52 Reviews for Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant

User Photos
51 Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant Reviews

There are no words to describe how perfectly Rabbi Sara officiated our daughter's wedding ceremony last weekend. It was simply beautiful and captured the spirit and the essence of the amazing couple: Jennifer and Clinton. Rabbi Sara spent time with us and worked carefully to personalize the ceremony and made it uniquely special. Nearly every guest commented on how amazing the ceremony was. Rabbi Sara is very special and I am so happy we chose her for this most special day. Thank you Rabbi Sara!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sara was one of the best things about our wedding. She worked long and hard with us to create a ceremony that was touching, emotional, personal, and very much ours. She gave so much of herself before the wedding.

Half the people were Israeli and half American, so it was important to us to have a ceremony both in English and in Hebrew, and one that spoke to everyone. It was a great success. So many people after the ceremony came up to say how they cried and asked about her, wanting to know if she was willing and able to come to Israel to marry them.

Sara is funny, easy going, caring, and made the entire process as easy and carefree as possible. And she's a Brandi Carlile fan, not something you find every day! So you can also trust her taste in music.

Choosing Sara to marry us was the best decision we made during our planning of the wedding. We highly recommend her with all our hearts. You won't be sorry.

Photo for Sara Shonfeld - Rabbi & Interfaith Officiant Review
Profile Picture Omri, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you to Rabbi Sara Shonfeld for helping us to create a spiritual, thoughtful and truly beautiful wedding ceremony! Rabbi Shonfeld worked with my husband and me to incorporate family traditions and Jewish traditions while keeping the ceremony modern and truly about us as a couple. We even incorporated lighting the Hanukkah candles! Her gregarious personality, warmth, humor and enthusiasm made all feel welcomed and included. Her acceptance of our beliefs and varying family backgrounds was wonderful. Rabbi Shonfeld’s true joy and passion for helping join two people in marriage is incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara Shonfeld was the most professional, courteous, heartwarming, and articulate Rabbi I have ever met and I am beyond grateful and that she was available to officiate our wedding. She took the time to answer all of our questions, and go through every detail of our wedding with us. On the wedding day she made us both feel like it was just us 3 in the room by being funny, sincere, and heartfelt. She made our ceremony match us to a tee. Afterwards, we had so many of our guests come up to us saying how it was not only the best Jewish ceremony they've ever been to BUT it was the best ceremony overall they've ever been to. Our guests are still raving about Rabbi Sara Shonfeld and even our parents are excited at the possibility of using her again for future events. I would recommend her to everyone I know because they would be in beyond capable hands.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara Shonfeld was amazing and listened to exactly what we wanted and created a lovely ceremony. She was warm and extremely accommodating and easy to communicate with. Not only did we love her service but all of our guests told us how fatanstic she was!

Profile Picture Brent, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Less than one week before our wedding our officiant hinted signs of backing out, more or less just not showing up. We called our venue and they let us know should he back out last minute or not show up that we would forgo the ceremony and just go into cocktail hour/reception. I was devastated. They gave us the contact info for interfaith wedding officiants and my mother called. Sara called back instantly and my mother explained the whole situation. Sara was more than willing to sit in the background and help out or be the backup should our officiant not show. My mom loved her instantly just by the phone call. Sara then emailed me telling me all about herself and her services and asked me all of these questions about my husband and I. She put us all at ease. We knew she knew her stuff. She asked us for a copy of our ceremonial draft Never even heard of that, our current officiant I guess was just winging it. In less than 12 hours Sara had produced a ceremonial draft and as I read it, I began to cry. It was a wedding. My wedding. She added and removed what we wanted. She listened and she delivered perfectly. The original officiant backed out just before the wedding, but I feel like everything happens for a reason and Sara was meant to be our officiant. She was warm and welcoming. I felt like I knew her forever. When we got to the venue before the ceremony Sara greeted me with a HUGE hug, she went over everything with us and answered any questions we had. I LOVED my ceremony. Sara made us laugh, had us in tears (good tears) She was enthusiastic and made us feel like we were the only wedding she had on her mind! Looking at pictures from the ceremony she never broke from a loving smile on her face. I can't say enough good things about Sara, If you want a warm, loving and customized ceremony made just for you DO NOT HESITATE to have Sara as your officiant. Everyone raved about how great she was and how she was a blessing. My husband and I couldn't be more happy.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Debbie and Rabbi Sara did the most beautiful ceremony a girl could dream of and made all of my dreams come true. At our request it was only a half hour. It was for my large 400+ sized wedding. All of my guests were pleased and could not stop complementing how beautiful this ceremony went. The ceremony incorporated the best of both religions and highlighted the beauty of my relaitonship. Also, they do elequently spoke of a very close family member who recently passed and that made the ceremony! When we have children we will be using Rabbi Sara and Rev. Debbie’s services again, and I look so forward to it! You guys are the absolute best.

Profile Picture steph, 10/10/17, 6 Reviews

Dear Sara,
We want to take a moment to just thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Please know that not only do we feel you gave us the best wedding ceremony, but everyone felt the same way and you were the most talked about topics of the wedding!
You really made us feel special, like you have known us, and your humor was an added to bonus to an already beautiful day. Please know that you made our wedding one that we will remember for the rest of our life. From the both of us,
with love,
Jason and Renee Goldfarb

Profile Picture Renee, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy to have had Rabbi Sara lead our ceremony. We worked closely with her to craft a ceremony that reflected us and Rabbi Sara was extremely accommodating all throughout. Our guests mentioned to us what a light hearted, personable and warm ceremony it turned out to be.

Profile Picture carmel, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sara was absolutely wonderful! She made our wedding ceremony even more amazing then we could have imagined. She was very warm and loving with not just us but our families and guests. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our families and friends have not stopped raving about Rabbi Sara Shonfeld, and her co-officiant for our wedding, Pastor April Gismondi of Church of Ancient Ways! They are so lovely, and so talented, and we can’t say enough great things about them both. They did a wonderful job as a team, seamlessly integrating our two faiths in a way that felt thoughtful and incredibly special. I imagine they are equally fantastic officiating on their own, too. From the moment we met during our first planning meeting, we were blown away by how warm, sincere, and fun they both are - they were so excited to learn about who we were, how we met, and the ceremony we envisioned. They both are filled with amazing enthusiasm, love, and creativity, which was evident throughout the process and then of course during the ceremony, which they made so special and memorable for us and our guests. We are so grateful that we found Rabbi Sara and Pastor April and for the beautiful ceremony they helped us to create - thank you both so very much!

Profile Picture Alexis and Dan, 6/25/17, 4 Reviews

Sara did amazing job
we speak with her before the wedding and she was very happy to help us. we talk with her couple times before the wedding and she was very helpful. on the day of we sta for couple min to go over the ceremony part. everything was professional and done so good
thanks a lot for making our special day even more special

Profile Picture silviya, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cannot say enough about how wonderful Rabbi Sara and Rev Deb are! We had a beautiful and personal interfaith ceremony that all of our guests loved. We just watched our wedding video and couldn’t believe how perfect they were. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was really beautiful. Guests had a lot of compliments for rabbi Sara, everyone said how beautiful the wedding was

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara was absolutely incredible. I highly highly recommend her as a wedding officiant. She really helped my husband and I tailor our ceremony to our preferences both religious and in terms of the length/personal nature to the ceremony. Every aspect of the ceremony I asked for she delivered on. The #1 compliment we got on our wedding day was how amazing our ceremony is. My husband and I both work long and inflexible hours and she worked with us via email and was very flexible. I could not be happier with my choice to pick Rabbi Sara to marry us!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was one of the best things about our wedding!!! Everyone raved about the ceremony and she made it so personal and so special!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara & Pastor April were the perfect duo for our wedding! They were so easy to work with through the entire process and made the wedding day even easier. There enthusiasm and excitement truly showed and it was a heart felt ceremony that I will always cherish. Every guest commented on how nice and special the ceremony was and that is what the wedding is really all about!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sarah is a gift.. she brings such joy into a room and such passion for love .. We are so happy she married us. Everyone talked about them after the ceremony how beautiful it was. From the moment you sit down to plan until the moment you say I do.. The love shines through.. So happy we were married by Rabbi Sarah and Reverend Deb.. I think we also made forever friends as well.. How could you not want to be around such amazing positive energy.

Profile Picture kerri, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sara was easy to work with and made sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it to be!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara and her colleague Reverend Debra were amazing to work with while planning my wedding in October. My guests can't get over the ceremony the two of them performed together on my wedding day. It was so unique and so special and all around just one of a kind. You should be honored to have such kind and qualified women to officiate your wedding or any other event for that matter.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara Shonfeld was the perfect officiant for our wedding. We are Jewish though not super religious and it was the best balance of traditional and personal/non-traditional elements. She spent a LOT of time making our ceremony so beautifully personalized. Many of our guests raved that it was the best ceremony they've attended and some even thought Sara was our relative because it was so personal. You can just feel Sara's warmth and kindness as she speaks. I couldn't imagine anyone doing as good of a job. Even as the bees swarmed our heads the whole ceremony she kept her composure and executed flawlessly!! Thank you so much Sara for a wonderful Ketubah signing and flawless wedding ceremony that we will cherish along with our family and friends always.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She made our wedding so perfect and special!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I had another officiant booked but found ourselves excited to lose our deposit in order to book Sara. Upon meeting her we immediately knew she was the one. Not only were our guests blown away but she even exceeded our expectations! Our most popular compliment has been that of our ceremony.

Profile Picture Liz, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Sara was always a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and always friendly. Everyone at our wedding told us how beautiful the ceremony was and how much the liked her! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/5/16, 3 Reviews