LI Officiant Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Erin D. Married on 11/12/2022

Beautiful and Personal Ceremony

I can’t thank Jacqueline enough. The wedding ceremony was beautiful. Jacqueline made the day so special we were extremely grateful to have her officiate our ceremony. The script for the wedding ceremony that she had written for us was so personal and thoughtful. It included the most meaningful details and shared our story and the evolution of our relationship which brought us to this day. Only from a questionnaire and follow up emails, Jacqueline was like talking to a close friend. She officiated our wedding ceremony with the the most genuine narrative, capturing our relationship and highlighting the best moments. The wedding certificate arrived by the end of the month. We appreciate everything and will we recommending Jacqueline to others. All the Best! Erin and Mike
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We would hire Michele again in a heartbeat!

Hiring Michele was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding! We had a very short and simple ceremony, but Michele worked with us to create exactly what we needed for our special day. She was professional, flexible, and friendly throughout the hiring process. We look forward to working with her again soon for more family events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Marissa
    Marissa D. Married on 08/27/2022

Simply amazing!

Michele is truly amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She officiated our wedding two weeks ago and we are so thankful we had her! From the start, Michele was professional, easy to work with, super responsive, and made the entire process so simple. She provided us with guidance and information on securing our marriage license, and sent us reminders on what we need to bring with us day of. She wrote an absolutely perfect ceremony script and provided it to us about 2 weeks before the wedding, and asked us for any edits. We didn't have any revisions- it was so well written and beautiful we did not want to change a thing. On the day of our wedding, Michele arrived 30 minutes early and walked us through the ceremony, reminding us that ultimately we don't need to remember anything because she will guide us the whole time, which made us feel so at ease going into our ceremony. Michele executed the ceremony perfectly - it flowed so nicely and her speech and delivery were absolutely flawless. So many of our guests complimented us on Michele and asked if we knew her because our ceremony was so personalized and heartfelt. We feel so lucky to have had Michele officiate our wedding and could not have dreamed of a better ceremony! Thank you so much Michele!
    Nicole A. Married on 08/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Perfect in every way!

Michele was above and beyond our high expectations! She was eloquent, personal, professional, and best officiant we could have! Would only recommend her, so easy to work with and calming as well!
    Margaret C. Married on 06/30/2022

Hire her immediately!

Michele was AMAZING! She took so much time with us to REALLY get to know us! She was so loving and the vibes were definitely there!!! She was so so sweet and she made our vows so personal! Everyone was complimenting her all night! HIRE HER NOW!!!
    Desiree G. Married on 06/05/2022

The best officiant ever!

Michele was absolutely amazing throughout our entire planning process. She was so attentive and responsive every time we had a question, she asked details questions to make sure our ceremony was as personalized as possible! Everyone at our wedding came up to us to tell us how amazing our ceremony was and how everyone was crying throughout the whole thing and I owe it all to Michele. We love her and if you want to have an absolutely amazing ceremony like we did, you need to have her!
  • Briana
    Briana D. Married on 04/09/2022

Truly the best!

Amazing. I’d heard great things about Michele but truly couldn’t believe how beautiful our ceremony was. We received so many compliments on how personalized our ceremony was, you would never think we only spoke for a half hour on the phone months earlier. Although we didn’t have any, she made it clear that she was available for any questions or advice we might need, especially as we prepared to write our own vows. Once our vows were written, we each emailed her a copy of our vows for Michele to review and provide feedback. On the night of, she arrived a half hour prior to the ceremony with copies of our vows and all the additional paperwork. Michele was patient when instructing everyone on their cues and provided extra support as needed at the altar. Highly recommend her services, and hope that we’ll be able to use her for vow renewals one day!
    Michael B. Married on 04/08/2022

Michele is the best

Due to COVID, we had to change a lot of our wedding plans over the course of the year. This included finding an officiant for our wedding. Michele was amazing and extremely easy to work with in a time that we were very overwhelmed. She took the time to interview us and really included great background stories about my wife and I things from how we met to what we love about each other. The day of the wedding since it was about 30 people and kind of thrown together Michele took over and gave the ceremony structure and honestly made it perfect for us!
    Amanda O. Married on 12/21/2021

The sweetest!

Michele was sweet, professional, timely and inclusive of my unique situation. She was truly a joy to work with on getting everything prepared in a very limited time frame and my family adored her. I’d highly recommend her to officiate weddings for my friends or family! She is fantastic!
    Melissa M. Married on 11/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best book her immediately

Michele was so professional and wrote the most accurate, meaningful ceremony that brought tears to our eyes! Our wedding would not have been as special if it weren’t for her! We got countless compliments on her amazing reviews and she is so thorough and answers every single question you have big or small! If you don’t book her you’re making a mistake! She is the BEST!
    Maria A. Married on 10/30/2021

Eloquent & Knowledgable

Michele was extremely helpful from guiding us on what to include in the ceremony, to the logistics on the day of the wedding. She was able to communicate to my family and myself exactly what we needed to do before the ceremony began. We felt very comfortable with her and the ceremony was spoken perfectly and was completely customized to our story. I loved her outfit choice as well, professional and fashionable, I really appreciated that. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.
    Christina Married on 10/17/2021

Wedding in 10/17/21 Jamesport, NY

Michelle officiated my wedding at Jedediah Hawkins Inn in October of 2021. Michelle was the only officiant I met with as I was planning during the height of covid and I knew instantly that she was the perfect fit. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable about opening up about our feelings for each other. Communication throughout was excellent. Fast forward to the day of and I really don't know what I wouldve done without Michelle. She knew I had been in a bad car accident just 48 hours prior and while my mind was all over the place, I had noticed some things were out of place. Michelle sprung into action handing out petals to toss and ensuring my guests were seated as they arrived. I had the ceremony of my dreams. Everyone was crying at some point, including me and my fiance; Michelle felt like a friend reciting our lovestory, as if she had been there along the way. She also found a way to incorporate the significance of the day especially because of my accident. It was simply beautiful and I'm so happy she was able to be a part of our day that we will remember forever.

LI Officiant's reply:

Christina - I hope you're doing well and enjoying your first year of marriage!!
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! The fact that you took the time to share such kind words means more to me than you know!
    Sent with a smile,
    Michele
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 09/17/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

We were so lucky to be able to book with Michele last minute for our wedding on 9/17/21, as after our postponement we decided to get married at Swan Lake rather than at a church. We had an hour-long zoom call with her, where we discussed a questionnaire she had us fill out all about our relationship and our lives.

She sent us a copy of the ceremony she wrote 1 week before our wedding and let us edit/request changes as much as we wanted! The day before the wedding we had a rehearsal with her at Swan Lake as well, which went extremely smoothly and gave me the peace of mind that I needed (as I was concerned with everyone knowing their roles during the ceremony).

We had SO many compliments about our ceremony and how special and personalized it was. Definitely worth it!
    Michelle F. Married on 09/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michele was a amazing officiant!

Michele officiated our wedding earlier this year and truly did such a great job! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. Everything went extremely smooth with her!
    Patrick B. Married on 08/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved working with Michele would highly recommend.

We loved working with Michele. She was able to give us the exact ceremony we wanted. Would highly recommend.
  • Tracy
    Tracy R. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Michele was absolutely fabulous and truly made our ceremony the best it could be! We loved how she took our story just from a short 20 minute meeting and turned it into a beautiful script. She was extremely professional yet personable, always readily available for any questions or concerns, and open to any thoughts or ideas we had. I highly recommend her for anyone looking to have a personal and memorable wedding ceremony!!
    Jessica Married on 08/19/2021

Wedding Officiant

Michele was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we had our initial (zoom) meeting we felt like we had known her our whole lives. Michele takes time to listen to you and your story and her speech comes together so beautifully and personalized. Michele literally hit the nail on the head with every one of our requests, was prompt, professional, and so kind. Our ceremony was exactly the was we envisioned and have Michele to thank 100%!
    Aylin Married on 08/14/2021

A true professional!

Michele is a true professional and one of our most favorite wedding vendors. She was extremely easy to work with from our first meeting to the delivery of our vows at our August 2021 Bourne Mansion wedding. She is incredibly warm, easy to work with, efficient, articulate, and eloquent. She really listened to our story and was able to organize it in a way that was engaging and enjoyable. She had an unbelievable calming effect during the ceremony and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Look no further, Michele is the perfect wedding officiant and we highly highly recommend her! Thank you for everything Michele, we appreciate you.
    Jill D. Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing- higly recommend!

So many people told us this was the best ceremony they had ever been to- and we agree! Michele was so helpful, professional and kind- we couldn't have done this without her! The time she took with us in preparation for our big day really meant a lot to us. The calm guiding presence she had the day of really helped to get us ready and keep us moving during the ceremony. Would highly recommend her! We are so happy- thank you so Michele!
    Camille G. Married on 06/12/2021

Ab Absolute Gem!

Michele is an absolute gem! To trust an officiant to not only share the love story that brought us to our wedding day but to make it come to life through her poise, tone, sheer professionalism and warmth, was a treasure. We feel so fortunate to have not only Michele host our rehearsal but also our wedding ceremony. She listened deeply to the vision my husband and I were looking for and what we were trying to convey. She encouraged our personalized vows and made us feel confident in our decision. On the day of the wedding, though, that is when Michele shines. She kept me calm and reassured and left nothing up to chance. She was so prepared and was a true highlight of our ceremony. So, if Michele is available for your wedding date, DO NOT hesitate or think twice! Book right away, and you'll be forever thankful you did!
    Tracy Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than I could have asked for!

Michele is the perfect officiant. She is kind, patience, and professional. We had an interfaith wedding and she performed it perfectly. It was the perfect blend of both religions. Michele does a mini rehearsal a few minutes before the ceremony begins and then helps along the way to make everything go as smooth as possible. All of our guests raved about Michele afterwards. She is just that amazing!
    Becca K. Married on 05/16/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Michele was amazing! Everyone loved her! She really made us feel comfortable through the whole experience and helped make our day even more special! I can’t recommend her enough! Such a pleasure to work with!

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Becca! It was truly my pleasure - I'm so happy that you got the most beautiful day, you deserved it!!
    Kate M. Married on 05/15/2021

Michele is amazing!

From the minute we reached out to Michele she was extremely responsive, kind and super easy to work with! She answered all of our questions immediately and put us at ease during the planning process. She wrote a beautiful script for our ceremony which captured our relationship perfectly and ensured that everything went smoothly day-of. We highly recommend Michele if you are looking for a sweet, warm and organized officiant! Thank you Michele!

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kate! I appreciate knowing that my organization helps my couples feel comfortable and secure on their wedding day!
    Antoinette P. Married on 05/09/2021

September 29, 2019 West Hampton Wedding

Michele did a fabulous job at helping Bev and I to plan our wedding ceremony and write our vows. We got married in a home and Michele was also tasked with getting the ceremony started on time. She did it all. Before the ceremony we had several meetings to talk about what we wanted and Michele was taking it all in. She asked questions, listened and came up with a beautiful ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she was there early to make sure we were ok and keep things on track. Michele guided us through our ceremony and we loved it. It was so personal and really told our story. We can't say enough about her professionalism and the care she takes in her role. She is great! Ann Probish and Bev McFadzen
illustration stars