Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

138 | Port Jervis, NY

138 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 1
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 6
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 7

Michael · Married on 09/20/2019

Truly Awesome!!

Reverend Richard was amazing, He truly cares about the couples that he works with and takes the time to get to know them prior to preforming your service. We were worried that we would not find someone that we would feel comfortable with, but once we met Reverend Richard we knew we found the right person to do our ceremony. He also allows you to create your own ceremony, he provides numerous options for each part of the ceremony and allows you to choose what option you want, this allows your ceremony to personal to you! He arrived early and went over everything with us prior to the ceremony so there was no surprises. I would highly recommend Reverend Richard to anyone that is looking for someone to preform their wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much, it was truly an honor and pleasure serving you. Wishing you both many years of happiness in your marriage!

Becky Capece · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience

Rev Rodriguez was amazing! Strongly recommend

Sent on 09/17/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.. wishing you both much happiness in the years to come! thank you once again for the opportunity to perform your ceremony..
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

Rev Rich married us on 9/14/19. He was great throughout the planning process and was always available to answer questions and give feedback. His process was very easy and we were able to customize our wedding to what fit us and our personalities. He is familiar with a lot of different unity ceremonies and traditions as well which is great. Overall we were very happy and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for these kind words! it was a pleasure working with you both toward a wonderful ceremony...blessings!
  • Jerry

Jerry Novobilski · Married on 09/13/2019

Caring,Professional

I can't say enough about the way Rev. Richard cares about us as a couple. Very understanding,extremely professional and the attention to all aspects of our ceremony was 5 stars. I would recommend Him to any one wanting the best ceremony.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was easy with you both, you are an amazing couple and I pray many blessings for you both in the days, weeks and years ahead... thank you once again!
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Gregg · Married on 09/07/2019

Rich was great and made the whole process easy and stress free!

Rich was super nice and made me and my fiancé so comfortable thru the whole process. We were quite nervous to speak in from of a large group of people but he assured us we would be just fine. He gave us options with almost everything from when and where to say our vows and more. I would recommend his services over and over again!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 8

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You both were awesome to work with and I am humbled you chose me to perform your ceremony... thank you once again!
  • Dani

dani adelstein · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Officiant

We booked Richard Rodriguez to officiate our jewish/christian interfaith wedding. I cannot begin to tell you how many officiants we either met with or spoke to on the phone or through email. It was daunting. By the time we got to Richard we were drained and dejected to say the least. We met with Richard in a Panera Bread to get to know each other and ended up sitting for close to 3 hours. He took the time to want to get to know us, how we met, why we are together, how do resolve conflict, how do we communicate, what our are plans for building our love for one another. It wasn't a sale. He didn't make salesy promises. His faith guides him. He is honorable and it was evident from every point of communication with him. We wanted a very multi-dimensional interfaith ceremony and I will tell you point blank the ceremony program he created for us was miraculous. I knew from reading it that on the "day of" performed in front of our friends and family it would elicit tremendous emotion...and it did. Richard did an excellent job. My jewish mother loved him. He recited the sheva brachot in Hebrew. For that alone he deserves a great review. He recited 1st corinthians with pride and poise. He was honestly sensational...and affordable, and on time, and professional. Moreso than simply officiating our wedding, my wife and I both hope to continue the relationship with him through his mentorship & counsel. Overall, a good good man.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Working with you both towards a special, blessed and memorable ceremony was extremely and honor. I wish you both many years of happiness together
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/03/2019

Thank You!

Richard was everything you could ask for in an officiant- calm, organized, always available and accommodating to our wishes. He took time to get to know us as a couple and made sure our ceremony was flawless. Everything was perfect! :)

Thank you!
    Leah & Chris Zimmerman

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 9

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Mr and Mrs Zimmerman! Thank you so much for your generosity and wonderful words. You too are an awesome team to work with... many blessings to you both!
  • John

John Jimenez · Married on 08/02/2019

Simply Amazing

Rich,

You truly outdid yourself, thank you soooooo much for making our day truly magical. From the bottom bottom of our hearts THANK YOU for such an amazing and beautiful experience. From the first time we met we knew you were the one lol, seriously we fell in love with your professionalism and your genuineness.

Mr. & Mrs. Jimenez

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 10

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for those wonderful words. I am humbled by them. Wishing you both the very best in the months and years to come!

Stephanie Martinez · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing Officiant

Rich was simply Amazing. He made us feel comfortable and listened to all of our wants for our ceremony. He has a quick response time and everytime, we made changes there was no issue. The day of the wedding he was on time and everything was so effortlessly smooth. I'm so glad we found him. So many people forget that an officiant plays a huge role in your wedding. I have no regrets at all! We even got keepsake program, vows, reader passage and a marriage license from Rich! I couldn't thank you for such a wonderful ceremony!!!! If you don't book him your missing out!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Wishing you both all the best and many blessings! I can’t thank you enough for allowing me the honor and privilege of performing your ceremony...
    Thank you!

Justin Grimes · Married on 07/20/2019

Rev Richard was amazing

Was completely amazing.did an outstanding job doing ceremony in spanish.I would highly recommend rev Richard to be an officiant for that special day for any one.thanks alot rev richard.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for the honor and privilege! Many blessings Mr and Mrs Grimes on your future together. All the very best!

Cynthia Torres · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding officiant

Reverend Rodriguez was amazing! He helped to make our day very special. We enjoyed the fact that we were involved in the creative process when selecting the way the ceremony would flow. Everyone at the end of the ceremony approached us and stated how the ceremony was perfect and the best they have ever been a part of.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was truly a pleasure and an honor to work with you both towards a special and wonderful ceremony and day! Blessings to you both!

Ruby · Married on 06/29/2019

Heartfelt Words

Reverend Richard Rodriguez is a God send to put it in small words.

We first met with him and we felt as if we were receiving pre-marriage counseling. The things he taught us, we have practiced till today and will continue to practice. He demonstrates what a great wedding officiant should be. He is very detail oriented, kind, personable and an all around pleasure to be around. We highly recommend Reverend Richard Rodriguez for your wedding officiant needs!

-Ruby&Luis

Sent on 07/06/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for allowing me both the privilege and honor of making your day a memorable and special one! God’s blessings upon you both!
  • Austin

Austin · Married on 06/22/2019

One of the best experiences!

Reverend Rodriguez is exactly who you want for your wedding. He spent time getting to know us as a couple and the wedding went so smoothly. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 11

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for these kind and humbling words.. it means a lot to me and I pray man blessings over your marriage.. Thank you!

Bhavita Patel · Married on 05/06/2019

Beautiful wedding ceremony by a wonderful officiant

Rev. Rodriguez is an absolute pleasure to work with. He was responsive throughout the planning process, guiding us each step of the way and easing the stress of planning a wedding. He performed our tailored ceremony just as we imagined. He was extremely patient, professional, and polite to our guests. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married.

Thank you Rev. Rodriguez for performing such a lovely ceremony.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Wishing you both all the happiness in the world! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Rebecca Mitchell · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect service!

Reverend Richard went above and beyond for my husband and I. Our wedding plans were up in the air and changed drastically when my husband had a stroke 17 days before our wedding. Reverend Richard was understanding, patient, flexible, but also concerned and compassionate. He reached out to me while we were in the hospital and after being discharged home just to check on my husbands status. He was a real comfort during a very difficult time for us and having him perform our very intimate ceremony at our home for us and our families was very beautiful.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you both and sharing in your special day. It was a wonderful surprise to see Eric on his feet and joking around. I wish you both the very best in the years to come! Thank you for allowing be the honor!

soly · Married on 02/23/2019

Responsible, a friend, proffesional

We feel connected with Rev, Richard since the first time we talk, more than ceremony director he has become our friend, he is respectful, responsable and he knows what he is doing, we recommended him and will hire him again for other event. Thanks because you was part of this is special moment ya and our family really appreciated. God bless you.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Gracias Soly y Noé que Dios me los siga bendiciendo ricamente. | Thank you Soly and Noe, May God bless you richly!

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Humble and kind

More then just a country song, Rev. Rodriguez is beyond humble and kind. He really goes the extra mile to make sure the bride and groom enjoy, remember, and are set up for success in their marriage. From the tokens to remember your special day, the pictures before and after, and even just his tone throughout the day, he really found his true second calling.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderful words. I am truly humbled by them and my desire for the both of you is a lifetime of blessings and happiness. God bless you!

Donald · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rev. Rodriguez was everything and more than we expected. He made the process of getting married easy and always kept up informed on the steps we needed to take so all our paperwork was ready on our big day. My favorite part about hiring Revered Rodriguez was that he video chatted us for an hour to get to know us, and then met with us for about 2 hours to talk/give us advice. During these encounters, it felt more as if we were talking to a wise new friend rather than a vendor. My husband and I were so grateful for his advice and feel comfortable reaching out to him in the future. Also, I was a little nervous about my vows and wanted to make sure they were appropriate. I sent them to Rev. Rodriguez and not only did he answer in a timely matter, but he reassured me and make a joke which made me laugh (this is how I started the morning of our wedding). He is a great, great man and you will be forever grateful like we are if you hire him. Thank you to our new friend, Rev. Rodriguez!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You both have left an indelible impression with me as well... keep on keeping on and I’m a phone call away! God bless you in your future together!

Joseph · Married on 10/13/2018

Rev. Richard made our day extremely special

Reverend Richard worked very hard to make our day special and very memorable. Throughout the planning process he was thoughtful, reassuring and genuine. When we met Reverend Richard several months before our wedding we knew that he needed to be the person who married Jess and me because he is a careful listener and a thoughtful planner. Our family and friends thought that Reverend Richard did an amazing job making our ceremony beautiful.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 12

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You two were so awesome! I wish you many blessings, joy and peace in your marriage and many babies too! 😊
  • Silvia

Silvia · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Officiant

I honestly could not have asked for a better officiant, Rich made our entire wedding very special and easy. He was always responsive to questions that we had. He met with us prior to our wedding and when he gave our ceremony it felt like an old friend that knew us. I couldn't recommend him more if you want your day to be special!

Sent on 10/14/2019

melanie · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband Ryan and I got married this past Friday in New York. Richard was super accommodating and easy to work with. He made sure we had no worries at the alter and everything ran smoothly! I would 10/10 recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 13

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Awesome! I'm so happy to have been an important part of your very special day. Many blessings to you both!

claudia · Married on 08/26/2018

Rev. Rodriguez was amazing after only speaking with us several times he came up with a beautiful ceremony for us. He is also very kind felt like we knew him forever. thank you claudia and dan

Sent on 09/03/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

I wish you both many years of wedded bliss, it was truly a pleasure to have been a part of this event... God bless you both

Steve · Married on 08/18/2018

Richard was a gentleman with a passion for helping people in Love form a long term bond of Marriage. From our initial meeting where he asked the tough questions until the day of the wedding with his officiating style , he felt like a family member. I think we have developed a long term relationship.

For anyone who wants to have pleasant desirable outcome on your special day, this is the SPECIAL Man for the job

Denise & Steve

Sent on 08/21/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for allowing me the honor and pleasure of marrying you both... many blessings!

Denise · Married on 08/18/2018

Richard exceeded our expectations! His attention to detail and recognition of the seriousness of this big step in our lives made our day just that much more special :) Thank you Richard!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

wishing you and Steve the very best in your future together! May God continue to bless each of you and your families

Juan · Married on 08/04/2018

It was a great experience, very profesional and pasionate, we felt so lucky to share the most important day of our life with him.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you and wish you both many blessings!