LI Officiant Reviews

107 Reviews for LI Officiant

• Michael

Michael B. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Michele is the best

Due to COVID, we had to change a lot of our wedding plans over the course of the year. This included finding an officiant for our wedding. Michele was amazing and extremely easy to work with in a time that we were very overwhelmed. She took the time to interview us and really included great background stories about my wife and I things from how we met to what we love about each other. The day of the wedding since it was about 30 people and kind of thrown together Michele took over and gave the ceremony structure and honestly made it perfect for us!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy R. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Michele was absolutely fabulous and truly made our ceremony the best it could be! We loved how she took our story just from a short 20 minute meeting and turned it into a beautiful script. She was extremely professional yet personable, always readily available for any questions or concerns, and open to any thoughts or ideas we had. I highly recommend her for anyone looking to have a personal and memorable wedding ceremony!!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Antoinette P. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

September 29, 2019 West Hampton Wedding

Michele did a fabulous job at helping Bev and I to plan our wedding ceremony and write our vows. We got married in a home and Michele was also tasked with getting the ceremony started on time. She did it all. Before the ceremony we had several meetings to talk about what we wanted and Michele was taking it all in. She asked questions, listened and came up with a beautiful ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she was there early to make sure we were ok and keep things on track. Michele guided us through our ceremony and we loved it. It was so personal and really told our story. We can't say enough about her professionalism and the care she takes in her role. She is great! Ann Probish and Bev McFadzen

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Sarah

Sarag · Married on 03/20/2021

Beautiful Ceremony!

Michele was a dream to work with! She is professional and personable. Michele wrote the most amazing script that was a touching and honest dipiction of our love yet still light hearted, just like we wanted. The ceremony was beautiful. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • Bridget

Bridget T. · Married on 12/19/2020

Personal Wedding Ceremony

My husband and I are so happy we had Michele officiate our ceremony. We met with Michele in person, and she asked us about how we met and our love story. She took detailed notes, and asked us questions about what we wanted included in our ceremony. Michele is very personable, and we had a great time talking with her. The day of the ceremony was perfect. Michele made our ceremony so personal to us. Our friends and family were able to watch our ceremony on Zoom, and they gave us so many compliments about our ceremony.

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Maria

Maria V. · Married on 10/24/2020

Michele is truly an angel!

We had the pleasure of having Michele officiate our wedding this past Saturday and she was simply amazing! So many people commented how beautiful the ceremony was and how warm Michele is..like she has known us for years! We couldn't be happier!! Thank you Michele!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Joey A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Not Enough Words

Michelle was an amazing officiant! From our first email, our zoom meeting, our conversations leading up to our day and our ceremony, she was nothing short of kind, caring and respectful to us. She spoke beautifully on our breezy wedding day and we couldn't have been happier with her being a major part of our union. There's not enough words to thank her enough for everything!

Sent on 10/11/2020

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Joey...it was truly a pleasure getting to know you! It means the world to me that you allowed me to be part of your special day!

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2020

Michele LaRosa

I can’t say enough about how amazing Michele was throughout the process of wedding planning and especially on our wedding day. Through postponing, rescheduling, and everything in between Michele was always available to answer my questions and offer advice. The reading she gave at our ceremony at Insignia was super personal and exactly what we had hoped for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Danielle S. · Married on 08/19/2020

Mrs.Snoddy

Michele is amazing! She was professional, on time, friendly and talented! I had several guests say that my ceremony was by far the best they have ever seen. I was not too long, she was ablento to make it very personal after only a video chat for one hour. Look no further.. go with Michele! You wont regret it!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Michelle P. · Married on 08/08/2020

Michele is amazing!!!

Michele married my husband and I and I could not possibly be more impressed by her. From the time we contacted her, she was extremely prompt in her replies. She was so organized and diligent in her planning of our ceremony. First, she had us fill out a questionnaire and then we FaceTimed with her to elaborate on our answers. She made us feel so at ease right off the bat, and it felt like we have known her for a long time. If you want an officiant who truly puts the work in to make your ceremony personalized and amazing, look no further than Michele! Her ceremony had our guest laughing and crying happy tears. I can’t even begin to tell you how many people asked us how long we’ve known Michele because our ceremony truly made everyone think that she had known us for a lifetime. Several of our guests have asked us for Michele’s information to hopefully have her officiate their weddings and to me there is no greater compliment to her job well done. If she is available on your date, don’t even second guess it!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Katie

Katie F. · Married on 03/28/2020

Absolute Perfect Day

We can say enough about Michelle! From the moment we reached out to her I knew she was going to make our day very special. She took the time to meet with us and asked us key questions which let her get to us as individuals and then as a couple. We continue to compliments on our ceremony and how spot on she was with "our love story." She made is feel relaxed on the day and we truly can't thank her enough!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Amy

Amy H. · Married on 02/28/2020

Highlight of the Day

Michele was absolutely perfect! The ceremony she wrote was so detailed and personal that people thought she had known us before the wedding. We had E-mailed and filled out a questionnaire, and Michele made sure we knew she was available to chat if needed. Ultimately, met for the first time the morning of the wedding. No one would have guessed. I was completely blown away by our experience with her, and everyone at our wedding commented on how much they loved her and our ceremony. I can't recommend Michele enough! Our wedding ceremony was a true highlight of the day, and it wouldn't have been nearly as wonderful with anyone else leading the way. Thank you Michele for making that moment in time so very special.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Samantha · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful, unique, touching ceremony

Michele was absolutely fantastic!! I cannot recommend her enough! I am a librarian and I do my research and Michele came highly recommended. Now I know why! She created a one-of-a-kind and intimate ceremony that many of our guests were raving about afterwards. They all wanted to know how we knew Michele because she created such a wonderful, touching, and personalized ceremony that made everyone teary and feel the love. Guests loved hearing about our love story, and our sand ceremony, which had distinct meaning for us. She explained everything each step of the way so there were no surprises for us (my husband and I) and also so our guests knew exactly what to expect. Michele spent countless hours crafting the ceremony of our dreams and helped make the most important part of the day so incredibly special. Michele was punctual and a calming presence the day of our wedding, making sure everything at the ceremony would go smoothly. Michele always responded to any emails quickly and worked with us to create a beautiful ceremony that incorporated all of the elements that I wanted (sand ceremony, bell ceremony, two readings, and honoring our parents who served as our inspiration, with both having celebrated 30+ years of marriage). Michele has an eloquent way with words with impeccable pronunciation and dictation skills. She spoke clear and loud enough for everyone to hear...she made sure we had a copy of our ceremony script a week in advance so we knew exactly what she was going to say and what was going to happen. I literally got all teary eyed just reading the script because it was so incredibly beautiful. I did not have to change a single thing in the script because Michele had gotten it so perfect, which our guests definitely agreed with! The ceremony was easily one of my favorite parts of the entire day and the moments she created we will cherish for a lifetime. I cannot wait to look back at our ceremony on video. A huge thank you to Michele for making our wedding dreams come true and for being such an important part of our special day, we are so appreciative for all that you have done!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Steve · Married on 12/21/2019

Highly Recommend

"Perfect" is the only word Esther and I can come up with to describe Michelle LaRosa and how she handled our ceremony.

From the first email to the signing of the marriage certificate, Michelle was prompt, professional yet very personable.

We explained what we wanted in our small ceremony and Michelle not only met our expectations but some how exceeded them!

She was truly a delight and we highly recommend Michelle LaRosa for your wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Michele M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Can not recommend enough!!

Michele officiated our wedding on 11/9/19 and was one of the best decisions we made! She is extremely professional and personal. She gets to know you before you even meet with her for the first time. She made us feel comfortable and confident when we did a quick run through of our ceremony and we felt we were in the best of hands. She completely personalized our ceremony to us and our relationship which made it that much more special. After the ceremony every single one of my guests complimented her amazing job and asked where I found her. I will recommend her to everyone I know!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Sophia · Married on 11/01/2019

Second to none

We have so much gratitude owed to michele for helping make our day so incredibly special. The ceremony was honestly complete magic from start to finish. Everything was totally seemless. Michele is extremely organised and was so prepared on the day. Her professionalism and intuition is second to none. We really appreciated her getting to know and understand who we were as a couple and it really came through on the day.

We got so many compliments following the wedding about how brilliant and unique the ceremony was. So emotional for so many people!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/12/2019

Truly amazing

Working with Michele was one of the best decisions I made in this whole wedding planning process. When we met with her I felt an instant connection. Both my fiancé and I were nervous about finding someone that could impart our true feelings about each other as well as tell our story in a condensed way, she quickly put us at ease with her mellow but professional manor and asked perfectly leading questions in order to get all of the pertinent information. She took notes the entire time we were speaking and it showed once we got our ceremony to review. We literally could not have said anything better than what she wrote. She perfectly put down what we felt in our hearts and wrote it in a way neither of us ever could have. It was beautifully touching without being sappy, told our story without boring our guests, and felt truly unique and personal to us. EVERYONE at the wedding has been raving about our ceremony saying it was one of the best they’ve ever attended. Just before we walked down the aisle she took time to go over some important details with myself, fiancé and my father. I will ever be grateful for the directions she gave as I believe it made our ceremony truly electric and my HUSBAND (so weird saying that lol) and I really have a deeper connection because of it. I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Michele and our experience with her!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2019

The BEST officiant

We hired Michele to officiate our September 2019 wedding in January 2018. We met her, loved her and booked right away. She was extremely professional through the whole process; constantly followed up and checked in with us. My guests complimented how wonderful the ceremony was and unique. We really felt she understood us and captured us perfectly. She gets 10000000000 stars from us. We definitely recommend booking her!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Paula M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything We Wished For!

Michele was the answer to exactly what we wished for our wedding ceremony. She was very warm and responsive to our needs and was genuinely happy to be a part of our day. Several of our family members and wedding guests approached us after the ceremony to comment of what a wonderful job she did. We couldn't be happier, we highly recommend Michele. Schedule a consultation with her and you will quickly see that you are working with someone who has truly found their calling.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2019

The absolute best wedding officiant in Long Island

Choosing Michele as our wedding officiant was probably the BEST decision Justin and I made for our wedding day.

Starting with our consultation and throughout the entire time leading up to our wedding, Michele was friendly, warm, responsive and professional. She agreed to meet us for an initial consultation at a location that was convenient for us. As soon as we sat down with her, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She asked us questions about ourselves and our relationship, making an effort to truly get to know us. At the end of our consultation, we knew she just HAD to be our ceremony officiant.

Leading up to the event, she was so helpful providing reminders and keeping us on track to make sure that we had everything we needed for our ceremony. She responded quickly to all of our emails and offered her help in writing our vows. She sent us her script with enough time to allow us to make changes, and offered invaluable suggestions and advice on our vows. And on our wedding day, she took the time to walk us through everything that was going to happen during the ceremony so that we could be completely at ease. She was a calming presence in the moments leading up to us walking down the aisle. And as if all of this weren't enough... She made sure to have copies of our vows that day so that we had one less thing to worry about.

From day one, Michele promised to draft a personalized wedding ceremony. And she absolutely delivered!! Her script was so unique and it perfectly captured who we are as a couple. She included many stories about our relationship that we had even forgotten we had shared with her during our initial consultation! Her script was the perfect blend of "poetry", anecdotes, and a few jokes to keep our guests engaged and make them feel part of our love story. I may be biased because it was obviously my wedding ceremony, but I think Michele scripted the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony I've ever heard. In fact, SO many guests told us how emotional it was, how perfectly written it had been, and how much they loved it.

I will never forget how special she made our wedding ceremony. We are so lucky (and SOOO grateful!) to have found Michele. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Thank you, Michele!

PC: Amy and Jordan Photography (Scottsdale, AZ)

Sent on 10/12/2019

Ashley S. · Married on 08/04/2019

Best decision we made!!

If you are looking for an absolutely wonderful officiant look no further. From the moment we met Michele, my husband and I knew that we had to have her marry us. She was warm, welcoming, professional, and so easy to communicate with. The day of our wedding she put everyone at ease and made our ceremony beautiful and memorable. I always knew that I wanted our ceremony to be my favorite part of my wedding and it was because of Michele. I had multiple people saying it was the most beautiful and emotional wedding they had ever attended and were singing her praises!! I’ve already recommended her to a few people. If you use her for your wedding you will definitely not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather R. · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfection!

Michele made our wedding the most special day imaginable. She was warm, personable and truly made connections with us as bride and groom as well as with our guests. People kept coming up to us to say how wonderful Michele spoke and how beautiful our ceremony was. She was always available for us. She made everything so simple!! She helped us with our vows, came up with a truly special addition to our ceremony called “tying the knot” which was so beautiful! She really was everything we had hoped for and more in an officiant. We were so fortunate that she was available for us. She made our day magical!! We can’t recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

The perfect officiant

Michele was the perfect Officiant for us from the day we met her. She is absolutely wonderful, and a great communicator who will run the day if needed. Our ceremony was tailored to us and our family commented on how beautiful and special it was all night. Michele was also a great help in getting us right on schedule when things started to unravel a little bit. She goes above and beyond to make your day special!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding officiant

Michele was so great to work with. From start to finish Michele exuded professionalism. She was so responsive to emails and extremely flexible when it came time to meet us for our meet and greet session. As soon as we sat down and met with Michele it felt as though we had known her for years. She created a personalized script for our ceremony which was absolutely amazing. Our guests kept raving about it stating it was the most touching wedding ceremony they had ever seen! There was not a dry eye in the the place. I cannot recommend Michele enough!

Sent on 07/24/2019