102-20 Rockaway beach blvd, Rockaway Park, NY 11694 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About DJ NEZA

"NOT your average wedding Dj"

Neza is a 10 + year DJ at the height of his career with well over 1000 events under his belt. He touched his first turntables at the age of I6 in Brooklyn NY, and has traveled the world pleasing crowds from NY to Switzerland ever since.

His extensive resume of high clientele events includes celebrities to the likes of Oprah Winfrey & Kim Kardashian, and along with the hundreds of happy couples he's performed for Neza also has had the pleasure of sharing the stage with some of the biggest names in music like Drake, and Busta Rhymes to name a few.

His open format style covers music from the classics to current genre's and everything in-between. With every performance he creates powerful and memorable events in people’s lives that keep them wanting more, his clientele entrust him year after year with the responsibility of making their event a memorable one, and he has never failed to deliver.

Rates: $4,000 for weekdays and $4500 and up for weekends

Some of the artists that Neza has shared events with include…

Drake - Busta Rhymes - Rick Ross - Wyclef Jean - Walk The Moon - Earth Wind & Fire - Miley Cyrus

The Weeknd - Nick Jonas - Chain Smokers - Ponyhof - Girl Talk - Montell Jordan - Great Caesar

• SR Entertainment Group
  • MakeUDance Entertainment
  • Doleto Entertainment
snl
e6a834c8c562f880 1470930515107 36trumpgolfwedding
Wedding party
SNL Season finale after party......
Performances by Mick Jagger and Foo fighters.
Music by DJ Neza
SNL Season finale after party...... Performances by Mick Jagger and Foo fighters. Music by DJ Neza
Couple with DJ NEZA

DJ NEZA 4
DJ NEZA 5
  • Michela S

Michela Stevenson · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The highlight of our wedding

I met Neza almost 8 years ago when I worked as a planner for Colin Cowie Celebrations in NYC. I now live in Chicago where I still work as a planner, but after all of those years I always remembered how talented Neza was - and he was the first vendor I called when I booked my wedding at the Montage Palmetto Bluff in South Carolina. From the second I arrived at the rehearsal dinner (Neza DJ'd for both days of events) everyone was complimenting the music - and the praise continued throughout the weekend. Through my job as a planner, I know firsthand how some "DJ's" can be unprofessional to work with, or just play songs from a laptop with no regard for the overall mood of the party. Neza is the exact opposite - he is professional and so talented. A DJ is the number one vendor that can truly make or break a wedding - it requires so much skill to be able to read a crowd, get them dancing, and execute professional mixing in real time. Neza was worth every dollar we spent, I wholeheartedly believe that our wedding weekend was memorable because of him. I have seen him do an amazing job time and time again throughout my career, you absolutely cannot go wrong booking him!

DJ NEZA 6
    Sent on 11/21/2019

DJ NEZA's reply:

Such an amazing weekend! Thanks so much for thinking about me for all those years. I'm still talking about how beautiful everything was. Looking forward to partying with you guys again in the near future. Thanks so much for the review!

Danielle · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Stop looking - this dj is your guy

Stop looking, this DJ is your guy! Why? He listens to your needs and concerns; playing the style of music that you love. His musical transitions are flawless. He reads the room and knows when to play the perfect song. He will have your whole party dancing, and he is such a pleasure to work with. I have nothing but good things to say.

Sent on 10/23/2019

DJ NEZA's reply:

Hey, whenever you have a sweet couple, unique venue with phenomenal food, and awesome dancing crowd! the result is an amazing party! Thanks so much for the review!

Jessica Gagnier · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazingly talented!

Hands down hiring DJ Neza was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He fit our style of music perfectly and also knew how to read the room to keep the guests dancing. Neza is really professional to work with and we both felt completely at ease working with him. He's clearly a seasoned pro at what he does that we really didn't have to give him that much direction of what we were looking for. We totally trusted him and his talent to make our night amazing!

Hire DJ Neza! You will be so happy you did!

Sent on 12/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ NEZA FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• EM Event Management
    EM Event Management Wedding Planners

Neza is a pro's pro!! We've worked together now for almost a decade and he'll make you proud every time! I like how he dances when he's playing music! He can read a crowd and can make changes accordingly! You'll be in good hands with Neza!

• 102-20 Rockaway beach blvd Rockaway Park, 11694 See on map