102-20 Rockaway beach blvd, Rockaway Park, NY 11694 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About DJ NEZA

"NOT your average wedding Dj"

Neza is a 10 + year DJ at the height of his career with well over 1000 events under his belt. He touched his first turntables at the age of I6 in Brooklyn NY, and has traveled the world pleasing crowds from NY to Switzerland ever since.

His extensive resume of high clientele events includes celebrities to the likes of Oprah Winfrey & Kim Kardashian, and along with the hundreds of happy couples he's performed for Neza also has had the pleasure of sharing the stage with some of the biggest names in music like Drake, and Busta Rhymes to name a few.

His open format style covers music from the classics to current genre's and everything in-between. With every performance he creates powerful and memorable events in people's lives that keep them wanting more, his clientele entrust him year after year with the responsibility of making their event a memorable one, and he has never failed to deliver.

Rates: $4,000 for weekdays and $4500 and up for weekends

Some of the artists that Neza has shared events with include…

Drake - Busta Rhymes - Rick Ross - Wyclef Jean - Walk The Moon - Earth Wind & Fire - Miley Cyrus

The Weeknd - Nick Jonas - Chain Smokers - Ponyhof - Girl Talk - Montell Jordan - Great Caesar

snl
e6a834c8c562f880 1470930515107 36trumpgolfwedding
Wedding party
SNL Season finale after party......
Performances by Mick Jagger and Foo fighters.
Music by DJ Neza
SNL Season finale after party...... Performances by Mick Jagger and Foo fighters. Music by DJ Neza
Couple with DJ NEZA

DJ NEZA 6
DJ NEZA 7

Mark · Married on 09/22/2019

No one compares to DJ Neza

Stop looking around, DJ Neza is the only DJ that should be working your wedding. His entire process is smooth and easy, and most importantly he understands the kind of music and vibe you want at your wedding. Our first dance literally felt like a movie, and he kept the party going the entire time. He's the best!

Sent on 09/27/2019

DJ NEZA's reply:

It really did feel like a movie right? I’m just happy your happy! Thanks for taking time out to write me a review.

Patrice · Married on 09/15/2019

The DJ that made our reception incredible

DJ Neza was absolutely spectacular at our wedding. We were lucky enough to book him early so he was available for our date, and working with both Neza and his booker Janet was one of the most seamless vendor experiences we had during our entire wedding. We spoke with Neza about a week beforehand to go over the event flow, and we had a great time just chatting with him about our playlist requests. His attention to detail demonstrated how much he really cares about his clients. On the day of the event, he kept the dance floor packed and did an amazing job of reading the crowd throughout the night. Everyone we spoke to after our wedding raved about him. One of the best compliments we got on our reception - from multiple people - was that our wedding was the best dance party they had been to in a long time. If that doesn’t say enough about how gifted DJ Neza is, I don’t know what does. He’s extremely talented and we felt so lucky to have him join us on our wedding day to help make our reception truly unique and genuinely fun.

Sent on 09/25/2019

DJ NEZA's reply:

Hey! I was the lucky one! It was a pleasure partying with you, I really had a great time with you guys. Thanks for the kind words and the review! Very much appreciated.

Kiisha · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing. Our wedding would not have been the same without him.

Neza—book him now! Music was lit and our wedding was a nonstop party. My venue and a friend recommended him, so I decided that he must be good. What an underestimate. Neza far exceeded any expectations I had. Our guests went up to him after the reception asking him for his contact. On top of his music acuity, Neza has such a warm energy about him. I give him my highest recommendation (and please invite me :))!

Sent on 09/17/2019

DJ NEZA's reply:

You and all your guests were AWESOME! Brooklyn was def in the building! I appreciate the review. Hope to catch you guys at another event soon!

DJ NEZA FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• EM Event Management
    EM Event Management Wedding Planners

Neza is a pro's pro!! We've worked together now for almost a decade and he'll make you proud every time! I like how he dances when he's playing music! He can read a crowd and can make changes accordingly! You'll be in good hands with Neza!

• 102-20 Rockaway beach blvd Rockaway Park, 11694 See on map