Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

116 | Port Jervis, NY

116 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

116 Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

Amanda 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Humble and kind

More then just a country song, Rev. Rodriguez is beyond humble and kind. He really goes the extra mile to make sure the bride and groom enjoy, remember, and are set up for success in their marriage. From the tokens to remember your special day, the pictures before and after, and even just his tone throughout the day, he really found his true second calling.

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderful words. I am truly humbled by them and my desire for the both of you is a lifetime of blessings and happiness. God bless you!

Donald 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rev. Rodriguez was everything and more than we expected. He made the process of getting married easy and always kept up informed on the steps we needed to take so all our paperwork was ready on our big day. My favorite part about hiring Revered Rodriguez was that he video chatted us for an hour to get to know us, and then met with us for about 2 hours to talk/give us advice. During these encounters, it felt more as if we were talking to a wise new friend rather than a vendor. My husband and I were so grateful for his advice and feel comfortable reaching out to him in the future. Also, I was a little nervous about my vows and wanted to make sure they were appropriate. I sent them to Rev. Rodriguez and not only did he answer in a timely matter, but he reassured me and make a joke which made me laugh (this is how I started the morning of our wedding). He is a great, great man and you will be forever grateful like we are if you hire him. Thank you to our new friend, Rev. Rodriguez!

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You both have left an indelible impression with me as well... keep on keeping on and I鈥檓 a phone call away! God bless you in your future together!

Joseph 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Rev. Richard made our day extremely special

Reverend Richard worked very hard to make our day special and very memorable. Throughout the planning process he was thoughtful, reassuring and genuine. When we met Reverend Richard several months before our wedding we knew that he needed to be the person who married Jess and me because he is a careful listener and a thoughtful planner. Our family and friends thought that Reverend Richard did an amazing job making our ceremony beautiful.

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 1

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You two were so awesome! I wish you many blessings, joy and peace in your marriage and many babies too! 馃槉

melanie 路 Married on 09/08/2018

My husband Ryan and I got married this past Friday in New York. Richard was super accommodating and easy to work with. He made sure we had no worries at the alter and everything ran smoothly! I would 10/10 recommend him to any couple!

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 2

claudia 路 Married on 08/26/2018

Rev. Rodriguez was amazing after only speaking with us several times he came up with a beautiful ceremony for us. He is also very kind felt like we knew him forever. thank you claudia and dan

Steve 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Richard was a gentleman with a passion for helping people in Love form a long term bond of Marriage. From our initial meeting where he asked the tough questions until the day of the wedding with his officiating style , he felt like a family member. I think we have developed a long term relationship.

For anyone who wants to have pleasant desirable outcome on your special day, this is the SPECIAL Man for the job

Denise & Steve

Sent on 08/21/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for allowing me the honor and pleasure of marrying you both... many blessings!

Denise 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Richard exceeded our expectations! His attention to detail and recognition of the seriousness of this big step in our lives made our day just that much more special :) Thank you Richard!!

Juan 路 Married on 08/04/2018

It was a great experience, very profesional and pasionate, we felt so lucky to share the most important day of our life with him.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you and wish you both many blessings!

Peggie 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Rev. Richard was an absolute joy to work with from the beginning, he walked us thru the entire ceremony and answered all questions that we had during the entire planning process. The ceremony itself was beautiful, we truly couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better person to be there for us!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You both were awesome to work with! Many blessings!

Erica 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Such a great guy with great advice! I think we were so overwhelmed we overlooked our chance to talk to him before the wedding. He was flexible and understanding with request from our photographers. Highly recommend to share this day with him!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Many blessings to you both!

rickelmy 路 Married on 07/27/2018

Rev Richard was absolutely amazing since the very beginning. Our first meeting was very professional and interactive, Richard had some great questions for us which helped us see in what direction we wanted our ceremony to go. Throughout the process he was very helpful answering questions and made sure all our concerns were addressed. Most importantly with him we were able to customize every detail of our ceremony! We had a bilingual ceremony with parts in spanish and in english and our guest were very pleased with the results. Thank you soo much Richard for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You two are awesome and I wish you many blessings!

Sue 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Rev. Richard Rodr铆guez performed an outstanding ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Thank you so much!

Norlyne 路 Married on 07/01/2018

Rev. Rodriguez was so great, he worked really hard to make sure our ceremony was a success. He was timely and professional. We would work with him again with no reservation.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

God bless you both with joy and happiness!

Presh 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Our experience working with Rev. Richard was fantastic. He was welcoming, warm, and just an all around great person!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for the honor and privilege of being part of your special day! Blessings!

Margaret 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Richard was very helpful in walking us through the process of the wedding ceremony and acquiring the marriage license. He was friendly and professional, which made us feel very comfortable with him as our officiant. And he gave us a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much, you both were such a joy to work with! Blessings...

Juana 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Am exceptional service. Many of the huests syppper me compliment the professionalism and great demeanor. Hands down, he started of our wedding day with a bang. Thank you.

Jeff 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was a blessing working with you both... wish you both many years of wedded bliss and blessings!

roz 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Reverend Richard Rodriguez was kind, courteous, informative and professional. Before we hired him to perform our ceremony he met and talked with us for an extended period of time getting to know us and giving us marriage advice. Once we hired him he was quick to respond to all our emails and helped us choose the right words efor our ceremony. We had everything done exactly the way we wanted it and he even added his own personal touch which we enjoyed very much. He even traveled to our venue and didn鈥檛 charge us an extra fee for it. He literally goes the extra mile. He is highly recommended.

Brittany 路 Married on 05/18/2018

Extremely quick to reply when I initially reached out to him. When we met up, Reverend Richard offered my husband and I a lot of advice. It just felt like a good fit from the get-go. I loved that we were able to make the ceremony 鈥渦nique & ours!鈥

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You guys rock! Wishing you both the best in the days, weeks, months and years ahead of you!

Courtney 路 Married on 05/11/2018

We were so glad to that we decided to hire Rev Richard!!! I found him on Thumbtack.com & read many rave reviews. After our first meeting it was clear to us that he was the right fit for our ceremony. He was very professional & punctual. What we loved about his services was that we were able to customize our entire ceremony from start to finish! We could add, subtract or incorporate anything we wanted to so it was designed specifically for my husband and me! We appreciated his services so much & would recommend him to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 3

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words! You guys were such a blessing to work with. May you have many many years of happiness and joy!
  • O

Octavio 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Experience with Rev Rodriguez was unique. Very professional and responsive. We I really appreciate and loved the fact that he wants to meet with the us prior the event and was always open for communication. I definitely recommend him as a spiritual guide and as an officiant

Sent on 05/07/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

it was an extreme pleasure working with you both towards the wedding of your dreams. God bless you both in your future together fue un placer extremo trabajar con ustedes dos para la boda de sus sue帽os. Dios les bendiga en su futuro junto...

Llisel 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Reverend Richard was great! My fiance and I hired him to do a partially bilingual wedding, Spanish and English, it was exactly what we wanted. He also involved us in picking the small details of the ceremony which was very important to us. Richard was also easy to contact and gave us great relationship advice, we know we can contact him if we need anything going forward.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for having me perform your ceremony! Wishing you both the very best in your future together... blessings!

Colleen 路 Married on 01/01/2018

Reverend Rodriguez was absolutely wonderful from the very first time I spoke with him through email to the day of my wedding. I am so happy that we chose him and had the opportunity to have him perform our wedding ceremony. He quickly responded to all of my emails and was extremely informative and had answers to all of my questions. We met with him before our wedding and he was very easy to talk to and I got nothing but great vibes from him. After meeting him we knew we found the right person to officiate our wedding. There is a financial aspect to his job but you can tell just by speaking with him that he doesn't do this for the money. He offered us advice that has already made our relationship stronger. After that meeting he sent us a link that allowed us to customize our wedding ceremony. I could not have been happier with how we created our ceremony! I was afraid that it might be a difficult or time consuming process. The link had choices for each part of the ceremony and it allowed to customize it if you wanted anything different. The day of my wedding I was extremely nervous and there was so much going on. I was in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids before the ceremony started and Reverend Rodriguez entered and I immediately felt more calm. He is such a friendly person and just seeing him and talking with him before the ceremony made me feel a sense of relief. The ceremony went great. Every part went exactly how I imagined it. We are so happy with Reverend Rodriguez' services and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding officiant. I wish I could include photos but we haven't gotten our photos yet since our wedding was last week!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Christine 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Reverend Richard was so wonderful to work with! He made it very easy to choose what we wanted said/exchanged during the ceremony, and he was totally flexible. He simplified everything for us, and helped make the day the best one of our lives! You won't regret him!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Wishing you both many years of a blessed marriage!

Erica 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I begin? Rev. Richard was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I found him while researching an officiant on Wedding Wire. Rev. Richard was extremely professional, kind, and very respectful. The line of communication was always open. He was very fast to respond to emails and text messages. He was very organized and thorough when explaining the entire wedding license process, and how the ceremony was to be conducted based on how we wanted it. He was always willing to help if we needed it. We would definitely recommend all couples looking for an officiant who is willing to work with you based on your needs and wants to choose Rev. Richard. He will not disappoint! We can't thank him enough for everything as well as his valuable advice.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for giving me the honor of marrying you... may your days together be filled with many blessings...