US2U Digital Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Nerissa
    Nerissa Getting married on 06/25/2023

Us2U Highly Recommended!

Today’s love session was absolutely AMAZING!!!! It was below zero degrees out, But Nelson and Victor bought the heat! I was nervous ALL day; all week actually, but Nelson and Victor were so down to earth, gave excellent direction and made the shoot easy! Rain tried to ruin our shoot, but Nelson found a way to move our session to the next day, last minute, and my fiancé and I are extremely grateful for that! I can’t wait to see how the pictures turn out!
    Maria O. Getting married on 10/28/2022

The best experience!!

Nelson was so amazing! Made my fiancé and I feel super relaxed and comfortable. Helped us really come out of our shell and let our love project out!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Yennifer
    Yennifer N. Married on 09/04/2022

Perfect engagement shoot

Working with Nelson was so smooth and perfect. He makes you feel like no matter the pose you make your pictures will turn out amazing. My fiance is hard to please and he was happy with the service, the familiar feeling, and everything Us2U has to offer. He told us what to do and how to do it. Made you feel extremely comfortable. We can't wait for our wedding pictures. If I had to choose again, I would choose Nelson. We have never felt at ease with anyone as we did with Nelson. Nothing but positive things to say. The scenery, the angles, his professionalism. Everything is A one service. You won't regret booking him.
    Rashmi R. Married on 09/01/2022

Wonderful Experience

My fiance and I did our engagement shoot with Nelson and it was better than I expected it to be. Nelson was extremely professional but made the experience so much fun! He was patient, knowledgeable and funny!! He showed up 20 minutes before our shoot time. Prepped us to the max and made sure everything went smoothly. Would I recommend his services??? Absolutely!! Thanks again Nelson!! So happy that we chose you for our engagement pictures!!
    Cinthya M. Married on 07/23/2022

Top Notch Service

My fiancé and I are immensely grateful to have worked with Nelson and Victor. They have been with us from the beginning of our journey (the proposal) to our most recent experience a photoshoot for our save the date Invitation. I love how punctual, professional, and jolly they are. Super helpful in guiding us with the poses and making sure we have fun through the process. Even on a cold and windy day, they delivered. Lets not forget the quality of the pictures. Like the title says.. Top Notch. Truly reflects how dedicated they are. I look forward to working with them again. Don't hesitate and contact them.
    Ysa Married on 06/18/2022

Ysa & Yoel

From the minute we spoke on the phone Nelson handled himself in a professional manner. I love how honest he is with his clients. He is passionate about providing exceptional service and making both the groom and bride feel comfortable. Many photographers focus on the money first then providing a service to you. But Nelson is focused on building a connection with you where you almost feel like family. It was our first time doing a photo shoot, Nelson made sure to feed off of our vibe and continue to build a connection with us which made working with him that much easier. His work portrays authentic, raw emotion that you can’t find anywhere else.
    Ysa A. Married on 06/18/2022

Unforgettable! #LetUsDoIt!

Us2u is amazing you won’t regret it my pictures came out amazing looking back to them gave me goosebumps and allowed me to relive all those moments. The lighting, the angles, making sure my hair wasn’t in my face, capturing the raw emotions you name it they were on it. They definitely make you feel like family very comfortable such a great vibe while still being professional! From the initial phone call up until the final product. Book them for your next event stress free, great communication, and attention to detail!
    Yoel A. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Working with Us2U was AMAZING! These guys make your life so easy and it was like working with your best friend! They are so loving, caring, and get the job done. They go above and beyond and the finished products were stunning! If your going to have a wedding HIRE THESE GUYS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!
  • Amy
    Amy R. Married on 06/02/2022

Amazing service!

Nelson from Us2U Digital Photography was absolutely amazing! He is very responsive, and really listens to your vision for an engagement photoshoot. He is extremely professional and working with him, you can tell you are receiving top quality work. He made my fiancé and I feel extremely comfortable!

We really enjoyed our engagement shoot as it was in a busy area of New York, yet Nelson helped us maneuver around the crowd and made the shoot feel extremely personal. I would absolutely recommend his services to any other engaged couple!
  • Denice
    Denice Married on 05/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Disneyworld feeling... No for real!

I felt super magical on my day because of this team. My own guest would tell me like "hey I seen your guys working hard out there". They made me feel they was determined to make sure everything came out perfect. If there was one thing I cared about the most was my photos and video and they delivered! I cried the whole time watching my video I felt like I was there all over again. The pictures gave me a whole chill good vibe feeling that brought me back. Professional, dedicated, precise and they make you feel like they got you. They.... Are... Worth... It!
    Maria M. Married on 05/12/2022

Amazing team!

We hired US2U for videography services from a wedding show event we attended. From that day all the way up to today; their communication and responsiveness has been spot on. We couldn't be happier with our choice; and we can't say enough about the professionalism and energy that Nelson and Victor brought to our special day. Looking forward to future events together.
    Dianne S. Married on 03/19/2022

Beyond Perfect!

My experience with US2U Digital was amazing from the beginning! Nelson was very detailed and asked all the right questions to ensure we got what we wanted! He was very flexible when it came to scheduling the date for our engagement shoot and went out of his way to meet us at our preferred location. During the preparation, he kept open communication and was very responsive with all of our messages. When the day finally arrived, he made us feel comfortable and guided us throughout the shoot! He allowed us to do our own thing , took his time and even showed us some previews of the AMAZING pictures he took! Not once did we felt rush or uncomfortable working with him!!! Nelson took the time to ensure that we enjoyed every second of our special day! I am so happy we were able to work with US2U Digital! Our experience was beyond magical! I would recommend their services over and over again!!
    Jillian C. Married on 11/05/2021

Wonderful experience

I had engagement photos taken by US2U Digital and it was such a wonderful experience. Nelson was very professional! He made my fiancé and I feel extremely comfortable throughout the shoot which I thought was very important. I remember leaving the shoot content and excited to see the end result. Nelson did not disappoint the photos were beautiful!
    Johnson1972 Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Experience! Felt like a King.

Nelson was amazing at making us feel comfortable, he told us exactly what to do and made sure we where comfortable in our posses. We felt like celebrities, and nelson was professional he encourage us and at the end of the shoot we new we would have some great pictures. I highly reccomend Us2U.
    Jocinda S. Married on 09/18/2021

Best Photographer

US2U exceeded my expectations for a photographer! Nelson took the time to have an initial consultation with me and I was ready to sign a contract before services were actually rendered! Once we met for the first photo shoot my Fiancé also agreed! I never knew a photo shoot could be so much fun! He made us feel so comfortable and it showed in the photos! I can’t wait till my wedding day when he will be by our side helping to capture our love!
  • F
    Felicia Married on 06/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 and would definitely like to do again!

“Queen Awkward” may just be my middle name, but after our session with Nelson, I’ve got to say that I felt like I may be able to do a little runway show (kidding, but really!) To start, Nelson made sure to give us a foundation of poses and key words to help us transition smoothly with shooting. I never even thought how useful that would be until this day! I was able to learn about pictures and preserving our authenticity while taking pictures with the love of my life. Thanks to Nelson, we were able to be relaxed, have fun, and just be in the moment. Can’t wait to work together in the future.
    Jewell H. Married on 06/21/2021

Totally Awesome

My fiancé and I had a complimentary photoshoot with Nelson to see if we would like to use them as our photographer for our elopement. Nelson was very personable, professional and on time. We were running late and he was gracious enough to wait even though it was a complimentary shoot. He was also very thorough and provided us with detail instructions prior to taking the photos. The photos also looked really good. I would definitely recommend them for your photography services. There prices are also reasonable as well.
    Jeremy Married on 05/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Like having a life long friend, but they know how to take great photos

My fiancée and I were stuck. We’d recently gotten in-touch with a photographer who preferred to do what they thought best and not what the client had envisioned. From issues with locations to considering simple request, it was a bad fit from the beginning. But along came Nelson and Us2U Digital. Upon the first initial conversation we felt heard and a sense of acknowledgment on the thought we had discussed. On the actual day, directions were clear and Nelson took his time to explain short hands to optimize every precious moment. By far one of the best experiences I have personally had with any photographer. Highly recommended if you’re looking for someone for your big day.
    Alexis K. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing. Professional. Comfortability. The perfect Photos.

I had such a great experience doing our engagement photo shoot. When I tell you I have never felt so comfortable doing a photo shoot ever before until our experience with US2U Digital. The professionalism was amazing and the way our photos came out were over the top! I am so excited to continue our journey with US2U Digital for our future photoshoots. Totally recommend them to anyone looking for an over the top photographer!! US2U Digital is the real deal!
    Kasey P. Married on 05/08/2021

Definitely recommend!!!

Amazing experience! We used for our engagement shoot. We were nervous because we haven’t done a shoot before. Nelson was so awesome, making us feel so comfortable and made it such a fun experience.
    Mohammad Married on 04/20/2021

Amazing Experience

US2U went above and beyond to make sure our sunrise engagement shoot went flawless! Nelson is an absolute beast at his photos can’t wait to see what our wedding pictures will look like!
    Shaun T. Married on 04/10/2021

Jones & Nelson

Nelson has a great personality which makes the photo shoot enjoyable. He gives great instruction and produces amazing pics.
    Tenee H. Married on 04/10/2021

Down to Earth service

US2U has been such a pleasure to work with. With Covid they have been flexible with scheduling. In addition there has been great communication and knowledge about posing, location, and even things to be aware of in regards to dress. They offered great guidance and were fun to be around.
  • Alicia
    Alicia D. Married on 04/03/2021

Pandemic Wedding

I was thrilled working with US2U Digital! From preparation videos to the end of reception, Nelson and Victor were super attentive and hype! I can’t wait for our wedding video!
illustration stars