Old Bethpage, NY 11804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant

Congratulations, happy couples! Your wedding ceremony should be all about you, and have your personalities shine throughout your ceremony. I have worked with couples who prefer everything from traditional styles to those who consider themselves to be fun and out-of-the-box. Wedding ceremonies can range from religious to spiritual to secular... Whatever you choose, I promise that your ceremony will be serious in the right moments, light-hearted in others, yet warm and heart-felt throughout. There are many pre-written ceremonies to select or mix-and-match, or you can opt for me to write a personalized, custom ceremony that spins your love story into your ceremony, from opening words to the closing pronouncement. It's all up to you! Tell me how you envision your day, and together we will bring it to life! In my opinion, your ceremony IS your wedding, and everything else celebrates what we accomplish together, so let's create a meaningful experience not just for you, but for your guests as well.

I was trained and ordained by Pastor April Gismondi, of the Church of Ancient Ways. I am also a Clinical Social Worker. My professional and life experience give me the ability to tap into people's innermost thoughts and feelings about this most intimate of human experiences and find the words to describe them. It's my job to spin your words and story into a lovely sentiment.

I also offer pre and post marital counseling, which is insurance reimbursable.

Follow Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant on

3822322706535164012781027862674n

• Videos 5

101 Reviews for Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant

krista · Getting married on 11/11/2019

you can stop looking! Book with Aviva! Hands down my husband and I are so happy we did.. and our 175 guests... so many people came up to us and said how great Aviva was. Aviva made us and our guests feel so comfortable. She was able to capture our stories and feelings and turn them into a beautiful ceremony!

Katelynn · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Aviva! Although we aren't local to NY, Aviva was able to Skype us after work to plan our ceremony and learn about us as a couple! She then took what she had learned to draft an amazing ceremony that was almost perfect -- our edits were through no fault of her own, she did a great job capturing what we said, we just decided to make some edits after seeing it in writing to really make it our ideal ceremony -- and after just one round of edits, we had the ceremony of our dreams! She did not push back at all in the few changes, and the ceremony was amazing.

During our first meeting, she was also great about making recommendations about what we could include (some of which were our favorite parts of the ceremony, and were complimented by our guests!) and was not offended if we chose not to include other suggestions.

Aviva made it clear that the ceremony was the most important part of the day, and it was so incredibly special, we genuinely feel like it was.

Joe · Married on 09/29/2018

My wife and I were having a difficult time trying to find someone to marry us due to not being religious people. We came across Aviva and we’re sold from our first meeting. Aviva makes everything feel so easy and really captured our vision for our story to be told perfectly. Our guests couldn’t say enough good things about our ceremony. You won’t regret your choice of meeting with Aviva.

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 525.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English