"We Do" LI Weddings Reviews

31 | Patchogue, NY

31 Reviews for "We Do" LI Weddings

31 "We Do" LI Weddings Reviews

Crystal · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I just loved Meghan! She arrived to my house a few minutes early, had no problem interacting with my loud family, she entertained my little baby who wanted to play with her and then was so kind in explaining the process to us. She also even waited for some of my late arriving guests. We had a small ceremony this year but we are doing a much bigger wedding in the coming year and we will use her again for a celebratory ceremony. She was a hit with our family and with us!

Sent on 08/22/2017

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Crystal- I'm so happy your family was surrounding you on your special day, and I'm honored to have been invited to participate and see first hand the love surrounding you. I'm looking forward to the larger event!
  • I

irma · Married on 08/08/2018

I had such a great day on my wedding.
    Meghan is such an awesome lady. She has been sooooooo helpful with her flexibility, and she did awesome ceremony too! We had a small ceremony with probably around 20 guest and we had a great day!
    It was a lovely day and everything went well. She kept the ceremony short and sweet, and of course, memorable.
    Thank you so much to be the part of our special day, Meghan!

Gregory · Married on 08/12/2017

Meghan performed our hand binding and marriage ceremony on the beach on Fire Island. She was so attentive and professional. Lots of communication. She was there for us every step of the way and on our big day she walked two extremely nervous and emotional people through a beautifully performed ceremony. I can't wait to renew vows just so I can call on her again! I would recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/13/2017

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you Greg! You were both delightful to work with. Best wishes!

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Meghan was absolutely amazing. There were many last minute changes on my wedding day due to the weather and she was more than happy to be accommodating. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/10/2017

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Even with the weather not as we hoped it would be, you were both wonderful to work with. Best wishes!

Lilyan · Married on 06/18/2017

Thank you very much for making our day special, fast and easy an very affordable. We would definitely recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lily! It was an honor to be a part of your day!

Thomas · Married on 06/04/2017

Megan was very professional and helpful at all times. She was quick to respond to questions through email or by phone. She helped ease my nerves during the ceremony. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2017

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you. I wish you all the best!

we were so very happy with the quality and Professionalism of "we do weddings". we would with out hesitation recommend them to anyone looking for a the services they offfer ! I can not say enough good things about our overall experience with "we do weddings" !!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your day!

Kerri · Married on 10/03/2015

Meghan officiated our wedding earlier today (10/3/2015) and we could not be happier. Over the 3 months since we first met with her, she made sure to check in with us periodically to go over details for our wedding and we met twice in person to plan out the specifics. She offered many alternative suggestions for the different parts of the ceremony and helped us kick start our lives together with a touching and beautiful ceremony. It could not be more obvious that she truly and deeply loves performing wedding ceremonies. Thank you Meghan for the amazing service.

Sent on 10/03/2015

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

I love getting to know couples such as you two! I am honored to have been a part of the stepping stone of your marriage. I rarely tear up during ceremonies, but I couldn't help it with you two! Thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2015

she was very helpful and arrived at the site on time and helped us setup for our sand ceremony and everything went smoothly and we loved having her as our officiant

Sent on 09/08/2015

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

What a beautiful ceremony! I am honored to have been a part of it!

Kristie · Married on 07/24/2015

Meghan officiated our wedding yesterday, and did a beautiful job. She allowed us to make the ceremony our own, and I really loved that I was able to write up every bit of my ceremony and make it personal; she sent me examples, and I was able to take it from there. It seems like being late to your wedding is not an uncommon thing, after I heard my sister-in law was an hour late to her wedding, LOL! But, I was very worried and upset that I wasn't going to make it on time (sometimes ministers may have other weddings after..), but when we called Meghan, she was extremely nice and allowed us the extra 30 mins of her time that we needed. I enjoyed having her there, and she certainly made our experience wonderful, easy, and stress-free.

Sent on 07/25/2015

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your day. I try to keep them far enough apart so I don't have to worry about delays :) Best Wishes!

Emilia Anna-Marie · Married on 12/30/2014

My husband and I had hired Meghan Lefferts from WeDoLIWeddings to be our officiant for our wedding in December and we could've have made a better decision by doing so. Meghan seems to have a passionate and kind soul, in turn making her very personable and easy to work and communicate with. She was very thorough with us, she spent time getting to know us as a couple and as individuals and she was able to incorporate many of our own wants into it as well as a very beautiful twist of her own that involved my two young children. Meghan was very professional and outgoing and without a doubt helped me and my husband make my wedding day one I wont forget

Sent on 01/26/2015

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

I was honored to be a part of your special day! Thank you!
  • SoonToBeMrsD

Gessica · Married on 09/20/2014

Meghan was the officiant for my wedding. From the moment my husband and I met her, we knew she was the one. She was so sweet and accommodating. She made a suggestion to do a hand fasting ceremony, since neither my husband or I are religious. I loved it! My guests said it was one of the most heartfelt and touching ceremonies they had ever been to. She was prompt to return phone calls and emails, and was open to all my changes throughout the process. She helped make our wedding so special! We are so glad we found her!! I only wish she would have stayed and enjoyed the party with us!

Meghan, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!
    - The New Mr & Mrs DiPaolo

Sent on 09/23/2014

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Always a pleasure to work with wonderful people! Best wishes!

Christine · Married on 09/20/2014

Meghan was so wonderful to work with. I really did not know what to expect with a wedding and she was excellent at answering any questions I had. She made everything from choosing ceremony wording to getting a license feel laid back and simple. I could really tell that she loved being a part of my wedding as much as I loved being the bride. Shes a fun person and also looks adorable in the ceremony photos (a huge plus for me). Thank you Meghan!

Sent on 09/24/2014

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

I am honored to have been a part of your special day. Thank you!

Paul · Married on 08/23/2014

We spent a long time searching for an officiant that was professional, experienced, has a fair amount of good reviews and is reasonably priced. We are really happy we found We Do LI Weddings, and we are extremely pleased with Meghan for doing an amazing job officiating our wedding. She was very punctual and professional on the day of, even came earlier so we can have plenty of time for questions and/or concerns regarding the ceremony.
    From our first meeting through Facetime (as we live in CT and were unable to meet due to conflicting schedules), through composing and perfecting our ceremony, Meghan was very patient, kind and flexible. We couldn't be happier with her services.

Sent on 09/15/2014

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure! Best wishes!

Kimberly · Married on 06/28/2014

I highly recommend Meghan! She was amazing! My husband and I spent months leading up to our wedding looking for an officiant, near Miller Place, New York, who was affordable, and available, for our ceremony. Meghan was professional yet personable. Since I live in Connecticut, she was willing to hold our first meeting over Skype. I loved that there was no pressure to use her, that we needed to be a "good fit." She gave us the freedom to personalize our own ceremony but also offered some guidance. On the day of the wedding she was prompt and well prepared. A few weeks before the wedding she sent me an email reminding me to get my marriage license and also listed the documents I needed. A bride can always use that extra guardian angel to make sure her head is on straight! She was patient with me getting necessary information to her to help create the perfect ceremony.
    Trust me when I say her personality, professionalism, affordability and central location made her the perfect fit for my husband and I.

Sent on 08/19/2014

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you! It was wonderful to work with you. Best wishes!

Heather · Married on 05/31/2014

Meghan was the officiant for my wedding this past weekend. She was on time, polite, and helped me throughout my planning with the steps I need to do. She was quick to answer emails and very professional. She will attend to all styles of how you want your ceremony. I would highly recommend Meghan to anyone looking for officiant.

Sent on 06/02/2014

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your ceremony. Thank you!
  • User3312097 · 2+ years ago

We're so happy we chose "we do" LI Weddings. It was great working with Meghan, she was always available to answer our questions. The day of the wedding she arrived early and assured us the ceremony would go smooth, which it did. Thank you for being part of our big day.

Sent on 06/11/2014

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you both. I wish you all the best!

I felt like I have known Meghan forever and she made me very comfortable. She gave us many options for our ceremony and was very accommidating!! We appreciate her marrying us...and making our ceremony great:)

Sent on 11/17/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you. It was an honor to be a part of your ceremony!

Kris · Married on 09/28/2013

Meghan officiated our wedding and she was excellent. Exactly, exactly, exactly what we wanted. She really listens to what you want for your wedding and makes it happen. I could not have been happier with her and would definitely recommend her to any and everyone looking for a wedding officiant. Thank you so much, Meghan.

Sent on 09/29/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you and I wish you all the best!

Natasha · Married on 08/03/2013

Meghan was amazing the day of our wedding and leading up to our wedding. We had a terrible experience with our original officiant and had to find someone new ASAP. Megan was so attentive and able to accommodate our last minute needs and requests. Meghan helped with the writing of the vows and did a Beautiful job reading our Vows at the ceremony. We had rave reviews from all of our guests in regards to the ceremony and how well Meghan did. Thank you so much. We truly Appreciate having you part of our beautiful day.
    Natasha and Greg Mahoney

Sent on 08/04/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity! I wish you both the best!
  • I

Ian · Married on 06/09/2013

Meghan was phenomenal! She worked with our last minute scheduling, and allowed us to create our own unique ceremony. She was completely professional, yet fun and friendly through the entire process and ceremony and helped make our wedding a total blast.

Sent on 06/28/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you. I was lucky to have ben a part of your special day!

Desiree · Married on 05/26/2013

I want to thank Megan, I couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect. She was warm and friendly and professional. She made me and my husband very comfortable. From the moment we decided Megan was the person for us, she has been there for us a hundred percent, by providing vows, how we wanted our certificates and just giving advise. If I was to do my wedding all over again I wouldn't have done anything differently. Thank you so much Megan you are a part of our lives forever and we can never forget you!!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing me the chance to be such an important part of your day. I wish you both all the best!

JENNIFER · Married on 05/17/2013

The officiant we originally had, never returned our calls the week of our wedding. I had googled officiants in my area. Wedoliweddings came up first. I emailed Meghan at 10;30 pm two days before the wedding, explaining my dilemma. She emailed me back at 10;39 pm. saying she was available!. we spoke on the phone, she was able to give us exactly what we wanted in a very short period of time and at a reasonable rate, and it was PERFECT!!! Thanks again Meghan you saved us!!! You're extremely appreciated!

Sent on 05/19/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for the opportunity, I'm glad I was able to help! Best wishes to you and your family.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/26/2013

My Husband & I had Meghan for our wedding and she was fantastic! She made the ceremony everything we wanted it to be! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/28/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you both! I was honored to be a part of your celebration. Best wishes!

We used Meghan and she was extremely helpful and beyond accommodating! She was quick to respond to our e-mails, helped us choose a location; was just wonderful! I definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2013

"We Do" LI Weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. Best wishes!