96 Reviews for Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Episcopalian (1)
Jewish (1)
96 Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant Reviews

you can stop looking! Book with Aviva! Hands down my husband and I are so happy we did.. and our 175 guests... so many people came up to us and said how great Aviva was. Aviva made us and our guests feel so comfortable. She was able to capture our stories and feelings and turn them into a beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture krista , 11/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

FIVE STARS ACROSS THE BOARD. Avia is absolutely amazing. She personalized our ceremony from top too bottom. It was beautiful and sweet. We absolutely loved Aviva and would recommend all our family and friends who are getting married to use her!

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Aviva is amazng!! Very professional, yet fun and inviting..she did a wonderful job helping us set up our ceremony ideas and turning them into reality on our wedding day. We had nothing but compliments from our guests about how great she was - she felt like a member of our family!! We recommend her to anyone getting married! I wish we could relive that day over and over.. you don't regret having Aviva by your side on your special day!

Profile Picture Patrice, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Aviva officiate our wedding this past Saturday. She did an absolutely amazing job putting together the perfect ceremony that was tailored specifically to my wife and I. Many of our guests also expressed how beautiful the ceremony was. She even gave us a keepsake binder of our full ceremony so we will never forget the amazing day. We highly recommend Aviva to anyone that is looking for the perfect ceremony that they will cherish forever! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva was amazing! We were recommended to her because she is fluent in "geek." She created a funny, light-hearted, beautiful ceremony for us, full of pop-culture references and personalized vows. She took our ideas and combined them with some great ones of her own to make the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She is wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone! All our guests loved her and we did as well.

She was very communicative about the marriage process and everything we needed to do to make it go smoothly. She e-mailed us everything we needed, exactly as she said she would. We have an amazing ceremony book she made for us to look back on through the years to come.

Thank you Aviva for a very memorable, amazing ceremony!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/8/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

My husband's sister got married back in December 2015 and hired Aviva Sala to conduct her ceremony. We thought she did a fantastic job, and decided to use her for our own wedding in November 2017. We met with her over the summer to discuss details on our ceremony for about an hour and half. She was very thorough - asked us questions on how we met, our personalities, things we looked for in each other, etc. - and she was able to put it all together in a very personalized ceremony. Her voice is kind, warm, and soothing. The way she told our love story during the ceremony was perfect - she paused right before the punch line, and the guests went wild! We also had a sand ceremony before we exchanged vows, and my sand was not pouring gracefully out of the bottle and got stucked - but Aviva played it off so casually, no one noticed the hiccup. Aviva did an amazing job at our wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! She is very accommodating, listens, and delivers exceptional service!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was amazing! However, my review would not be complete without mentioning what many guests have said to both my husband and I after the ceremony. "Your officiant was so wonderful to listen to." "She had a soothing voice and her words made me really emotional." These were just a couple of things that we were told by various guests. Aviva was a wonderful officiant to have. She was straight and to the point and made things easy for us to remember when it came time to say all of the necessary and legal phrases in order for us to be legally married. Her words during the ceremony made many of our wedding guests emotional because they truly felt that she understood us as a couple. The irony of this is that we, unfortunately, were never able to meet with Aviva prior to the ceremony. As residents of Maryland, we had to do most of our wedding planning from a few states away, including talking with Aviva and communicating with her what type of ceremony we wanted. She was absolutely a pleasure to work with and she made the whole ceremony aspect of the wedding a breeze. My husband and I would highly recommend her for your officiating needs. Thank you so much Aviva for helping to make our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Aviva was absolutely wonderful!!! From the first e-mail to the day of our wedding, every interaction with her was outstanding!! Meeting with her was a very surreal experience; she asks questions that really give an intense insight into your relationship which helps make the ceremony unique and personal. We had guests coming up to us at our reception and weeks after the wedding saying how touching the ceremony was. Everyone had the same comment “I’ve never been to a ceremony like that before, it was so personal”. It wasn’t long boring or drawn out, it was simple and sweet and captured our essence as a couple perfectly!! Aviva has a very special skill and can read people very well. She is intuitive and personable and she just gets it!! I would HIGHLY recommend Aviva!!! What a great experience!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Aviva was amazing for our wedding ceremony !! When we met with her for the first time I knew I wanted her to perform our ceremony , she took the time to get to know us and how we got together and she wrote a beautiful ceremony !! Couldn't have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony , my guests are still talking about how great she was and how much they enjoyed our ceremony !!

Profile Picture Jen , 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When Andrew & I were looking for an officiant, I knew after a phone call that Aviva would be the right person to marry us. Something about her genuine warmth made me decide right then and there that I wanted to book her immediately. Fortunately for us, she exceeded all of our expectations, not only at our ceremony, but throughout the process. I cannot begin to tell you how NERVOUS I was. I kept wondering if I would faint, would I need to sit? could I get through it? (at 36 weeks pregnant). Aviva, was readily avaliable by phone to chat with me, or just a quick e-mail away to answer any questions or concerns I was having. During the ceremony, Aviva captured our love story flawlessly! She was fun, engaging with our guests, and made me feel SO CALM! What nerves!?! It's almost a week later and we are still getting compliments about Aviva; stating how wonderful she was. Thank you so so very much for EVERYTHING you do, and continue to do for other couples. We cannot express in words how appreciative we are!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We heard of Aviva through a friend of ours. I spoke with her on the phone the first time (didnt meet her face to face) and I booked her within the half hr we spoke. She had a very reassuring and pleasant demeanor. Aviva was VERY good at keeping in touch from day one (email and phone) and answered every single question I had. The day of came and she was punctual, smiling and gave this nervous bride a dry run and the rest went of the ceremony went off without a hitch. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was wonderful. She was our saving grace. A week before the wedding we realized we hadn't gotten anyone to officiate our wedding(our bad). So we messaged her with barely a week to go and she saves the wedding! Lol she was absolutely stellar and helped us out more than she can ever know. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Aviva was absolutely amazing! When we first started planning our wedding we were so worried about finding the perfect officiant. We were planning an offbeat wedding and were scared of an officiant not being into the whole idea. We came across Aviva and meeting her put all of our worries aside! She was so excited for all of our ideas and even had some of her own! We knew she was the one for us and booked her immediately! She wrote us the best customized ceremony. Her words are absolutely amazing, she had everybody in tears (and giggles!). She was sure to incorporate everything we wanted and was so flexible on making changes where needed. She is so passionate about her work and it really shows! She also makes sure every couple feels absolutely special (check out her social media and you will see!). We still have people complimenting us 3 weeks later on how amazing the ceremony was. We can not thank her enough for making our vows & our ceremony everything we dreamed of and giving us a perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Daniella, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

We cannot express our gratitude to Aviva for our wedding ceremony. About 3 weeks before our big day, we had to scramble to find a new officiant and got so lucky when we found Aviva through my sister-in-law. She was responsive immediately and flexible to set up a meeting with us ASAP. She took the time to really get to know us and make sure that or personalized ceremony touched on everything we wanted it to. She was so easy to talk to and coached us though our ceremony flawlessly. Not a single guest at our wedding hasn't commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, and it's all thanks to her.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We heard of Aviva through our vendor and couldn't of been happier! We asked Aviva to write a custom ceremony and it was absolutely perfect for us. We wanted something simple but also personal and that's exactly what she gave us. She also made everything super easy for us which was a huge help. We definitely recommend Aviva!

Profile Picture Laura Beth, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

I could not thank Aviva enough for giving us the best and most exceptional ceremony ever. Aviva sat down with my husband and I, prior to the big day, and listened to our journey together. She told our story to our guests so beautifully in a way I will never forget. I cannot wait to get the video just to hear it again. She also incorporated wonderful ideas to make this ceremony heartfelt, unique, fun and exciting, just as we wanted. Our guests were so moved by her that they laughed and cried with joy throughout the ceremony . I still have family members talking about how wonderful our vows were. I am also still hearing from my single friends and family members how they want to use Aviva when their big day comes. Thank you Aviva.

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Loved that we did customer vows. Everyone is telling us that our vows were the best! She was so accommodating and truly enjoyed to be there with us!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva is amazing! This was a second wedding for both of us. Aviva is smart, caring, patient, creative, and so accommodating. She has a beautiful speaking voice and just the perfect balance of seriousness and humor. She is warm and calming, and made the entire process so easy. Aviva spent a great deal of time getting to know us and understand "our story." She helped us to incorporate our children and family into the ceremony in a way that was beautiful, comfortable and meaningful for all of us. Aviva has wonderful ideas and creatively helped us add some Jewish Traditions in just the right way. We felt our ceremony truly reflected our love and relationship, and was special and unique to us. Our family and friends continue to talk about how incredible our ceremony was months later! We highly recommend Aviva! In fact, you would be lucky to have her officiate your wedding.

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva was wonderful from day 1. We had her write a personalized ceremony for us, and wow! It captured all of the important pieces of us, and our lives together. The ceremony itself was light, relaxed, and comfortable, and Aviva's delivery was perfect. She guided us through, and left us with a wonderful memory. Every one of our guests have told us that the ceremony was beautiful - and I feel the same way! Thank You Aviva!

Profile Picture Brit, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

To say I'm over the moon about my wedding ceremony is an understatement. My husband and I have been friends a long time and our love story is special.....and Aviva absolutely captured how special and unique it is in our ceremony. By far, my ceremony was our favorite part of our wedding day. We met with Aviva and she asked us questions to get to know us... to get to know our story....and our ceremony was one of a kind special unlike any other ceremony I've been to. I didn't want a "cookie cutter" ceremony and the ceremony Aviva gave is completely surpassed our expectations and we're so very grateful to her for making our day so memorable!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was recommended to me by a friend and i'm glad we chose her. She was amazing. She took the information we gave her about our relationship and turned it into the best ceremony. I would highly recommend her. You definitely wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva is amazing! After meeting with a few other reverends and priests- a friend had recommended Aviva and we couldn't have been happier. She helped create the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony that my husband and I could have asked for. Our guests could not stop telling us how beautiful our ceremony was. She personalized our ceremony to be everything we wanted. She expressed our feelings, love and emotions so eloquently. I would highly recommend Aviva. Thank you Aviva!!

Profile Picture Shayna, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva Sala dud an amazing job performing our wedding ceremony it's unbelievable how she put into words everything that Peter and I was feeling and wanted to say ourselves she spoke for us and did just a wonderful job we were extremely pleased

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She captured the essence of who were are and told our story in a way that made people smile and feel our love for each other. She came highly recommended by friends that were married by her or witnessed previous ceremonies. We could not have made a better choice.

Profile Picture Karen , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I booked our wedding at The Royalton, we had no idea how to choose or what to look for in a wedding officiant. The Royalton had made some suggestions and we were able to find the amazing Reverend Aviva. I had looked at her ceremony videos prior to reaching out to her and I knew that she would be perfect for our ceremony. Meeting with Reverend Aviva to go over ceremony details was easy and fun. She understood exactly the kind of ceremony that we wanted to have and also had creative ideas. She is professional, sweet, and 100% reliable. I had people coming up to me at the reception and also commenting after the wedding how wonderful she was. I could not have had anyone better marry my husband and I and highly recommend Reverend Aviva to be the one to make your ceremony extra special and memorable!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews