30 Reviews for "We Do" LI Weddings

Non-religious (1)
30 "We Do" LI Weddings Reviews

I just loved Meghan! She arrived to my house a few minutes early, had no problem interacting with my loud family, she entertained my little baby who wanted to play with her and then was so kind in explaining the process to us. She also even waited for some of my late arriving guests. We had a small ceremony this year but we are doing a much bigger wedding in the coming year and we will use her again for a celebratory ceremony. She was a hit with our family and with us!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan performed our hand binding and marriage ceremony on the beach on Fire Island. She was so attentive and professional. Lots of communication. She was there for us every step of the way and on our big day she walked two extremely nervous and emotional people through a beautifully performed ceremony. I can't wait to renew vows just so I can call on her again! I would recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Gregory, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan was absolutely amazing. There were many last minute changes on my wedding day due to the weather and she was more than happy to be accommodating. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you very much for making our day special, fast and easy an very affordable. We would definitely recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Lilyan, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Megan was very professional and helpful at all times. She was quick to respond to questions through email or by phone. She helped ease my nerves during the ceremony. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

we were so very happy with the quality and Professionalism of "we do weddings". we would with out hesitation recommend them to anyone looking for a the services they offfer ! I can not say enough good things about our overall experience with "we do weddings" !!!!!

Profile Picture User6827289, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Meghan officiated our wedding earlier today (10/3/2015) and we could not be happier. Over the 3 months since we first met with her, she made sure to check in with us periodically to go over details for our wedding and we met twice in person to plan out the specifics. She offered many alternative suggestions for the different parts of the ceremony and helped us kick start our lives together with a touching and beautiful ceremony. It could not be more obvious that she truly and deeply loves performing wedding ceremonies. Thank you Meghan for the amazing service.

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

she was very helpful and arrived at the site on time and helped us setup for our sand ceremony and everything went smoothly and we loved having her as our officiant

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Meghan officiated our wedding yesterday, and did a beautiful job. She allowed us to make the ceremony our own, and I really loved that I was able to write up every bit of my ceremony and make it personal; she sent me examples, and I was able to take it from there. It seems like being late to your wedding is not an uncommon thing, after I heard my sister-in law was an hour late to her wedding, LOL! But, I was very worried and upset that I wasn't going to make it on time (sometimes ministers may have other weddings after..), but when we called Meghan, she was extremely nice and allowed us the extra 30 mins of her time that we needed. I enjoyed having her there, and she certainly made our experience wonderful, easy, and stress-free.

Profile Picture Kristie, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had hired Meghan Lefferts from WeDoLIWeddings to be our officiant for our wedding in December and we could've have made a better decision by doing so. Meghan seems to have a passionate and kind soul, in turn making her very personable and easy to work and communicate with. She was very thorough with us, she spent time getting to know us as a couple and as individuals and she was able to incorporate many of our own wants into it as well as a very beautiful twist of her own that involved my two young children. Meghan was very professional and outgoing and without a doubt helped me and my husband make my wedding day one I wont forget

Profile Picture Emilia Anna-Marie, 12/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan was the officiant for my wedding. From the moment my husband and I met her, we knew she was the one. She was so sweet and accommodating. She made a suggestion to do a hand fasting ceremony, since neither my husband or I are religious. I loved it! My guests said it was one of the most heartfelt and touching ceremonies they had ever been to. She was prompt to return phone calls and emails, and was open to all my changes throughout the process. She helped make our wedding so special! We are so glad we found her!! I only wish she would have stayed and enjoyed the party with us!

Meghan, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!
- The New Mr & Mrs DiPaolo

Profile Picture Gessica, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Meghan was so wonderful to work with. I really did not know what to expect with a wedding and she was excellent at answering any questions I had. She made everything from choosing ceremony wording to getting a license feel laid back and simple. I could really tell that she loved being a part of my wedding as much as I loved being the bride. Shes a fun person and also looks adorable in the ceremony photos (a huge plus for me). Thank you Meghan!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We spent a long time searching for an officiant that was professional, experienced, has a fair amount of good reviews and is reasonably priced. We are really happy we found We Do LI Weddings, and we are extremely pleased with Meghan for doing an amazing job officiating our wedding. She was very punctual and professional on the day of, even came earlier so we can have plenty of time for questions and/or concerns regarding the ceremony.
From our first meeting through Facetime (as we live in CT and were unable to meet due to conflicting schedules), through composing and perfecting our ceremony, Meghan was very patient, kind and flexible. We couldn't be happier with her services.

Profile Picture Paul, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Meghan! She was amazing! My husband and I spent months leading up to our wedding looking for an officiant, near Miller Place, New York, who was affordable, and available, for our ceremony. Meghan was professional yet personable. Since I live in Connecticut, she was willing to hold our first meeting over Skype. I loved that there was no pressure to use her, that we needed to be a "good fit." She gave us the freedom to personalize our own ceremony but also offered some guidance. On the day of the wedding she was prompt and well prepared. A few weeks before the wedding she sent me an email reminding me to get my marriage license and also listed the documents I needed. A bride can always use that extra guardian angel to make sure her head is on straight! She was patient with me getting necessary information to her to help create the perfect ceremony.
Trust me when I say her personality, professionalism, affordability and central location made her the perfect fit for my husband and I.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan was the officiant for my wedding this past weekend. She was on time, polite, and helped me throughout my planning with the steps I need to do. She was quick to answer emails and very professional. She will attend to all styles of how you want your ceremony. I would highly recommend Meghan to anyone looking for officiant.

Profile Picture Heather , 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We're so happy we chose "we do" LI Weddings. It was great working with Meghan, she was always available to answer our questions. The day of the wedding she arrived early and assured us the ceremony would go smooth, which it did. Thank you for being part of our big day.

Profile Picture User3312097, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I felt like I have known Meghan forever and she made me very comfortable. She gave us many options for our ceremony and was very accommidating!! We appreciate her marrying us...and making our ceremony great:)

Profile Picture User3684394, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan officiated our wedding and she was excellent. Exactly, exactly, exactly what we wanted. She really listens to what you want for your wedding and makes it happen. I could not have been happier with her and would definitely recommend her to any and everyone looking for a wedding officiant. Thank you so much, Meghan.

Profile Picture Kris, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan was amazing the day of our wedding and leading up to our wedding. We had a terrible experience with our original officiant and had to find someone new ASAP. Megan was so attentive and able to accommodate our last minute needs and requests. Meghan helped with the writing of the vows and did a Beautiful job reading our Vows at the ceremony. We had rave reviews from all of our guests in regards to the ceremony and how well Meghan did. Thank you so much. We truly Appreciate having you part of our beautiful day.
Natasha and Greg Mahoney

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Meghan was phenomenal! She worked with our last minute scheduling, and allowed us to create our own unique ceremony. She was completely professional, yet fun and friendly through the entire process and ceremony and helped make our wedding a total blast.

Profile Picture Ian, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I want to thank Megan, I couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect. She was warm and friendly and professional. She made me and my husband very comfortable. From the moment we decided Megan was the person for us, she has been there for us a hundred percent, by providing vows, how we wanted our certificates and just giving advise. If I was to do my wedding all over again I wouldn't have done anything differently. Thank you so much Megan you are a part of our lives forever and we can never forget you!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The officiant we originally had, never returned our calls the week of our wedding. I had googled officiants in my area. Wedoliweddings came up first. I emailed Meghan at 10;30 pm two days before the wedding, explaining my dilemma. She emailed me back at 10;39 pm. saying she was available!. we spoke on the phone, she was able to give us exactly what we wanted in a very short period of time and at a reasonable rate, and it was PERFECT!!! Thanks again Meghan you saved us!!! You're extremely appreciated!

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My Husband & I had Meghan for our wedding and she was fantastic! She made the ceremony everything we wanted it to be! I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Meghan and she was extremely helpful and beyond accommodating! She was quick to respond to our e-mails, helped us choose a location; was just wonderful! I definitely would recommend her!

Profile Picture User3216024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were recently married by Meghan. My husband is in the United States Navy, and was only going to be home for 2 weeks. I found this website and got in touch with Meghan and she was so easy to talk to and flexible and was very understanding of the small time frame we had! She did an absolutely amazing job! We had a sand ceremony as well an it was beautiful. Meghan spoke very well, very clear and loud enough for everyone to hear. (we had just 30 people so we were in a small room). I would recommend everyone to be married by Meghan!!! Thank you so much again!!!

Profile Picture User2984878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review