LI Officiant Reviews

LI Officiant 3
  • Heather

Heather Robson · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfection!

Michele made our wedding the most special day imaginable. She was warm, personable and truly made connections with us as bride and groom as well as with our guests. People kept coming up to us to say how wonderful Michele spoke and how beautiful our ceremony was. She was always available for us. She made everything so simple!! She helped us with our vows, came up with a truly special addition to our ceremony called “tying the knot” which was so beautiful! She really was everything we had hoped for and more in an officiant. We were so fortunate that she was available for us. She made our day magical!! We can’t recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

The perfect officiant

Michele was the perfect Officiant for us from the day we met her. She is absolutely wonderful, and a great communicator who will run the day if needed. Our ceremony was tailored to us and our family commented on how beautiful and special it was all night. Michele was also a great help in getting us right on schedule when things started to unravel a little bit. She goes above and beyond to make your day special!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lisa D · Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding officiant

Michele was so great to work with. From start to finish Michele exuded professionalism. She was so responsive to emails and extremely flexible when it came time to meet us for our meet and greet session. As soon as we sat down and met with Michele it felt as though we had known her for years. She created a personalized script for our ceremony which was absolutely amazing. Our guests kept raving about it stating it was the most touching wedding ceremony they had ever seen! There was not a dry eye in the the place. I cannot recommend Michele enough!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful and Unique ceremony

When we met with Michele, she was so sweet and made us feel so comfortable. She took down every little detail about us and was able to make our ceremony so personal and so very beautiful! She included so many unique and fun aspects into the ceremony. We only saw her the once before the wedding, but she was always in touch, reminding us to get our marriage license and even spoke with me about any questions or concerns I had. She was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 06/16/2019

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rachel. You had a picture perfect day at a beautiful venue, with your closest family and friends. Thank you for trusting me with 'your story' ~ it was truly an honor getting to know you and taking part in your special day! :)

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2018

Fall in Love by The Sea

Michele made our wedding ceremony ! She took the time to really get to know us and our ceremony was beautiful and perfect. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the day was.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

Michele was the absolute best choice we could’ve made for our wedding! She quickly responded to my inquiry and had a very reasonable price. She met us at Panera to talk and get to know us. Within minutes I knew we had our officiant. She was kind, well spoken and very personable. When she sent me the draft of our wedding ceremony, I cried. It was perfect and for our personalities perfectly! Leading up to the event she responded immediately to any changes or concerns we had. The day of our event she was so nice in walking us through everything and making us comfortable with what we needed to do and how things would go. During our ceremony she was so well spoken that it brought most of the room to tears and laughter! We received so many compliments on how amazing she was! To me, there is no other choice for officiants. She made our day perfect and gave us a ceremony I will never forget!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    LI Officiant 4

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2018

Michele is absolutely amazing. She was the first person my husband and I spoke with when we were looking for an officiant for our wedding. From the moment we first spoke to her we knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She really understood what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. I felt like it was just as important to her as it was to us to create the perfect ceremony. She is such a warm and genuine person and it was so enjoyable to work with her. Michele truly has a gift for creating beautiful ceremonies and it is obvious that she really loves what she does. My husband and I cannot thank her enough and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you again Michele!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot even put into words how perfect our ceremony was with Michele. My Husband and I were struggling with who to hire as our officiant. We wanted someone non-donominational but also someone that was going to be personable. We were just blown away with Michele, both in terms of her professionalism and thoroughness, but also her ability to make all the guests think we knew her personally. When we first met with Michele we had an immediate connection. She really impressed me by how prepared she was for our meeting. She asked us all kinds of questions about our relationship (how did we meet? what are our joint hobbies?). When it came time to read her proposed script, we were incredibly impressed. Michele had managed to put on to paper a quick glimpse into our relationship, and stated it beautifully and meaningfully. She also let us modify items in her script without hesitation. The day of the wedding, everything was flawless. She is nothing if not professional! She ran through everything with us quickly beforehand, but assured us that if we forgot anything she would give us a nudge. She spoke beautifully, eloquently, and with passion. Once the ceremony was over, she took care of everything else in terms of the marriage license. We would HIGHLY recommend Michele to any couple that is struggling to find an officiant that is going to make their day truly special.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    LI Officiant 5

Lawrence · Married on 04/27/2018

We booked Michele for our wedding on 4/27/18. She was AMAZING. Our ceremony was so beautiful and we are still receiving compliments from our guests. Michele took the time to get to know us and our story. When we received the first draft of the script both me and my wife were honestly blown away. She was able to make our ceremony so personal that we were asked multiple times how long we knew our officiant. Everything - her delivery, pace, annunciation, body language - was perfect.

Michele was professional and very good at making sure we had everything we needed for the day of the wedding. She was on time, calm, and uplifting - I cannot stress how important having someone like this is on your wedding day. We strongly recommend choosing her for your ceremony, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you again for doing such an amazing job!

Megan & Lawrence

Sent on 05/30/2018

Christine · Married on 11/10/2017

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with choosing Michele to marry us! She was amazing in every way! She took the time to learn about our relationship and she displayed that in our ceremony! If you want a personal ceremony, look no further because Michele will go above and beyond your expectation! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Patrice · Married on 10/27/2017

My wife and I were married back on October 27, 2017. As a same sex couple, it was extremely important to us that we felt comfortable with our officiant. Originally a family friend had given us a number of one of her friend’s that officiates weddings. After speaking with the woman, she was already booked for our date and highly recommended that we contact Michele. And so, that is where our fabulous journey began. In late November of 2016, we arranged a meet up with Michele. Beforehand, she sent us a questionnaire to fill out so that she could become more familiar with us before we met. From the moment we walked in we felt this overall sensation of peace and relaxation around her. She explained the types of services she provides and what she was able to do/recommend. From there, she asked all types of questions about our relationship and us as individuals. At the end of the meeting, Michele said that at that time, if we wanted, we could leave a deposit or go home and take a few days to think about using her. Immediately my wife and I looked at each other and paid the deposit upfront that same night! There was no way we were letting her have an opportunity to book with someone else the day of our wedding. In May, we followed up with Michele to advise her of the 3 readings we were having friends share and let her know the idea we created for our own unity ceremony. In October, Michele sent us the initial draft of our entire ceremony! After reading, it was amazing to see how much she really did listen the one time we had met almost a year previously. If there was one vendor out of every single one we used leading up until the wedding that we did not have to worry about it was most diffidently Michele! We cannot begin to explain how flawless she was at our ceremony. Comments we had from guests were “wow, it was like watching a TV show, I couldn’t look away. ”My wife and I cannot be any more grateful that she was recommended to us.

Sent on 12/31/2017

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you, thank you for the kind words! I’m so happy to hear that you and your guests were pleased.....it was truly and honor and a pleasure getting to know you and officiating your ceremony! Wishing you all the best that 2018 has to offer.... Happy New Year (and many more)!!

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Michele was no doubt my favorite vendor!! From the moment I met her at an expo, I knew she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. She was so personable, calming, and passionate about what she does. She was so helpful in creating the perfect ceremony and was responsive via email within hours! We also used Michele to help with our rehearsal and it was the perfect choice to put us at ease for the big day. I would highly recommend using Michele to make your day extra special!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    LI Officiant 6

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING! Would recommend everyone and anyone to Michele. Professional, prompt, amazing ceremony. Worked with us, met every one of our needs and made sure we had everything we needed for a perfect ceremony! HIGHLY, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/30/2017

She was great! She took the time to get to know us and made the ceremony feel very personal. Everyone loved her!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Laura · Married on 08/06/2017

Michele was an incredible officiant and made our ceremony so perfect! First off- she has an extremely calm and happy demeanor- which really sets you at ease on your wedding day and lifts the mood. She is extremely responsive and on top of things. We never had to worry with her. She delivered us a very personalized ceremony script, helped us tweak our vows and gave advice on readings and so much more. She also really wanted to get to know us before the big day - and makes every effort to know her couples. We facetimed and met in person, and she went the extra mile to understand what was most important to us. I would highly recommend Michele to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We met Michele a few months before our wedding to talk about our love story. She then told our story infront of all our guests at our wedding, and it felt like a she has known us for years.
    My family didn't stop talking about how lovely she was, full of excitement and she exuberated such happiness for us. I am definitely keeping Michele in mind for anything we might need her for in the future <3

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mia · Married on 07/21/2017

When we met Michele for the first time we knew that she would be the one officianting our wedding. She thoroughly enjoys and cares about the people she will be uniting. Peter and I felt very comfortable reaching out to Michele for advice and confirmation. When it came time for the ceremony there wasn't a worry in the world. She was sincere. She wrote a beautiful speech to which everyone at the wedding was impressed by and I am still being asked where we found her. Thank you Michele for officanting our wedding...though the night was a blur, the ceremony will continue to resonate with us.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Caroline · Married on 07/07/2017

Michele was the ABSOLUTE BEST OFFICIANT we could have ever asked for on our wedding day! Every one of our guest thought she was a family friend because she that GREAT OF A JOB! She was so spectacular, that one of the guest at the wedding who has a daughter getting married next year, requested for her information so she could officiate her daughter's wedding. Everyone has been coming up to me raving about our officiant and how well spoken she was! Michele is so genuinely kind and sweet. When she met with us, she really tried to get to know us by asking questions and clarifying any confusing points. During the process of writing our vows, she helped both my husband and I separately by reading our vows and offering professional tips! During the day of, her energy was calm and it really helped me out as a bride, because you have so much going on that day, you will learn to appreciate all the calm energy around you! She was that to me and my whole bridal party! She ran through the whole ceremony and everything went perfectly as planned! She is the best as they come! Professional but very caring and very genuinely kind! After working with so many vendors throughout this wedding process, I've really learned to appreciate the genuinely kind people who are there to really help you, not just for the business, but because they really want the best for you. Michele is that! She will make you feel like family and now, she will always have a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Courtney · Married on 07/01/2017

Look no further!!! Michele is beyond amazing!! My husband and I and all of our guests were beyond blown away by her! She made our wedding ceremony so incredibly beautiful, personal and touching. Literally EVERY SINGLE GUEST at our wedding took the time to tell us how truly special they thought she made the ceremony!
    She didn't read off a script, she spoke so clearly everyone heard and understood every word and she made it so personal that everyone thought she was a close family friend! We couldn't have even imagined that she was going to be as awesome as she was.
    No words can truly do justice to how thrilled we were with Michele and our ceremony. Dont think twice, Michele is the one you want for your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/25/2017

Choosing Michele to officiate our June 25th wedding was the best decision we made! Upon first meeting Michele, we could tell she was very professional and down-to-earth. She asked us questions to get to know us, which she later beautifully incorporated into her script. The day of, Michele arrived early and reviewed the timeline with us. During the ceremony, Michele read with a clear, elegant tone, which clearly moved our guests. We had multiple people approach us later on asking where we found Michele. They were absolutely amazed by her beautifully written and spoken script. I could not have asked for a better officiant to marry my husband and I. I heartily recommend Michele to anyone looking to have the perfect ceremony!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • GreeneBunny

Joanna · Married on 06/10/2017

Michele was absolutely amazing! I scheduled a few meetings with different officiants but my husband and I decided to meet with Michele first because she lived the closest and she was able to meet us at a Starbuck's right down the road. During this meeting my husband and I automatically knew that she was who we were going to hire; therefore, we signed our contract, and I cancelled all of the other meetings during the car ride home. Michele created a custom ceremony for us, and EVERYONE loved it. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house. Michele was also able to answer any wedding related questions I had, and I LOVE her because of that. You will not be disappointed with Michele, this I can guarantee!

Sent on 07/24/2017

LI Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Joanna! It was truly an honor and my pleasure!!

Trisha · Married on 06/04/2017

Perfect ceremony. She made everything easy.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Christopher · Married on 06/03/2017

From our first meeting, Michele was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She asked us about our relationship so she could write our ceremony and vows with a personal touch. Through the whole process leading up to our wedding, she was very responsive, answering phone calls and emails right away, and helping us plan our ceremony. When we received the draft of our ceremony a week before the wedding, we were really moved by the words she had written. Day of, she handled our rehearsal with our family and bridal party perfectly, making sure everyone knew what to do, and calmed our last minute nerves. The way she read the whole ceremony was done beautifully. She was personal and engaging, like she had known us for much longer than she had, and making our guests feel like part of our story. After our ceremony, we had many guests tell us what a lovely ceremony Michele had written and how much they enjoyed it. We cannot recommend Michele enough. She really went above and beyond to make our day so perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Luann · Married on 05/15/2017

Michele was absolutely outstanding. I don't know if I can put into words the amount of gratitude my husband and I have for the ceremony she had pulled together for us. It was on such short notice that we had called and requested her services. She was completely professional and accommodating. Her words were extremely touching and moved not just us but all of our guests also. Please take my advice and search no further, Michele is everything you would ever want or need for your special day!!

Sent on 05/17/2017