Stylez Entertainment Reviews

100 | Wallkill, NY

100 Reviews for Stylez Entertainment

100 Stylez Entertainment Reviews

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Brian Stylez is an amazing DJ! He is so professional and he really knows how to judge the crowd and play the perfect music to keep people dancing all night long. My husband and I got married in August and Brian Stylez and his other DJ Chris kept the dance floor PACKED all night! Brian makes sure that the entire night runs smooth with speeches and special dances in between all of the partying. We also gout our photo booth through his company and people had a blast in there! He’s the absolute best and we highly recommend him!

Craig · Married on 01/12/2018

Brian and his team really saved our ceremony when the string quartet didn’t show up and the guests had no idea. He was great to work with and did an amazing job with all of our high-maintenance, special requests. Wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!

Stylez Entertainment 1

J · Married on 12/02/2017

Awesome experience and DJ! Accommodating and thorough. Prompt, engaging, professional. Would recommend in a heartbeat! Thank you for an amazing reception! Feedback from guests echoed our experience as well!

Angie · Married on 10/14/2017

Brian was a fantastic DJ. We told him what was important to us, and left the rest to the professional. One of the most important things for my reception was that people would be up dancing. And they were - the entire time. It was exactly was I was hoping it would be.

Holly · Married on 10/07/2017

Simply amazing!!! They made it so easy about picking out songs and were Uber helpful! Thanks for making the wedding planning easy!

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

Brian is incredible! My husband and I got married in August of 2017 and were so happy with his services. He went above and beyond to help me have the best wedding. He listened to everything we wanted and provided stellar insight on how to make it all possible. He is very genuine and truly cared about making our wedding day special. I highly recommend him as well as his team. We received fantastic feedback from our guests as well. Brian helped to make our wedding day amazing and got everyone up dancing. Thank you Brian!!!

L · Married on 07/15/2017

Stylez Entertainment did a fantastic job from beginning to end. We have heard so many of our guests say that the Dj was awesome. We gave him an open song format & he kept the party going to the end. They were very professional & open to any changes that we asked. Highly recommended!!

Angie · Married on 07/02/2017

What can I say....Brian and Lindsay made our wedding even more special than we could have imagined....the music was fantastic the vibe was perfect...He was on point with everything we discussed....the guests loved the music and a few took an extra few minutes to comment to myself and my husband what an amazing job they did....everyone got up to dance!!!!
    .Brian exceeded our expectations and He will definitely be used for any other events we have in the future...its a no brainer.....the best in the Hudson Valley!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2016

Brian and Stylez Entertainment were absolutely amazing. My husband and I got married in December of 2016, and we were traveling to the venue from Texas ... Brian made time to meet up at our convenience, and truly listened to our requests. He took the tunes we liked, and turned them into an entire evening of entertainment. He really understands how a wedding should flow, and was willing to work with us on the traditions we wanted to keep, and those we didn't. He kept people on the dance floor the whole night, and that's what really matters!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I would recommend Brian Stylez to anyone looking for DJ services in the area. I could not have asked for a more perfect DJ! He was so easy to work with and made our vision come to life with ease. We received so many compliments on the music and people were on the dance floor all night long! We are so happy to have found him. Thank you so much, Brian!

Erin · Married on 07/30/2016

AMAZING! People could not stop talking about how great the music was. To top it off, these guys could not have been more sweet, helpful, organized throughout the entire planning process and day of! GO WITH THEM- YOU WON'T BE SORRY!

Jennie · Married on 07/09/2016

Brian and his team are far above and beyond in their industry in the Hudson Valley. The music is seamless and their attention to detail is impressive. They made our wedding night the talk of the town - not one person wasn't dancing all night long! Please use them if you love music and dancing as much as this bride does - they are the BEST!

claudia · Married on 06/18/2016

We used Stylez Entertainment for our wedding on June 18th and they were amazing!!! We had been to so many weddings and events where they were the DJ and we just knew we had to use them for our own wedding! Not only were they well organized, so easy to work with, and played all of the music we requested, but they were such great entertainment for our guests! I kept changing things weeks before the wedding and Brian was so easy-going about it all. You can tell he wants to ensure everything is smooth and perfect for your special day. We can't thank Stylez Entertainment enough for providing such great music and entertainment for our magical day!! HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Charles · Married on 05/21/2016

Getting married is probably the most important day of most people's lives. Atleast that was the case for my now wife and I. Yet it is also a very stressful time with all the planning to do. Every bride wants to have the best wedding ever. And with that being said you need to have the best Dj ever. The Dj is the heartbeat of the wedding reception from start to finish the Dj is the person running the show so it's crucial that you have a Dj that knows how to work the crowd yet do everything you ask of him. When we sat down with Brian at his office and had our consultation we knew right away that stylez entertainment was the right choice. Brian was very professional with us every step of the way. We had minimum contact through out our planning process(20 months) but yet we didn't stress once about his services. His thoughts on how the wedding night should go were a little non traditional and that was a good thing. We gave him a pretty extensive list of things that needed to be done through out the night and he nailed each and everyone of them. Our dance floor was packed with guests the entire night. My wife and I never stopped dancing. Brian was absolutely amazing. I only wish that the night went on forever. If anyone is even remotely thinking about hiring brian for any kind of party I along with the 125 people from our wedding highly recommended his services.

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 12/05/2015

I found Brian stylez at a wedding expo and I am SO glad I choose him for our dj! He really enjoys doing what he does and you can see it everytime you meet with him and even when he works. He was super awesome, very responsive, and VERY reasonable price wise weddings can add up but he will work with you the best he can to make sure you are happy. He is also really genuine he really gets to know you as a person and as a couple to see what best fits your wedding and style and he knows his stuff! He looks and feels out the crowd and makes sure everyone is happy with what they're hearing so that everybody is moving! I can't tell you enough just how amazing of a job Brian and his team did to make our wedding day awesome! People even told me this was the best wedding they have been to because of the dj! I would recommend him as the dj for your special events!

Greg and I had everything set for our wedding day aside from our DJ, for some reason we just didn't feel comfortable with any of the DJ's that we met up until that point of meeting Brian. We attended a bridal show at the Grand view where we met Stylez Entertainment. We knew the music was one of the most important parts of the wedding so we wanted to make sure our guest would enjoy who ever we selected. From the first moment meeting Brian both Greg and I both felt 100% comfortable, he truly has a passion for music. He followed up with us after the show, we set up and appointment and booked him as our DJ! Stylez Entertainment not only DJ'd our wedding but they also did our ceremony at West Hills. Brian went above and beyond and we didn't have any concerns the day of our wedding, we really enjoyed having Brian and his team as part of our wedding day! THANK YOU again Stylez Entertainment!

We just returned from our honeymoon and could not wait to give Brian McGann and Stylez Entertainment the review they deserve. Words cannot describe how talented Brian and his team are. We left our wedding in Brian's hands and he delivered beyond expectations. Their involvement with our guests, interaction on the dance floor, ability to mix music together...I could go on for hours. Everything was just amazing and these guys passionate about what they do and will treat your wedding as if it were their own. My guests are still talking about the DJ. I would highly recommend Stylez Entertainment to any bride and groom.

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2015

Stylez Entertainment is beyond amazing! My husband and I attended a wedding last year where Stylez Entertainment was the DJ. We knew instantly that we wanted to hire them for our wedding. Brian made the planning very easy and helped us make selections that we were unsure of. We left the music style open, which was the best option possible. Brian and Chris did not use a premixed list, and instead they played music that enhanced the dancing and fun of our guests. A month later people are still telling us that our wedding was the most fun they’ve had! Thank you so much Brian and Chris for adding to an unforgettable night!

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

If you want your guest to party ALL NIGHT LONG, then Brian & his Stylez Entertainment is the way to go. Our guests did not sit down the entire night and our guests raved about how great the music was. Stylez Entertainment is a reasonably priced DJ service that will customize your wedding without hesitation. There is no doubt that their clients and their clients visions come first. When my husband and I were looking for DJ's Stylez entertainment was one of a few Dj's we met with and by the end of our first meeting, and hearing that Brian was able to make our vision for our wedding come true, there was no doubt that we wanted any other DJ. From the first call all the way until the last, Brian was informative, thorough and professional. You can truly tell he takes pride in his business and wants his clients to be happy. We were able to customize our ceremony & introduction songs thanks to Brian's expertise. We will without a doubt refer Stylez Entertainment to our family and friends.

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2015

Stylez Entertainment was incredible and outperformed any DJ or live band I’ve seen at a wedding in recent memory. I grew up in the Cornwall area so was familiar with DJ Stylez, knowing he books out quite a bit he was the first vendor I called after picking my wedding date. Hearing he was already booked 12 months out for my wedding date my wife and in-laws (and OK maybe me too) were nervous to use one of Brian’s other company DJs and thought of other potential options such as a band. Brian assured us of his other DJ’s experience and the caliber of DJ we were getting and we are beyond happy that we stuck with Stylez Entertainment. Meeting with DJ CB Rock (Chris) prior to the wedding and talking through the timeline, song selection, etc. really put us at ease and we knew we had a great DJ. We provided our special dance songs, about 5 must play songs and other than that trusted that Chris would read the crowd. By the end of the night everyone’s feet hurt as people rarely left the dance floor and Chris absolutely knocked it out of the park. He was able to conform to the crowd and keep the party much more lively than I believe a band is capable of and at the end of the evening we had many friends asking for referrals due to his stellar performance. Chris was not only a fantastic DJ but did a great part to keep the entire evening running smoothly. He coordinated with the caterers, photographers and wedding party to keep things on schedule and went out of his way on many occasions to let us know he was willing to do absolutely anything to make sure we were not bothered with a worry in the world. If you are lucky enough to find that Stylez Entertainment is available on your date I would book without hesitation as they will do a great job. You can save your stress for other inevitable wedding decisions and know that these guys are here to take care of the partying, I really don’t think you can beat this level of service.

Tiffany · Married on 06/20/2015

Brian Stylez and his crew are amazing. They provided very personalized attention and service and the cost was very competitive. From our first meeting we really got the feeling that they knew what they were doing. He instilled us with utmost confidence in our event. We felt excited and inspired every time we came out of a meeting with him. On the event side of things the crew was prompt, professional, and approachable. Brian not only knew how to read the crowd and keep everyone entertained, but he got involved with the crowd and was interactive the entire night. They hit all of their cues on point and their transitioning between songs was flawless - we even had guests coming up to us saying how excellent the DJ was during the night! All in all we had a packed dance floor the ENTIRE night of our event. Also, we rented the photo booth from Stylez - the photos were excellent quality, the team supplied the fun props and costumes, and there was an attendant gluing the photos into a photobook the whole night. Our guests (especially my - the bride's - mom) LOVED the photobooth! And at the end of the night we had a really awesome keepsake of all our goofball friends.

Being as we’re in the wedding industry ourselves, we’ve seen a lot of DJs and not one has come close to the quality of personalized service as Stylez. We simply cannot overstate how highly we recommend them.

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2015

Best DJ ever!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! Brian is very easy to work with and truly makes the day about you. I would highly recommend him for any event; wedding, birthdays, anniversary parties.

Marissa · Married on 01/17/2015

Brian Stylez was a class act for my wedding!!! Everyone raved how great the music was and Brian ensured everyone was having a great time!! I would highly recommend him for any of your dj needs!!

Sara · Married on 11/29/2014

Stylez Entertainment is the best! They DJ'd our wedding Thanksgiving weekend and we had THE BEST time!!! All of our family and friend raved about how much fun they had. People I did not even know could/would dance were out there al night long! He does a great mix of old & new, basically whatever you want played, they will! I gave Brian a list of songs I wanted played and certain genres and it was taken care of. Brian could not DJ our wedding, but he had another DJ there ( I cannot remember his name- so sorry!) and he was AMAZING!!! He was top notch and I danced all night. No one wanted the night to end. Thank you so much!!

Tracy · Married on 10/25/2014

Brian was better than just a DJ. He helped organize the whole wedding. He listened to our needs and really took control of a lot so that we could enjoy ourselves. He constantly asked me if I was having fun and got whatever I needed. He got everyone up on the dance floor when we wanted and really just played the perfect music for our wedding. He understood the crowd there and more importantly took a lot of time to understand my husband and I and picked music that completely reflected us. I couldn't be happier with having him at my wedding.