Tri-State Weddings

Port Jervis, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Congratulations on your wedding plans! I鈥檓 excited for you, and I hope if you're planning a Tri-State (NY-NJ-PA) and now Florida Bilingual / English / Spanish wedding, that I can be a part of your very special day.

Do you want to get married without all the hoopla quick and easy? I can do that as well...

I am very professional. I will do a short version or long version ceremony; it's all up to you, I tailor the ceremony to your needs!

Here is a little about me: I'm an ordained minister since 2011. (think about your favorite childhood Pastor, Priest or Rabbi) That means, that among other things, I believe that even if your ceremony is not of a religious nature, that when you unite your life to another person's in marriage - it's a holy and revered moment.

There are very few things you will ever do in your lives that will impact you in this way. The purposes of where heaven and earth converge is when a man and woman get married - and approaching it in this way affects and impacts the ceremony in meaningful way. Your favorite Pastor, Priest or Rabbi and I both love to reach out to people at important moments in their lives and give God an opening to do something great. We both want to be of real help. We both want to allow God to work in and through us for the betterment of mankind.

A marriage is not a old fashioned ritual or a just a legal formality - it is so much more than that, and I promise you I will be keeping that in mind on the day that I solemnize your marriage.

I officiate English, Spanish and or Bilingual Non-Denominational and Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Baptist and Anglican ceremonies in New York State (incl. All five (5) Boroughs of New York City), New Jersey and Pennsylvania I would be honored to be part of your special day!

All the best,

Rev. Richard Rodriguez

www.tristateweddings.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Julie C. Getting married on 12/07/2022

Wonderful Experience!

Reverend Richard was spectacular to work with. Our wedding reception in Chicago was postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19, and my now husband and I wanted to keep our original date and still get married but in NY. We received Rev. Richard's information from another Rev. in Chicago and within a few days we had an elopement ceremony planned in New York this July all thanks to Rev. Richard. He was prompt and professional with responses, and incredibly flexible when it came to planning the ceremony. We asked him the night before if we could move our ceremony from 4 to 7pm so we could look out at the sunset and he quickly agreed. If you are looking for a beautiful and easy experience, look no further. Thank you for making our elopement ceremony so simple and easy!

Tri-State Weddings's reply:

It was truly and honor to perform your ceremony...thank you both for allowing me to be a small part of your special day! Many blessings!
    Jessica A. Married on 04/22/2022

Exceeded our expectations

We had the pleasure of having Jeffrey as our officiant for our wedding on April 22, 2022 at The Pleasantville Manor, NY. Jeffrey exceeded our expectations and provided us with such a heartwarming and sentimental ceremony. He was very easy to work with from the very start and very responsive. All of our guests and family members were raving about him and commenting how beautiful and intimate our ceremony was. We are extremely grateful he was part of our special day and will forever be thankful for his assistance and contribution to our wedding!

Tri-State Weddings's reply:

We are so happy to read this review and are so thankful that you trusted in us enough to allow us to be a part of your special day! On behalf of Tristate Weddings and of course Rev Jeffrey we thank you so much! Blessings!
    Danielle Married on 04/11/2022

Could not recommend more! 5 stars all around

Rev Rich did an amazing job at officiating our wedding! He has a lot of experience and did a lovely job for our ceremony. We highly recommend him and are very happy with choosing him to officiate our wedding.

Tri-State Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for these beautiful words! Wishing you both the very best in your future together..

Blessings! Rev Richard

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Tri-State Weddings 1
Discount

Tri-State Weddings offers a discount to all of our Military Vets and Law Enforcement community. Must provide copy of ID as proof of service.

Team

Rev. Jeffrey Talavera
Rev. Jeffrey Talavera
Wedding Officiant / Minister

Rev Jeffrey S. Talavera is an established minister and Youth Pastor at The Glory of Christ Church Bronx NY. He has been performing wedding ceremonies for years, however he has come on board with Tristate Weddings in 2021 and has done an amazing job and brings a calm and wonderful presence to each ceremony he performs. That he is fluent in spanish is an added bonus. Rev Jeff has been an amazing addition to complement Tristate Weddings.

The Wilshire The Wilshire Hotel Weddings

Tri-State Weddings is fantastic to work with and always TOP NOTCH!!!

Mariana Feely Photography Mariana Feely Photography Wedding Photographers

did an amazing job at a wedding I photographed. Adding his own flair to make our special day memorable. He's very easy to work with and holds a wonderful presence through his character and his ability to speak. I would recommend him as a qualified, professional.

Photo by Basia Photo by Basia Wedding Photographers

Highly recommended professional. A great person, and easy to work with. Will make your ceremony beautifully remembered!

3589 Yarian Drive Haines City FL 33844 Port Jervis, NY, 33844

Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 9:00PM Saturday 10:00A - 9:00PM Sunday 3:00PM - 8:00PM
Location of (Tri-State Weddings)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding