Picture Eli, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy was more than I could ever expect! She performed a beautiful ceremony and I would recommend her to anyone. She did such a great job that I hope we keep in contact longterm. She didn't feel like a stranger, she felt like family and made us even more excited to be getting married. She was open and honest with us about the process and offered as motivation for starting a new life together.

Profile Picture Raisa, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy is very professional and did a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Esthephany, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiancé and I hired Nancy right on the spot. She was very professional and fluent in both English and Spanish. Nancy is the best!

Profile Picture Esthephany , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual, Single Religion

When she told our love story it was like we went back in time to relive it. Amazing work!

Profile Picture Mayren, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed

Nancy did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. She spoke beautifully and everyone said nothing but wonderful things afterwards. I am still getting complimented on the ceremony almost a week later! I am so happy with the outcome. She definitely helped make our ceremony memorable and amazing. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual

Nancy was amazing! She made us feel like family and like we knew each other for years. She made everything so easy, and nothing felt forced. (We also received the best advice about marriage and life)

Profile Picture paloma, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy was the perfect fit as she did a wonderful job officiating our wedding at Leonard's of great neck , our guests were very move by the way she related our love story from beginning to end .. thank you nancy for that masterpiece of work you did we are very appreciative........

Profile Picture Jorge, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved working with Nancy as our officiant to the wedding. She was very nice and pleasant to work with. Even though we are in a different state we still maintained great communication either by phone or email. The day of the wedding the ceremony was beautiful and everyone enjoyed it. We would recommend Nancy without hesitation. Thank you so much for making our day such an amazing one!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, No Denomination

Nancy was the only officiant we met with when we were searching for one. We knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony soon after our first meeting. She was professional, caring and open-minded to our needs. Nancy also put her own nice touches during the whole ceremony and blended it with our love story and Filipino traditions. Me and my wife highly recommend her as an officiant.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could write a whole book on how perfect Nancy was with everything! From day one that she gave us a complimentary meeting to speak with us, to get to know us better! From the moment we met with Nancy she made us feel so comfortable!!! She has passion for what she does, she does not see it as a job but as a service! My guests complimented her so much! They loved how she made them laugh, get emotional and be really part of our service and listen to every word of what she said ( which was based on what Nancy already knew about us)!
If i were to go back in time I would still choose her with my eyes closed !
Besides our officiant, she is now our friend and we look at her as a person that we have known for years!
Trust me you will not lose if you meet and have Nancy be part of your special day!!!!!!

Profile Picture Emmanouel, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy is amazing ! Our ceremony felt so special and unique and everyone really enjoyed it and can't stop talking about how amazing the ceremony was! She was always so quick to respond and kept in touch with us throughout the planning process, we're so lucky that we found her!!

Profile Picture Sofia, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy Vargas was hired as the officiant to our wedding and i must say she was very professional but, yet so loving. From the day we met during the initial consultation she showed how much she cared about her clients. She interviewed us and listened to everything we said which allowed her to give such a sweet message about us both at our ceremony. Nancy was early and ensured everything went perfect, even bringing me a copy of my vows. Nancy also made sure that I remained calm and happy ensuring me everything would be fine considering we battled a blizzard in nyc the night before our wedding. She was just so amazing. She was professional, well spoken, loving and warm during to the both of us and we made a great choice hiring her as the officiant. We love you Nancy and i would definitely rehire her for the renewing of our vows the in future. She's just amazing

Profile Picture Beatrice, 3/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married on October 15, 2016 by Nancy. She's amazing and very professional and we really appreciate everything she did to make our day so special. From the moment we met her at her office, we knew she would be the perfect officiant. Nancy was personable and made you feel comfortable to share your “love story” with her. Our first meeting with Nancy was over an hour as she learned about us as a couple. I loved that she would incorporate these details in the actual ceremony. It brought a lot of laughs and joy at the ceremony for us and our guest. Guests kept coming up to us saying how much they loved Nancy. She was funny, articulate and kept the guests engaged. We were also happy that the ceremony was bilingual Spanish/English as we wanted both sides of the family to be recognized. Since our first meeting up to the day of the wedding we kept in contact and she always answered any questions or concerns we had. On our wedding day, Nancy arrived to the venue early and checked up and my fiancé. Once the ceremony started we were ecstatic that her speech wasn't the average long dragged out boring speech, it was personalized and spoke volumes to who we were as a couple. We opted to have both the traditional vows and to write our own. Even in this aspect Nancy was prepared and had copies of our vows at the ready in case we forget them (which I did lol). Nancy accommodated all of our requests, which included speaking in both English and Spanish, including the unity sand ceremony, and mentioning my father who passed away and honoring his reserved seat at the ceremony. Nancy gave us the best wedding ceremony possible, in fact it was perfect! Beyond putting us at ease as we navigated the wedding process, she took the time to get to know us and that is priceless!! I would highly recommend Nancy Vargas to any couple looking for an excellent, personable, involved and caring officiant! THANK YOU !!!! for being such an integral part of our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Ayleen, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Single Religion

Nancy Vargas made our day extra special and memorable. Everyone loved the way she performed the bilingual (Spanish and English) ceremony. Her voice is so inspiring and her choice of words are amazing. Definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy performed our ceremony and did a fantastic job! She was thoughtful, eloquent, and did a great job incorporating the information we had shared with her about us as a couple. Our ceremony was bi-lingual, and she handled this aspect of it very well. We would absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Will, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so happy with Nancy. When we went to talk to her we sat and talked like we've known each-other for years. We were so comfortable with her. The day of the ceremony, Nancy came to my suite to check in which I loved because she was so ��caring. During the ceremony there was not a dry eye in the house. Her words were so beautiful and she spoke from the heart. We had a wine ceremony and I sent her some ideas on what it meant, she made it her own and completely conveyed exactly what I envisioned. We could not be happier with her service. We later found out she also got married in the same church we got married in so we knew we were meant to find her! I believe the ceremony is the most important part of a wedding, you come together and show your love to your friends and family so you need to make sure that you have an officiant that will make everything perfect.

Profile Picture zully, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows

I would highly recommend Nancy Vargas to any couple looking for an excellent officiant! Nancy is a true professional! She walks you through every step of the ceremony planning process. Beyond putting us at ease as we navigated the wedding process, what I especially think is wonderful about Nancy is that she takes the time to get to know you. She took the time to learn about my husband and i as individuals and as a couple. She used the information we shared and integrated it into our ceremony. She told our love story with great eloquence. Again, I can't recommend Nancy Vargas enough!

Profile Picture Marie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy gave us the best wedding ceremony possible, in fact it was perfect!! :-) She's amazing and very professional. We really appreciate everything she did to make our day so special. We highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Janna, 11/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nancy was a great lady, she was easy to talk to and understand our we wanted our wedding. She was able to be like a friend doing the crazy part of wedding. She was also good with our work hour to make time to meet with us to talk about wedding, I can't wait to offer her system to my friend.

Profile Picture Daisy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was best lady i ever meet, I can't put it into word only she made my wedding soo special to me. Nancy thank you for everything.

Profile Picture User4442020, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed

Never being married before I wasn't sure what exactly to expect from an officiant.
I knew it I wanted intimate and personal. ( Only 50 Guest)
Nancy took the time to really get to know "our story" I wasn't quite sure where she was going to go with it, but boy were we pleased. Everyone kept coming up to us saying how much they loved to hear what Nancy was able to recite. She was funny articulate and took from the both of us to create our Love story. It was on point, and very emotional to hear from someone else, get ready for tears! I would highly recommend Nancy, she was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/4/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Nancy was absolutely fantastic. Despite being a new vendor to our venue, she worked incredibly well with our banquet manager to make sure the ceremony was smooth. We both felt like Nancy totally understood us as a couple after meeting with her and she made sure that came across during our ceremony. We heard nothing but wonderful things from our guests saying not only did the ceremony fit us but that it was a beautiful overview of our relationship for those friends and family who did not know our whole story. She also blended Spanish into the ceremony for my family and I know it meant a lot to my family members whose English isn't so strong.

Our ceremony included a Blessing, vows and sealing a Wine Box in addition to Nancy's Love Story and the signing of the Marriage License which came out to about 45 minutes.

Thank you so much, Nancy!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was really professional and the ceremony was great and pretty. We were really happy about her inputs in the ceremony, about a little bit of history of our relationship. She also helped with ideas and options to include in the ceremony.

Profile Picture Glorymar, 8/22/15, 1 Review