89 Reviews for Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Episcopalian (1)
Jewish (1)
89 Aviva Sala - Wedding Officiant Reviews

My husband's sister got married back in December 2015 and hired Aviva Sala to conduct her ceremony. We thought she did a fantastic job, and decided to use her for our own wedding in November 2017. We met with her over the summer to discuss details on our ceremony for about an hour and half. She was very thorough - asked us questions on how we met, our personalities, things we looked for in each other, etc. - and she was able to put it all together in a very personalized ceremony. Her voice is kind, warm, and soothing. The way she told our love story during the ceremony was perfect - she paused right before the punch line, and the guests went wild! We also had a sand ceremony before we exchanged vows, and my sand was not pouring gracefully out of the bottle and got stucked - but Aviva played it off so casually, no one noticed the hiccup. Aviva did an amazing job at our wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! She is very accommodating, listens, and delivers exceptional service!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was amazing! However, my review would not be complete without mentioning what many guests have said to both my husband and I after the ceremony. "Your officiant was so wonderful to listen to." "She had a soothing voice and her words made me really emotional." These were just a couple of things that we were told by various guests. Aviva was a wonderful officiant to have. She was straight and to the point and made things easy for us to remember when it came time to say all of the necessary and legal phrases in order for us to be legally married. Her words during the ceremony made many of our wedding guests emotional because they truly felt that she understood us as a couple. The irony of this is that we, unfortunately, were never able to meet with Aviva prior to the ceremony. As residents of Maryland, we had to do most of our wedding planning from a few states away, including talking with Aviva and communicating with her what type of ceremony we wanted. She was absolutely a pleasure to work with and she made the whole ceremony aspect of the wedding a breeze. My husband and I would highly recommend her for your officiating needs. Thank you so much Aviva for helping to make our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Aviva was amazing for our wedding ceremony !! When we met with her for the first time I knew I wanted her to perform our ceremony , she took the time to get to know us and how we got together and she wrote a beautiful ceremony !! Couldn't have asked for a better person to perform our ceremony , my guests are still talking about how great she was and how much they enjoyed our ceremony !!

Profile Picture Jen , 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When Andrew & I were looking for an officiant, I knew after a phone call that Aviva would be the right person to marry us. Something about her genuine warmth made me decide right then and there that I wanted to book her immediately. Fortunately for us, she exceeded all of our expectations, not only at our ceremony, but throughout the process. I cannot begin to tell you how NERVOUS I was. I kept wondering if I would faint, would I need to sit? could I get through it? (at 36 weeks pregnant). Aviva, was readily avaliable by phone to chat with me, or just a quick e-mail away to answer any questions or concerns I was having. During the ceremony, Aviva captured our love story flawlessly! She was fun, engaging with our guests, and made me feel SO CALM! What nerves!?! It's almost a week later and we are still getting compliments about Aviva; stating how wonderful she was. Thank you so so very much for EVERYTHING you do, and continue to do for other couples. We cannot express in words how appreciative we are!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We heard of Aviva through a friend of ours. I spoke with her on the phone the first time (didnt meet her face to face) and I booked her within the half hr we spoke. She had a very reassuring and pleasant demeanor. Aviva was VERY good at keeping in touch from day one (email and phone) and answered every single question I had. The day of came and she was punctual, smiling and gave this nervous bride a dry run and the rest went of the ceremony went off without a hitch. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was wonderful. She was our saving grace. A week before the wedding we realized we hadn't gotten anyone to officiate our wedding(our bad). So we messaged her with barely a week to go and she saves the wedding! Lol she was absolutely stellar and helped us out more than she can ever know. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Aviva was absolutely amazing! When we first started planning our wedding we were so worried about finding the perfect officiant. We were planning an offbeat wedding and were scared of an officiant not being into the whole idea. We came across Aviva and meeting her put all of our worries aside! She was so excited for all of our ideas and even had some of her own! We knew she was the one for us and booked her immediately! She wrote us the best customized ceremony. Her words are absolutely amazing, she had everybody in tears (and giggles!). She was sure to incorporate everything we wanted and was so flexible on making changes where needed. She is so passionate about her work and it really shows! She also makes sure every couple feels absolutely special (check out her social media and you will see!). We still have people complimenting us 3 weeks later on how amazing the ceremony was. We can not thank her enough for making our vows & our ceremony everything we dreamed of and giving us a perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Daniella, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

We cannot express our gratitude to Aviva for our wedding ceremony. About 3 weeks before our big day, we had to scramble to find a new officiant and got so lucky when we found Aviva through my sister-in-law. She was responsive immediately and flexible to set up a meeting with us ASAP. She took the time to really get to know us and make sure that or personalized ceremony touched on everything we wanted it to. She was so easy to talk to and coached us though our ceremony flawlessly. Not a single guest at our wedding hasn't commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, and it's all thanks to her.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We heard of Aviva through our vendor and couldn't of been happier! We asked Aviva to write a custom ceremony and it was absolutely perfect for us. We wanted something simple but also personal and that's exactly what she gave us. She also made everything super easy for us which was a huge help. We definitely recommend Aviva!

Profile Picture Laura Beth, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

I could not thank Aviva enough for giving us the best and most exceptional ceremony ever. Aviva sat down with my husband and I, prior to the big day, and listened to our journey together. She told our story to our guests so beautifully in a way I will never forget. I cannot wait to get the video just to hear it again. She also incorporated wonderful ideas to make this ceremony heartfelt, unique, fun and exciting, just as we wanted. Our guests were so moved by her that they laughed and cried with joy throughout the ceremony . I still have family members talking about how wonderful our vows were. I am also still hearing from my single friends and family members how they want to use Aviva when their big day comes. Thank you Aviva.

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva is amazing! This was a second wedding for both of us. Aviva is smart, caring, patient, creative, and so accommodating. She has a beautiful speaking voice and just the perfect balance of seriousness and humor. She is warm and calming, and made the entire process so easy. Aviva spent a great deal of time getting to know us and understand "our story." She helped us to incorporate our children and family into the ceremony in a way that was beautiful, comfortable and meaningful for all of us. Aviva has wonderful ideas and creatively helped us add some Jewish Traditions in just the right way. We felt our ceremony truly reflected our love and relationship, and was special and unique to us. Our family and friends continue to talk about how incredible our ceremony was months later! We highly recommend Aviva! In fact, you would be lucky to have her officiate your wedding.

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva was wonderful from day 1. We had her write a personalized ceremony for us, and wow! It captured all of the important pieces of us, and our lives together. The ceremony itself was light, relaxed, and comfortable, and Aviva's delivery was perfect. She guided us through, and left us with a wonderful memory. Every one of our guests have told us that the ceremony was beautiful - and I feel the same way! Thank You Aviva!

Profile Picture Brit, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

To say I'm over the moon about my wedding ceremony is an understatement. My husband and I have been friends a long time and our love story is special.....and Aviva absolutely captured how special and unique it is in our ceremony. By far, my ceremony was our favorite part of our wedding day. We met with Aviva and she asked us questions to get to know us... to get to know our story....and our ceremony was one of a kind special unlike any other ceremony I've been to. I didn't want a "cookie cutter" ceremony and the ceremony Aviva gave is completely surpassed our expectations and we're so very grateful to her for making our day so memorable!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was recommended to me by a friend and i'm glad we chose her. She was amazing. She took the information we gave her about our relationship and turned it into the best ceremony. I would highly recommend her. You definitely wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva is amazing! After meeting with a few other reverends and priests- a friend had recommended Aviva and we couldn't have been happier. She helped create the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony that my husband and I could have asked for. Our guests could not stop telling us how beautiful our ceremony was. She personalized our ceremony to be everything we wanted. She expressed our feelings, love and emotions so eloquently. I would highly recommend Aviva. Thank you Aviva!!

Profile Picture Shayna, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva Sala dud an amazing job performing our wedding ceremony it's unbelievable how she put into words everything that Peter and I was feeling and wanted to say ourselves she spoke for us and did just a wonderful job we were extremely pleased

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She captured the essence of who were are and told our story in a way that made people smile and feel our love for each other. She came highly recommended by friends that were married by her or witnessed previous ceremonies. We could not have made a better choice.

Profile Picture Karen , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I booked our wedding at The Royalton, we had no idea how to choose or what to look for in a wedding officiant. The Royalton had made some suggestions and we were able to find the amazing Reverend Aviva. I had looked at her ceremony videos prior to reaching out to her and I knew that she would be perfect for our ceremony. Meeting with Reverend Aviva to go over ceremony details was easy and fun. She understood exactly the kind of ceremony that we wanted to have and also had creative ideas. She is professional, sweet, and 100% reliable. I had people coming up to me at the reception and also commenting after the wedding how wonderful she was. I could not have had anyone better marry my husband and I and highly recommend Reverend Aviva to be the one to make your ceremony extra special and memorable!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Aviva for our 5/12/17 wedding at The Fox Hollow. In the early stages of our wedding planning, my mom mentioned that Aviva, a former colleague of her’s officiates weddings and we soon discovered that Aviva also happened to be a recommended vendor of our venue, so it was a perfect match! We watched some of her videos of past ceremonies and read reviews and could immediately tell that she would create a beautiful ceremony for us. Aviva takes your journey as a couple and your vows for the future and creates something amazing; we were so excited to share such a special moment with our family and friends. We did not want a religious ceremony and we really wanted our wedding to reflect us and Aviva did exactly that. Our entire wedding day was such a whirlwind and so much of it was a blur, but my husband and I both keep saying that we most vividly remember our ceremony which I think speaks to how special Aviva made it. Our guests keep complimenting how beautiful our ceremony was! Aviva was patient with any changes we made and was open to any of our ideas, including our “to infinity and beyond” switch for “till death do us part” and countless other personal touches. We are so happy to have had Aviva marry us and help make a memory that will truly last a lifetime, would happily recommend her to anyone who wants a truly personal and beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/12/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

On April 21st I married my best friend and Aviva help make it the best night of my life. We opted for personalized ceremony but with our schedules we couldn't make it to her office to sit down with her. She worked with us around our schedule to collect our information and created a service that had people laughing and crying all the way through the service. No one could have done better. She is simply amazing and we were so lucky to have her.

Profile Picture Gail, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We just had our wedding this past weekend and it was amazing! Aviva really took time to get to know us and made our ceremony so personal. Our guests complimented us on our ceremony because it was so personal and engaging. Thank you so much Aviva for everything!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was AMAZING. From the first time I spoke to her she made me feel so comfortable & I was confident that she would make our day beyond special. And that she did!!! She helped us to put together such a beautiful & meaningful ceremony. Our ceremony will always be my favorite part of that day. I would recommend Aviva to anyone who is getting married. Thank you Aviva for sharing our special day with us!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Aviva was great! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone sweet, honest, caring and professional. She did a great ceremony with a very personal touch. She also recommended a photographer that was great. Thanks Aviva

Profile Picture Mallory, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva was great. Super easy to work with, listened to what we wanted out of ceremony and delivered just that. Our guests raved about what a great ceremony we had!!

Profile Picture allyson, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Aviva is incredible. My husband and I were in a real pinch - set to get married in a few days, and all of our officiants had fallen through. Aviva not only responded to us immediately when we called her, but put us at such ease. I knew from the moment I got her on the phone she was going to be wonderful. She helped us every step of the way and put together a truly beautiful ceremony for us - in such a short amount of time. We opted for a civil ceremony that was very similar to the one listed as the sample on the Church of the Ancient Ways website she directed us to. Despite building off a sample, our ceremony felt unique to us and very special, as we made small tweaks to fit us better. I also appreciated having a sample to build from - it helped my husband and I really picture what we wanted. Our wedding was very small and intimate, in my parents' living room with about 15 guests. She struck just the right tone for our ceremony, and stuck to exactly what we discussed beforehand. We also really appreciated how professional, detailed, prompt and helpful she was - both before and after the ceremony. She provided us with everything we could need afterwards as well - info on how to change names, how to track our marriage certificate, etc. Aviva is a warm, thoughtful person, in addition to a top-notch professional and I would recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant - whether your wedding was small and at home like ours, or large and in a more traditional wedding setting. She is the best!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/30/16, 1 Review