Patchogue, NY 11772 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About "We Do" LI Weddings

Every ceremony we do is personalized to fit the couple. From completely out-of-the-box flash-mob ceremonies to sweet and romantic ceremonies in catering halls or parks, we cater to couples who want more than a standard ceremony, they want a ceremony that will be completely theirs. We are honored to work with couples and build a relationship that puts them at ease with one less thing to worry about on the big day. We believe that each couples ceremony should be centered around them, include their guests, and leave a lasting impression of just how the ceremony reflected on the love and comittment the couple is making, and just how well it fit their personalities and interests.

I'm Meghan, and both my husband William and I are non-denominational ministers registered with New York City. I could tell you just how much we offer to couples, but the reviews say more than I ever could. If you would like to find out more, we can set up an in-person meeting, or factetime or skype if you are planning to be married on Long Island but are not from here. The best thing you could do is get a sense of who we are and what we offer to see if we fit with your dreams.

Follow "We Do" LI Weddings on

12e65db359183168 1521210360 74563ba5489a8968 1521210358142 3 IMG 1961
cbdda63e40d392b1 1521210360 df83118b8b10934e 1521210358148 4 IMG 1962

31 Reviews for "We Do" LI Weddings

Crystal · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I just loved Meghan! She arrived to my house a few minutes early, had no problem interacting with my loud family, she entertained my little baby who wanted to play with her and then was so kind in explaining the process to us. She also even waited for some of my late arriving guests. We had a small ceremony this year but we are doing a much bigger wedding in the coming year and we will use her again for a celebratory ceremony. She was a hit with our family and with us!

Sent on 08/22/2017

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Crystal- I'm so happy your family was surrounding you on your special day, and I'm honored to have been invited to participate and see first hand the love surrounding you. I'm looking forward to the larger event!
  • I

irma · Married on 08/08/2018

I had such a great day on my wedding.
    Meghan is such an awesome lady. She has been sooooooo helpful with her flexibility, and she did awesome ceremony too! We had a small ceremony with probably around 20 guest and we had a great day!
    It was a lovely day and everything went well. She kept the ceremony short and sweet, and of course, memorable.
    Thank you so much to be the part of our special day, Meghan!

Gregory · Married on 08/12/2017

Meghan performed our hand binding and marriage ceremony on the beach on Fire Island. She was so attentive and professional. Lots of communication. She was there for us every step of the way and on our big day she walked two extremely nervous and emotional people through a beautifully performed ceremony. I can't wait to renew vows just so I can call on her again! I would recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/13/2017

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you Greg! You were both delightful to work with. Best wishes!

"We Do" LI Weddings FAQ

• What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• "We Do" LI Weddings 1
    Short and Simple Ceremony for $125 in Patchogue or BluePoint
    Your choice from 3 short and simple ceremonies to be held at a location of your choice within Patchogue or Blue Point. Officiant will arrive 15 minutes before the ceremony scheduled start time. Valid Monday- Thursday except holidays.

• Patchogue, NY 11772 See on map