DJ Kahn

NY, NJ, CT MD, DC, PA,DE, Brooklyn, NY 11256 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Kahn

An events DJ in Brooklyn, New York, DJ Kahn specializes in eclectic and rare music of all genres to suit you and your significant other’s personal tastes. Owned and operated by Constantine Ptohos, known professionally as DJ Kahn, the company utilizes up to three different sound systems to cover all your wedding day entertainment needs. Whether traditional or nontraditional, DJ Kahn is the perfect accompaniment to your special celebration!

DJ Kahn offers an array of wedding entertainment services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • MC services

Areas Covered
DJ Kahn happily provides DJ services to ready-to-wed couples located in Brooklyn, New York. Coupled with the local area, services are extended to those located throughout the following areas:

• New York
  • New Jersey
  • Connecticut
  • Maryland
  • Washington D.C.
  • Pennsylvania
  • Delaware
Daytime weddings can also be bangers
At the Rainbow Room, waiting to get down.
At the Rainbow Room, waiting to get down.
Blue Hill at Stone Barn
Blue Hill at Stone Barn
The one and only Liberty Warehouse, where I am lucky to find myself quite often.
Back at the Rainbow Room for an after-party
Back at the Rainbow Room for an after-party
Wedding celebration
Wedding celebration
DJ
DJ
Celebration
Celebration
I swear I'm not a fedora guy lol.
I swear I'm not a fedora guy lol.
setup and ready to go
Getting ready to fill this floor

233 Reviews for DJ Kahn

Carolyn · Married on 12/14/2018

Awesome - Great DJ

Constantine was very attentive and intuitive on the setting we were going for. He was able to take our likes/don’t likes list and put together the style of music we wanted - and surprised us with a few of our lesser known songs but coincidentally our favorites along the way. He’s reliable, professional, not the standard cheesy DJ you see in movies or horrible weddings (the kind that play only top 40s and feel the need to jump on the mic every 2 songs). He kept the crowd going and set the mood according to how the party was reacting. Highly recommend him for good music and good vibes.

Erica Nazarian · Married on 12/08/2018

So amazing

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing DJ Kahn was during the months leading up to and at our wedding. He really made our night truly special. We received so many compliments about him, the music and overall flow of the night. It was completely perfect and seamless and we really appreciated how so well organized he was. If you are someone like me and Type A to the max you will really appreciate DJ Kahn's attention to detail (impeccable) and his ability to really read the room and feed off of everyone's energy. I just want to plan more parties so I can hire him. Thank you so much for everything DJ Kahn!!

DJ Kahn FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System