Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant Reviews

101 | Old Bethpage, NY

101 Reviews for Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant

101 Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant Reviews

krista · Getting married on 11/11/2019

you can stop looking! Book with Aviva! Hands down my husband and I are so happy we did.. and our 175 guests... so many people came up to us and said how great Aviva was. Aviva made us and our guests feel so comfortable. She was able to capture our stories and feelings and turn them into a beautiful ceremony!

Katelynn · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Aviva! Although we aren't local to NY, Aviva was able to Skype us after work to plan our ceremony and learn about us as a couple! She then took what she had learned to draft an amazing ceremony that was almost perfect -- our edits were through no fault of her own, she did a great job capturing what we said, we just decided to make some edits after seeing it in writing to really make it our ideal ceremony -- and after just one round of edits, we had the ceremony of our dreams! She did not push back at all in the few changes, and the ceremony was amazing.

During our first meeting, she was also great about making recommendations about what we could include (some of which were our favorite parts of the ceremony, and were complimented by our guests!) and was not offended if we chose not to include other suggestions.

Aviva made it clear that the ceremony was the most important part of the day, and it was so incredibly special, we genuinely feel like it was.

Joe · Married on 09/29/2018

My wife and I were having a difficult time trying to find someone to marry us due to not being religious people. We came across Aviva and we’re sold from our first meeting. Aviva makes everything feel so easy and really captured our vision for our story to be told perfectly. Our guests couldn’t say enough good things about our ceremony. You won’t regret your choice of meeting with Aviva.

Kim · Married on 09/23/2018

Aviva was great 100% of the time from start to finish. She’s been doing this long enough to know what could potentially go wrong if things get out of hand with all the wedding craziness day of but keeps everyone focused and on track. She is personable and very easy to talk to. The ceremony was so great, and we got compliments throughout the night on how beautiful it was. I’d 100% suggest doing her custom written ceremony, our friends and families were laughing and crying throughout our ceremony all thanks to Avivas beautiful writing

• Gina

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Aviva is BEYOND AMAZING. She is very professional, very human, very funny and friendly. She did an incredible job helping us build our perfect ceremony. (she had so many ideas, more than we could even think of and knew that we even wanted in our ceremony) Also, She was very accommodating, and was very quick to answer any question we had.

We received nothing but compliments from our guests. If you're looking for officiant with a heart of gold, an incredible personality and a great sense of humor, YOU'VE FOUND HER. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

• Debbie

Debbie · Married on 09/02/2018

Aviva is amazing!

What a pleasure it was to work with Rev. Aviva! My husband and I were planning our wedding long distance, and she made everything so easy and stress-free. We had one phone call with her, and she was so down-to-earth, pleasant and professional, that we knew she was the one we wanted to do our ceremony. We chose the fully customized ceremony, and are so glad we did! Aviva takes the time to get to know you and your story, and she personalizes every aspect of your ceremony to reflect your personalities and your values. We’ve all had to sit through some of those boring, cookie-cutter ceremonies in our lives, so if you want to make sure your wedding is the exact opposite of that, work with Aviva! Not only is she lovely as a person, but she’s also so detail-oriented and communicates so clearly, that your mind is put at ease, knowing there will be absolutely nothing left to chance on your big day. She allows you unlimited revisions of your ceremony draft, but honestly you probably won’t need to do much -- she pretty much nailed ours on the first shot! Our friends and relatives were coming up to us at the reception and specifically telling us how much they enjoyed the ceremony, and what a beautiful job Aviva did. They all mentioned how personal and emotional and special it was – we even made a few folks cry! Aviva’s presence as an officiant is very positive and uplifting, and she truly added to the joy of our day.

Alexa · Married on 07/28/2018

FIVE STARS ACROSS THE BOARD. Avia is absolutely amazing. She personalized our ceremony from top too bottom. It was beautiful and sweet. We absolutely loved Aviva and would recommend all our family and friends who are getting married to use her!

Patrice · Married on 07/28/2018

Aviva is amazng!! Very professional, yet fun and inviting..she did a wonderful job helping us set up our ceremony ideas and turning them into reality on our wedding day. We had nothing but compliments from our guests about how great she was - she felt like a member of our family!! We recommend her to anyone getting married! I wish we could relive that day over and over.. you don't regret having Aviva by your side on your special day!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

We had the pleasure of having Aviva officiate our wedding this past Saturday. She did an absolutely amazing job putting together the perfect ceremony that was tailored specifically to my wife and I. Many of our guests also expressed how beautiful the ceremony was. She even gave us a keepsake binder of our full ceremony so we will never forget the amazing day. We highly recommend Aviva to anyone that is looking for the perfect ceremony that they will cherish forever! Thank you!!

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 1
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 2
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 3

Megan · Married on 04/08/2018

Aviva was amazing! We were recommended to her because she is fluent in "geek." She created a funny, light-hearted, beautiful ceremony for us, full of pop-culture references and personalized vows. She took our ideas and combined them with some great ones of her own to make the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She is wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone! All our guests loved her and we did as well.

She was very communicative about the marriage process and everything we needed to do to make it go smoothly. She e-mailed us everything we needed, exactly as she said she would. We have an amazing ceremony book she made for us to look back on through the years to come.

Thank you Aviva for a very memorable, amazing ceremony!

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 4
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 5

Amy · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband's sister got married back in December 2015 and hired Aviva Sala to conduct her ceremony. We thought she did a fantastic job, and decided to use her for our own wedding in November 2017. We met with her over the summer to discuss details on our ceremony for about an hour and half. She was very thorough - asked us questions on how we met, our personalities, things we looked for in each other, etc. - and she was able to put it all together in a very personalized ceremony. Her voice is kind, warm, and soothing. The way she told our love story during the ceremony was perfect - she paused right before the punch line, and the guests went wild! We also had a sand ceremony before we exchanged vows, and my sand was not pouring gracefully out of the bottle and got stucked - but Aviva played it off so casually, no one noticed the hiccup. Aviva did an amazing job at our wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! She is very accommodating, listens, and delivers exceptional service!

Danielle · Married on 11/17/2017

Aviva was absolutely wonderful!!! From the first e-mail to the day of our wedding, every interaction with her was outstanding!! Meeting with her was a very surreal experience; she asks questions that really give an intense insight into your relationship which helps make the ceremony unique and personal. We had guests coming up to us at our reception and weeks after the wedding saying how touching the ceremony was. Everyone had the same comment “I’ve never been to a ceremony like that before, it was so personal”. It wasn’t long boring or drawn out, it was simple and sweet and captured our essence as a couple perfectly!! Aviva has a very special skill and can read people very well. She is intuitive and personable and she just gets it!! I would HIGHLY recommend Aviva!!! What a great experience!

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 6

Jen · Married on 10/28/2017

Aviva was amazing for our wedding ceremony !! When we met with her for the first time I knew I wanted her to perform our ceremony , she took the time to get to know us and how we got together and she wrote a beautiful ceremony !! Couldn't have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony , my guests are still talking about how great she was and how much they enjoyed our ceremony !!

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

When Andrew & I were looking for an officiant, I knew after a phone call that Aviva would be the right person to marry us. Something about her genuine warmth made me decide right then and there that I wanted to book her immediately. Fortunately for us, she exceeded all of our expectations, not only at our ceremony, but throughout the process. I cannot begin to tell you how NERVOUS I was. I kept wondering if I would faint, would I need to sit? could I get through it? (at 36 weeks pregnant). Aviva, was readily avaliable by phone to chat with me, or just a quick e-mail away to answer any questions or concerns I was having. During the ceremony, Aviva captured our love story flawlessly! She was fun, engaging with our guests, and made me feel SO CALM! What nerves!?! It's almost a week later and we are still getting compliments about Aviva; stating how wonderful she was. Thank you so so very much for EVERYTHING you do, and continue to do for other couples. We cannot express in words how appreciative we are!

Denise · Married on 10/22/2017

We heard of Aviva through a friend of ours. I spoke with her on the phone the first time (didnt meet her face to face) and I booked her within the half hr we spoke. She had a very reassuring and pleasant demeanor. Aviva was VERY good at keeping in touch from day one (email and phone) and answered every single question I had. The day of came and she was punctual, smiling and gave this nervous bride a dry run and the rest went of the ceremony went off without a hitch. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 7
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 8
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 9
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/21/2017

Aviva was wonderful. She was our saving grace. A week before the wedding we realized we hadn't gotten anyone to officiate our wedding(our bad). So we messaged her with barely a week to go and she saves the wedding! Lol she was absolutely stellar and helped us out more than she can ever know. Thank you so much for everything!

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 10
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 11

Daniella · Married on 10/13/2017

Aviva was absolutely amazing! When we first started planning our wedding we were so worried about finding the perfect officiant. We were planning an offbeat wedding and were scared of an officiant not being into the whole idea. We came across Aviva and meeting her put all of our worries aside! She was so excited for all of our ideas and even had some of her own! We knew she was the one for us and booked her immediately! She wrote us the best customized ceremony. Her words are absolutely amazing, she had everybody in tears (and giggles!). She was sure to incorporate everything we wanted and was so flexible on making changes where needed. She is so passionate about her work and it really shows! She also makes sure every couple feels absolutely special (check out her social media and you will see!). We still have people complimenting us 3 weeks later on how amazing the ceremony was. We can not thank her enough for making our vows & our ceremony everything we dreamed of and giving us a perfect wedding!

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 12
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 13
    Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 14
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/08/2017

We cannot express our gratitude to Aviva for our wedding ceremony. About 3 weeks before our big day, we had to scramble to find a new officiant and got so lucky when we found Aviva through my sister-in-law. She was responsive immediately and flexible to set up a meeting with us ASAP. She took the time to really get to know us and make sure that or personalized ceremony touched on everything we wanted it to. She was so easy to talk to and coached us though our ceremony flawlessly. Not a single guest at our wedding hasn't commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, and it's all thanks to her.

Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant 15

Laura Beth · Married on 09/30/2017

We heard of Aviva through our vendor and couldn't of been happier! We asked Aviva to write a custom ceremony and it was absolutely perfect for us. We wanted something simple but also personal and that's exactly what she gave us. She also made everything super easy for us which was a huge help. We definitely recommend Aviva!

Marissa · Married on 09/21/2017

I could not thank Aviva enough for giving us the best and most exceptional ceremony ever. Aviva sat down with my husband and I, prior to the big day, and listened to our journey together. She told our story to our guests so beautifully in a way I will never forget. I cannot wait to get the video just to hear it again. She also incorporated wonderful ideas to make this ceremony heartfelt, unique, fun and exciting, just as we wanted. Our guests were so moved by her that they laughed and cried with joy throughout the ceremony . I still have family members talking about how wonderful our vows were. I am also still hearing from my single friends and family members how they want to use Aviva when their big day comes. Thank you Aviva.

Kayla · Married on 09/01/2017

Loved that we did customer vows. Everyone is telling us that our vows were the best! She was so accommodating and truly enjoyed to be there with us!

Jodi · Married on 08/19/2017

Aviva is amazing! This was a second wedding for both of us. Aviva is smart, caring, patient, creative, and so accommodating. She has a beautiful speaking voice and just the perfect balance of seriousness and humor. She is warm and calming, and made the entire process so easy. Aviva spent a great deal of time getting to know us and understand "our story." She helped us to incorporate our children and family into the ceremony in a way that was beautiful, comfortable and meaningful for all of us. Aviva has wonderful ideas and creatively helped us add some Jewish Traditions in just the right way. We felt our ceremony truly reflected our love and relationship, and was special and unique to us. Our family and friends continue to talk about how incredible our ceremony was months later! We highly recommend Aviva! In fact, you would be lucky to have her officiate your wedding.

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2017

To say I'm over the moon about my wedding ceremony is an understatement. My husband and I have been friends a long time and our love story is special.....and Aviva absolutely captured how special and unique it is in our ceremony. By far, my ceremony was our favorite part of our wedding day. We met with Aviva and she asked us questions to get to know us... to get to know our story....and our ceremony was one of a kind special unlike any other ceremony I've been to. I didn't want a "cookie cutter" ceremony and the ceremony Aviva gave is completely surpassed our expectations and we're so very grateful to her for making our day so memorable!!!

Alyssa · Married on 07/02/2017

Aviva was recommended to me by a friend and i'm glad we chose her. She was amazing. She took the information we gave her about our relationship and turned it into the best ceremony. I would highly recommend her. You definitely wont be disappointed.

Shayna · Married on 06/30/2017

Aviva is amazing! After meeting with a few other reverends and priests- a friend had recommended Aviva and we couldn't have been happier. She helped create the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony that my husband and I could have asked for. Our guests could not stop telling us how beautiful our ceremony was. She personalized our ceremony to be everything we wanted. She expressed our feelings, love and emotions so eloquently. I would highly recommend Aviva. Thank you Aviva!!