DJ Kahn Reviews

1 User photo

• Melanie

Melanie D. · Married on 04/09/2021

Excellent and professional DJ

Constantine (aka DJ Kahn) DJ’d our wedding in September, and my husband and I were incredibly pleased with our choice to hire him. From our first conversation via Skype, we knew that Constantine was the kind of DJ we were looking for. We were looking, first and foremost, for a genuine person. We didn’t want a lot of DJ flash, and Constantine was the perfect, down-to-earth and kind person we needed. His emceeing was minimal, professional, and deliberate. His musicianship was phenomenal. During our initial meetings, we gave DJ Kahn what I felt like was pretty basic information about what we were looking for. He must have been a really careful listener, because the music played at our event was perfect. His mixing was seamless and so much fun. He read the crowd, adjusted the mood when he needed to, and kept everyone’s energy up. We couldn’t recommend him more!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Benjamin

Benjamin B. · Married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic wedding party

We had a fantastic dance floor experience at our wedding. Everyone, friends and family, went wild to every song DJ Kahn played.
    In the run-up to the wedding, communication with DJ Kahn about music and logistics was straightforward and professional – he made things really easy for us.

It was clear Kahn was on top of the run of show and asked us a number of follow up questions to make sure we had considered all options. He did a great job DJing the Bollywood songs we had requested and transitioning to a mix of our other recommendations and other great music that fit in our requested genres.

Kahn also has a great personality and presence. Even more than his amazing skills, we were happy to have his calm and cool! He strikes us genuinely engaged in doing a great job and humble that he's so good at it.

We're extremely grateful and highly recommend DJ Kahn.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/26/2019

Kept the dance floor packed!

DJ Kahn was awesome. He is responsive, professional, thorough, and thoughtful. From the moment we first spoke, I felt that he understood what we envisioned for our wedding. Our main goal was to make sure our guests danced throughout the night and that everyone felt included. Our families are Ukrainian and Dominican, so it was important to us to make sure those cultures were also represented in the music we played. DJ Kahn really executed on our vision. The dance floor was packed, and we had a great time. Some of our friends have even asked for the playlist after the fact, which I think is a sign of a job well done. And importantly, DJ Kahn's pricing is super reasonable, especially given the quality of his work and his attention to detail. Hire him!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Mara · Married on 10/13/2019

The Best DJ!

Do yourself a favor and hire DJ Kahn! We were so lucky to work with him for our wedding at Basilica Hudson. From the beginning, Constantine was so organized, thoughtful and responsive. He also has the greatest taste in music and did a phenomenal job blending all of our requests for every part of the day. Our musician friends played our ceremony music and Constantine was so supportive and made sure they had everything they needed. Our wedding day was so seamless because of his flawless planning, great music and experience. So many of our guests told us they thought he was the best! The dance floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn M. · Married on 09/21/2019

There is no one better!!!

Guys-just stop looking for DJ's or bands, do yourself a favor, and book DJ Kahn. We first witnessed his music magic at our friend's wedding and knew we had to have him. No one reads a room like Kahn does...I don't think there has ever been so much consistent dancing from so many guests. DJ Kahn truly created an incredible party atmosphere, was so prompt and professional, and gave us the best party of our lives. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this DJ. Book him now, before you miss out on this incredible artist.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Pete

Pete C. · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Kahn is 'Simply The Best'

DJ Kahn is, honestly, the best in the business. We are the fourth or fifth couple in our group of friends who have hired DJ Kahn, simply because he has an incredible reputation. My aunts and uncles said they'd never been to a wedding where everyone was on the feet, dancing the entire time. Kahn's skill with mixing and song selection is unparalleled, and it doesn't matter it doesn't matter the genre or era. Forget the food and booze; DJ Kahn is the best thing about the reception!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Marisa · Married on 09/11/2019

DJ Kahn was amazing!

We LOVED having DJ Kahn at our wedding. He did an absolutely amazing job - he kept the dance floor packed the entire night and really knew how to feel and play to the crowd, mixing in our favorite music with songs that fit the mood at any given moment perfectly. So many people complimented us on the music and what a fun wedding it was. We genuinely enjoyed working with him in the lead up to our wedding as well - we spoke for hours on the phone, bounced ideas off of him and just loved his very professional but warm and happy vibes. I would recommend him to anyone and can't thank him enough for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Kahn is the best!!

I found Con through 74 Events and worked with him and Gary. Working with Gary and Con was one of the most pleasant and easy experiences of our wedding planning process. Their approach is exactly what I was looking for - no cheesy, over-the-top theatrics - just great music with minimal announcing when necessary. Gary and Con were super helpful in developing and sticking to a timeline during the reception which is above and beyond what I'd expect from a DJ company. They also offered suggestions for certain aspects of the reception that my husband and I did not have much experience in! Con was fantastic the day of the wedding and everything went so smoothly. Me and my guests were dancing up until the very last song. Our wedding was very eclectic in that my side of the family is Jewish, my husband's family is Persian, and we had a large older crowd as well as younger people. Con made sure to cater to everyone and the dancefloor was popping the whole night! Thank you Con for making our wedding such a fun and memorable night!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Mary S. · Married on 08/23/2019

Simply spectacular

Where do we even begin? Con (or DJ Kahn) was not only the best DJ/musical genius we've ever worked with, but the driving force behind the success of our wedding weekend! We had a very unique cultural unification - I come from a South Asian background with family from all over the world and my husband from a more traditional American background, we were absolutely terrified about how we were going to pull off a wedding with such different backgrounds coming together. Let me just say one thing, when we met Con all of our fears were put at ease - he is professional, brilliant, patient, and just the best person we have ever worked with. Our dance floor was not empty for a single second throughout the night - he took everyone's background into account and made every single guest (as well as the bride and groom) feel like their every need was taken into account! When my family and friends left for the evening all they could say is: "how did you ever find such an amazing DJ??" All I could was laugh and say honestly, we don't even know.

We are not exaggerating when we say any couple out there still looking for a DJ or deciding between a band or a DJ should look no further. This guy is it and regardless of what you are looking for, he is the kindest, most talented, musical mastermind you could work with!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi E. · Married on 08/23/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ!

I had the pleasure of working with DJ Kahn for my wedding in August 2019. Constantine went above and beyond his DJ responsibilities to make sure my officiant, who was a family friend officiating for the first time, and other family/friends speaking at the wedding were comfortable. He made planning easy and helped my husband and I think of last minute details leading up to the wedding. Constantine is not one of those cheesy wedding DJs that we've all experienced before; would highly recommend if you are looking for a DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 08/10/2019

Great dance party!

DJ Kahn is amazing! We are so happy we went with him. He worked closely with us on the playlist for the wedding. He is very thorough, professional and organized, sometimes moreso than we were haha. He is so easy to work with and was able to give us the dance party we had envisioned for our friends. Guests danced until the last song, we even got him to sneak him one more song after (as the venue was trying to move us along). We got so many compliments on DJ Kahn’s music selection and mixing style so much that my cousin wants our playlist! We are extremely grateful we went with DJ Kahn, you will have no regrets if you go with him!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina K. · Married on 07/19/2019

Awesome DJ and great to work with!

From the moment we spoke to Constantine he made us feel at ease and excited to work with him. He’s very experienced and works with you on what kind of music you want, makes the whole party flow, and keeps everyone dancing. We got many compliments on the DJ and most people were on the dance floor all night. We had a great night and a major part was Bc of the DJ! Aside from being a great dj he is also just an overall nice person. 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Vicky · Married on 06/01/2019

F*cking amazing!

Constantine was incredible! Everyone at our wedding had a blast and was dancing all night long. He was a pleasure to work with -- flexible, responsive, and organized. Ultimately his high-quality work spoke for itself -- at least 20 of our guests left with his contact info for their weddings! If you want a fun party where all your guests are dancing, we highly recommend DJ Kahn!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Naegleria

Naegleria F. · Married on 05/26/2019

Best DJ ever!

We are so glad Constantine was the DJ for our wedding! He did an amazing job and kept the energy going all night long with just his music and mixing. He read the crowd and played to our audience's taste to keep everyone on the floor.

We gave him a general list of the kinds of music we liked and he was able to turn that into a symphonic masterpiece. We had so many guests tell us how much they liked the music and arrangement.

We would definitely recommend Constantine to anyone and we would definitely use him for our next event.

Thank you DJ Kahn!
    Greta and Lap

Sent on 06/23/2019

Melissa B. · Married on 05/10/2019

Made the wedding

We gave some rough outlines to DJ Kahn, but really didn't provide him with much guidance other than: don't be cheesy. Instead, DJ Kahn was utterly amazing. During our cocktail hours, he created a beautiful background soundtrack. When we moved to the dance floor, he played an incredible range of interesting, eclectic, utterly dance-able music. Our dance floor was PACKED, and everyone complimented us on the DJ. He had to play for six hours, and never once did he stumble. He was, perhaps, the most admired part of our evening. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Vitaliy

Vitaliy P. · Married on 02/22/2019

No need to look any further!

Dj Kahn was a pleasure to work with. He is really great at what he does. We originally thought choosing the music would be a very hard process, but DJ Kahn made it seem very easy, which took a lot of stress of our shoulders. He responds quickly and was able to alter any changes that we needed to make. He is able to effortlessly get the feel of the crowd and knows exactly what to play next to keep everyone on their feet. We trusted DJ Kahn 100% with any suggestions he had and it worked out for the best. He is a great DJ and a great person. Very easy and fun to work with. Honestly, he should charge more for the work he puts in and the quality you get in return :)

Sent on 03/13/2019

Alicia · Married on 01/20/2019

Awesome wedding experience

We hired DJ Kahn last month for our wedding and were super happy with our decision. Kahn was easy to work with and effortlessly helped us with our music selection, which can be a daunting process. He kept our dance floor busy, playing little something for everyone there, and even accommodated last minute hiccups on our part without seeming fazed by them. If you're looking for a DJ who is easy to work with, will listen to what you want, and knows how to read a crowd, then we highly recommend DJ Kahn!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Sam · Married on 12/15/2018

Seriously, just hire DJ Kahn

I contacted DJ Kahn after having two other DJ meetings and not really getting a great vibe from either. Nothing wrong with them--something just felt missing. It felt like a lot was on the line for me with hiring a DJ: we wanted our wedding to be a big dance party, but my husband and I tend to prefer moody alternative music to dance hits, and I knew I needed someone who could read the room as much as they could read us. After my first very thorough call with Kahn though, I knew he was our DJ. The heaps of praise I saw here as well as the many, many glowing responses I got from his list of references just sealed the deal.

From day one, Kahn made the whole process so smooth. He was not only professional, but friendly and personable. It's clear he takes pride in what he does and in helping couples pull off an awesome event. The worksheet he provides his clients, as well as the pre-wedding interview, helped put our minds at ease. He communicated directly with our speech-givers as well as the officiant to make sure they had everything they needed and that the event would run smoothly. He was very conscious of our time and focus and made sure only to check in when us when needed. From the mood-setting music as guests were filing in, to the cocktail hour, to the party itself, the entire selection felt perfectly catered to us, while still making sure our guests were having the absolute best time. We got compliments all night both during and after the event from friends and family of all ages, and the dance floor was never empty--exactly what we were hoping for. My mom even felt compelled to tell him how great he was as he loaded up his equipment at the end of the night!

Do not hesitate to hire DJ Kahn! Trust me, you will be so happy you did.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Carolyn · Married on 12/14/2018

Awesome - Great DJ

Constantine was very attentive and intuitive on the setting we were going for. He was able to take our likes/don’t likes list and put together the style of music we wanted - and surprised us with a few of our lesser known songs but coincidentally our favorites along the way. He’s reliable, professional, not the standard cheesy DJ you see in movies or horrible weddings (the kind that play only top 40s and feel the need to jump on the mic every 2 songs). He kept the crowd going and set the mood according to how the party was reacting. Highly recommend him for good music and good vibes.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Erica N. · Married on 12/08/2018

So amazing

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing DJ Kahn was during the months leading up to and at our wedding. He really made our night truly special. We received so many compliments about him, the music and overall flow of the night. It was completely perfect and seamless and we really appreciated how so well organized he was. If you are someone like me and Type A to the max you will really appreciate DJ Kahn's attention to detail (impeccable) and his ability to really read the room and feed off of everyone's energy. I just want to plan more parties so I can hire him. Thank you so much for everything DJ Kahn!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Jay

Jay S. · Married on 12/08/2018

Great DJ. Great Attitude. Great.

DJ Kahn was very detail oriented about both the logistics of the wedding day, but also the music he was playing. He was able to read the room perfectly to create a truly awesome experience on the dance floor. Bride and groom had a large list of songs from different genres, and DJ Khan was able to move through them seamlessly and creatively.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experiencxe

We had a great experience having DJ Khan dj our wedding. He was responsive, professional and collaborative. He made us feel comfortable during the entire process. Multiple guests came up to me during the wedding to tell me this was the best DJ'ed wedding they'd ever been to. He did a nice job reading the crowd and switching things up accordingly. He did just as good a job on cocktail and dinner music as well.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kevin · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience from end-to-end

DJ Kahn was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process: from the first phone call to our last dance. His worksheet simplified things a ton and we were put at ease knowing that had a solid network of other DJs on-call in the event of any last-minute hiccups. At no point did we feel judged in our music selection (though we all had a laugh that we were the first hetero couple he’d met that specifically requested RuPaul) and things felts like a true collaboration.

The night-of went by in a blur in part because his mix was solid and flowed perfectly throughout the night. He did a great job of reading the room: keeping things classic to be inclusive of the older crowd earlier in the night and modern towards the end of the night. Not only did we enjoy him, but several of our guests made a point of telling us what we already knew ourselves: “this DJ is amazing!”

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jayne M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Total Party Vibes

DJ Kahn completely executed the vibe we were going for. We said we wanted people on the dance floor, and the dance floor was filled from the minute our first dance ended. He used the requests wenmade and gave us good feedback when we were between certain songs.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

Con absolutely exceeded our expectations in a wedding DJ. He nailed every single song. He listened to our preferences beforehand, felt out the crowd the day of and managed to tie it all together seamlessly. People were coming up to our parents during the wedding asking for his info because of how good the music was. He executed our ideas to life in what we wanted to hear during our wedding - from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and of course the reception. HIGHLY recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 11/19/2018