109 Reviews for Ceremonies of the Heart

Vow Renewal (1)
Presbyterian (1)
Lutheran (1)
109 Ceremonies of the Heart Reviews

Reg Deb was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding day ceremony great. She put in all of the personal touches that we wanted and more. Everyone whom attended the ceremony comment on how beautiful the ceremony was. My husband and I can't thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

From the moment my husband and I met Rev Deb we knew she would make our wedding day special. She is very personable and she was always available with any questions. If you want somebody who takes pride in what they do I would highly recommend Rev Deb Viola!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Most amazing officiant with rabbi sara!!! They both were a dynamic duo and brought the taste of both religions to our large ceremony in the best of ways. They had their work cut out for them, as my father in law passed right before the wedding, and so they had to address this tragic situation, but yet make the ceremony positive- and they did! It was so beautiful and special. Also, at our request just a half hour. Our guests were happy and we were thrilled. My ceremony is something that I will remember for a lifetime. Thank you so much deb for making our wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture steph, 10/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Deb was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy I contacted her to marry me and my now husband. She married my sister and her husband back in sept 2010 & I couldn't imagine having anyone else for our ceremony

Photo for Ceremonies of the Heart Review - Our best man and Matron of honor in action !
Profile Picture Alainamarie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deb was incredible! We are still recieving compliments about how the ceremony was. We truely were able to make it our own thanks to her!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Reverend Debra is the best! She is warm and easy to talk to. Our wedding ceremony was so special thanks to her planning. She put us at ease during this stressful time with her reassurance and expertise. She made it a point to make the ceremony reflect us and gave us several options and ideas for the how the ceremony could go. She also has a beautiful speaking voice. Many guests commented on what a wonderful job she did.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/13/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Catholic

Rev Deb was fantastic! My husband and I live in DC but got married on Long Island. With us being remote, Rev Deb was so flexible in meeting with us and incredible accommodating to our busy schedules. Rev Deb provided us multiple ceremony scripts to review, which was great! Gave us the perfect ceremony that captured us as a couple! Rev Deb answered all questions with a prompt and thoughtful response. Rev Deb is professional, on time, responsive, and genuinely a very nice person and great to work with. We would recommend Rev Deb to anyone getting married! Thanks again Rev Deb!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Deb made our wedding day so special and we cannot thank her enough. From the moment we met her, we instantly felt comfortable with her. My husband is Irish and Catholic and I am Jewish (neither religious) and we knew we wanted a short ceremony that incorporated just a touch of each of our backgrounds. She helped us incorporate the breaking of the glass, an Irish blessing, and a quick prayer. She also wrote a special passage honoring my father who passed and her words were just perfect. I can't recommend Rev Deb enough for a special and unique ceremony.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/30/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

I honestly can not say enough about Rev Deb, she went beyond my expectations. This was a 2nd marriage for both of us and my first wedding and believe me I wanted it to be special because this wS so special. When we spoke I immediately liked her, her warmth and kindness wS felt. I made no more calls. Our Devi e wS do personal by her just listening and talking and sharing this. Our joining of our 2 families with a sand ceremony was so beautiful and she added sand with us to even make it more special. I know some of this might not make sense to you but to us it meant everything. Reverend Deb thank you, again words can not express enough. Beyond my expectations! Would recommend a million times.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Deb was the first and last officiant my husband and I met with. We knew right away that she was PERFECT for us. She is so kind, understanding and personalizes every single ceremony. As much as I had a blast at my reception, my ceremony was truly the best. All of my guests raved about how perfect it was. My husband and I really aren't too mushy, we are more of the goof ball types and Rev Deb was right on board with that. She cracked jokes and let us create our ceremony with her so we could really feel like it was OURS, and not just the typical wedding. While my husband and I aren't very religious, our families are, and different ones at that. Rev Deb kept the peace and made both of our families happy, while also not bringing religion too much into it to keep my husband and I happy.

Seriously the best officiant I have EVER had the privilege of meeting or seen at any wedding. I'm so thankful we found her.

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Vow Renewal, Jewish, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev Deb caught our attention at the only bridal show we attended in preparation for our wedding! We knew she was the one from that moment! Very easy to communicate with and very friendly! We met with her to discuss the wedding and she was so attentive and wanted as much information about us as we could give in order to get to know us on a personal level so she could deliver the best ceremony possible. At the end of this meeting she hugged us each goodbye which was a wonderful touch that made us even more confident!
The wedding day was such a blur but standing there in front of Deb as she performed our ceremony was wonderful! We could tell just how attentive she was at our meeting by how detailed and perfect her material was! She incorporates our story about how we met and she had our guests chuckling several times throughout! We have had a handful of guests tell us how great she was, how there was no dull moment of dread as in some ceremonies they have attended and how she really made it personal! I can not wait to view the video(her son in law was our cinematographer btw!) so we can really watch it from a guests perspective!
Hands down Deb is awesome and we would absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for a personalized ceremony!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev deb was seriously amazing! So light hearted and fun! She brought joy to such an amazing day! My husband of course didn’t write his vows and I did, the day of he went to her with a list of things he loves about me and she very quickly made it into an amazing wedding vow!! She thinks on her feet and also hadthe great idea of us showing off our rings right After we put the bands on which made for a great pic!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to marry them! Thank you for all you did for us !!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Deb is amazing. She truly has a gift. She listens intently to your love story and will deliver the most personalized ceremony you could ever imagine! My guests were so impressed with our ceremony. It was so thoughtful, as if she's known us for years. There wasn't a dry eye in the house and it was truly my favorite part of the evening. Reverend Deb is a beautiful person inside and out. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Deb was the best! From our first meeting with her we knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony. It was exactly how we envisioned and we could not have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Deb was amazing. My husband and I got married last September and she made sure our ceremony was flawless. She made us feel extresmly comfortable from the moment we met her. She took time out to get to know us on a personal level and incorporated things that we told her in the ceremony. We would definitely recommend Rev Deb as your officiant.

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Deb is fabulous! From the moment my husband and I met with her we knew she was the officiant for us! We felt like she was genuinely interested in hearing our story and making our wedding everything we wanted and more! Our ceremony was beyond compare! Her kind words and joyful smile made our day even better! Thank you Deb for all you did for us! You're the best!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Having Rev Deb as our wedding officiant was truly a wonderful experience. When my husband and I met with Rev Deb prior to our wedding, she really made an effort to understand us as a couple and the journey we've had so far. She made very thoughtful recommendations for our ceremony and wanted to include all aspects that were important to us. Rev Deb was very professional and responsive to our questions; she always answered our emails in a timely manner. She was flexible when we wanted to add/remove/change details to our ceremony. The wedding ceremony itself was magical. Rev Deb speaks with compassion, enthusiasm, and sincerity. She is a great public speaker and captures the audience. We've had so many guests say that they were amazed by how loving, genuine, personal, and sweet our ceremony was. It truly was a perfect day and we are so grateful that we found Rev Deb. I highly recommend her to officiate your wedding, she is the best!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

RevDeb was wonderful. Made our wedding so special. Hit on every point that we had discussed with her in our initial meeting but also said it in a speedy way (it was close to 90 degrees out). I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Terri, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

While at a bridal expo, I noticed a sign with the same social work credentials as me. This intrigued me as I didn't know what a social worker was doing at a bridal expo! In speaking with reverend deb, her warm and welcoming personality was instantly noticed. She actually gave us a suggestion on another venue to look at, which ended up being where we got married. My husband and I are two different religions, and are not very religious individuals. Rev deb helped us brainstorm different ceremony options, and was patient with us. On the wedding day she was welcoming, calm, and put our nerves at ease. All of the guests complimented not only reverend deb but the unique wine box ceremony. I will definitely recommend rev deb!! Thank you for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Devon, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Love Rev. Deb Viola! What a pleasure to have had her perform our ceremony. We had a blended family religious ceremony; and I cannot express how beautiful it was. Rev deb also mentioned in prayer and had a moment of silence for my father in law and my grandmother who recently passed. It Meant a lot to us.
I highly recommend her; she made my day so easy, and she was awesome.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met Reverend Deb, we knew she was the one to officiate at our wedding. We wanted a spiritual ceremony and she presented us with many options. Our guests raved about how lovely it was. She is such a warm and engaging person and she really got to know us and our story. It was a day we’ll never forget.

Profile Picture Maggie and Rich, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Upon reading Rev Deb's website, my fiance and I both knew we were going to be very pleased with her. After meeting her we were even more thrilled. Our meeting was for about 45 minutes just talking about how we met and what we love about each other as Rev Deb took some notes. Everyone at our ceremony thought we had known her for years with the way she spoke of us and the detail with which she recalled events we had described. Rev Deb Kept religion in our ceremony, but made sure love was the focal point, which was exactly what drew my wife and I to her. If you are on the fence about an officiant I would highly recommend visiting Rev Deb and you will be blown away by your ceremony.

Profile Picture Jarred, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My guests were raving about our ceremony. Said they have never neen to anything like it. It was so personal. Rev Deb took the time to get to know us. We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I normally don't write reviews but I felt I had to write one for Rev. Deb since she was so amazing. I'm so happy we found her - our wedding would not have been the same without her! She was so amazing and helped us feel relaxed throughout the planning process. She also helped us come up with some great ceremony extras which we didn't even know existed. She was the one vendor we weren't worried about, and we were right - on the day of the wedding, Rev Deb arrived early (she actually got there before my mom haha) and helped walk us through everything. Our ceremony was amazing and we got a ton of compliments on it! I'm so happy that we found her!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/6/15, 1 Review