74 Reviews for LI Officiant

Single Religion (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Civil Union (1)
74 LI Officiant Reviews

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with choosing Michele to marry us! She was amazing in every way! She took the time to learn about our relationship and she displayed that in our ceremony! If you want a personal ceremony, look no further because Michele will go above and beyond your expectation! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Michele was no doubt my favorite vendor!! From the moment I met her at an expo, I knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She was so personable, calming, and passionate about what she does. She was so helpful in creating the perfect ceremony and was responsive via email within hours! We also used Michele to help with our rehearsal and it was the perfect choice to put us at ease for the big day. I would highly recommend using Michele to make your day extra special!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows

AMAZING! Would recommend everyone and anyone to Michele. Professional, prompt, amazing ceremony. Worked with us, met every one of our needs and made sure we had everything we needed for a perfect ceremony! HIGHLY, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

She was great! She took the time to get to know us and made the ceremony feel very personal. Everyone loved her!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele was an incredible officiant and made our ceremony so perfect! First off- she has an extremely calm and happy demeanor- which really sets you at ease on your wedding day and lifts the mood. She is extremely responsive and on top of things. We never had to worry with her. She delivered us a very personalized ceremony script, helped us tweak our vows and gave advice on readings and so much more. She also really wanted to get to know us before the big day - and makes every effort to know her couples. We facetimed and met in person, and she went the extra mile to understand what was most important to us. I would highly recommend Michele to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We met Michele a few months before our wedding to talk about our love story. She then told our story infront of all our guests at our wedding, and it felt like a she has known us for years.
My family didn't stop talking about how lovely she was, full of excitement and she exuberated such happiness for us. I am definitely keeping Michele in mind for anything we might need her for in the future

Profile Picture Megan , 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we met Michele for the first time we knew that she would be the one officianting our wedding. She thoroughly enjoys and cares about the people she will be uniting. Peter and I felt very comfortable reaching out to Michele for advice and confirmation. When it came time for the ceremony there wasn't a worry in the world. She was sincere. She wrote a beautiful speech to which everyone at the wedding was impressed by and I am still being asked where we found her. Thank you Michele for officanting our wedding...though the night was a blur, the ceremony will continue to resonate with us.

Profile Picture Mia, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Michele was the ABSOLUTE BEST OFFICIANT we could have ever asked for on our wedding day! Every one of our guest thought she was a family friend because she that GREAT OF A JOB! She was so spectacular, that one of the guest at the wedding who has a daughter getting married next year, requested for her information so she could officiate her daughter's wedding. Everyone has been coming up to me raving about our officiant and how well spoken she was! Michele is so genuinely kind and sweet. When she met with us, she really tried to get to know us by asking questions and clarifying any confusing points. During the process of writing our vows, she helped both my husband and I separately by reading our vows and offering professional tips! During the day of, her energy was calm and it really helped me out as a bride, because you have so much going on that day, you will learn to appreciate all the calm energy around you! She was that to me and my whole bridal party! She ran through the whole ceremony and everything went perfectly as planned! She is the best as they come! Professional but very caring and very genuinely kind! After working with so many vendors throughout this wedding process, I've really learned to appreciate the genuinely kind people who are there to really help you, not just for the business, but because they really want the best for you. Michele is that! She will make you feel like family and now, she will always have a special place in our hearts!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

Look no further!!! Michele is beyond amazing!! My husband and I and all of our guests were beyond blown away by her! She made our wedding ceremony so incredibly beautiful, personal and touching. Literally EVERY SINGLE GUEST at our wedding took the time to tell us how truly special they thought she made the ceremony!
She didn't read off a script, she spoke so clearly everyone heard and understood every word and she made it so personal that everyone thought she was a close family friend! We couldn't have even imagined that she was going to be as awesome as she was.
No words can truly do justice to how thrilled we were with Michele and our ceremony. Dont think twice, Michele is the one you want for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Choosing Michele to officiate our June 25th wedding was the best decision we made! Upon first meeting Michele, we could tell she was very professional and down-to-earth. She asked us questions to get to know us, which she later beautifully incorporated into her script. The day of, Michele arrived early and reviewed the timeline with us. During the ceremony, Michele read with a clear, elegant tone, which clearly moved our guests. We had multiple people approach us later on asking where we found Michele. They were absolutely amazed by her beautifully written and spoken script. I could not have asked for a better officiant to marry my husband and I. I heartily recommend Michele to anyone looking to have the perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Michele was absolutely amazing! I scheduled a few meetings with different officiants but my husband and I decided to meet with Michele first because she lived the closest and she was able to meet us at a Starbuck's right down the road. During this meeting my husband and I automatically knew that she was who we were going to hire; therefore, we signed our contract, and I cancelled all of the other meetings during the car ride home. Michele created a custom ceremony for us, and EVERYONE loved it. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. Michele was also able to answer any wedding related questions I had, and I LOVE her because of that. You will not be disappointed with Michele, this I can guarantee!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joanna, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Perfect ceremony. She made everything easy.

Profile Picture Trisha, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

From our first meeting, Michele was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She asked us about our relationship so she could write our ceremony and vows with a personal touch. Through the whole process leading up to our wedding, she was very responsive, answering phone calls and emails right away, and helping us plan our ceremony. When we received the draft of our ceremony a week before the wedding, we were really moved by the words she had written. Day of, she handled our rehearsal with our family and bridal party perfectly, making sure everyone knew what to do, and calmed our last minute nerves. The way she read the whole ceremony was done beautifully. She was personal and engaging, like she had known us for much longer than she had, and making our guests feel like part of our story. After our ceremony, we had many guests tell us what a lovely ceremony Michele had written and how much they enjoyed it. We cannot recommend Michele enough. She really went above and beyond to make our day so perfect.

Profile Picture Christopher, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele was absolutely outstanding. I don't know if I can put into words the amount of gratitude my husband and I have for the ceremony she had pulled together for us. It was on such short notice that we had called and requested her services. She was completely professional and accommodating. Her words were extremely touching and moved not just us but all of our guests also. Please take my advice and search no further, Michele is everything you would ever want or need for your special day!!

Profile Picture Luann, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele was AWESOME and so helpful during the marriage process! The ceremony was heartfelt and personal and could not have been better! She made everything easy for us and I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture ann, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were looking for an officiant to marry us at the last minute. I looked through google and came across liofficiant.com and read many great reviews about Michele. What made me contact Michele was when someone said "do not think twice about contacting her". I am glad I did. She married us at Huntington Hecksher park on 04/09/2017, the spot where I proposed 3 years prior. It was such a beautiful day! Michele made it perfect. Thank you Michele!

From Chris and Charlotte

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele exceeded any hope we had for making our wedding a truly personal and touching life moment for our newly blended family! From the beginning, she accommodated our rather last minute and impromptu ceremony and crafted a spiritual and unique ceremony specific to us, that included our children in a most joyous way. She was very professional, guiding us through beforehand and put our whole group at ease with her heartfelt projection and beautifully spoken words. Simply put, Michele did a most amazing job, our family raved too, and we can't thank her enough for truly making our ceremony the focal point of our special day, as it should be!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele was amazing from our first meeting all the way through the ceremony. She was at the venue at the exact time she said, and walked us through the entire ceremony. Many of my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about her afterwards!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 2/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Don't think twice to book Michele. She truly made our wedding special. Everyone who attended our wedding really loved her service. We truly are thankful to find such an amazing person.

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele is an AMAZING officiant!! We are so happy she did our ceremony! She took the time out to really get to know my husband and I and she created the most beautiful ceremony script that was EXACTLY what we wanted! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She is awesome!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele LaRosa is my hero! About 5 weeks before my wedding date, my family member who was supposed to perform my service got sick and took herself out of my wedding. I found Michele online. She answered the phone immediately and was so warm and so professional I knew I found the right person. She kept in contact with us, helping us write the perfect ceremony and assuring me things would go smoothly. And the day of the wedding she did not disappoint! She was absolutely perfect and I would recommend her to anyone, anytime. She made the most important part of the day the part I had to worry about the least. 5 stars, A++++++! -Donna and Jeff

Profile Picture Donna, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michele made our wedding ceremony so intimate and personal. Guests have come up to us and complimented us on having such a lovely ceremony - for that, we thank Michele. Initially, we had a consultation with her where she was able to ask questions and get to know us. She was attentive and receptive to everything we shared, which essentially led to a ceremony that perfectly depicted my husband's and my relationship. There were appropriate funny moments, sentimental moments, and words of wisdom that should be passed down to every couple. On the day of, she reached out and confirmed all of our details. It was a professional touch that assured me that we were in good hands. My husband and I decided not to have a rehearsal; however, she was able to spend a few quick moments with us prior to the ceremony and walk us through. She gave outstanding advice in personalizing the ceremony and guided us in our hand-written vows. Michele is amazing at what she does, and we could not be more thankful to have had her with us for this monumental moment.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

It was absolutely wonderful working with Michele. From the moment my fiancé and I met with her, we instantly felt comfortable and wanted her to be a part of our day. She was so eager to make sure our ceremony was all that we wanted. We have gotten so many compliments about our September ceremony....she was a big part of making our day so special. I would highly recommend Michele....

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The ceremony Michele put together was so amazingly personalized that there was not a dry eye in the house. She met with us before the big day to go over every detail a bride and groom forget to remember and made the moments before the ceremony so relaxing! She paid attention to the details we shared, incorporated our guests, and made us feel like we were the only two she was talking to. Can't say enough great things!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/15/16, 1 Review