Reverend Bill Schulhoff

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$400 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$400 Typical Price

Reverend Bill Schulhoff is a wedding officiant business based out of Patchogue, New York on Long Island. Reverend Bill Schulhoff is an ordained minister who is passionate about helping couples to celebrate their unique love stories. This officiant is happy to arrange civil, religious, and interfaith ceremonies to serve couples from all backgrounds and walks of life.

Reverend Bill Schulhoff is committed to creating personalized ceremonies that align with every couple's one-of-a-kind style, traditions, and wishes. Reverend Bill is happy to assist with ceremony customization and invites couples to write their own vows. Whether you're planning your ceremony in a park, on the beach, on a mountain, or anywhere in between, this officiant would be happy to be there. In addition to wedding ceremonies, Reverend Bill is also available for vow renewal services.

• Veteran-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$199

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Michelle T. Married on 09/04/2021

9/4/2021 wedding

Bill was recommended to us by a friend of a friend. My husband and I aren't very religious so we didn't want a stale traditional ceremony. We wanted to personalize it and make it about us. Bill went above and beyond our expectations. He sends a questionnaire to each of us and sends emails to our friends and family to get inside stories. Literally all of our guest were raving how that was the best ceremony they ever heard! Everyone was engaged and laughing the whole time. It's something I'll never forget and im so grateful to Bill.

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Hi Michelle - thanks so much for the kind words and the wonderful review. I enjoyed working with you and Jahmeel very much. I wish the best that life has to offer you and your famous rapper husband.

Continue to be great people,
    Bill
  • Megan
    Megan W. Married on 09/03/2021

Wonderful !

Reverend Bill was absolutely incredible ! He made sure to really listen to what my husband and I were wanting for our ceremony , and he took the time to learn about how we met and who we were as a couple . I have received so many compliments about how wonderful and unique the ceremony was, and it’s completely thanks to reverend bill. I’d definitely recommend him to anyone I know

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Megan, thank you and Rich for the honor of allowing me of performing your marriage.
    You are such a wonderful couple with amazing family and friends. I enjoyed every second of it.
    Thank you, also, for the wonderful review. The kind words recharge me and mean the world to me.

Bill
    Dana M. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing personalized experience!

Our ceremony was personalized and so incredibly thoughtful! It was a highlight of our wedding were sometimes the ceremony is forgotten about! Rev. Bill collected stories from our family and friends and weaved together a beautiful tale of our relationship incorporating our loved ones! He was able to work in just enough reference to religion to please some of our family members. He sent reminders throughout the process, even the night before reminding us to enjoy the day. The whole experience was incredible and I can not recommend him enough!

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you. I very much enjoyed working with you and I am so glad that I was able to provide you with what you wanted. Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to me in so many ways.
  • illustration stars

Pricing

Patchogue, New York Patchogue, NY, 11772
631-209-7436

By Appointment
Location of (Reverend Bill Schulhoff)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding