Ceremonies of the Heart Reviews

• Nicki

Nicki Fenice · Married on 10/28/2018

Rev Deb is amazing!

Rev Deb & Rabbi Sara!
    Thank you both so much for being wonderful and making it possible for Adam and I to have an amazing and unforgettable wedding. Everything was beautiful, the guests were happy and we were beyond pleased. Also, I wanted to say a personal thank you for the unexpected pieces, and making my Dad's memorial so lovely and appropriate. With the way the last 2 weeks have gone, there were a few loose ends that friends and family helped out with, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. We feel so fortunate to have been able to celebrate our day in such a beautiful space, thanks to Dad, we had perfect weather, and so many of our friends and family members commented on what a beautiful and personal ceremony you both provided.
    Everything was so wonderful, and we couldn’t ask for more ❤️
    Be well,
    Nicki & Adam

• Yanique

Yanique · Married on 08/12/2018

Words can not express hoe elated we were to have Rev Deb perform our wedding ceremony. her ceremonies are indeed from the heart. my Husband and I love the fact that Rev Deb was able to capture the person we are from our meeting, so much so that she had us captivated. her ceremonies are individualized, relaxed and definitely not rush, replaying the day in my head now, it felt like a fairy tale, this was how great she made our ceremony. Thank you Rev Deb

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2018

Our experience with Reverend Deb was absolutely amazing! We live out of state but we're getting married in NY on June 3, 2018. It was easy to stay in contact with Reverend Deb via phone and email. Our ceremony was perfect and we are so happy we decided on Reverend Deb as our officiant! Everyone at the wedding kept telling us just how beautiful the ceremony was. We will definitely recommend Reverend Deb in the future for anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you for such an amazing experience and making our ceremony so special!

Carol · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband Jim and I were married June 2, 2018. Rev. Deb was so kind and generous, she allowed us to be exactly who we are and made our ceremony so special. She even went over and above and did a (spiritual) "rain-dance" to keep us dry under our beautiful willow tree! We all loved her! The best!!

Ceremonies of the Heart 1

Ervin · Married on 05/26/2018

Deb viola is amazing. She has 5 stars for a reason and that is because she takes her work to heart and gives 150%.

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Reg Deb was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding day ceremony great. She put in all of the personal touches that we wanted and more. Everyone whom attended the ceremony comment on how beautiful the ceremony was. My husband and I can't thank her enough!!

Ceremonies of the Heart 2

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

From the moment my husband and I met Rev Deb we knew she would make our wedding day special. She is very personable and she was always available with any questions. If you want somebody who takes pride in what they do I would highly recommend Rev Deb Viola!

steph · Married on 10/10/2017

Most amazing officiant with rabbi sara!!! They both were a dynamic duo and brought the taste of both religions to our large ceremony in the best of ways. They had their work cut out for them, as my father in law passed right before the wedding, and so they had to address this tragic situation, but yet make the ceremony positive- and they did! It was so beautiful and special. Also, at our request just a half hour. Our guests were happy and we were thrilled. My ceremony is something that I will remember for a lifetime. Thank you so much deb for making our wedding dreams come true!

Alainamarie · Married on 10/06/2017

Rev Deb was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy I contacted her to marry me and my now husband. She married my sister and her husband back in sept 2010 & I couldn't imagine having anyone else for our ceremony

Ceremonies of the Heart 3

Katy · Married on 09/09/2017

Deb was incredible! We are still recieving compliments about how the ceremony was. We truely were able to make it our own thanks to her!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/13/2017

Reverend Debra is the best! She is warm and easy to talk to. Our wedding ceremony was so special thanks to her planning. She put us at ease during this stressful time with her reassurance and expertise. She made it a point to make the ceremony reflect us and gave us several options and ideas for the how the ceremony could go. She also has a beautiful speaking voice. Many guests commented on what a wonderful job she did.

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev Deb was fantastic! My husband and I live in DC but got married on Long Island. With us being remote, Rev Deb was so flexible in meeting with us and incredible accommodating to our busy schedules. Rev Deb provided us multiple ceremony scripts to review, which was great! Gave us the perfect ceremony that captured us as a couple! Rev Deb answered all questions with a prompt and thoughtful response. Rev Deb is professional, on time, responsive, and genuinely a very nice person and great to work with. We would recommend Rev Deb to anyone getting married! Thanks again Rev Deb!

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Rev Deb made our wedding day so special and we cannot thank her enough. From the moment we met her, we instantly felt comfortable with her. My husband is Irish and Catholic and I am Jewish (neither religious) and we knew we wanted a short ceremony that incorporated just a touch of each of our backgrounds. She helped us incorporate the breaking of the glass, an Irish blessing, and a quick prayer. She also wrote a special passage honoring my father who passed and her words were just perfect. I can't recommend Rev Deb enough for a special and unique ceremony.

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2017

I honestly can not say enough about Rev Deb, she went beyond my expectations. This was a 2nd marriage for both of us and my first wedding and believe me I wanted it to be special because this wS so special. When we spoke I immediately liked her, her warmth and kindness wS felt. I made no more calls. Our Devi e wS do personal by her just listening and talking and sharing this. Our joining of our 2 families with a sand ceremony was so beautiful and she added sand with us to even make it more special. I know some of this might not make sense to you but to us it meant everything. Reverend Deb thank you, again words can not express enough. Beyond my expectations! Would recommend a million times.

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 05/20/2017

Rev Deb was the first and last officiant my husband and I met with. We knew right away that she was PERFECT for us. She is so kind, understanding and personalizes every single ceremony. As much as I had a blast at my reception, my ceremony was truly the best. All of my guests raved about how perfect it was. My husband and I really aren't too mushy, we are more of the goof ball types and Rev Deb was right on board with that. She cracked jokes and let us create our ceremony with her so we could really feel like it was OURS, and not just the typical wedding. While my husband and I aren't very religious, our families are, and different ones at that. Rev Deb kept the peace and made both of our families happy, while also not bringing religion too much into it to keep my husband and I happy.

Seriously the best officiant I have EVER had the privilege of meeting or seen at any wedding. I'm so thankful we found her.

Dawn · Married on 04/30/2017

Rev Deb caught our attention at the only bridal show we attended in preparation for our wedding! We knew she was the one from that moment! Very easy to communicate with and very friendly! We met with her to discuss the wedding and she was so attentive and wanted as much information about us as we could give in order to get to know us on a personal level so she could deliver the best ceremony possible. At the end of this meeting she hugged us each goodbye which was a wonderful touch that made us even more confident!
    The wedding day was such a blur but standing there in front of Deb as she performed our ceremony was wonderful! We could tell just how attentive she was at our meeting by how detailed and perfect her material was! She incorporates our story about how we met and she had our guests chuckling several times throughout! We have had a handful of guests tell us how great she was, how there was no dull moment of dread as in some ceremonies they have attended and how she really made it personal! I can not wait to view the video(her son in law was our cinematographer btw!) so we can really watch it from a guests perspective!
    Hands down Deb is awesome and we would absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for a personalized ceremony!!

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2017

Rev deb was seriously amazing! So light hearted and fun! She brought joy to such an amazing day! My husband of course didn’t write his vows and I did, the day of he went to her with a list of things he loves about me and she very quickly made it into an amazing wedding vow!! She thinks on her feet and also hadthe great idea of us showing off our rings right After we put the bands on which made for a great pic!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to marry them! Thank you for all you did for us !!!

Tamara · Married on 04/01/2017

Reverend Deb is amazing. She truly has a gift. She listens intently to your love story and will deliver the most personalized ceremony you could ever imagine! My guests were so impressed with our ceremony. It was so thoughtful, as if she's known us for years. There wasn't a dry eye in the house and it was truly my favorite part of the evening. Reverend Deb is a beautiful person inside and out. I highly recommend her services!

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

Rev Deb was the best! From our first meeting with her we knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony. It was exactly how we envisioned and we could not have been more pleased!

Kristie · Married on 09/04/2016

Rev Deb was amazing. My husband and I got married last September and she made sure our ceremony was flawless. She made us feel extresmly comfortable from the moment we met her. She took time out to get to know us on a personal level and incorporated things that we told her in the ceremony. We would definitely recommend Rev Deb as your officiant.

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2016

Rev Deb is fabulous! From the moment my husband and I met with her we knew she was the officiant for us! We felt like she was genuinely interested in hearing our story and making our wedding everything we wanted and more! Our ceremony was beyond compare! Her kind words and joyful smile made our day even better! Thank you Deb for all you did for us! You're the best!

Diana · Married on 07/16/2016

Having Rev Deb as our wedding officiant was truly a wonderful experience. When my husband and I met with Rev Deb prior to our wedding, she really made an effort to understand us as a couple and the journey we've had so far. She made very thoughtful recommendations for our ceremony and wanted to include all aspects that were important to us. Rev Deb was very professional and responsive to our questions; she always answered our emails in a timely manner. She was flexible when we wanted to add/remove/change details to our ceremony. The wedding ceremony itself was magical. Rev Deb speaks with compassion, enthusiasm, and sincerity. She is a great public speaker and captures the audience. We've had so many guests say that they were amazed by how loving, genuine, personal, and sweet our ceremony was. It truly was a perfect day and we are so grateful that we found Rev Deb. I highly recommend her to officiate your wedding, she is the best!

Terri · Married on 07/16/2016

RevDeb was wonderful. Made our wedding so special. Hit on every point that we had discussed with her in our initial meeting but also said it in a speedy way (it was close to 90 degrees out). I would highly recommend her!!

Devon · Married on 07/10/2016

While at a bridal expo, I noticed a sign with the same social work credentials as me. This intrigued me as I didn't know what a social worker was doing at a bridal expo! In speaking with reverend deb, her warm and welcoming personality was instantly noticed. She actually gave us a suggestion on another venue to look at, which ended up being where we got married. My husband and I are two different religions, and are not very religious individuals. Rev deb helped us brainstorm different ceremony options, and was patient with us. On the wedding day she was welcoming, calm, and put our nerves at ease. All of the guests complimented not only reverend deb but the unique wine box ceremony. I will definitely recommend rev deb!! Thank you for making our day amazing!