Reverend Bill Schulhoff Reviews

36 | Patchogue, NY

36 Reviews for Reverend Bill Schulhoff

John Swezey · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Wedding

My daughters wedding was postponed due to COVID in April. They decide to wed on three days notice this week. Bill had two days notice to perform the ceremony.
    On the night of the wedding he gave us a beautiful ceremony that I will remember for the rest of my life. It was just wonderful, and I thank him from the bottom of my heart.
    Thank you so much Bill.
    Very Happy and proud father of the bride.
    John Swezey

Sent on 10/12/2020

John,

Thank you for the kind words and the great review. I am very happy and very honored to have had the good fortune to marry Nancy & Eric.

• Erin

Erin Sinkevich · Married on 10/10/2020

Truly Incredible!

What an amazing person Reverend Bill is! There are not enough positive words in the world to write a review on Reverend Bill. We were so lucky to have him be our officiant for our recent wedding, we received so many compliments on the ceremony! Having the right officiant is so important for a wedding because the ceremony is what the whole day is about it’s not about the party or the food or the music it’s about the marriage and the exchanging of vows and we took that very seriously...Reverend Bill made that moment for us so beyond special that I will forever thank him and be grateful! Prior to the ceremony he sent my husband and I a list of questions for each of us to answer privately and sent questions to our family members and friends and compiled all the answers together to have an extremely personalized ceremony. We picked our own wedding vows and ring vows with his guidance of so many suggestions. His email correspondence was so prompt that any questions I had I would get a response from him within a half hour which when you’re planning a wedding, a quick response is something that you’re very grateful for! We loves Reverend Bill and will miss working with him! If you hire him, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you for such kind words. I very much enjoyed working with the both of you. It was my honor and my pleasure to serve you.
    It was a special afternoon, there was an electricity in the air and I am beyond happy to have been a part of it.

Thomas · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect Day with Reverend Bill

After changing wedding plans we contacted Reverend Bill and in no time he had us feeling like we’ve been working with him for months. He was both professional and personable in preparation and the ceremony was perfect! Our small group of guests loved the personal touches he made, some friends were even convinced he must’ve been part of the family. We loved having him a part of our memorable and special day. Would recommend Reverend Bill to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was my honor to be chosen but such an amazing couple. It was a wonderful day with a wonderful couple.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I contacted Reverend Bill a week before my Covid wedding and he responded almost immediately. He was absolutely amazing the entire time helping us prepare and select vows. He gave the perfect blend of casual and religious to please the entire crowd. My family was shocked that it felt as if he’d know us our entire lives. I couldn’t recommend Revered Bill more!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

It was truly my honor to officiate your ceremony and I am thrilled that you are happy.

My many thanks to Brett for his service to our country and to you for the sacrifices you make as a military spouse.

• Melissa

Melissa Rabin · Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful!

Reverend Bill was so wonderful. Not only did he make it affordable for us, he made it so personal. Its like he has known us as a couple, and our friends and families forever! We were brought to tears, and laughter during our ceremony, and we received so many compliments on what an amazing job he did. Highly recommend! Thank you Bill!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

It was truly an honor and a pleasure. Thank you for the great review. Great day, great location, great couple. Who could want more ?

Christie Mcgee · Married on 07/03/2020

Reverend Bill

Reverend Bill was one of the best vendors to work with. He made sure my ceremony was what I wanted even when I had to switch to a backyard wedding. I loved how personal the ceremony was because he included many details that my family and friends emailed him about my husband and I. He went above and beyond to make my day special. My family and friends were very impressed by the ceremony and still talk about it today!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and providing such a great review. It means so much to me.
    I am glad that I was able to provide a good memory in trying times.
  • Ashley

Ashley K Zizzo · Married on 07/02/2020

Great experience during covid 19!

My husband and I were supposed to get married during covid 19 in a church, so when we decided to go ahead with a small ceremony, we were left without an officiant. We met with Rev Bill via zoom a few weeks before our ceremony, and we knew right away he would be great! We customized our ceremony, added in an irish hand fasting, had my grandmother do a reading, and even tied my husbands tie right before. He asked my family members for stories of us beforehand and incorporated them into the ceremony. It was funny, light hearted, and as religious as we wanted. He mailed our license in right away. We were so glad we got to have him involved in our day!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review. After talking to you both I was determined to help you in any way I could. You are a special couple and being a part of your day was an absolute honor for me.

Katelin · Married on 05/22/2020

Amazing intimate ceremony during pandemic!

Reverand Bill was scheduled to officiate our wedding this May. Once it had to be postponed due to covid, we still wanted to do a small ceremony and get legally married. We asked Bill if he would still officiate it, and he was so right away happy to do it. He was extremely reasonable in price, accommodating, and genuinely sweet. He worked with us throughout the whole process and was so nice and professional. I would highly recommend him. He is still doing our wedding next year and I’m looking forward to it.

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you. It was my absolute pleasure ...and will be again. soon

I look forward to presiding over your bigger ceremony next year.
  • NancyLynn

Nancy Lynn · Married on 04/11/2020

Made my wedding what it was

Bill's service brought my divorced family into unity with his beautiful and thoughtful service. Everyone was moved by his words and demeanor. He was originally our officiant for an April 2020 which was cancelled due to covid. With three days notice, he agreed to make us his fourth wedding on a Saturday and put together a thoughtful, heartfelt, and funny service for us. He somehow wrote a service that catered to my spiritual, ethereal outlook and my now husband's more logical, secular stance. He took so much responsibility off our shoulders and really encouraged us to enjoy the process instead. I highly highly recommend him to anyone looking for one less thing to stress about!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Michelle Torres · Married on 03/28/2020

Our day was saved!

In the difficult time of the covid19 pandemic and our wedding being canceled, Reverend Bill kindly fulfilled our union of marriage.
    I highly recommend to any couple looking for this service.

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thanks Michelle. I am glad we got to meet and I had a chance to help make the day a good memory for you.

Ashley Armioia · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful Experience

Rev. Bill was wonderful. From the first time we met with him we knew we wanted him to be a part of our special day. He was available whenever we needed him for questions/concerns. He was amazing the day of our wedding and really made our vows feel unique to us as a couple. I highly recommend Rev. Bill.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you Ashley. It was absolutely my pleasure to work with you. I am glad that I made you happy.

Rebecca · Married on 11/01/2019

Simply the best

I have no words to express how amazing reverend Bill is. Our ceremony was great! I loved his personal details he adds to the ceremony. He went above and beyond to ensure everything went smooth. Thank you bill!!!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you both. The best part of this calling is meeting such warm and wonderful people. God bless you both.
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 10/04/2019

A True Gem!

Reverend Bill performed our ceremony on October 4th, and it was truly a blessing. We chose him because he instantly made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and we wanted a personal ceremony. After our first meeting, we were confident Reverend Bill would make our ceremony special and unique, and he did! It was funny, serious, and personal. It spoke to us and who were are as a couple, and it was absolutely perfect. Throughout the whole planning process, Reverend Bill was responsive and professional. He visited us before the ceremony and helped calm our nerves. He was always so polite, knowledgeable, and has a way with words. We are so grateful to have had Reverend Bill with us on our special day and wouldn’t have had it any other way. Thank you for making our wedding even more memorable with such a beautiful ceremony and for being so humble. Your words of wisdom really made a lasting impression and we can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

My thanks to you both, I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Tori · Married on 08/15/2019

Thank you Reverend Bill!

From the moment we met Reverend Bill we knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. When we sat with him he made it his business to tell us that he doesn’t want us to feel pressured into choosing him and he highly encourages us to sit with other people. That shows what kind of person he is. Of course we didn’t think twice or meet with other people (: I never thought about getting compliments on my wedding officiant, a bride typically thinks about getting compliments on the flowers, the decor, her dress.... ALL night we got compliments on Bill. They loved the story he told of my husband and I and everything he added in between. We are so glad to have found him. Thank you so much Bill!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you to you and to Jorge. It was an honor and a pleasure to be part of such a beautiful wedding and to help tell such a loving, moving story.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

Personable, extremely reliable, sweetheart

Reverend Bill personalized our ceremony to such a great extent, it is something I’m never going to forget. My ceremony was so beautiful because of him. He also was so helpful prior to the day in that he gave us a wide selection of vows and readings to do. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. I am thrilled to know that I made you so happy and very glad that I could.

Diana · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Ceremony !!! Reverend Bill did a beautifully personalized ceremony that had everyone saying wow!!! Recommending to any couple that I know getting married. Thank you reverend bill :)

Sent on 10/09/2018

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you Diana & Peter. I am very happy that I could make happy.

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot rave enough about Reverend Bill!!! He was amazing! He reached out to both of us individually and our family members and was able to create a beautiful, touching and funny ceremony all about our story from all of the feedback he rec'd. My guests are still talking about how personal the ceremony was and how they felt like they were with us from the time we me until he said "I now pronounce you man and wife" . It was the most beautiful ceremony I could have ever imagined and am so grateful and honored that Rev. Bill married us. He made our day more special!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy. I am glad that I was able to provide such joy to you and Mike.

Thank you for the pictures as well. They were very unique and it looks like the party was a blast.

Jenna · Married on 07/13/2018

If you want a personalized and special ceremony, you need to contact Reverend Bill. All of our guests came up to us to tell us our ceremony was not only beautiful but had them tear up. Reverend Bill gets to know you as a couple by asking your loved ones as well as the bride and groom questions that he incorporates into the ceremony. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Marrying my husband was so special and a huge part of it is because of all the time and effort Reverend Bill put into making our ceremony perfect for us. I highly recommend using him as your officiant!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you Jenna and Brendan. I enjoyed working with you very much.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

I found Bill on wedding worse because he had amazing reviews. We met a few times and was such a nice and sweet him and so very helpful. On the day of the weeding he was absolutely amazing and everyone’s loved what he wrote about us. Fast forward to two years later. I needed an officant for my father in laws wedding and he was getting married in three days! I wrote a. Email saying “I don’t know if you remember me but you officiated my wedding” when he replied to my email he actually remembered my wedding because and said “how could I forget you were the only bride that ever went on the floor and started coloring in a coloring book right before walking down the isle” anyway he really remembered me and my wedding and my daughter and that really ment a lot to me. We was also available on very short noticed and did my father in laws (because it was on a week day) So everyone look no further this guy is the real deal and the best!

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I got married 2 days ago at the Garden City Hotel and we both knew that we had to post a review for Reverend Bill right away. We (and our family) cannot stop talking about our ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and so perfect. There were quite a few things we wanted included in our ceremony and Reverend Bill seamlessly incorporated them into his perfectly written address. He also not only included our parents in the ceremony, but all of our guests as well. Lastly, and most special to us, my husband is a police officer and Reverend Bill even included a beautifully written tribute to the heroes among us. He went above and beyond to make our ceremony so incredibly special. If you're in search of a truly passionate and talented officiant, Reverend Bill is your guy.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Reverend Bill Schulhoff's reply:

Thank you. I am so touched by your review. I am honored to have been a part of your wedding.

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Reverend Bill was one of our favorite vendors at our wedding. He was always so accommodating, flexible, kind, professional and thoughtful. He performed our wedding ceremony beyond even the highest expectations. As soon as the ceremony was over my husband and I could not get over how personalized our ceremony was. You will definitely not be getting a cookie cutter speech from him and our guests loved how much the ceremony reflected every bit of us. Do not pass up the chance to work with Bill. He's amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Dina · Married on 10/09/2016

Reverend Bill will be there for you, even through Hurricanes!!
    Reverend Bill was our officiant for our wedding. From the moment we spoke, up until the day of our wedding, Bill was there for us and was amazing. Reverend Bill really takes his time to work and get to know you. He is available to answer any questions, to help plan your perfect ceremony and to talk with friends and family to make your ceremony special for everyone. From the time I was a little girl all I ever said was that I wanted a beach wedding. I was determined to make it happen no matter what and Bill was right there to support us! Especially a week before the wedding when the weather men were predicting hurricane Matthew bringing intense wind and rain. It was at that moment that I knew I could call Bill to help calm myself down. He was wonderful, he really helped calm me down. Reverend Bill told me that he would preform the ceremony on the beach regardless, he informed me that he would prepare two ceremonies, the original and a short version, he assured me that I will have the day I always dreamed of. Throughout the week he helped keep me updated on the constant changes in the weather and reminded me not to stress. He was so helpful and I knew I could not have asked for a better officiant. I was so thankful to have someone support me and show me that they cared about my wedding day as much as I did. And let me you when it came down to standing on the beach in the intense rain and wind Reverend Bill was there with us, with a smile on his face to help me and my guest have the most incredible, memorable day of our lives. I really could not ask for a better officiant or be more thankful. He helped make my wedding day the best day of my life!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Erica · Married on 07/22/2016

Reverend Bill was a pleasure to work with. I found him on Wedding Wire myself and knew the abundance of positive reviews had to account for something. He did not disappoint. We had several phone meetings with him which he allowed us to describe our perfect ceremony. Although these conversations were months in advance, he remembered every detail and delivered a lovely ceremony. What makes Reverend Bill unique is his approach to making your ceremony special. A few weeks before our wedding, he contacted us and asked us to give him the names/emails of some friends and family members that could speak to us as a couple. During our ceremony, I was in tears listening to the special anecdotes from friends he weaved into his remarks. His ceremony was the perfect combination of laughter, tears, and joy. Multiple people approached us at the wedding and told us it was one of the best ceremonies they've ever seen. We recommend Reverend Bill without reservation!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Rita · Married on 09/27/2015

Reverend Bill was definitely a breath of fresh air for us when we decided to work with him when it came to our ceremony. At our first meeting, he was friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know us. After that meeting, he continued to keep in touch with us via email and was responsive to us and anything we needed. He was nothing but wonderful before and the day of the wedding. He personalizes everything, and made our ceremony lovely and serene. Not boring in the slightest, he was able to throw in humor and let us be us. We heard from so many guests how beautiful our ceremony was, and how he really was able to express the love that we shared for each other. I would recommend his officiant services to anyone, he is amazing at what he does.

Sent on 12/11/2015

NANCY · Married on 07/10/2015

My now husband and I are so happy to have had Reverend Bill as our wedding officiant. We had our first interview with him and we chose him right away. He did not disappoint us. He put a personal touch and made it so special! Our entire guests gave us so many compliments on the ceremony because of him. We got answers to all our messages promptly. He helped us with every step and made everything flawless. He is very polite and professional. I also like to say he is very generous with his pricing. No doubt we recommend Reverend Bill to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2015