About Ceremonies of the Heart

Wedding Officiant, Interfaith Minister
I am an ordained Interfaith Minister of Spiritual Counseling and Healing. Since my Ordination in 1999, I have been assisting couples from all walks of life in creating the wedding or commitment ceremony of their dreams. And now with New York passing the bill to legalize same sex marriages, I am delighted to also performing legal ceremonies for same-sex couples.  I perform all types of ceremonies; Civil, Religious, Interfaith, spiritual or non-denominational and in all locations. I also provide couples and individual counseling and healing services that provide tools for creating a happy and joyful life.  I am a certified Reiki Master, in the traditional Usui method. Reiki Teacher and Advanced Radiance Practioner.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Jewish (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Presbyterian (1)
Lutheran (1)

Reg Deb was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding day ceremony great. She put in all of the personal touches that we wanted and more. Everyone whom attended the ceremony comment on how beautiful the ceremony was. My husband and I can't thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

From the moment my husband and I met Rev Deb we knew she would make our wedding day special. She is very personable and she was always available with any questions. If you want somebody who takes pride in what they do I would highly recommend Rev Deb Viola!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$75.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$40.00

WV
WY
10 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Deb does a great job at every event I work with her at. I'd recommend her to anyone!

What a pleasure to work with. A must to hire!

Rev Deb from Ceremonies of the Heart is fantastic!. She will create a ceremony, together with the Bride & Groom, that will be unique, fun, sentimental, and spiritual. Deb is well spoken , professional, and very easy to work with. Out of all the ceremonies that I have seen & provided music for, Ceremonies of the Heart are the best!..........Ray, Variety Music

Events