Nearby Vendors to Consider

About "We Do" LI Weddings

Personalized Ceremonies

Every ceremony we do is personalized to fit the couple. From completely out-of-the-box flash-mob ceremonies to sweet and romantic ceremonies in catering halls or parks, we cater to couples who want more than a standard ceremony, they want a ceremony that will be completely theirs. We are honored to work with couples and build a relationship that puts them at ease with one less thing to worry about on the big day. We beleive that each couples ceremony should be centered around them, include their guests, and leave a lasting impression of just how the ceremony reflected on the love and comittment the couple is making, and just how well it fit their personalities and interests.

I'm Meghan, and both my husband William and I are non-denominational ministers registered with New York City. I could tell you just how much we offer to couples, but the reviews say more than I ever could. If you would like to find out more, we can set up an in-person meeting, or factetime or skype if you are planning to be married on Long Island but are not from here. The best thing you could do is get a sense of who we are and what we offer to see if we fit with your dreams.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow "We Do" LI Weddings on

30 Reviews for "We Do" LI Weddings

Non-religious (1)

I just loved Meghan! She arrived to my house a few minutes early, had no problem interacting with my loud family, she entertained my little baby who wanted to play with her and then was so kind in explaining the process to us. She also even waited for some of my late arriving guests. We had a small ceremony this year but we are doing a much bigger wedding in the coming year and we will use her again for a celebratory ceremony. She was a hit with our family and with us!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan performed our hand binding and marriage ceremony on the beach on Fire Island. She was so attentive and professional. Lots of communication. She was there for us every step of the way and on our big day she walked two extremely nervous and emotional people through a beautifully performed ceremony. I can't wait to renew vows just so I can call on her again! I would recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Gregory, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan was absolutely amazing. There were many last minute changes on my wedding day due to the weather and she was more than happy to be accommodating. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1348015450526 wedoliweddingssquaredoublepic

Short and Simple Ceremony for $125 in Patchogue or BluePoint

$125.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Your choice from 3 short and simple ceremonies to be held at a location of your choice within Patchogue or Blue Point. Officiant will arrive 15 minutes before the ceremony scheduled start time. Valid Monday- Thursday except holidays.
#WW82ce71e4e432c68f