Ceremonies By Nancy Reviews

69 | College Point, NY

69 Reviews for Ceremonies By Nancy

69 Ceremonies By Nancy Reviews

Cindy · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful. Everyone loved the ceremony. It was all put together so nice, I literally couldn’t stop the tearing. My family loved the fact it was a bilingual ceremony.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Ceremonies By Nancy 1

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Cindy, It truly was my great honor and pleasure to officiate your ceremony. Thank you for making me part of your special day. Hugs & Kisses, Nancy

marcos · Married on 09/30/2018

Nancy es una persona muy profecional, ama lo q hace. La verdad tuvimos una gran experiencia con ella. La recomendamos 100% hizo q nuestro dia sea mas q especial y magico.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Ceremonies By Nancy 2

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Marcos, Fue un gran placer y un honor para mi. Gracias por hacerme parte de su dia especial. Un abrazo, Nancy
  • Mariela

Mariela · Married on 09/07/2018

All I can say is Nancy is AMAZING!!! She had my family and guest so engaged. Everyone couldn’t stop talking how amazing my ceremony was. Let me start by saying my initial meeting with her was great she really took the time to hear about my husband and me and our relationship. We just talked cause she’s so easy to talk to without noticing that she was taking notes. During our ceremony she shared what she heard us and she made it such a personal ceremony. I honestly don’t think it could have been any better. I will always remember that part of my wedding as my favorite. I am soooo glad I had Nancy do our ceremony. She had me and my guest in tears and smiles. It was just perfect. Thank you so much Nancy!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Mariela for your kind words. I'm humbled and I thank you and your husband for making me part of your special day. It truly was a magical ceremony and a beautiful evening. Wishing upon you both many blessings as you start this new journey in the commitment of marriage. Lets stay in touch!

Racquel · Married on 08/05/2018

Nancy is amazing. my wife and I used her officiant services for our wedding on 8/5/18. Nancy was very professional from the moment we met her and she maintained the same level of professionalism throughout the process. She personalized our ceremony to our liking and was inclusive as we are a same sex couple. Many thanks to Nancy!! and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Racquel, it was my great pleasure to officiate your ceremony. It truly is inspirational to see the love that you share with your wife. Thank you for making me part of your special day :) Lets stay in touch.

Jasmine · Married on 06/30/2018

Nancy was great! She took the time to meet with us multiple times in order to talk about our love story. She did an amazing job in summarizing our 12 year long relationship story into the 30 minute ceremony. We loved the job she did!!! Thank you again Nancy..

Sent on 07/03/2018

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

It was my great pleasure to work with you and your husband. You are amazing together and I'm blessed to have shared your special day with you. Wishing you and your beautiful family many blessings! Lets stay in touch.

Karine · Married on 05/10/2018

Nancy was one of the people who helped make our day special. Her words were sincere and her vibe was as bright as you would want it on your wedding day. We knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding from our initial meeting. And we were left absolutely satisfied. Thank you Nancy for helping making our wedding day an epic one.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Dear Karine, It sure was my great pleasure to work with you and your husband. Thank you for making me part of your special day! Lets stay in touch. Warmest Regards, Nancy

Vina · Married on 03/24/2018

Nancy is a beautifully amazing person aside from her for officiant services she treats you like more than just another client she was amazing my guests at my wedding loves how personal she made it about me and My now husband eventho we didn’t want to recite our own vows she told our story beautifully I was just so happy that we had her for our day I couldn’t have imagined anyone else!!!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Vina, it was my great pleasure and honor to officiate your ceremony. You are absolutely an amazing woman and I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for all your kind words. Sending all my love to you, your husband and children :) Nancy

Dean · Married on 11/11/2017

As our journey begins, the path before it was long and stressful. Getting things together especially for something such as a wedding is always going to be stressful, but worth the adversity. When it came time to choose who our officiant would be, we did not know at first. Before we fell in love with Nancy, we already had a horrible experience with a different one and thought all hope was lost. When we sat down with Nancy the first time all I can remember is my wife sitting their enjoying and smiling to the conversation that they were having. I sat down and when I opened up, it dawned upon me that Nancy was the one. Aside from the wedding we talked about our personal experiences. We sat for some time, got to know one another on a persona; level, and then prepared for the big day. Nancy get s to know you for you and reminds you about the love that brings you together. We then met a couple of more times and then finally came our wedding day on November 11, 2017 at Leonards Palazzo. As I was nervous to embark on this new journey, Nancy reassured me that I am ready. When it came time, Nancy was there at the alter to marry me to my wife. Now this is the part that amazed me by far. Going back to our sit downs prior to the wedding, Nancy jotted notes down and all I could think about is "How is she going to tie this all together." Now going back to the alter, I could not believe how amazing Nancy tied everything together. It was truly amazing, breath taking and the words to describe how she brought everything we had talked about is endless. If you can see it I would show it. That is how spectacular it was. Nancy is timely. Nancy is an amazing officiant, woman, and mother. If you let her, she will make your day superb. I highly recommend her. Thank you Nancy for everything. From Dean, Paloma and Sebastian. We will remember it always.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Ceremonies By Nancy 3

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Dean & Paloma, you have brought tears to my eyes with this wonderful review. It was truly my honor and pleasure to officiate your ceremony. I absolutely enjoyed getting to know you both. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special day! The ceremony was magical and one that I will always remember in my career. Thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to staying in touch! Warmest Regards, Nancy Vargas

Raisa · Married on 11/09/2017

Nancy was more than I could ever expect! She performed a beautiful ceremony and I would recommend her to anyone. She did such a great job that I hope we keep in contact longterm. She didn't feel like a stranger, she felt like family and made us even more excited to be getting married. She was open and honest with us about the process and offered as motivation for starting a new life together.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

I greatly appreciate your review. It was a blessing to officiate your ceremony. You and your husband were an absolute pleasure to work with. Lets stay in touch. Warmest Regards, Nancy

Eli · Married on 11/09/2017

Great communication and makes it personal A++

Sent on 11/10/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Eli. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your wife. Great ceremony setting with an amazing heartfelt spirit! Wishing you both many blessings!

Esthephany · Married on 10/22/2017

Nancy is very professional and did a beautiful ceremony.

Esthephany · Married on 10/22/2017

My fiancé and I hired Nancy right on the spot. She was very professional and fluent in both English and Spanish. Nancy is the best!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Esthephany for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and Winston. Wishing you many blessings on your new journey as husband and wife :)

Mayren · Married on 09/16/2017

When she told our love story it was like we went back in time to relive it. Amazing work!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Mayren. Its was a pleasure and honor to officiate your ceremony!

Diana · Married on 09/16/2017

Nancy did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. She spoke beautifully and everyone said nothing but wonderful things afterwards. I am still getting complimented on the ceremony almost a week later! I am so happy with the outcome. She definitely helped make our ceremony memorable and amazing. Thank you so much, Nancy!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Dear Diana, It was my honor and pleasure to officiate your ceremony. You looked amazing as did your husband. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your special day. Lets stay in touch. Warmest Regards, Nancy

paloma · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy was amazing! She made us feel like family and like we knew each other for years. She made everything so easy, and nothing felt forced. (We also received the best advice about marriage and life)

Sent on 11/13/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Paloma for your sweet words. It truly was great to work with you and your husband. I wish you many blessings as you continue your journey as husband and wife. Lets stay in touch!

Jorge · Married on 08/25/2017

Nancy was the perfect fit as she did a wonderful job officiating our wedding at Leonard's of great neck , our guests were very move by the way she related our love story from beginning to end .. thank you nancy for that masterpiece of work you did we are very appreciative........

Sent on 09/13/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Jorge & Rosi, you are both an amazing couple! I'm so blessed to have had the opportunity to officiate your ceremony. Thank you and look forward to see those beautiful pictures. Wishing you many blessings! Warmest Regards, Nancy

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with Nancy as our officiant to the wedding. She was very nice and pleasant to work with. Even though we are in a different state we still maintained great communication either by phone or email. The day of the wedding the ceremony was beautiful and everyone enjoyed it. We would recommend Nancy without hesitation. Thank you so much for making our day such an amazing one!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Laura, it truly was my pleasure to officiate your ceremony. It was great to work with you and wish you all the best!

Jason · Married on 07/08/2017

Nancy was the only officiant we met with when we were searching for one. We knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony soon after our first meeting. She was professional, caring and open-minded to our needs. Nancy also put her own nice touches during the whole ceremony and blended it with our love story and Filipino traditions. Me and my wife highly recommend her as an officiant.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a great pleasure and honor to officiate your ceremony.

Emmanouel · Married on 05/28/2017

I could write a whole book on how perfect Nancy was with everything! From day one that she gave us a complimentary meeting to speak with us, to get to know us better! From the moment we met with Nancy she made us feel so comfortable!!! She has passion for what she does, she does not see it as a job but as a service! My guests complimented her so much! They loved how she made them laugh, get emotional and be really part of our service and listen to every word of what she said ( which was based on what Nancy already knew about us)!
    If i were to go back in time I would still choose her with my eyes closed !
    Besides our officiant, she is now our friend and we look at her as a person that we have known for years!
    Trust me you will not lose if you meet and have Nancy be part of your special day!!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Emmanouel for your kind words. It means the world to me. It was a great pleasure to be part of your journey and I'm so blessed to know you and your husband. Looking forward to staying in touch!

Sofia · Married on 04/23/2017

Nancy is amazing ! Our ceremony felt so special and unique and everyone really enjoyed it and can't stop talking about how amazing the ceremony was! She was always so quick to respond and kept in touch with us throughout the planning process, we're so lucky that we found her!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you Sofia! It was my great honor to be part of your special day.

Beatrice · Married on 03/16/2017

Nancy Vargas was hired as the officiant to our wedding and i must say she was very professional but, yet so loving. From the day we met during the initial consultation she showed how much she cared about her clients. She interviewed us and listened to everything we said which allowed her to give such a sweet message about us both at our ceremony. Nancy was early and ensured everything went perfect, even bringing me a copy of my vows. Nancy also made sure that I remained calm and happy ensuring me everything would be fine considering we battled a blizzard in nyc the night before our wedding. She was just so amazing. She was professional, well spoken, loving and warm during to the both of us and we made a great choice hiring her as the officiant. We love you Nancy and i would definitely rehire her for the renewing of our vows the in future. She's just amazing

Sent on 03/28/2017

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Beatrice! It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband. Even through a blizzard we all came together as a team and made it happen! I would be so honored to perform your renewal of your vows! Lets stay in touch. Wishing you many blessings to you and your family.

Ayleen · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were married on October 15, 2016 by Nancy. She's amazing and very professional and we really appreciate everything she did to make our day so special. From the moment we met her at her office, we knew she would be the perfect officiant. Nancy was personable and made you feel comfortable to share your “love story” with her. Our first meeting with Nancy was over an hour as she learned about us as a couple. I loved that she would incorporate these details in the actual ceremony. It brought a lot of laughs and joy at the ceremony for us and our guest. Guests kept coming up to us saying how much they loved Nancy. She was funny, articulate and kept the guests engaged. We were also happy that the ceremony was bilingual Spanish/English as we wanted both sides of the family to be recognized. Since our first meeting up to the day of the wedding we kept in contact and she always answered any questions or concerns we had. On our wedding day, Nancy arrived to the venue early and checked up and my fiancé. Once the ceremony started we were ecstatic that her speech wasn't the average long dragged out boring speech, it was personalized and spoke volumes to who we were as a couple. We opted to have both the traditional vows and to write our own. Even in this aspect Nancy was prepared and had copies of our vows at the ready in case we forget them (which I did lol). Nancy accommodated all of our requests, which included speaking in both English and Spanish, including the unity sand ceremony, and mentioning my father who passed away and honoring his reserved seat at the ceremony. Nancy gave us the best wedding ceremony possible, in fact it was perfect! Beyond putting us at ease as we navigated the wedding process, she took the time to get to know us and that is priceless!! I would highly recommend Nancy Vargas to any couple looking for an excellent, personable, involved and caring officiant! THANK YOU !!!! for being such an integral part of our wedding!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Ayleen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It was truly my great honor to officiate your ceremony. You and your husband are wonderful and I enjoyed working with you both. Wishing you many years of happiness and good health! Respectfully yours, Nancy

Carolyn · Married on 10/09/2016

Nancy Vargas made our day extra special and memorable. Everyone loved the way she performed the bilingual (Spanish and English) ceremony. Her voice is so inspiring and her choice of words are amazing. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Ceremonies By Nancy's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It's greatly appreciated.
  • W

Will · Married on 09/04/2016

Nancy performed our ceremony and did a fantastic job! She was thoughtful, eloquent, and did a great job incorporating the information we had shared with her about us as a couple. Our ceremony was bi-lingual, and she handled this aspect of it very well. We would absolutely recommend her!