110 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

User Photos
Baptist (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
110 Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

Rev. Rodriguez was amazing after only speaking with us several times he came up with a beautiful ceremony for us. He is also very kind felt like we knew him forever. thank you claudia and dan

Profile Picture claudia, 8/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard was a gentleman with a passion for helping people in Love form a long term bond of Marriage. From our initial meeting where he asked the tough questions until the day of the wedding with his officiating style , he felt like a family member. I think we have developed a long term relationship.

For anyone who wants to have pleasant desirable outcome on your special day, this is the SPECIAL Man for the job

Denise & Steve

Profile Picture Steve, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just got married on August 11, 2018. He was wonderful especially since we had a lot of rain!
Sandra Bowers

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a great experience, very profesional and pasionate, we felt so lucky to share the most important day of our life with him.

Profile Picture Juan, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Richard was an absolute joy to work with from the beginning, he walked us thru the entire ceremony and answered all questions that we had during the entire planning process. The ceremony itself was beautiful, we truly couldn’t have asked for a better person to be there for us!

Profile Picture Peggie, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Such a great guy with great advice! I think we were so overwhelmed we overlooked our chance to talk to him before the wedding. He was flexible and understanding with request from our photographers. Highly recommend to share this day with him!

Profile Picture Erica , 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Richard was absolutely amazing since the very beginning. Our first meeting was very professional and interactive, Richard had some great questions for us which helped us see in what direction we wanted our ceremony to go. Throughout the process he was very helpful answering questions and made sure all our concerns were addressed. Most importantly with him we were able to customize every detail of our ceremony! We had a bilingual ceremony with parts in spanish and in english and our guest were very pleased with the results. Thank you soo much Richard for making our day so special!

Profile Picture rickelmy, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Richard Rodríguez performed an outstanding ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Sue, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rodriguez was so friendly and we loved working with him through the process of getting married. We emailed several times, had a face to face meeting before the wedding where he let us know how everything will go, and answered any questions we had. He also gave us some very good marriage advice. We loved having Reverand Rodriguez as our officiant! We had a very intimate wedding and he helped to make our special day perfect! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Rodriguez was so great, he worked really hard to make sure our ceremony was a success. He was timely and professional. We would work with him again with no reservation.

Profile Picture Norlyne, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Our experience working with Rev. Richard was fantastic. He was welcoming, warm, and just an all around great person!

Profile Picture Presh, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Richard was very helpful in walking us through the process of the wedding ceremony and acquiring the marriage license. He was friendly and professional, which made us feel very comfortable with him as our officiant. And he gave us a beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Am exceptional service. Many of the huests syppper me compliment the professionalism and great demeanor. Hands down, he started of our wedding day with a bang. Thank you.

Profile Picture Juana, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Extremely quick to reply when I initially reached out to him. When we met up, Reverend Richard offered my husband and I a lot of advice. It just felt like a good fit from the get-go. I loved that we were able to make the ceremony “unique & ours!”

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so glad to that we decided to hire Rev Richard!!! I found him on Thumbtack.com & read many rave reviews. After our first meeting it was clear to us that he was the right fit for our ceremony. He was very professional & punctual. What we loved about his services was that we were able to customize our entire ceremony from start to finish! We could add, subtract or incorporate anything we wanted to so it was designed specifically for my husband and me! We appreciated his services so much & would recommend him to any couple getting married!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Experience with Rev Rodriguez was unique. Very professional and responsive. We I really appreciate and loved the fact that he wants to meet with the us prior the event and was always open for communication. I definitely recommend him as a spiritual guide and as an officiant

Profile Picture Octavio, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Richard was great. We were looking specifically for an officiant who can perform a bilingual ceremony thus how we found him. He was great about getting to know us before the big day. He hopped on the phone to talk with family members about what the ceremony should include and met with us in person to get to know us as a couple. He provided the ceremony script before the day so we were able to tailor it and add what we wanted. He was professional but also added light and color commentary to get chuckles from guests during the ceremony. People gave us a lot of compliments after on what a beautiful ceremony it was. However, I would recommend an AV run through before the ceremony to make sure all microphones are working properly. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a personalized service and detail for their big day.

Profile Picture Giselle, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Richard was great! My fiance and I hired him to do a partially bilingual wedding, Spanish and English, it was exactly what we wanted. He also involved us in picking the small details of the ceremony which was very important to us. Richard was also easy to contact and gave us great relationship advice, we know we can contact him if we need anything going forward.

Profile Picture Llisel, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Non-religious

Reverend Rodriguez was absolutely wonderful from the very first time I spoke with him through email to the day of my wedding. I am so happy that we chose him and had the opportunity to have him perform our wedding ceremony. He quickly responded to all of my emails and was extremely informative and had answers to all of my questions. We met with him before our wedding and he was very easy to talk to and I got nothing but great vibes from him. After meeting him we knew we found the right person to officiate our wedding. There is a financial aspect to his job but you can tell just by speaking with him that he doesn't do this for the money. He offered us advice that has already made our relationship stronger. After that meeting he sent us a link that allowed us to customize our wedding ceremony. I could not have been happier with how we created our ceremony! I was afraid that it might be a difficult or time consuming process. The link had choices for each part of the ceremony and it allowed to customize it if you wanted anything different. The day of my wedding I was extremely nervous and there was so much going on. I was in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids before the ceremony started and Reverend Rodriguez entered and I immediately felt more calm. He is such a friendly person and just seeing him and talking with him before the ceremony made me feel a sense of relief. The ceremony went great. Every part went exactly how I imagined it. We are so happy with Reverend Rodriguez' services and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding officiant. I wish I could include photos but we haven't gotten our photos yet since our wedding was last week!

Profile Picture Colleen, 1/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Richard was so wonderful to work with! He made it very easy to choose what we wanted said/exchanged during the ceremony, and he was totally flexible. He simplified everything for us, and helped make the day the best one of our lives! You won't regret him!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Where do I begin? Rev. Richard was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I found him while researching an officiant on Wedding Wire. Rev. Richard was extremely professional, kind, and very respectful. The line of communication was always open. He was very fast to respond to emails and text messages. He was very organized and thorough when explaining the entire wedding license process, and how the ceremony was to be conducted based on how we wanted it. He was always willing to help if we needed it. We would definitely recommend all couples looking for an officiant who is willing to work with you based on your needs and wants to choose Rev. Richard. He will not disappoint! We can't thank him enough for everything as well as his valuable advice.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Richard was absolutely amazing. He was such a pleasure to work with! We found him on Wedding Wire and was perfect for our location and our budget. Rev Richard is extremely kind, professional and just wonderful. When we met up with him to go over our ceremony he was very professional, accommodating and personable. He really made our day so special and we couldn't have asked for more!

Photo
Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Rev. Richard Rodriguez was very personable and very accommodating. The communication between us was impeccable and couldn't ask for more. Available at 24/7 allowed us to relieve some of the stress of last minute things. He was very punctual and explained all the steps thoroughly and made sure there were no questions at all. I would highly recommend Rev. Richard to perform any ones ceremony as you will not be disappointed in any way.

Profile Picture Ruben, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Without him our wedding wouldnt have been complete! He made everything so easy for us and was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone getting married :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review