NY, NJ, CT MD, DC, PA,DE, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About DJ Kahn

Hello and Congratulations!

My name is Constantine Ptohos (DJ Kahn), and I am an events DJ in Brooklyn, New York. I specialize in blending your tastes with those of your guests to create a party that feels both personal and inclusive. Over 11 years, I have helped couples throw the parties that they envision for themselves.

The process of planning a wedding can be stressful and overbearing; I'd like to help you eliminate some of that stress. When you hire me, you are not just hiring a DJ, but someone that will help you with schedule and logistics, traditions, family expectations, and of course music. With eleven years of experience DJing and helping to plan weddings, you can count on me for good, honest advice at every turn.

No matter what style(s) of music you prefer, I can help you build a great dance party and incredible atmosphere from the moment your guests arrive.

Dates for 2019 are booking very quickly! If you request a price quote, I will automatically put a temporary hold on the date for you. From there, we can schedule a time to discuss services, music, my experience, and my governing philosophies regarding this unique and satisfying work.

Hope to hear from you soon!

DJ Kahn offers an array of wedding entertainment services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound/PA system (ceremony, cocktails, reception).
  • Microphones

• Delaware
img 1162 51 166672 v1
Daytime weddings can also be bangers
Daytime weddings can also be bangers
At the rainbow room, waiting to get down.
At the rainbow room, waiting to get down.
Blue hill at stone barn
Blue hill at stone barn
The one and only liberty warehouse, where i am lucky to find myself quite often.
Back at the rainbow room for an after-party
Counting down at the queens museum
Counting down at the queens museum
Getting ready to fill this floor
Getting ready to fill this floor
Queens museum, ready to do my thing.
Queens museum, ready to do my thing.
img 1162 51 166672 v1

• Videos 1

240 Reviews for DJ Kahn

• Benjamin

Benjamin Braun · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic wedding party

We had a fantastic dance floor experience at our wedding. Everyone, friends and family, went wild to every song DJ Kahn played.
    In the run-up to the wedding, communication with DJ Kahn about music and logistics was straightforward and professional – he made things really easy for us.

It was clear Kahn was on top of the run of show and asked us a number of follow up questions to make sure we had considered all options. He did a great job DJing the Bollywood songs we had requested and transitioning to a mix of our other recommendations and other great music that fit in our requested genres.

Kahn also has a great personality and presence. Even more than his amazing skills, we were happy to have his calm and cool! He strikes us genuinely engaged in doing a great job and humble that he's so good at it.

We're extremely grateful and highly recommend DJ Kahn.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Naegleria

Naegleria Fowleri · Married on 05/26/2019

Best DJ ever!

We are so glad Constantine was the DJ for our wedding! He did an amazing job and kept the energy going all night long with just his music and mixing. He read the crowd and played to our audience's taste to keep everyone on the floor.

We gave him a general list of the kinds of music we liked and he was able to turn that into a symphonic masterpiece. We had so many guests tell us how much they liked the music and arrangement.

We would definitely recommend Constantine to anyone and we would definitely use him for our next event.

Thank you DJ Kahn!
    Greta and Lap

Sent on 06/23/2019

DJ Kahn FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System