Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant

Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant

About Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant

Couple Centered Ceremonies

The wedding ceremony shouldn’t be the thing that you and your guests have to suffer through to get to the good part. I promise you a meaningful, enjoyable, ceremony that everyone will remember for years to come. Our website has sample wedding ceremonies, testimonials and reviews, marriage license information, a video section with 30 video samples, and much more.

Myself and my team service Long Island, New York City and the Tri-State area. Destination wedding requests are also welcome!

Ask about our $100.00 "Just Marry Us" signature service.

Scrolling over the photos below will show each couple's thank you letter.

For more information contact me any time at 516-785-4191 or revs@optonline.net

Civil Union (1)
Jewish (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)

5 stars just isn’t enough to rate April! From the first encounter with her, we felt like we knew her for a lifetime. She pays attention to detail and comes up the most incredible words for the most memorable ceremony. We hosted 217 guest and every single person approached us to let us know how heartfelt our ceremony was. It was the highlight of our wedding. There was not one dry eye and people who didn’t know our story found out within the 15-20 min ceremony hosted by April. She was interactive, personable and truly charming. This is her calling in life and really made our wedding day the fairytale I’ve always dreamt of.

Profile Picture Betsy, 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, Orthodox Christian, Licensed

I can’t say enough good things about Pastor April! From day one, we knew we would be in great hands. April is SO unbelievably easy to talk to, she is so professional and you can tell she really loves what she does! When my husband and I were picking out our ceremony, we wanted something simple. We browsed through the samples that April had posted on her webpage, which was SO helpful, and found one that we absolutely loved. One the day of our wedding, we were beyond impressed. To think that we chose one of her sample ceremonies, yet she made it feel SO personalized and heartfelt. We can’t thank April enough, and we definitely recommend her services! You won’t be sorry!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1469817396 198c4e8353a83462 pastor april

Free PA system

Redeem In-Store
Part of what makes for a good ceremony is your guests being able to hear you. My system is all wireless and the mic is smaller than my pinky nail. No big turkey leg of a microphone in my couple's pictures! (saves you $250 - $300)
#WWaa5461b40d0105c1

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I LOVE working with Pastor April. She's amazing, kind, funny. Truly gets to know her couples and makes each and every ceremony unique and special.

Absolute pleasure to work with!

April is amazing, every time I see her officiate a service I get excited. She talks about each couple as if she has known them their whole lives and keeps the congregation engaged throughout the entire service.

April is an amazing officiant. She has a special talent to be able to share each couple's love story with warmth and humor. Her genuine spirit and love of her calling shines through in each and every ceremony. April is professional and held in the highest regard by clients and peers alike.

April and I have worked together several times as well as her doing my own wedding. She is professional, a pressure to work with, and performs a wonderful ceremony!

69 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Kings Park, NY 11754   See On Map
516-785-4191 (phone)
Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant is a wedding civil ceremony officiant and interfaith minister from Long Island, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nassau County , Suffolk County, and New York City plus destination options. Church of Ancient Ways - Marie April Gismondi Wedding Officiant is a professional wedding service provider for civil, religious and multicultural wedding ceremonies that has been part of the Tri-State wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in ceremonies that include original writing unique to each couple, yet we can also do everything from the simple signing of a license to more elaborate, religious and multicultural ceremonies.