Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

129 | Port Jervis, NY

129 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 1
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 7
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/03/2019

Thank You!

Richard was everything you could ask for in an officiant- calm, organized, always available and accommodating to our wishes. He took time to get to know us as a couple and made sure our ceremony was flawless. Everything was perfect! :)

Thank you!
    Leah & Chris Zimmerman

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 8

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Mr and Mrs Zimmerman! Thank you so much for your generosity and wonderful words. You too are an awesome team to work with... many blessings to you both!
  • John

John Jimenez · Married on 08/02/2019

Simply Amazing

Rich,

You truly outdid yourself, thank you soooooo much for making our day truly magical. From the bottom bottom of our hearts THANK YOU for such an amazing and beautiful experience. From the first time we met we knew you were the one lol, seriously we fell in love with your professionalism and your genuineness.

Mr. & Mrs. Jimenez

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 9

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for those wonderful words. I am humbled by them. Wishing you both the very best in the months and years to come!

Justin Grimes · Married on 07/20/2019

Rev Richard was amazing

Was completely amazing.did an outstanding job doing ceremony in spanish.I would highly recommend rev Richard to be an officiant for that special day for any one.thanks alot rev richard.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for the honor and privilege! Many blessings Mr and Mrs Grimes on your future together. All the very best!

Cynthia Torres · Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding officiant

Reverend Rodriguez was amazing! He helped to make our day very special. We enjoyed the fact that we were involved in the creative process when selecting the way the ceremony would flow. Everyone at the end of the ceremony approached us and stated how the ceremony was perfect and the best they have ever been a part of.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was truly a pleasure and an honor to work with you both towards a special and wonderful ceremony and day! Blessings to you both!

Ruby · Married on 06/29/2019

Heartfelt Words

Reverend Richard Rodriguez is a God send to put it in small words.

We first met with him and we felt as if we were receiving pre-marriage counseling. The things he taught us, we have practiced till today and will continue to practice. He demonstrates what a great wedding officiant should be. He is very detail oriented, kind, personable and an all around pleasure to be around. We highly recommend Reverend Richard Rodriguez for your wedding officiant needs!

-Ruby&Luis

Sent on 07/06/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for allowing me both the privilege and honor of making your day a memorable and special one! God’s blessings upon you both!
  • Austin

Austin · Married on 06/22/2019

One of the best experiences!

Reverend Rodriguez is exactly who you want for your wedding. He spent time getting to know us as a couple and the wedding went so smoothly. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 10

Bhavita Patel · Married on 05/06/2019

Beautiful wedding ceremony by a wonderful officiant

Rev. Rodriguez is an absolute pleasure to work with. He was responsive throughout the planning process, guiding us each step of the way and easing the stress of planning a wedding. He performed our tailored ceremony just as we imagined. He was extremely patient, professional, and polite to our guests. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married.

Thank you Rev. Rodriguez for performing such a lovely ceremony.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Wishing you both all the happiness in the world! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Rebecca Mitchell · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect service!

Reverend Richard went above and beyond for my husband and I. Our wedding plans were up in the air and changed drastically when my husband had a stroke 17 days before our wedding. Reverend Richard was understanding, patient, flexible, but also concerned and compassionate. He reached out to me while we were in the hospital and after being discharged home just to check on my husbands status. He was a real comfort during a very difficult time for us and having him perform our very intimate ceremony at our home for us and our families was very beautiful.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you both and sharing in your special day. It was a wonderful surprise to see Eric on his feet and joking around. I wish you both the very best in the years to come! Thank you for allowing be the honor!

soly · Married on 02/23/2019

Responsible, a friend, proffesional

We feel connected with Rev, Richard since the first time we talk, more than ceremony director he has become our friend, he is respectful, responsable and he knows what he is doing, we recommended him and will hire him again for other event. Thanks because you was part of this is special moment ya and our family really appreciated. God bless you.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Gracias Soly y Noé que Dios me los siga bendiciendo ricamente. | Thank you Soly and Noe, May God bless you richly!

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Humble and kind

More then just a country song, Rev. Rodriguez is beyond humble and kind. He really goes the extra mile to make sure the bride and groom enjoy, remember, and are set up for success in their marriage. From the tokens to remember your special day, the pictures before and after, and even just his tone throughout the day, he really found his true second calling.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderful words. I am truly humbled by them and my desire for the both of you is a lifetime of blessings and happiness. God bless you!

Donald · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rev. Rodriguez was everything and more than we expected. He made the process of getting married easy and always kept up informed on the steps we needed to take so all our paperwork was ready on our big day. My favorite part about hiring Revered Rodriguez was that he video chatted us for an hour to get to know us, and then met with us for about 2 hours to talk/give us advice. During these encounters, it felt more as if we were talking to a wise new friend rather than a vendor. My husband and I were so grateful for his advice and feel comfortable reaching out to him in the future. Also, I was a little nervous about my vows and wanted to make sure they were appropriate. I sent them to Rev. Rodriguez and not only did he answer in a timely matter, but he reassured me and make a joke which made me laugh (this is how I started the morning of our wedding). He is a great, great man and you will be forever grateful like we are if you hire him. Thank you to our new friend, Rev. Rodriguez!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You both have left an indelible impression with me as well... keep on keeping on and I’m a phone call away! God bless you in your future together!

Joseph · Married on 10/13/2018

Rev. Richard made our day extremely special

Reverend Richard worked very hard to make our day special and very memorable. Throughout the planning process he was thoughtful, reassuring and genuine. When we met Reverend Richard several months before our wedding we knew that he needed to be the person who married Jess and me because he is a careful listener and a thoughtful planner. Our family and friends thought that Reverend Richard did an amazing job making our ceremony beautiful.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 11

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You two were so awesome! I wish you many blessings, joy and peace in your marriage and many babies too! 😊

melanie · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband Ryan and I got married this past Friday in New York. Richard was super accommodating and easy to work with. He made sure we had no worries at the alter and everything ran smoothly! I would 10/10 recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 12

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Awesome! I'm so happy to have been an important part of your very special day. Many blessings to you both!

claudia · Married on 08/26/2018

Rev. Rodriguez was amazing after only speaking with us several times he came up with a beautiful ceremony for us. He is also very kind felt like we knew him forever. thank you claudia and dan

Sent on 09/03/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

I wish you both many years of wedded bliss, it was truly a pleasure to have been a part of this event... God bless you both

Steve · Married on 08/18/2018

Richard was a gentleman with a passion for helping people in Love form a long term bond of Marriage. From our initial meeting where he asked the tough questions until the day of the wedding with his officiating style , he felt like a family member. I think we have developed a long term relationship.

For anyone who wants to have pleasant desirable outcome on your special day, this is the SPECIAL Man for the job

Denise & Steve

Sent on 08/21/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for allowing me the honor and pleasure of marrying you both... many blessings!

Denise · Married on 08/18/2018

Richard exceeded our expectations! His attention to detail and recognition of the seriousness of this big step in our lives made our day just that much more special :) Thank you Richard!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

wishing you and Steve the very best in your future together! May God continue to bless each of you and your families

Juan · Married on 08/04/2018

It was a great experience, very profesional and pasionate, we felt so lucky to share the most important day of our life with him.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you and wish you both many blessings!

Peggie · Married on 07/28/2018

Rev. Richard was an absolute joy to work with from the beginning, he walked us thru the entire ceremony and answered all questions that we had during the entire planning process. The ceremony itself was beautiful, we truly couldn’t have asked for a better person to be there for us!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. You both were awesome to work with! Many blessings!

Erica · Married on 07/28/2018

Such a great guy with great advice! I think we were so overwhelmed we overlooked our chance to talk to him before the wedding. He was flexible and understanding with request from our photographers. Highly recommend to share this day with him!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Many blessings to you both!

rickelmy · Married on 07/27/2018

Rev Richard was absolutely amazing since the very beginning. Our first meeting was very professional and interactive, Richard had some great questions for us which helped us see in what direction we wanted our ceremony to go. Throughout the process he was very helpful answering questions and made sure all our concerns were addressed. Most importantly with him we were able to customize every detail of our ceremony! We had a bilingual ceremony with parts in spanish and in english and our guest were very pleased with the results. Thank you soo much Richard for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You two are awesome and I wish you many blessings!

Sue · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev. Richard Rodríguez performed an outstanding ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Thank you so much!

Norlyne · Married on 07/01/2018

Rev. Rodriguez was so great, he worked really hard to make sure our ceremony was a success. He was timely and professional. We would work with him again with no reservation.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

God bless you both with joy and happiness!

Presh · Married on 06/23/2018

Our experience working with Rev. Richard was fantastic. He was welcoming, warm, and just an all around great person!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for the honor and privilege of being part of your special day! Blessings!

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Richard was very helpful in walking us through the process of the wedding ceremony and acquiring the marriage license. He was friendly and professional, which made us feel very comfortable with him as our officiant. And he gave us a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much, you both were such a joy to work with! Blessings...

Juana · Married on 06/08/2018

Am exceptional service. Many of the huests syppper me compliment the professionalism and great demeanor. Hands down, he started of our wedding day with a bang. Thank you.

Sent on 06/23/2018