Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant

Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant

About Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant

Rabbi Sara - Sara Shonfeld Interfaith wedding officiant - Interfaith officiant

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I am an ordained Interfaith Rabbi and an Interfaith wedding officiant. ,
I was born and raised in Israel where I studied education, music education and Jewish- studies.
In the past ten years I have had the honor to officiate Jewish, interfaith, spiritual, non-denominational, and civil ceremonies in Long Island, NY and the tri-state area. What a blessing it is to be part of my couples' most special day of their life!
My ceremonies are personalized, inclusive, welcoming, warm and joyful.
I will work with you to create the ceremony that you will feel most connected to. My goal is that every one of your guests will feel included and connected.
For Jewish and interfaith ceremonies, I chant the prayers and Blessings with the original melodies in native fluent Hebrew.
I work with each couple individually and tailor your own ceremony for you and your families. Often, I co-officiate a Jewish Interfaith wedding along with a priest, pastor, reverend, deacon and other religious ministers, I am respectfully open and accepting of all traditions and seeing them all as equal paths. I work with a diverse group of co-officiants to create a balanced and harmonious wedding.

Together, we will create a unique ceremony that will make your special day a day you will cherish and  remember in your hearts forever.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant on

49 Reviews for Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Thank you to Rabbi Sara Shonfeld for helping us to create a spiritual, thoughtful and truly beautiful wedding ceremony! Rabbi Shonfeld worked with my husband and me to incorporate family traditions and Jewish traditions while keeping the ceremony modern and truly about us as a couple. We even incorporated lighting the Hanukkah candles! Her gregarious personality, warmth, humor and enthusiasm made all feel welcomed and included. Her acceptance of our beliefs and varying family backgrounds was wonderful. Rabbi Shonfeld’s true joy and passion for helping join two people in marriage is incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara Shonfeld was the most professional, courteous, heartwarming, and articulate Rabbi I have ever met and I am beyond grateful and that she was available to officiate our wedding. She took the time to answer all of our questions, and go through every detail of our wedding with us. On the wedding day she made us both feel like it was just us 3 in the room by being funny, sincere, and heartfelt. She made our ceremony match us to a tee. Afterwards, we had so many of our guests come up to us saying how it was not only the best Jewish ceremony they've ever been to BUT it was the best ceremony overall they've ever been to. Our guests are still raving about Rabbi Sara Shonfeld and even our parents are excited at the possibility of using her again for future events. I would recommend her to everyone I know because they would be in beyond capable hands.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews

78 Photos

My Photo Album

78 Photos

1 VIDEO

Wedding ceremonies - Happy days!
0:57 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sara does a great ceremony

Events

90 shelter lane, Levittown, NY 11756   See On Map
516-242-8005 (phone)
Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant is a wedding Officiant from Long Island NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NYC , Nassau county and suffolk county , and Queens , Manhatten . Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant is a professional Minister/ Rabbi that has been part of the Long Island and NYC wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Interfaith wedding, Rabbi, Interfaith Jewish ceremonies.