NY, NJ, CT MD, DC, PA,DE, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About DJ Kahn

Hello and Congratulations!

My name is Constantine Ptohos (DJ Kahn), and I am an events DJ in Brooklyn, New York. I specialize in blending your tastes with those of your guests to create a party that feels both personal and inclusive. Over 11 years, I have helped couples throw the parties that they envision for themselves.

The process of planning a wedding can be stressful and overbearing; I'd like to help you eliminate some of that stress. When you hire me, you are not just hiring a DJ, but someone that will help you with schedule and logistics, traditions, family expectations, and of course music. With eleven years of experience DJing and helping to plan weddings, you can count on me for good, honest advice at every turn.

No matter what style(s) of music you prefer, I can help you build a great dance party and incredible atmosphere from the moment your guests arrive.

Dates for 2019 are booking very quickly! If you request a price quote, I will automatically put a temporary hold on the date for you. From there, we can schedule a time to discuss services, music, my experience, and my governing philosophies regarding this unique and satisfying work.

Hope to hear from you soon!

DJ Kahn offers an array of wedding entertainment services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound/PA system (ceremony, cocktails, reception).
  • Microphones

Ready @ Pioneer Works
Ready @ Pioneer Works
Ready at Basilica Hudson
Ready at Basilica Hudson
Party at the american museum of natural history.
Party at the american museum of natural history.
Daytime weddings can also be bangers
Daytime weddings can also be bangers
At the rainbow room, waiting to get down.
At the rainbow room, waiting to get down.
Blue hill at stone barn
Blue hill at stone barn
The one and only liberty warehouse, where i am lucky to find myself quite often.
Back at the rainbow room for an after-party
Counting down at the queens museum
Counting down at the queens museum
Getting ready to fill this floor
Getting ready to fill this floor
Queens museum, ready to do my thing.
Queens museum, ready to do my thing.
img 1162 51 166672 v1

• Videos 1

250 Reviews for DJ Kahn

1 User photo

DJ Kahn 1
  • Kristi

Kristi Elder · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Awesome Wedding DJ!

I had the pleasure of working with DJ Kahn for my wedding in August 2019. Constantine went above and beyond his DJ responsibilities to make sure my officiant, who was a family friend officiating for the first time, and other family/friends speaking at the wedding were comfortable. He made planning easy and helped my husband and I think of last minute details leading up to the wedding. Constantine is not one of those cheesy wedding DJs that we've all experienced before; would highly recommend if you are looking for a DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Morgan · Married on 09/21/2019

There is no one better!!!

Guys-just stop looking for DJ's or bands, do yourself a favor, and book DJ Kahn. We first witnessed his music magic at our friend's wedding and knew we had to have him. No one reads a room like Kahn does...I don't think there has ever been so much consistent dancing from so many guests. DJ Kahn truly created an incredible party atmosphere, was so prompt and professional, and gave us the best party of our lives. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this DJ. Book him now, before you miss out on this incredible artist.

Sent on 09/24/2019

DJ Kahn FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System