Brookhaven Dr, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About LI Officiant

LI Officiant is a wedding officiant service based in Rocky Point, New York. Michele LaRosa, the owner and officiant, is an ordained minister of the First Nation Church and Ministry and has been performing wedding ceremonies since 2011. Michele performs non-denominational ceremonies throughout Long Island, New York. Each ceremony is personalized to reflect the beliefs and traditions of the couple. She is also able to incorporate additional elements, such as sand, roses, unity candles, handfasting, wine, or vows with children.

LI Officiant can officiate various types of the wedding ceremonies, including civil union, non-religious, single religion, interfaith, and vow renewal ceremonies. Michele offers standard ceremonies with personalizes scripts and vows, as well as ceremonies with basic vows and vows without a ceremony.

dsc6565eer
m3
dsc6565eer

79 Reviews for LI Officiant

Dina · Married on 08/31/2018

Michele is absolutely amazing. I had spoke to another person before finding Michele when we were looking for an officiant for our 20th wedding vowel renewal. I then found Michele from the moment I first spoke to her we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony . She really understood what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. I felt like it was just as important to her as it was to us to create the perfect ceremony. She is such a warm and genuine person and it was so enjoyable to work with her. Michele truly has a gift for creating beautiful ceremonies and it is obvious that she really loves what she does. My husband and I cannot thank her enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you again Michele!!

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Michele was the absolute best choice we could’ve made for our wedding! She quickly responded to my inquiry and had a very reasonable price. She met us at Panera to talk and get to know us. Within minutes I knew we had our officiant. She was kind, well spoken and very personable. When she sent me the draft of our wedding ceremony, I cried. It was perfect and for our personalities perfectly! Leading up to the event she responded immediately to any changes or concerns we had. The day of our event she was so nice in walking us through everything and making us comfortable with what we needed to do and how things would go. During our ceremony she was so well spoken that it brought most of the room to tears and laughter! We received so many compliments on how amazing she was! To me, there is no other choice for officiants. She made our day perfect and gave us a ceremony I will never forget!

LI Officiant 1

• In which states are you licensed? NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LI Officiant 1
    Servicemen & women discount.(Military, Police, Firefighter)
    Mention Wedding Wire and your military, police officer or fire fighter status when you book with me to receive 10% off the cost of your service. If you're emailing me please use code Service10 to receive your discount.

• ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY
    ELEGANT DESIGNS BY JOY Wedding Florists

We Just Love Michelle... She just share's her natural kind way's & great smile to all. There is just a special way about her, that her client's rave about. Most ceremony's are not too long but in that time you are engaged, listening, & sharing in this wonderful event of the couple's wedding day. Very professional, kind, and just a wonderful person to share your day with.

• Honey Bells Events
    Honey Bells Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful, meaningful, eloquent and poised work by LI Officiant!

• Brookhaven Dr Rocky Point, NY 11778 See on map