DJ Kahn

NY, NJ, CT MD, DC, PA,DE, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About DJ Kahn

Hello and Congratulations!

My name is Constantine Ptohos (DJ Kahn), and I am an events DJ in Brooklyn, New York. I specialize in blending your tastes with those of your guests to create a party that feels both personal and inclusive. Over 11 years, I have helped couples throw the parties that they envision for themselves.

The process of planning a wedding can be stressful and overbearing; I'd like to help you eliminate some of that stress. When you hire me, you are not just hiring a DJ, but someone that will help you with schedule and logistics, traditions, family expectations, and of course music. With eleven years of experience DJing and helping to plan weddings, you can count on me for good, honest advice at every turn.

No matter what style(s) of music you prefer, I can help you build a great dance party and incredible atmosphere from the moment your guests arrive.

Dates for 2019 are booking very quickly! If you request a price quote, I will automatically put a temporary hold on the date for you. From there, we can schedule a time to discuss services, music, my experience, and my governing philosophies regarding this unique and satisfying work.

Hope to hear from you soon!

DJ Kahn offers an array of wedding entertainment services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound/PA system (ceremony, cocktails, reception).
  • Microphones

• Washington D.C.
  • Pennsylvania
  • Delaware
Daytime weddings can also be bangers
At the rainbow room, waiting to get down.
At the rainbow room, waiting to get down.
Blue hill at stone barn
Blue hill at stone barn
The one and only liberty warehouse, where i am lucky to find myself quite often.
Back at the rainbow room for an after-party
Counting down at the queens museum
Counting down at the queens museum
Getting ready to fill this floor
Getting ready to fill this floor
Queens museum, ready to do my thing.
Queens museum, ready to do my thing.
Practicing before the wedding
Practicing before the wedding

• Videos 1

236 Reviews for DJ Kahn

Alicia · Married on 01/20/2019

Awesome wedding experience

We hired DJ Kahn last month for our wedding and were super happy with our decision. Kahn was easy to work with and effortlessly helped us with our music selection, which can be a daunting process. He kept our dance floor busy, playing little something for everyone there, and even accommodated last minute hiccups on our part without seeming fazed by them. If you're looking for a DJ who is easy to work with, will listen to what you want, and knows how to read a crowd, then we highly recommend DJ Kahn!

Carolyn · Married on 12/14/2018

Awesome - Great DJ

Constantine was very attentive and intuitive on the setting we were going for. He was able to take our likes/don’t likes list and put together the style of music we wanted - and surprised us with a few of our lesser known songs but coincidentally our favorites along the way. He’s reliable, professional, not the standard cheesy DJ you see in movies or horrible weddings (the kind that play only top 40s and feel the need to jump on the mic every 2 songs). He kept the crowd going and set the mood according to how the party was reacting. Highly recommend him for good music and good vibes.

DJ Kahn FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System