LI Officiant Reviews

95 | Rocky Point, NY

95 Reviews for LI Officiant

Antoinette Probish · Getting married on 05/09/2021

September 29, 2019 West Hampton Wedding

Michele did a fabulous job at helping Bev and I to plan our wedding ceremony and write our vows. We got married in a home and Michele was also tasked with getting the ceremony started on time. She did it all. Before the ceremony we had several meetings to talk about what we wanted and Michele was taking it all in. She asked questions, listened and came up with a beautiful ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she was there early to make sure we were ok and keep things on track. Michele guided us through our ceremony and we loved it. It was so personal and really told our story. We can't say enough about her professionalism and the care she takes in her role. She is great! Ann Probish and Bev McFadzen

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Amy

Amy Herron · Married on 02/28/2020

Highlight of the Day

Michele was absolutely perfect! The ceremony she wrote was so detailed and personal that people thought she had known us before the wedding. We had E-mailed and filled out a questionnaire, and Michele made sure we knew she was available to chat if needed. Ultimately, met for the first time the morning of the wedding. No one would have guessed. I was completely blown away by our experience with her, and everyone at our wedding commented on how much they loved her and our ceremony. I can't recommend Michele enough! Our wedding ceremony was a true highlight of the day, and it wouldn't have been nearly as wonderful with anyone else leading the way. Thank you Michele for making that moment in time so very special.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Samantha · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful, unique, touching ceremony

Michele was absolutely fantastic!! I cannot recommend her enough! I am a librarian and I do my research and Michele came highly recommended. Now I know why! She created a one-of-a-kind and intimate ceremony that many of our guests were raving about afterwards. They all wanted to know how we knew Michele because she created such a wonderful, touching, and personalized ceremony that made everyone teary and feel the love. Guests loved hearing about our love story, and our sand ceremony, which had distinct meaning for us. She explained everything each step of the way so there were no surprises for us (my husband and I) and also so our guests knew exactly what to expect. Michele spent countless hours crafting the ceremony of our dreams and helped make the most important part of the day so incredibly special. Michele was punctual and a calming presence the day of our wedding, making sure everything at the ceremony would go smoothly. Michele always responded to any emails quickly and worked with us to create a beautiful ceremony that incorporated all of the elements that I wanted (sand ceremony, bell ceremony, two readings, and honoring our parents who served as our inspiration, with both having celebrated 30+ years of marriage). Michele has an eloquent way with words with impeccable pronunciation and dictation skills. She spoke clear and loud enough for everyone to hear...she made sure we had a copy of our ceremony script a week in advance so we knew exactly what she was going to say and what was going to happen. I literally got all teary eyed just reading the script because it was so incredibly beautiful. I did not have to change a single thing in the script because Michele had gotten it so perfect, which our guests definitely agreed with! The ceremony was easily one of my favorite parts of the entire day and the moments she created we will cherish for a lifetime. I cannot wait to look back at our ceremony on video. A huge thank you to Michele for making our wedding dreams come true and for being such an important part of our special day, we are so appreciative for all that you have done!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Steve M · Married on 12/21/2019

Highly Recommend

"Perfect" is the only word Esther and I can come up with to describe Michelle LaRosa and how she handled our ceremony.

From the first email to the signing of the marriage certificate, Michelle was prompt, professional yet very personable.

We explained what we wanted in our small ceremony and Michelle not only met our expectations but some how exceeded them!

She was truly a delight and we highly recommend Michelle LaRosa for your wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Michele Meskill · Married on 11/09/2019

Can not recommend enough!!

Michele officiated our wedding on 11/9/19 and was one of the best decisions we made! She is extremely professional and personal. She gets to know you before you even meet with her for the first time. She made us feel comfortable and confident when we did a quick run through of our ceremony and we felt we were in the best of hands. She completely personalized our ceremony to us and our relationship which made it that much more special. After the ceremony every single one of my guests complimented her amazing job and asked where I found her. I will recommend her to everyone I know!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Sophia · Married on 11/01/2019

Second to none

We have so much gratitude owed to michele for helping make our day so incredibly special. The ceremony was honestly complete magic from start to finish. Everything was totally seemless. Michele is extremely organised and was so prepared on the day. Her professionalism and intuition is second to none. We really appreciated her getting to know and understand who we were as a couple and it really came through on the day.

We got so many compliments following the wedding about how brilliant and unique the ceremony was. So emotional for so many people!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/12/2019

Truly amazing

Working with Michele was one of the best decisions I made in this whole wedding planning process. When we met with her I felt an instant connection. Both my fiancé and I were nervous about finding someone that could impart our true feelings about each other as well as tell our story in a condensed way, she quickly put us at ease with her mellow but professional manor and asked perfectly leading questions in order to get all of the pertinent information. She took notes the entire time we were speaking and it showed once we got our ceremony to review. We literally could not have said anything better than what she wrote. She perfectly put down what we felt in our hearts and wrote it in a way neither of us ever could have. It was beautifully touching without being sappy, told our story without boring our guests, and felt truly unique and personal to us. EVERYONE at the wedding has been raving about our ceremony saying it was one of the best they’ve ever attended. Just before we walked down the aisle she took time to go over some important details with myself, fiancé and my father. I will ever be grateful for the directions she gave as I believe it made our ceremony truly electric and my HUSBAND (so weird saying that lol) and I really have a deeper connection because of it. I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Michele and our experience with her!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2019

The BEST officiant

We hired Michele to officiate our September 2019 wedding in January 2018. We met her, loved her and booked right away. She was extremely professional through the whole process; constantly followed up and checked in with us. My guests complimented how wonderful the ceremony was and unique. We really felt she understood us and captured us perfectly. She gets 10000000000 stars from us. We definitely recommend booking her!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Paula Melien · Married on 09/14/2019

Everything We Wished For!

Michele was the answer to exactly what we wished for our wedding ceremony. She was very warm and responsive to our needs and was genuinely happy to be a part of our day. Several of our family members and wedding guests approached us after the ceremony to comment of what a wonderful job she did. We couldn't be happier, we highly recommend Michele. Schedule a consultation with her and you will quickly see that you are working with someone who has truly found their calling.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2019

The absolute best wedding officiant in Long Island

Choosing Michele as our wedding officiant was probably the BEST decision Justin and I made for our wedding day.

Starting with our consultation and throughout the entire time leading up to our wedding, Michele was friendly, warm, responsive and professional. She agreed to meet us for an initial consultation at a location that was convenient for us. As soon as we sat down with her, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She asked us questions about ourselves and our relationship, making an effort to truly get to know us. At the end of our consultation, we knew she just HAD to be our ceremony officiant.

Leading up to the event, she was so helpful providing reminders and keeping us on track to make sure that we had everything we needed for our ceremony. She responded quickly to all of our emails and offered her help in writing our vows. She sent us her script with enough time to allow us to make changes, and offered invaluable suggestions and advice on our vows. And on our wedding day, she took the time to walk us through everything that was going to happen during the ceremony so that we could be completely at ease. She was a calming presence in the moments leading up to us walking down the aisle. And as if all of this weren't enough... She made sure to have copies of our vows that day so that we had one less thing to worry about.

From day one, Michele promised to draft a personalized wedding ceremony. And she absolutely delivered!! Her script was so unique and it perfectly captured who we are as a couple. She included many stories about our relationship that we had even forgotten we had shared with her during our initial consultation! Her script was the perfect blend of "poetry", anecdotes, and a few jokes to keep our guests engaged and make them feel part of our love story. I may be biased because it was obviously my wedding ceremony, but I think Michele scripted the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony I've ever heard. In fact, SO many guests told us how emotional it was, how perfectly written it had been, and how much they loved it.

I will never forget how special she made our wedding ceremony. We are so lucky (and SOOO grateful!) to have found Michele. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Thank you, Michele!

PC: Amy and Jordan Photography (Scottsdale, AZ)

Sent on 10/12/2019

Ashley Stackpole · Married on 08/04/2019

Best decision we made!!

If you are looking for an absolutely wonderful officiant look no further. From the moment we met Michele, my husband and I knew that we had to have her marry us. She was warm, welcoming, professional, and so easy to communicate with. The day of our wedding she put everyone at ease and made our ceremony beautiful and memorable. I always knew that I wanted our ceremony to be my favorite part of my wedding and it was because of Michele. I had multiple people saying it was the most beautiful and emotional wedding they had ever attended and were singing her praises!! I’ve already recommended her to a few people. If you use her for your wedding you will definitely not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather Robson · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfection!

Michele made our wedding the most special day imaginable. She was warm, personable and truly made connections with us as bride and groom as well as with our guests. People kept coming up to us to say how wonderful Michele spoke and how beautiful our ceremony was. She was always available for us. She made everything so simple!! She helped us with our vows, came up with a truly special addition to our ceremony called “tying the knot” which was so beautiful! She really was everything we had hoped for and more in an officiant. We were so fortunate that she was available for us. She made our day magical!! We can’t recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

The perfect officiant

Michele was the perfect Officiant for us from the day we met her. She is absolutely wonderful, and a great communicator who will run the day if needed. Our ceremony was tailored to us and our family commented on how beautiful and special it was all night. Michele was also a great help in getting us right on schedule when things started to unravel a little bit. She goes above and beyond to make your day special!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lisa D · Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding officiant

Michele was so great to work with. From start to finish Michele exuded professionalism. She was so responsive to emails and extremely flexible when it came time to meet us for our meet and greet session. As soon as we sat down and met with Michele it felt as though we had known her for years. She created a personalized script for our ceremony which was absolutely amazing. Our guests kept raving about it stating it was the most touching wedding ceremony they had ever seen! There was not a dry eye in the the place. I cannot recommend Michele enough!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and Unique ceremony

When we met with Michele, she was so sweet and made us feel so comfortable. She took down every little detail about us and was able to make our ceremony so personal and so very beautiful! She included so many unique and fun aspects into the ceremony. We only saw her the once before the wedding, but she was always in touch, reminding us to get our marriage license and even spoke with me about any questions or concerns I had. She was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 06/16/2019

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rachel. You had a picture perfect day at a beautiful venue, with your closest family and friends. Thank you for trusting me with 'your story' ~ it was truly an honor getting to know you and taking part in your special day! :)

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2018

Fall in Love by The Sea

Michele made our wedding ceremony ! She took the time to really get to know us and our ceremony was beautiful and perfect. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the day was.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Dina · Married on 08/31/2018

Michele is absolutely amazing. I had spoke to another person before finding Michele when we were looking for an officiant for our 20th wedding vowel renewal. I then found Michele from the moment I first spoke to her we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony . She really understood what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. I felt like it was just as important to her as it was to us to create the perfect ceremony. She is such a warm and genuine person and it was so enjoyable to work with her. Michele truly has a gift for creating beautiful ceremonies and it is obvious that she really loves what she does. My husband and I cannot thank her enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you again Michele!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Michele was the absolute best choice we could’ve made for our wedding! She quickly responded to my inquiry and had a very reasonable price. She met us at Panera to talk and get to know us. Within minutes I knew we had our officiant. She was kind, well spoken and very personable. When she sent me the draft of our wedding ceremony, I cried. It was perfect and for our personalities perfectly! Leading up to the event she responded immediately to any changes or concerns we had. The day of our event she was so nice in walking us through everything and making us comfortable with what we needed to do and how things would go. During our ceremony she was so well spoken that it brought most of the room to tears and laughter! We received so many compliments on how amazing she was! To me, there is no other choice for officiants. She made our day perfect and gave us a ceremony I will never forget!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2018

Michele is absolutely amazing. She was the first person my husband and I spoke with when we were looking for an officiant for our wedding. From the moment we first spoke to her we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She really understood what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. I felt like it was just as important to her as it was to us to create the perfect ceremony. She is such a warm and genuine person and it was so enjoyable to work with her. Michele truly has a gift for creating beautiful ceremonies and it is obvious that she really loves what she does. My husband and I cannot thank her enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you again Michele!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot even put into words how perfect our ceremony was with Michele. My Husband and I were struggling with who to hire as our officiant. We wanted someone non-donominational but also someone that was going to be personable. We were just blown away with Michele, both in terms of her professionalism and thoroughness, but also her ability to make all the guests think we knew her personally. When we first met with Michele we had an immediate connection. She really impressed me by how prepared she was for our meeting. She asked us all kinds of questions about our relationship (how did we meet? what are our joint hobbies?). When it came time to read her proposed script, we were incredibly impressed. Michele had managed to put on to paper a quick glimpse into our relationship, and stated it beautifully and meaningfully. She also let us modify items in her script without hesitation. The day of the wedding, everything was flawless. She is nothing if not professional! She ran through everything with us quickly beforehand, but assured us that if we forgot anything she would give us a nudge. She spoke beautifully, eloquently, and with passion. Once the ceremony was over, she took care of everything else in terms of the marriage license. We would HIGHLY recommend Michele to any couple that is struggling to find an officiant that is going to make their day truly special.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lawrence · Married on 04/27/2018

We booked Michele for our wedding on 4/27/18. She was AMAZING. Our ceremony was so beautiful and we are still receiving compliments from our guests. Michele took the time to get to know us and our story. When we received the first draft of the script both me and my wife were honestly blown away. She was able to make our ceremony so personal that we were asked multiple times how long we knew our officiant. Everything - her delivery, pace, annunciation, body language - was perfect.

Michele was professional and very good at making sure we had everything we needed for the day of the wedding. She was on time, calm, and uplifting - I cannot stress how important having someone like this is on your wedding day. We strongly recommend choosing her for your ceremony, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you again for doing such an amazing job!

Megan & Lawrence

Sent on 05/30/2018

Christine · Married on 11/10/2017

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with choosing Michele to marry us! She was amazing in every way! She took the time to learn about our relationship and she displayed that in our ceremony! If you want a personal ceremony, look no further because Michele will go above and beyond your expectation! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Patrice · Married on 10/27/2017

My wife and I were married back on October 27, 2017. As a same sex couple, it was extremely important to us that we felt comfortable with our officiant. Originally a family friend had given us a number of one of her friend’s that officiates weddings. After speaking with the woman, she was already booked for our date and highly recommended that we contact Michele. And so, that is where our fabulous journey began. In late November of 2016, we arranged a meet up with Michele. Beforehand, she sent us a questionnaire to fill out so that she could become more familiar with us before we met. From the moment we walked in we felt this overall sensation of peace and relaxation around her. She explained the types of services she provides and what she was able to do/recommend. From there, she asked all types of questions about our relationship and us as individuals. At the end of the meeting, Michele said that at that time, if we wanted, we could leave a deposit or go home and take a few days to think about using her. Immediately my wife and I looked at each other and paid the deposit upfront that same night! There was no way we were letting her have an opportunity to book with someone else the day of our wedding. In May, we followed up with Michele to advise her of the 3 readings we were having friends share and let her know the idea we created for our own unity ceremony. In October, Michele sent us the initial draft of our entire ceremony! After reading, it was amazing to see how much she really did listen the one time we had met almost a year previously. If there was one vendor out of every single one we used leading up until the wedding that we did not have to worry about it was most diffidently Michele! We cannot begin to explain how flawless she was at our ceremony. Comments we had from guests were “wow, it was like watching a TV show, I couldn’t look away. ”My wife and I cannot be any more grateful that she was recommended to us.

Sent on 12/31/2017

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you, thank you for the kind words! I’m so happy to hear that you and your guests were pleased.....it was truly and honor and a pleasure getting to know you and officiating your ceremony! Wishing you all the best that 2018 has to offer.... Happy New Year (and many more)!!

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Michele was no doubt my favorite vendor!! From the moment I met her at an expo, I knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She was so personable, calming, and passionate about what she does. She was so helpful in creating the perfect ceremony and was responsive via email within hours! We also used Michele to help with our rehearsal and it was the perfect choice to put us at ease for the big day. I would highly recommend using Michele to make your day extra special!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING! Would recommend everyone and anyone to Michele. Professional, prompt, amazing ceremony. Worked with us, met every one of our needs and made sure we had everything we needed for a perfect ceremony! HIGHLY, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2017